Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Make It Tso Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:06 pm
User Image

Location: Resturaunt Company: None Attire: Sweater Weather Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

Alva gently checked over the bandages that adorned their skin. Tight. Small marks of red dancing on the edges. Had they forgotten how to apply them? No. Distracted. Alva cast their golden eyes downward to their blank table, cleaned and smooth. A gentle finger dragging across its surface, circles, squares. The image would come together, mental but vivid to them as any as they cast themselves into an imaginary session soon to become reality. The paint on their fingers, a pure canvas covered with acrylic to hopefully become a thing of beauty.

Moments until a glass of water was placed there. They offered a small, gentle nod before staring into the cup. Quiet. They would bring the cup to their lips to drink only sips. They weren't sure they could take more at once for some reason. It was difficult to state why...something unbalanced but it didn't feel like emotion. An ember perhaps but still there was a tug they could not explain. They continued to draw with their fingers upon the smooth surface occasionally touching the cool glass to collect a wayward drop and to paint with the clear liquid before it dried. What was it?

Moments passing. The sound of footsteps stepping past the and so a particular table. A lone woman, one her own. Words drifted in the unfilled air to Alva...a voice filled with a sense of disquiet. Burden. Hrm. Doubt filled Alva's mind that the servers would consider such a sullen thing a burden. Blank eyes would scan the source of that morose statement. A woman indeed. Alva could not say anything peaked for them but the waiters? It appeared they were taken and so many of them appeared to compete for attention. It reminded them of days at the bar where the drunken patrons would pour their hearts out to them and offer sweetened words in an attempt for a cheaper drink or....something else.

Alva merely looked away and waited to see if their meal would arrive but it appeared they were busy. Alva did not mind. They hardly ate...more time would not kill them and if it did it hardly mattered. Alva instead stood and gathered their things, but made sure to leave money behind for the meal they were not planning to eat and would start to walk heading for the door and then-

"Hm!" a small shove as they hit the table. Their grip tightened on their supplies but they were alright. It appeared the waiters had...forgotten themselves in some way. Alva only sighed and looked to the woman "Apologies." giving a small nod "Are you alright?" a question there slipped out. Perhaps it was the look in their eyes that prompted the question from the bartender but it felt like a question Alva was inclined to ask....if the woman had a story to tell. Alva didn't like for people to carry burdens on their own. That was what they were for.

"...I'll take all the pain for you. Now and until the end. "

Ooc:
Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:28 pm
Maura Kshama
"All there is to live is war and love."
Thought,: a million times embrass
User Image
User Image

One more waiter and now a female person enter the spotlight, maura boiled over so many faces that she blushed red. "Ohh dear, thank you everyone for your kindness. I really don't mean to distracted everyone time.." she smiles happily as she see such would be caring faces.her red purple eyes sparkle in the place.

"I believe I be okay" she looks up at the lady as her too asked if she okay. "Yess I be okay. My matt er is a private one , thank you.." she place her hands on the female with white hair shoulder. The moment she stare, her vision took her to field of roses but she got interrupt as waiter asked for a refill.

" No more refill but you can assist this Lady next to me." She smiled again as the waiter left to get a menu. She feel more spiritual meaning from the woman.
" Please have a seat with me. Enjoy meal. It my fault I cause a stir. I choose to come here because my birthday today."

Asbloodrunscold

Kitschura_020

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:56 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④②0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:25 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral & Satisfied | ocation → Make it Tso | ompany → Each other

y rofile → Here & Here | heme → Daywalker & The Cure

wan's ight → Like this | ome → Doux Housing District

tab tab With the hype of moving to a new place finally dies down and the twins are settling down; they agreed to head out for lunch. Just the two of them, though even if Han convinced his twin to let his fiancé tag along; he was working at the time. Hwan was looking on the map app for restaurants in the area while Han was texting Yasu a few things. As Hwan finds a place and glanced over at his twin; mild eye-rolling knowing what Han is up to. ["I better not catch you texting him the entire time while we're out."] After finishing sending his text, he looked up from his phone deadpanning. ["I'm just texting him one thing, besides. He's working at the moment, probably busy with patients."] Slipping his phone in his pocket as they followed the directions to the restaurant. "Make it Tso."

tab tab The place looked promising and had decent reviews. Also, the twins are biased towards Asian food. Entering the place, the twins curiously looked around; didn't seem to be busy. Hwan passed on to Han what he wanted to get before claiming a booth for them as Haneul goes to the cashier to order food. 'Oh! I should order something for Yasu. He'd probably be hungry after his shift.' When a worker came to the front to take his order, and for a split moment; he almost ordered in Korean- Clearing his throat. "I'll have one bowl of oyakodon, one bowl of bibimbap, hm... A bowl of unadon and a side of japchae & gimbap." Paying for their meal, he requests to have the unadon to be prepped for when they leave since it's for Yasu while the rest is for right now. He then joined his brother at their booth while waiting for their food.

tab tab [Now that we're seated, we can talk about other stuff. How've you been holding up since the move? How's the job hunt going for you?"] His demeanour softened compared to the start of their hangout. ["Not the easiest, there's not much of a search and rescue team in the city so trying to apply to work at the fire station since I think they have something like that, might have to apply to somewhere in the meantime."] He lets out a sigh while already making a to-do list with updating his resume and where he could apply to. ["Wanna see if they're hiring here?"] Both twins let out a chuckle just as a server approached their booth, setting down their dishes. After a quick switch of their entrees, it's time to eat.

tab tab Mixing his bibimbap as intended, already taking a first bite before remembering something. ["Oh! By the way how was that blind date?-"] ["Nope. .... I'll tell you later."] Hwan was quick to cut off his twin as he too began eating his dish while adding some glass noodles in his bowl.

ut offee: [Text in brackets is them speaking in Korean]
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:03 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

Two mostly kept his eyes on his sketch book, only occasionally directing his pupils at his daughter when she began to make more noise than normal or to make sure he was properly grasping his cup cup of tea. He didn't intend to take her out in this weather, but the cold never really did bother Liqin much, nor did he feel like cooking so this seemed like the place to go. It gave him time to sit and relax and work on design while she...currently racked up a food bill.

The little thing currently enjoying making a game of one of her textbooks while enjoying her Hokkien Prawn Mee and Shuǐ jiān bāo though she certainly was messy. He reached over to wipe her mouth though said nothing before he went back to it. They wouldn't be there long, but long enough for her to get her fill and complete her homework at least. It wasn't like she didn't just complete it at night but something about the colder weather made things a bit more peaceful.

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:10 pm
User Image
Feeling: Content l Activity: Walking with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark felt his cheeks flare up bright red when Damen admitted that holding him close made his heart go wild. Still though he glanced down slightly at his boyfriend and nuzzled into the crook of his neck slightly with a content but flustered smile "Just being around you...makes my heart go wild" slightly taller man admitted with a small laugh as he placed his own kiss on Damen's cheek once again, deciding to make a small game out of returning kisses whenever his boyfriend gave them out. He was thankful though that the other was so willing to hold him close, there was a noticeable chill in the air, though truthfully Mark had to admit that he really just loved being held by Damen in general. Hearing the other man comment about always being willing to hold him caused Mark's cheeks and ears to flare into a bright crimson as he shook his head a little bit "Well...uh...if you really d..don't mind, then maybe....you can hold me later when we get home...maybe in bed?" this was a very bold thing for Mark to say considering the fact they were in public, but it seemed that despite that Mark was still flustered enough to only speak in a low tone so that only his boyfriend could hear him.

Upon hearing the sweet words of his boyfriend it caused his eyes to widen slightly before a soft smile crossed his lips and without a second thought he leaned down a bit to press his lips against Damen's. Today must have been a day for Mark because he was becoming more and more bold the longer he was around his boyfriend. It was obvious that this man was a good influence on him in all the best ways possible considering how mousy and shy he was not too long prior to their first meeting. Eventually however they made it to the restaurant which caused Mark's face to light up, happy to finally get some food in their stomachs. Once they were inside they would be taken to a nice booth and given menus to look through as usual. As Mark shrugged his jacket off he'd open up the menu and looked through the options, glancing up at Damon for a moment
"anything catch your eye?" he inquired after a minute or so of looking at the menu.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:
[/align

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image

The demon chuckled hearing Mark’s words. They sounded about as how he felt. Every moment shared with his boyfriend was precious to him. "We drive each other’s heart crazy then." he whispered to his lover, caressing their cheek with his free hand. A smile played over his lips when the other answered his kiss with one of his own. The demon held him close to his own body as they walked. Being a bit shorter than Mark was, it wasn’t easy to make sure they were completely warm, but Damen hoped he covered enough. At least he was aided by his long grey jacket. He looked back at his boyfriend when they spoke again, a light surprise showing on his face as his cheeks darkened a bit due to his blush. It was really tempting to tease him then and there, but Damen would never just do that to Mark.

It didn’t take long for him to smile again though and recover. "You’ve really become more bold and forward." a light chuckle sounded in his words. "It’s really good to see you coming out of your shell. I am honored I can help make that happen and I would love to hold you close tonight." he said softly to Mark with deep love in his gaze as he looked up at the younger male. He looked up just in time as he felt the young man’s lips on his own as they kissed once more and Damen gently wrapped his arms around their neck, deepening the kiss slightly. He knew perfectly well what they meant and he was glad it had been such a good experience to them that they wanted to do it again. They grew closer with each and every small step at a time and the demon enjoyed the pace with his beloved boyfriend.

Reluctantly he let go of Mark when they entered the warm restaurant and were led to their booth. Though he couldn’t deny it felt good to sit inside once more and look forward to a great meal with the man he loved. The demon unbuttoned his jacket and took it off, draping it around his chair, before he sat down as well and picked up the menu to look through it. They might have added new meals since they last visited of course. It looked like it was the same though, s for Damen the choice was easy and he smiled at Mark when they asked him. "I think I’ll go for Takikoma Gohan with seasonal herbs and mushrooms with Sweet Potatoes and Carrots on the side to start with. What are you thinking of getting, sweetheart?" he replied and asked them what they would like.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Make it Tso] xxx

[With : Mark] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

By Bi Blitz

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:53 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ③ σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④③⑦
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayluin looked up at the sky as they walked on the street to get to the restaurant that Erik had picked for dining out for a change. The sky looked kind of boring and grey but at least the sun was shining a bit. It helped with holding off some of the cold. Nonetheless the moonelf was well clothed against colder weather. He was wearing a thicker sort of jeans with a warm black shirt and padded hoodie. On top of that he had a jacket that was filled with down. Ayluin shivered a bit. It was much colder than he was used to. The young man glanced at Erik with him, still heavily impressed that they could handle this cold so well. A light blush played over his cheeks before he looked ahead of them again.

He had a lot of questions since the visit of the siblings. But he wasn’t sure how to ask. He didn’t want to sound rude or poke too deeply in things the other male might not want to share. They kept it quiet until that day after all. Or actually it could all be summarized to ‘he didn’t want to annoy Erik’. Ayluin sighed softly as he looked around keeping an eye on where they were headed. After some time he looked back at Erik with a smile and walked backward for a moment so he could look at them. ”I’m glad to see everything is back as it should be. And I look forward to trying this restaurant. Do you already have an idea what you want to order? Or are you just going to check the menu there?” he asked curiously.

Of course he was up for some small talk along the way, though behind him the restaurant was also seen in the distance now. Ayluin turned back around to avoid running into things and looked at the building before them. It was his first visit to this place and he was curious about the dishes they would serve. But most of all he was happy to share a meal with Erik there. When they walked in through the doors the warmth came as a wave over him and Ayluin smiled. It was a great feeling after the cold air outside. Inside it looked just as interesting with the different booths. His gaze went from the booths to the pictures of the menu and some of the people gathered here already. ”It looks really nice here.”

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Playlist : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[With : Erik] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

User Image
’Lughnasadh’

”Ayluin speaking”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:23 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

”Come winter proper, Ay’s gonna look like that kid in that dumb Christmas movie: wrapped in so many layers he can barely move.” As for Erik, he was wearing his typical jeans, t-shirt, boots, and knee-length duster jacket combo. One might say it was his signature look. It was warm enough and good for storage and concealing things but still maneuverable, and that was all that mattered to him. He was smoking his second cigarette for the day as they walked, absent-mindedly watching the smoke curl away in the slight breeze, though his eye kept tabs on everything it could regard. ”As it should be?” he questioned, not necessarily expecting a well thought out answer, just wanted to catch the elf off guard and see what he was really thinking. Was “as it should be” just a random phrase he had picked? Felt a bit prophetic, but maybe his people just talked like that. Or maybe there was an ulterior reason the elf had been helping him out all of this time after all. He’d just been waiting to get the paranoid man in just the right spot before…something. Kro had elected to stay back at the house, so Erik’s suspicions resided in his mind alone. Maybe that was the problem? He was so used to having Kro around keeping an eye on things, and he just had not yet gotten used to his see-and-eye elf.

”I don’t know, never been to any of the restaurants in the city before. Gratitude isn’t exactly a viable currency.” If it had been he could still be living on his own. ”But it will probably be something spicy, the heat is always nice when the air starts to get a bit of a n** to it.” Before heading in, he pinched out the end of his cig and put it back into the pack to finish up later when he had time. More so than the heat, the first thing Erik noticed when Ay opened the door for him was the aromatic array of different sultry spices scintilating his senses. Synapses sprang to life, reminding him he was, in fact, a teenage boy and this was definitely a good place to chow down. ”Smells even better.” Soon as they were seated, he began flipping through the menu, paying particularly close attention to every item which had the chili pepper sign beside it. ”Got any ideas what you are getting? I kinda recognize most of what they offer, if you want any tips?” Why he knew he did not offer.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Eager af Observing Other Corvids: Outfit is top right pic.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:14 am
User Image
User Image

The moonelf looked at Erik when they spoke and gave them a gentle smile. "Yes, with you back on your feet." His voice was calm though his expression turned a bit more serious with a slight edge of worry about the last incident. "I was really worried about you. I thought you were going to die. And then you had a shock about your siblings, I was worried you might relapse." Ayluin spoke thoughtfully as he looked ahead of himself again with one hand on his chin, his expression slightly sad. Remembering that day wasn’t easy. The elf had really feared he was going to lose Erik. He may not be able to tell much yet, but he did know he was fond of them both. He didn’t allow the distraction for too long though and he looked back at Erik.

Kro had entrusted him with Erik’s safety and Ayluin would not disappoint them. He nodded when they mentioned not having been to many restaurants. So it would just be ordered when there. Which suited Ayluin just fine. The thought of this meal together cheered Ayluin up and he smiled a bit again. He didn’t really know much spicy food. Barely even knew how he would react to it. But it was worth a try. The moonelf waited patiently as they took care of their cigarette and once Erik walked in so did he, letting the door close behind him and looking around. His gaze went to his friend when they commented about the scent and he chuckled. Ayluin was just glad they liked it so far. "Let’s find a spot."

It didn’t take them long to find one and once they were seated Ayluin picked up one of the menus and looked through all the offers that were given. If he had to be honest though, he didn’t know half of the list! The moonelf looked gratefully at Erik. "Thanks, I have no idea what any of this is." A light blush played over his cheeks when he admitted that but he did his best to ignore it. "I would be forever grateful. What do you recommend for someone new to spicier food?" The moonelf would rather be certain about what he got and could eat then to make a fool out of himself in front of Erik. The young man waited hopefully as he looked up at the other male.

User Image

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:49 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Ay’s answer had been satisfactory, even if Erik was not entirely sure why it mattered so much that he was alright. It might have been a shock to the sheltered elf to have someone die under their roof, but it didn’t make a difference who that person was, did it? He hadn’t even thought about the sheer panic he’d experienced when his siblings up and disappeared having some sort of effect on him. No, he was a proper big brother who had just been worried sick about them the whole damn time until they were all gathered around him and he could be sure they were ok. ”Probably just make it more likely I’ll have a heart attack or stroke when I’m old.” Who knows how many years he had lost from that scare.

Back inside, he only halfway paid attention to Ay, but he was still listening. ”We really need to get you in touch with the known world’s culture,” he jabbed with a slight hint of a mirthful smile. ”You know you don’t have to do spicy just cause I am. The imitation is cute, but if you keep it up you might bring out all of my older brother instincts. Won’t we both look dumb when I subconsciously cut all of your food into bite-sized pieces for you.” He may have said it as a joke, but it would not have been the first time he’d embarrassed himself (and a friend or two) cause his brain had shifted back into caregiver mode. ”Still, if you want to try a little spice, and don’t mind coconuts, you should try yellow curry. It’s the least spicy of the three. Maybe a side of miso soup, which will definitely chase the spice away if you think it is too much. Even better, those foods are from two different countries, so two experiences at once, I guess.” Eh, whatever, all that really mattered was that it was good.

Once they had figured out what they were getting, Erik placed the orders for them, somehow managing to pronounce the words with ease, possibly even correctly. He ended up getting yu xiang tofu, saliva chicken, ma po tofu, a side of hot and sour fish soup, and another side of egg drop soup (what, not all of it had to be spicy). Silverware was placed, including the complementary chopsticks such restaurants always seemed to have in abundance. ”I’m guessing you’ve never used chopsticks before, have you? You can use a fork and whatever, it’s fine, but if you want I can teach you how to use them. Later, that is. It’s considered impolite to get your chopsticks ready way ahead of time.” Geez, Ay was in for a real rollercoaster ride if he was relying on Erik to be his future guide.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Hungry Observing Other Corvids: Yay food research
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayluin looked at Erik from looking around when they spoke again and frowned slightly. "That is nothing to joke about. But I guess old age is at least a more calm death." he replied, still worried about his friend. Of course old age for him had a whole other meaning than most. His people considered 800+ old age. To his people, the young man was quite a recent adult, despite his 347 years. He walked with Erik to the table together as he listened to them reply about his knowledge and he chuckled a bit, not even offended. He was well aware that he wasn’t known well with the world outside. Especially after all that happened. "You know I am all for learning about the new world I live in." the elf agreed with a smile.

"Imitation? Isn’t that all this place serves though? Spicy meals?" He wondered out loud and listened to Erik as they went to the table together, his expression turning to surprise before the other’s words reached the part about cutting in bite-sized pieces. Once Erik said that, the elf blushed crimson at the thought. He wasn’t sure why but it made his cheeks feel hot. Of course, the last time he was cared for like that he had been a toddler, so that might also be part of it he figured in his mind. "What? No, you don’t have to." Ayluin shook his head, though he wasn’t sure what else to say on that. Thankfully the conversation soon shifted to the answer to his question and he nodded.

"Yellow Curry and Miso Soup, got it." he confirmed and smiled again. "Thanks Erik, I want to try it. And learn about this place and it’s food." he added. Once they sat and ordered, the elf was impressed when Erik spoke the words so fluently. Some words looked easy to say, but then there were some that looked impossibly and unnecessarily difficult. It was quite a discovery for Ayluin. When the chopsticks were placed with their plates and such though, the moonelf looked at them a little bewildered. What on earth were those for? Before he could ask if they were some special decoration though, Erik already mentioned them. At least, he thought they meant the weird tools, after all they were sticks.

"People eat with those?" the young man asked, surprise clear in his voice. Ayluin looked around at the other guests and indeed some were eating with those sticks. "How do they avoid the food falling off?" he wondered, though he felt relieved to hear he could just use the old tools like a fork and such. That said, he was curious to learn sometime. "Hm, I’m curious how they work. I would love to learn." he admitted, but since Erik wasn’t touching his chopsticks yet, neither was he. "Curious way of eating. Are there more customs like this around this area that are completely different? And where?" he asked Erik while they waited for their meal. There was nothing wrong with learning!

User Image

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’