Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:30 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: Sorry for the wait! I I Wearing: Her face claim picture outfit!I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious. I I Profile: Click Here

His immediate answer caught her in a moment of surprise - the emotion reflecting on her face for a few seconds. But, curiosity got the best of her and the usual smile tugged her lips upward again from the previous parting. She had been more than aware of what he was implying himself to be even before the word 'merfolk' left his mouth. She hadn't pinpointed him to the species but it certainly made a lot of sense why he spent his time here at the aquarium - or pursued the education to be in the field. "A merwyn." She spoke to herself rather quietly. She hadn't met one before yet, she hadn't thought, though she certainly would remember if she had. She felt like she was walking alongside a scholar of the sea. She wondered while he spoke - how many species existed under the waters? There was at least eighty percent of the ocean unexplored...

"It's smart." She noted. "At least by then if something were a danger to the natural human race, you'd be able to personally sort them in the other direction." There was a small shrug to her shoulders. "Not that Merwyn are inherently dangerous-" She quickly added, not wanting to step on his toes. But before she could fire off her next line of questions, she had received one she didn't receive often, if at all. The smile turned a little sly. She had nothing to hide, she wasn't embarrassed. She had grown to like her powers, even if she didn't have the best experience in them. "Not at all!" She enjoyed the interest in herself, if anything, which was a rarity. "I-... Am not entirely sure how to describe myself." It had been something to cross her mind but not frequent enough for her to develop an answer. Her eyes brushed over the few saltwater fish nearby; small and fast. "Maybe something of a light elemental? Though I wouldn't personally identify as it."

She lulled her head back and forth as she considered the possibilities. She supposed, at the end of the trail, it wouldn't hurt to show exactly what she meant. Stopping somewhat short, she held her hand out palm up, and concentrated on the individual creases of her hand. It didn't take long for a small orb of light to appear, drifting back and forth on her fingertips as she moved it. Then, a second one to join the dance, illuminating the soft, light skin beneath. "Something like that." She repeated to herself. And with a flick of her hand - they dispersed.

Rarian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:11 am
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ⑨ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
                          םαч ④①⑤
                          ( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:38 pm
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
                          Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
                          Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
                          ★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki arrived at the aquarium a bit earlier than what was planned out. He had quite the day ahead of him. After his success with Setsuko at the Starlight Sk8, they had swapped contact information with each other and riding off that high of the time he spent with her, he wasted no time in making future plans with her. This time, rather than just hoping to randomly stumble into her around the city, he had made plans with her to visit the aquarium. He pretty much asked her out on a date, something he had to work up the courage to do so. They had made plans to meet up at the aquarium around the time it opens but due to him being antsy and restless, he decided to head out early. He found a nearby bench, sat down and tried to compose himself for his upcoming date with Setsuko. The more he thinks about it though, the more restless he seems to get. Even his normal techniques of calming himself don't seem to work all that much. "Come on, Tsuki. Deep breaths. It's just a date with Setsuko, no big deal right? It's not like I'm about to compete in some grand competition right?" He honestly can't seem to recall a time where he's ever been this antsy and restless about something. Deep down, he knows the reason as it's quite clear where his stance is but he hasn't gathered the courage to admit it himself. What he does know is that he needs to settle down before she arrives.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
                          Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:37 pm
                          User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Even though she had a really fun time at the skating rink with Tsuki, Setsuko hadn't expected to be asked out on a date! Not that she was complaining of course, it'd just been some time since she'd been asked out and especially by someone she was really growing to like. That last one she had been one didn't exactly go too well. So to say she was nervous was definitely an understatement, she spent the night before picking out a nice outfit, not too dressy but not too plain, and awoke early the day of to get ready, doing her hair and applying just a little makeup. Though part of her way saying that she was overacting and worrying a bit too much, it's not like the two of them hadn't hung out before with all the times they'd run into each other. So thankfully she managed to calm herself down enough to eat breakfast before departing her house even if some nerves did remain. She waited patiently for the bus to arrive keeping track of time so that she didn't arrive late. Sitting down with a sigh she looked out the window watching the scenery go by. Soon her stop arrived and she stepped off the bus making her way towards the aquarium, this was actually only the second time going to one so even despite the date context and her nerves, Setsuko was quite excited to be going. Looking around for a moment she spotted Tsuki sitting on a bench and started lightly jogging over to him. "Tsuki! Good morning!" She called out, waving with a bright smile.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Aquarium Date + Boots【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Heart Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Nervous/Excited【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

"Setsuko"

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:21 am
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image

Thinking back on the whole situation, it's actually the first time he has ever asked a girl out on a date. Although they were hanging out as friends, it still made him a bit nervous considering the fact that he was quickly falling for her though he hasn't quite realized it himself yet. He can't even imagine how things would be if they were actually dating, making this an official date. Probably more nervous than he is now. As he waited on the bench, he finally started to settle down some. It wouldn't do if she were to arrive and see him in an anxious mess. After several deep breaths, he decided to psyche himself up. "Alright Tsuki. You got this. Just be yourself. Worry about what happens after later. You need to keep your head in the game." Just as he was psyching himself up, he heard a bus arrive and shortly after, he heard Setsulo call out to him with footsteps approaching him. He then stood up and faced her with a confident look although you could kind of tell he was still a bit antsy. "Good morning, Setsuko!" He then took a quick glance at the outfit she was wearing and it fit her quite nicely. A perfect outfit for a day at the aquarium. Makes him kinda regret not dressing a little bit better himself but he wasn't used to these kinds of things so he didn't know what to wear. "You look great in that outfit"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime
                          [

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:17 pm
                          User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko came to a swift stop in front of Tsuki, smoothing out her skirt and tucking a strand of hair behind ear as he rose to greet her. Now that she was actually here in front of him, she felt kinda silly for letting her nerves get the best of her. Her cheeks flushed a light pink at the compliment, a soft giggle slipping past her lips. "Aw thanks I'm glad that you think so! I didn't want to be too dressed up so I thought this would suffice, plus I really love this skirt but have only worn it once and so figured what the hey." She said with a smile and a little half shrug. "Anyways I'm happy that you asked me out instead of us just bumping into each other randomly like usual. She joked with a chuckle. Though I was a bit surprised that you picked this place for our outing but still really pleased, my parents took me to an aquarium once but that was when I was a kid so I'm excited to see all the animals! So let's head on in, I'm really hoping that there are penguins!" She chirped bouncing on her heels slightly, reaching out to excitedly grab one of his hands, lacing their fingers together before all but pulling him along to the entrance. "Do you have much experience with aquariums?" She asked curiously, a twinkle in her eyes.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Aquarium Date + Boots【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Heart Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Excited【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

"Setsuko"

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:48 pm
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image

He gave her dress another lookover as she was talking about how she didn't want to be too dressed up for the occasion and compared it to his attire. "Looks like some thought went into it though. Me, on the other hand well...I could of dressed up as something different rather than my usual clothing." He didn't have many options to choose from in his wardrobe. He didn't go out much let alone go out on dates with people so he wasn't all that concerned about dressing the part. He couldn't help but pick at the collar of his shirt. "Maybe I should expand my wardrobe for next time..." A comment he meant to say in a low voice but ended out fully toned for her to hear. Getting back on topic though, the aquarium did feel like a very...un-Tsuki like thing to pick. He chuckled nervously a bit, scratching the back of his head as he looked over to the entrance. "Well, we weren't going to randomly meet up somewhere this time, I thought a different place might be a nice change of pace with this being our first date, after all." It only took him a few moments to realize what he had just said before his face turned a bit red with slight panic in his body language as if he were trying to cover something up. "Uhh...I mean, our first time making plans and hanging out together...and stuff...I'm just going to shut up now." This was so unlike him. It's like he's not even Tsuki. After a few deep breaths, he regained his composure when she grabbed onto his hand and pulled him towards the entrance, following beside her. He held onto her hands before during ice skating but he only now noticed how soft her hands felt. "I don't. I believe this is my first time being here. I thought it would be more fun that way." He really had no reason to go to the aquarium because honestly, it would probably be too depressing if a guy were to go to a place like this by himself.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:03 pm
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑪ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑦
                          ( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
                          • Citizen 200
                          • Treasure Hunter 100
                          • Forum Explorer 100
                          PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:11 pm
                          ╀ ╁ ╂
                          N o e ۞ S e o n
                          ╀ ╁ ╂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Quote:
                          Cho-Cho Twain

Noe had left via by his managers demand to go perform in concerts outside of the country. Even as he protested, stating how he wanted to retire, his manager wouldn't hear another word. He wasn't even able to say goodbye to Emi properly. And now, here he is, doing a photoshoot at the Aquarium. His mind wondered on the first memory of how they first met. The pet shop, her place....their first date....He emitted a low growl as the flashing lights snapped him back into reality, a reality that he isn't human, a reality that is forcing him to be here, STILL! The photographer lowered her camera with a bit of a frightened look, and Noe quickly eased up on his expression. "Sorry....I'm just.....Tired." He spoke out softly. His photographer was quick to perk up, and call it a rap for now, she figured he must be tired from all the traveling, only to come back for some vacation time. With everyone else packing up the gear, and heading to the tour bus, Noe turned around to face the tank, just in time to see some stingrays. His eyes softened, he remembered everything about their date here. But, it's safe to say that she probably hates him now and moved on.....Like hell he would let that happen....right? He has to find a new soul to help him get back home. He's spent way to much time here, he hasn't eaten, no, he's just trapped in this meat suit of a body, and the only way home is to claim a soul! It use to be so easy back in the day! So what the heck! Noe raised his left hand to the side of his head, and messed up his hair in frustration. Slowly covering his eyes with the palm of his hand before covering his mouth. If I see her......I'll- a hidden smile crept onto his lips before lowering his hand back into his pocket, and continued watching the fish swim by.

xxxWE are made of all
                          xxxxxxthose who have
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:35 pm
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤0
                          ( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
                          • Signature Look 250
                          • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
                          • Wall Street 200
                          PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:46 pm
                          User Image

User Image
                                                                Location : Soleil Aquarium | Company : Each other and the animals | Mood : Hungry/Excited | Residence : 1220 Pasadena | Profile : Here
                                                                Occupation : Architect/Child | Status : Single/Too young | OOC : --

It is times like these which remind the man of how young the child in his care is. Ambrose tries his best to seem mature, and his size for a 5-year-old boy is astounding. But his wonder with each new creature they see, and his beaming excitement gives the reminder that this child had grown up so fast, but he's still just a kid. A sponge ready to absorb the knowledge the world has to offer. "The jellyfish are pretty, aren't they?" The child gives an enthusiastic nod as his hands clench and unclench on Vincent's shirt. He can tell by the other's sparking eyes whenever he looks at him in the reflection of the glass, that he wants to touch it, but is abiding by the man's rules not to.

Ambrose's feet start to wiggle as he tightens his arms around Vincent's neck and leans closer to see the different shapes and sizes of the creatures. After adjusting the kid on his back, he moves on to the next glass window to peer through. Ambrose gasps and gives Vincent's chest tiny little pats. "Oh oh oh! There it is! That's the slug!" He leans forward, waving his finger at a creature gliding by in the water. The bright blue stands out along the floor of the glass, but Vincent has to lean closer to the small window to see it. "They are tiny, aren't they?" Something he finds ironic due to it reading to be a Blue "Dragon" Sea Slug. "Gaw-cuss At-land-e-cuss?" Vincent gives a hum as he reads over the scientific name quietly, wondering if that is the proper way to pronounce it. "Maybe. Do you want to take a photo of it?" He nods as Vincent leans closer so he can snap a photo with his little camera, thankful that he remembered to turn the flash off before they came here.

He hadn't planned to come to the aquarium today, but with them trying to get settled in, they have hardly done anything remotely fun for Ambrose since they got there aside from the ball. He's been a good kid, behaving as he helps Vincent unpack and "supervises" while Vincent lifts the heavy stuff. It isn't exactly entertaining stuff for a 5-year-old uprooting his life back home to move with his Uncle. Though in Vincent's defense, he did give Ambrose the chance to decide if he wanted to stay where he was with his grandparents. But Ambrose was very specific about who he wanted to stay with, and it kind of warmed the man's heart to believe that maybe Ambrose likes living with him. It would have been dull if he had come here alone since he'd grown so used to having the little mini-me at his side. So, hence the random trip. At least he got to see how Ambrose lit up when he had told him to finish his breakfast and get dressed because they have plans in the city.

"Hungry yet?" Though Ambrose shakes his head and tries to cough to cover it up, he feels the rumble on his back. "C'mon, they have a picnic area, lets eat our lunches there. The fish aren't going anywhere." While the child huffs in protest, Vincent makes his way towards the exit of the exhibit so he can follow the map in hand towards the picnic area. "M'not even hungry. I had my snackies in the car." Another hum as he hears the growl of Ambrose's stomach this time. "What is our rule about lying?" The tsk he gets is a new one, probably another habit picked up from his boss, but he lets it slide this one time for now. "It doesn't count." With a sigh, he makes his way over to an empty table to set the child down on one of the seats. Instead of digging right in, he kneels in front of Ambrose with one of his more stern expressions. "There is a difference between not being hungry and not wanting to eat because you don't want the fun to end. I know you want to see all of the fish, and we will. I am off the whole week to get settled in, so we don't need to rush. We will eat our lunch and go back exactly where he were, look at the exhibits, and have enough time to see the dolphin show. I promise I will manage the time, so just eat your lunch. Deal?" He holds up a hand between them, looking up earnestly at the child in expectation before a tiny hand covers his and shakes. "You're a reliable a-dult. Deal." He nods in satisfaction before he stands upright and the child removes the little backpack off his shoulders to hand it over. After pulling out their sandwiches, chips, and respective juices, they both eat while occasionally talking about the creatures they have seen so far.

Tragic lVlelody

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:12 pm
                          User Image

Profiles | Dani's outfit | Lizzy's outfit

User Image
                                                                    "Let It Gooooo! Let it gooooo!" Lizzy enthusiastically sang from her booster seat, swaying her small body to the music. Dani glanced in the rear-view mirror and chuckled softly before looking back at the road. "Are we there yet Mommy?" The toddler piped up, taking a break from her little concert. "Not yet Lizard, but soon okay." Lizzy gave a firm nod before going back to singing along to the Frozen CD. On this trip alone it was the second time they had played the song, but in general... Dani was honestly surprised the CD still worked. Many often complained about their children over listening to songs, but Dani was happy knowing her daughter was happy, though she did find herself singing Disney songs even when Lizzy wasn't at home with her. "Let the storm rage ONNNNNN!" Lizzy tried her best to hold the last note with Elsa before she squealed happily. "Is that the quarium!?"

"Yes it is sweetheart." Hearing Lizzy's happy giggles made the woman's heart swell. Her daughter was her pride and joy and when Lizzy was happy, it made her happy too. Elizabeth was just getting over a bad cold and was sad that she couldn't go do fun things while spending the weekend with her father so Dani wanted to cheer the child up now that she was feeling better and ever since watching Moana Elizabeth has developed a fascination with the ocean and sea animals. Since Dani couldn't really bring Elizabeth swimming at the moment, going to the aquarium was the next best idea. "Is there lots of fish?" Lizzy questioned her mother as Danielle unbuckled her from her seat. "I bet there are love." Picking Elizabeth up out of her seat, Danielle placed her on the ground and held onto the child's hand as she led her to the front door. Lizzy knew very well that she had to hold her mommy's hand whenever they were walking somewhere. She had darted off from her mother one time and went directly for the street. Luckily Dani was able to catch her before she stepped off the curb and in front of an oncoming car. Seeing her mother so scared and sobbing like that drilled it into the little girl's head that she had to listen and always hold her mommy's hand.

Entering the building both mother and daughter were in awe of the massive glass tanks and various ocean portraits painted on the walls. "Come on Mommy!" Elizabeth was frantically tugging on her mother and Danni chuckled softly before telling Elizabeth to use her patience. Paying for their passes Dani released Elizabeth's hand and allowed the child to take the lead. Sprinting ahead of her mother, Elizabeth enthusiastically gripped onto the handle bar in front of the glass, her face so close that it left condensation. Her eyes practically sparkled with enthusiasm. She was bouncing on her tiny feet, the widest grin possible on her little face. "Look Mommy! Look!" Elizabeth was bouncing excitedly, pointing towards the glass. "It's Nemo!" The little orange clownfish was swimming amongst some other fish. "It is Nemo. Lizard, do you remember where Nemo lives?" She asked, turning towards her daughter. "Yeah! In a nema-nema-ni!" Elizabeth said confidentially and enthusiastically. "Good job! How about we go look at the fish over there?" Elizabeth nodded her head and allowed her mother to lead her over to another section of the aquarium.

In order to allow her daughter to see better Dani lifted the child up onto her hip. Elizabeth clung to her mother as she stared into the glass, her look of joy reflected in the glass. When a manta ray swam past them the child tightly gripped her mother's sweatshirt. "Mommy! It's big as me!" Daniella chuckled softly and kissed her daughter's forehead. "I think it might be bigger than you pipsqueak." Giggling softly, Elizabeth nodded her head before making a small face. "Mommy I'm hungry." The two of them had only eaten a light breakfast that morning, so Dani was expecting the child to get hungry sooner or later so she made sure to pack a lunch for the two of them as Elisabeth often became very cranky when she was hungry. "There's some spots to sit over there sweetheart. We'll go eat our lunch then go look at the fish again." Entering the picnic area, Dani noticed a man and child were enjoying their lunches as well. The little boy appeared to be Lizzy's age or maybe even a little older. He was quite adorable though and the man that was with him was kind of cute as well. Offering a soft smile their way, Dani moved to the table next to theirs and set Elizabeth down on the seat. "Do you want the strawberry or the grape?" Moving to sit across from her daughter, Dani set her shoulder bag on the table and pulled out two pb&j sandwiches, some chips and little bottles of apple juice. Staring at the sandwiches for a moment as if making a very hard choice Elizabeth reached her hand for one of the baggies. "Grape!" She said making a grabbing motion with her hand. Danielle stared at Elizabeth with a risen eyebrow. "Grape what?" Elizabeth stopped and looked up at her mother. "Grape please Mommy." Dani smiled and slid the sandwich to her daughter. "Good. Always remember your manners."

Mother and daughter happily ate their meals, but Dani noticed that Elizabeth was frequently looking over at the other table, more specifically at the little boy. Usually a shy child in new places, Elizabeth was quite curious in others her age. She loved having new kids to play with even if she was a little awkward sometimes. Dani finished her meal before the child did and honestly, she didn't expect Elizabeth to finish the full sandwich. While the child finished up her last bites of food, her mother cleaned up the trash left on the table. "Why don't you go say hello?" Elizabeth jumped a little bit when her mother startled her. Looking at Dani then over at the strangers, Elizabeth quickly and shyly shook her head. When faced with the idea of actually talking to them, the child was suddenly bashful.

OOC:

tiny14xx2

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
                          • Signature Look 250
                          • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
                          • Wall Street 200
                          PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:41 pm
                          User Image

User Image
                                                                Location : Soleil Aquarium | Company : Each other and the animals | Mood : Embarrassed/Impatient | Residence : 1220 Pasadena | Profile : Here
                                                                Occupation : Architect/Child | Status : Single/Too young | OOC : --

he had noticed the girl and woman when they had taken the table next to theirs, offering a small smile in return to be polite. It only took that second of eye contact for him to receive a stare across the table. He sees the child take a slow bite as a tiny brow lifts in question. "Don't look at me like that." He knows what the kid is thinking. Knows that his stupid boss drilled it into his head that his Uncle is a loser who can't even talk to people properly. So what if he is a little bit of a loner? he can't help that he isn't exactly great about talking to people. He thinks he did well chatting with Andromeda at the ball, and she was a pretty woman as well! He isn't entirely useless.

Yet Amrbose still seems unconvinced as he finishes the last of his sandwich and starts gathering their trash. "Lemme show you how's it done." The man raises a brow as he watches the kid slide out of his seat with their trash. He starts walking towards the trash, passing by the table the girls are at currently. But instead of continuing on, he stops and adjusts his tiny glasses with his hand. "S'cuse me miss. I couldn't help but notice your trash there. I'm gonna take this trash here, I can take yours too? I'm reliable."

Vincent puts his head in his hands, trying to rub the embarrassment from his face before he is standing and giving an awkward chuckle as he quickly starts to shuffle the child over to the trash bins. "I am very sorry about him. He's a little on the cocky side when he's trying to make a point." He stops, clearing his throat to try and not back out. "But we can take your trash, if you would like, since we are already going there..."

He feels Ambrose's shoulder's shrug underneath his hands as the child sighs. "I said that." Vincent shushes him, giving his shoulders and gentle squeeze and nudge. "Hey mister, don't sass me when you forgot my number one rule of not approaching random people you don't know." There is that tsk sound again, something that makes him want to crawl into a hole and die. He does not really look like he has things under control probably.

Tragic lVlelody

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:11 pm
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤④
                          ( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:02 pm
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image

Tsuki had been waiting outside of the Aquarium for, what felt like to him, an eternity. After his last meet up with Setsuko that seemed to go by much faster than he would of liked, he had asked her if she wanted to go out with him on a date. Of course, when she said yes, he was beyond thrilled and suggested the aquarium since they hadn't been there in a while. He knows now beyond a doubt that he likes her. He just can't seem to get her off his mind and every time he talks with her, either in person, over the phone or through text messages, he always feels his heart race and finds himself in the happiest state he could ever be in. He wants to try and push their relationship further but nothing seems to give him the perfect chance to do so. The cold weather sure isn't helping much either. As he waited, he couldn't help but pace back and forth.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                          Other Stuff
                          Get GCash
                          Offers
                          Get Items
                          More Items
                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                          Other Community Areas
                          Virtual Spaces
                          Fun Stuff
                          Gaia's Games
                          Mini-Games