Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Make It Tso Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:58 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

”Whoever told you it was all spicy has the heat tolerance of a snowflake, had no idea what they were talking about, or were messing with you. This place has food from several East Asian countries, and none of them only have spicy food. Some more often tend towards spicy, but never all. Absolutes rarely exist, ya know." Not that they never existed, that would be a conundrum, but more often than not there was an exception to the norm. Geez he could barely remember a time when he had been even half as enthusiastic as Ay. It was like hanging out with a little kid, or a high school kid in some anime, but seemed so out of place in an adult. Maybe he was just too jaded and knew too many other jaded people. ”You sure you want me teaching you? After all, you heard firsthand accounts of how much of a pessimist I can be. Not only might I rain on your parade, I might also pop the balloons.” That was definitely a quote he had heard before, but the source wasn’t really worth the effort of chasing it back through his mind.

He outright laughed at Ay’s utter confusion over how chopsticks could possibly work. ”People wouldn’t have been using them for thousands of years if they didn’t. Hell, I’ve heard people better than I say that once you really get used to them, they are way easier to use than knife and fork. A lot more nimble and precise too. If you want to steal something off of someone’s plate before they can react, chopsticks are the way to go. Once you’re good with them, naturally. It takes a while before it clicks, but practice makes perfect and all that other bullshit.” He wasn’t ninja level yet, but he could use them well, or at least he could last time he had occasion to use them. That…may have been several years ago and he had no idea if it was one of those skills you just knew for always or if he had a lot of practice to make up. ”I don’t know, I haven’t been here all that long and my experience was kind of limited. But this isn’t Soleil specific stuff, in this case it was an existing culture which came over to Soleil probably through migration. Generally speaking, when peoples move from place to place, they bring their own culture with them, and eventually it becomes a part of the scene. Coastal cities are known for that as are big cities in general. So it is hard to say what else might be around.” Damn, he really was starting to sound like a guide, or maybe a professor or something. Maybe being an egghead was alright with Ay, but he couldn’t let it slip on the street.

”You probably want to ask me a few questions about what’s been going on recently, don’t you? You also know I’m a very private person. That said, since parts of my life have trampled into yours, I figure I owe you some answers. Feel free to ask, and if I don’t feel like answering I’ll just tell you. Though what you get out in public might be a bit more limited than I’d be willing to say if we were somewhere more private.” That was fair enough, wasn’t it? Ay had proffered up his deep dark secret when it was pointed out that it concerned Erik’s wellbeing as well, so since Erik’s past was starting to intrude upon Ay’s current, he deserved a few answers. That said, Erik couldn’t go revealing too much, keeping Ay in the dark about some things would protect the both of them.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Kinda good Observing Other Corvids:
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image

As Erik explained, the moonelf listened to what they said. He nodded when they finished. "So there is a choice here too. I still want to try the other food though. It must taste really good for you to be so enthusiastic about it. We don’t have food like this where I’m from. Everything is fruit based. Not that I left the…my house often to begin with." Ayluin smiled happily at Erik. He was ready for more new experiences and trying out everything that he could. He finally could explore the world and he would not let anything stop him anymore. He chuckled when he heard Erik and he nodded to them. "Please do. You know so much about this world. I only know very little from what I did back home and some experiences since I came here. Granted not all experiences were great, but I’m sure they will serve me well later." he agreed.

Well that and he wanted to learn from Erik. They made Ayluin feel double happy to be alive. He wasn’t sure if that was his freedom since he came to Soleil, or because of Erik, but the elf shook away those thoughts and instead focused on the here and now. It seemed he said something funny though, for Erik to burst out laughing and he smiled a bit. He was surprised by the answer though. "Thousands of years?" The moonelf blinked at that as he looked perplexed. Even for his kind, that was a long time. He listened with growing interest and chuckled when Erik spoke of stealing from plates. "Surely you would never do that?" he said and smiled at him. He was known with practice makes perfect though. "I see, so to get good with them I have to use them more often." he confirmed and looked at the people nearby. They looked experienced too.

It didn’t hold his attention for long though as he focused most on Erik and listened to their explanation. "So, like the merchants that sell their wares on the plaza in Saela. They always bring wares to the city that can only be gained from them. Often from far away lands. They don’t stay though, they just come to sell wares and sometimes they stay at inns if their stay is a longer one." he compared it with Saela’s Market. After a moment though, Erik himself turned the conversation to questions that also burned on the elf’s mind. Perhaps more intensely so than the new cultures.

"You are right. I do. Like, why are you using different names? Are you running from something? Does it have anything to do with...with that time in the alley?" he asked, keeping it in a way that no one could really figure out what exactly happened. He also made sure to keep his voice low, especially after hearing Erik reconfirm he was a bit private. Not that the moonelf could forget. Still he kept to the one question for now, he could ask another once his friend had answered, or denied, the first.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Playlist : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Make it Tso] xxx

[With : Erik] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:38 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ⑥ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④⑨
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:02 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako hummed cheerfully as she strolled down the street, her ever faithful companion Ren trailing behind her. Today she was meeting up with her friend Kiku as the two had made plans to meet up and go out to eat together as it came to light that both of them really liked to eat. Luckily there was a restaurant that served Asian cuisine so that was of course the place the little oni suggested. This would also be the first time Ren would meet the tiger woman though he had heard much about her from his owner. Honestly as far as the fox was concerned so long as whomever Hisako spent time with didn't hurt her, which to be fair was kind of hard given her monstrous strength and combat prowess, then he would likely be cool with them. He also did like to meet new people much like his beloved owner. Soon the duo made it to the restaurant quickly heading inside and upon seeing that they had gotten there first went to grab an empty booth to wait for Kiku. Ren eagerly hopped up onto the empty seat next to Hisako, curling up against the little oni's side reaching a hand down to pet his head. Hisako picked up one of the menus on the table to look over the options. Despite being so small, she could really pack away food which she wasn't too sure was because of her being an oni or just because she enjoyed food. Probably both if she was being completely honest but it didn't really matter to her! She kicked her feet under the table, humming softly to herself as she quickly remembered to shoot a quick text to her friend that she'd arrived and was waiting.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Make It Tso ❥ My Company: ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Time to Eat~! ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:56 am

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Food and friends was one of life simplest pleasures. Kiku was more than delighted to hear from Hisako, and even happiest to make these plans. She had grown to really like the little Oni and of course being a ravenous creature she was always up to eat so this was as natural a plan as any. The large tiger walked down the streets happily, dancing to herself. Kiku hardly minded the glances either, she never really did notice them despite how worried the people seeing a giant dancing tiger likely were. A tiger with a box in her mouth even more, after all, Kiku did have gifts to give as well.

Once she got to the store however she took a pause to shift into her human form and head inside. Kiku wouldn't be hard to spot and luckily for Kiku Aida wasn't even. She bounced over "Hisako-San! Hi!" popping herself into the booth with a grin. She notice the little creature next to her "Oh?" leaning forward "Well hello to you too." though she wasn't entirely sure if the fox could understand her, she could definitely understand it if it spoke.

She would place the box on the table "Here! For Christmas." though it wasn't a standard gift. It was a little cake, often handed out on the holiday as a show of goodwill and friendship.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Make it Tso // 同朋: No one yeti // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako of course spotted Kiku as soon as she walked in, one does not simply miss a giant tiger woman after all. She excitedly waved to her friend even though she was sure she was easy to spot. Her horns did happen to stand out. She grinned brightly as Kiku took a seat, bouncing in her seat a bit. "Hiii Kiku-san!" She chirped with a giggle. Ren looked up once the tiger sat down, cocking his head to the side slightly. Well Hisako hadn't been lying when she said that Kiku was big but she also look nice. The fox hopped off the seat and went over to Kiku's side, pushing his head against her leg in his own form of greeting since he couldn't vocalize before going back to his owner's side. The little oni laughed softly and petted Ren on the head. "This is Ren, we've been together since we were young and he's my closest and dearest companion." She introduced her pet giving him a fond look. She blinked as Kiku placed a box down, reaching out to open it. A soft gasp slipped past her lips upon seeing the cake. Despite having grown up pretty much secluded in her village she'd of course heard of the cakes given on Christmas. "Oh my goodness thank you so much, this so sweet! Aw but I didn't get you anything." Her bottom lip jutted out in a pout for a moment even though she was super happy to have the cake. Then a thought popped into her mind. "Oh! I'll pay for our meal today, it's not much of a gift but it should do for now! So get whatever you want off the menu!" She said clapping her hands together. Of course she'd likely try to do something else later but that would wait for.. well later. For now she was just going to enjoy sharing a good meal with a good friend.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Make It Tso ❥ My Company: Kiku ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Time to Eat~! ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:12 am

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"And he's just the cutest thing~!" she said waving once again to the little fox as it brushed up against her. Gently rubbing its head. She supposed it wasn't a vocal thing but that was alright being an animal herself Kiku could figure out how they acted it at least seemed like he didn't mind her presence. She was happy about that but she had to admit...she was even happier about her friends reaction to her gift.

Kiku waved her hands happily "Wara Wara~! You didn't need to. I figured it would be nice to get you something Aida-san. I learned how to bake when I was a child and I do rather like the tradition...its romantic don't you think?" she said thought clearing her throat "Not that its given for that reason. I just think its nice." so as not potentially make things weird. Kiku merely enjoyed the tradition especially because she liked to make treats for people and enjoy all the niceties brought with them. She moved past it quickly as Aida offered to pay and it was....a tempting offer. Kiku rubbed her belly "Wara~! Aida-san I couldn't...I eat a lot." after all she was a big tiger and she couldn't help her appetite. She may no longer have been the plump little girl that she was back at the academy but that ravenous hunger was as much a part of Kiku as her ears were.

Still....it was tempting. She flagged down a waitress for the two of them looking over the menu. She decided on a few things but decided to start off small. Kiku wasn't exactly wealthy, but she had saved up for just such an occasion and so the first thing she asked for was several bowls of Atsumaimo Gohan to start with though the several there did earn her a look. Kiku was mostly unaware of what it meant though, ears twitching in anticipation as she asked for Genmatcha on the side to drink looking to her friend to see what she might order.

"Oh uh....I might not eat too dignified. My teachers never could beat that into me." she admitted with a small blush on her face. It was better than reverting though. She definitely worried about that.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Make it Tso // 同朋: No one yeti // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako smiled and nodded, "Oh yes definitely the cutest! Been a cutie ever since he was a kit." She said with a proud look cooing happily over her pet. Even though Ren wasn't able to speak he was actually quite good when it came to emoting so there was a visible eyeroll at his owner's gushing. The fox was used to it after all these years but part of him still thought it was a bit embarrassing, especially since he wasn't a baby anymore. The little oni leaned forward a bit and cocked her head to the side. "Oh wow really? That's so cool! I've only really learned to cook properly a few years ago. I'm used to making simple meals but I've learned so much more since leaving home." She blinked a few times before giggling softly, "Well even if it's not, I do agree that it is rather romantic." Granted the excitable girl wasn't all that knowledgeable in the ways of romance since it wasn't really needed much growing up but she could appreciate it. A bright grin tugged at Hisako's lips when Kiku mentioned eating a lot. "Oh Kiku-san, that's not a problem at all! I eat a lot too, we oni might be well known for our drinking prowess but we can also have large appetites. Me especially since I have a pretty fast metabolism and love food!" She happily explained. "So let's happily eat to our hearts content as friends!" She cheered punching a fist in the air. She hadn't really spent a lot of her money since coming here so she was able to pay up for what was eaten here today if the tiger allowed her. Once the waitress came over to take their order the tiny oni had already made up her mind on what she wanted, for a start at least, but waited for Kiku to make hers first. She noticed the stares that her friend received but didn't really think much of it, was it really a crime for someone to wanna eat their fill? Once it was her turn, she excited ordered a bowl of mapo tofu, spicy of course, as well as oyakodon, a bowl of mochi, some gyudon for Ren and decided to get some Genmatcha to drink as well. "Hm? Aw don't worry about it, I'm not that dignified of an eater either. I'm much too used to keeping up with the fighters and warriors of my village for that." She admitted with a chuckle rubbing the back of her head. "So what lessons did you teachers give you that did stick?" She asked curiously as the duo waited for their food.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Make It Tso ❥ My Company: Kiku ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Time to Eat~! ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:59 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Right? Its amazing the recipes you pick up once you travel outside. I would have never known how to make Strawberry Shortcake at the monastery." she stated glad her friend understood. It wasn't long ago that she picked this stuff up either but cooking at almost as relaxing as meditation and much more delicious. Kiku kept a smile on her face looking at the girl "Sorry I'm er..." she scratched her head before she just settled for a laugh. She didn't want to worry her friend at all with such a gesture but it was the best thing she could think of as a gift apart from a sandbag for some personal training. Was that a good gift? Kiku didn't really know but as long as she liked the cake that made the old tiger happy.

She grinned "Yes! To food!" she joked, punching the air more than happy to have someone to devour the bounty with as friends and not be judged for it. She was an accepting little oni too. The questioned snapped her out of her bliss for a bit as she thought it over "Hrm...well how to fight for one." though at her size it likely wasn't something she used often again normal people.

"How to sew, various philosophical things, how to purify evil spirits, and a lot of other fairly boring stuff." she chuckled "My, uh, time at the temple wasn't exactly the most fun. Learning how to be a goddess people can rely on is...exhausting. My teachers were good people but it was rough."

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:23 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤④
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:12 pm
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[ Make It Tso ]- COMPANY-[ None ]

- OUTFIT-[ Casual Winter Outfit ]- THOUGHTS-[ Calm ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once again, on his board trailing the pavement as he zips and hops around many bystanders in his way, not bothering to address his own presence from them to be alert. After some time, he halted himself now in-front of the restaurant entrance, kicking the board upwards to catch it before entering. The instant wave of spices & herbs hit the dragon's nostrils, as well as its warm atmosphere-- quite soothing for this current climate. ❝ Guess I'll wait... ❞ He mutters, leaning against a wall to await for that person.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Human)┣┓

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[N/A]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

Ragnarok Akumachi

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces