Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Police Station Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:44 am
ρσℓιcє sтαтισи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Need some help? In a panic?
Dial 9-1-1!

Call the police. They'll be there to answer your call 24/7.
Arranged with a few holding cells, the police station is a good place to report any
kind of situation. Though we'd recommend having all the facts first before
storming in unannounced. You miiight also be able to find that drinking friend that
disappeared last night here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick strolled over to the police station by evening with his sleeping kitten in his jacket pocket. Paced a bit out front for a minute before going in. Recognized based on the description his ex told his former co-workers about. They were willing to ease his curiosity about his ex's whereabouts. He does miss him, but he knows going to that town would just make it worse. Hiro was pretty the center of attention when the kitten woke up from its nap up until it was time to head home. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Police Station.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:wondering. mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$584.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:18 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:01 am
User Image
User Image

"Well isn't this a grand day. Taken behind bars twice? This isn't a gewd sign anymore." Mathilda marched out of the police station while talking to a random person, venting out. -- I only reached for my keys under a vehicle, and this man told the cops that I was rigging his car and all! What a jughead!" She said out loud with her Irish accent while flailing her arms around. "Oi I oughta, I will punch that man on the face for sure if ever I see em again." She huffed as she lifted her arms, displaying some punches on the air.

The random person got uncomfortable as they also noticed how big her arms are. So they just skedaddled away from her as she continued to punch out her frustration. When she realized that she's all alone now, she just shrugged and went to her way to the park to take a little break for the day. "Tch. I need to stop the lights and a bit of a breather. Being behind bars is boring."

[EXIT]

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: In the pic
                                                            WHERE: Police Station
                                                            WITH: None, for now.
                                                            THOUGHTS: -

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:30 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:41 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Police Station│WITH: None│THOUGHTS: "Papers, papers, papers"│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Unfortunate for Aaron, he is back in the office again. No investigations, whatsoever. Great. Just great. "I guess I'll just sit at my desk and read some old local news articles." The detective mumbled as he felt unchallenged. The multiple homicide incidents are being handled by his colleagues. Hence, there is no need for him to interfere, as for what they said.

He is used to be in a very occupied situation. Not much rest, not even tending for an official love partner. Well, that was before. Ever since he got his job in Soleil, the environment is pretty different. These murders that happened weeks ago that is believed to be a feud between criminal organizations based on the leading evidence. They do not yet know who are these people are. But there is one thing they know for sure; These people are not residents of this lovely city.

Aaron sat on his desk and sighed. He finished his paperwork just two hours ago, and now he felt bored once again. He is not used to sitting and waiting, doing nothing. He turned to his laptop to make his daily journal. Though he used to make his daily journal during night time, he just wants to make himself busy for the worthwhile.
                                        And there he typed:
                                        "Hello, it's me again. Today was a boring day. Since I'm a new detective here, It is better for the veterans to handle the murders that have been going on for these past few weeks.

They say that Soleil is a peaceful city. Finding dead bodies in nightclubs and abandoned warehouses is a very rare and---

He paused at the second paragraph of his entry when a colleague of his slid by the side of his desk for a chatter. "Hi Aaron! What you doin?" said the other detective. Her name is Grace and she is the friendliest lady in the office. "Oh hey Grace. Umm, not much. I'm just typing some stuff to kill time."

"Guess what. I'm pregnant! I haven't told my husband yet. I will surprise him on our first wedding anniversary! Eeek!" Grace exclaimed in excitement. "Oh wow! congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I bet your hubby will be happy." Aaron replied with a wide smile. Having a baby is like a blessing for a couple.

"Hmmm. Speaking of love. How are you and your girlfriend? Anything happening lately? Hm? Hm? She raised her brows in a playful manner. And this made Aaron blush with a sweatdrop emote on his head. "W-well.. Uhm. I better not discuss it here. Ahehe."

"Coralyn, was it? Ooo, I bet she's a lovely woman. Welp, I gotta go now. Toodles!"
                                        Aaron would then give a closed eyed-smile before waving his hand. "She is. Hehe. Bye! Take care, Grace!" Aaron was about to continue his entry, but he suddenly forgot what to type next. He then realized that he should continue this at home and not here in the office. So he saved his journal entry just before the last minute for the lunch break. ----

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 11:28 am
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois
                                                        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                        𓆰 | I'm feeling Flustered | I'm speaking to Some cops and Aaron heart | Where am I? The police station | What am I wearing? parisian winter

A fairly chilly Sunday in Soleil but a pleasant one none the less. The young woman was looking forward to surprising her lovely partner with a quiet day together and a few home made meals for quite a few reasons - one of them being the brief intimacy she seemed to have ruined not too long ago with a fear she wasn't even certain of. Things didn't quite feel the same after that, Aaron seemed a little too cautious around her and she didn't enjoy that. She wanted to make it up to him, not to mention blur out the memories of a certain someone she had encountered not too long ago - but mostly, show Aaron that he didn't have to feel like he was treading on eggshells when he was around her.

Alas, for the man, duty called and she wasn't sure if the day would get much colder if they waited for the evening to spend their day together. Maybe, she could surprise him at work? The only time she had been to a police station was when life took the unexpected and ill turn on her, but maybe she'd have a chance to sit with him when he was headed for a lunch break.

Light hued ringlet curls danced with the wind as a shade of pink broke from the pale porcelain, concentrating around her cheeks and nose. She looked like the weather didn't suit her the best, though she did enjoy the cold quite a bit. She was still grateful she layered the emerald green blazer over her knit sweater and kept the bag of her mushroom stroganoff close to her for the heat. Assuming that he could have gotten a call for a later assignment, she didn't want to make him something too heavy that he'd have a hard time moving around.

Once she had reached her destination, her dark heels paced a step or two back and forth the entrance, unsure if she wanted to step in and bother him. Was he even there or was he out on a case? Drawing her phone out from the pocket of her dark skirt, she was about to give him a call until a voice called to her.

"Something wrong miss?" a man called, probably a colleague of his though he did seem to startle her a little, making her shake her head nervously. A familiar warmth overtook her being and now she was looking much more flustered than before as she shook her head. "Are you here to file a report? he'd ask, inching closer to her to see if maybe she was being followed or just here to see someone. The woman shook her head once again, raising her hands to see if she could sign but this assisted the cop to catch a glimpse of her phone and spot a rather familiar face on her lock screen. "Ah!" he'd state, passing her a smile and asked, "Here to see Aaron? Come on in."

After signing the register, the man lead her to the 'bullpen' while idly describing to her what each part along the way was supposed to be and maybe even slipping a few praises here and there about Aaron, how helpful he was from day one, how he was concerned that he might have not gotten used to the city yet - all but giving her a chance to respond. She didn't seem very interested in this mini tour, but she kept a smile on her face, almost fascinated by the very mediocre reporting areas until they reached their destination. "There we are, you're just in time too, its almost time for lunch." he'd say as he moved past her to his own desk, allowing her to thank him and carefully make her way to his desk.

Coralyn's baby blues were almost gleaming with excitement and the little shift of her weight towards her toes would have shown how her body reacted to it too. She carefully headed over to the man's desk and tapped on it to get his attention. "Hello, mon cher!" she signed, setting the bag on his desk but careful to keep it away from his work before she wrapped her arms around his neck to embrace him. It had barely been a few nights that they haven't slept under the same roof, but she missed him none the less.

Planting a few kisses to his cheek, she drew away, flushed a few shades darker when she realized some of his colleagues were still around. "They probably see me as some love struck teen right now." she signed to him, standing upright now as she reached over to wipe away the pink stains she left on his smooth skin. "I hope I'm not disturbing you, I thought you didn't pack anything for lunch so I made you some and thought...we could have it together. If that's not a problem?" she'd suggest, her free hand moving to her lose hair, finger twirling into it nervously once she was done signing.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 11:56 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Police Station│WITH: Coralyn│THOUGHTS: "Food, Kiss, Unwind"│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Aaron checked his phone in case of any messages or missed phone calls. A selfie with Coralyn can be seen in the background of his phone's homepage, while his lock screen wallpaper is the Soleil Police Station's logo. He swiped his thumb sideways, and a smile traced his lips, seeing the photo of the very first day they met. Occupied being in a love bubble, so he didn't notice Coralyn sneaking and tapped him from behind.

"Hmm?" His brows rose, and he quickly got up from his seat, seeing the love of his life. "Baby! Ahaha." He gave her a warm embrace, and his cheeks went rosey after being kissed on the front a few times.

Aaron chuckled when she mentions what his colleagues might think about her. "Hehe. Don't mind them, baby." heart His rosey cheeks remained while she was wiping his face. His eyes would then flicker twice when she starts to explain why she was here. Aaron's face would then relax, and a small adoring smile would take place. An adoring smile for Coralyn. "No, you didn't disturb me at all--" He said as he reaches for her hand, held it, and gave it a gentle squeeze while his other hand is doing the hand sign as he speaks.

Until now, Aaron didn't ask how and why she lost her voice. He didn't mind she was mute. He assumes that she was born this way. Thus, whenever he communicates with her, he speaks while doing the hand signs. "--And no. I don't mind. I would love to eat lunch with you." He said before kissing her on the forehead and backed off, and slowly letting her hand go to check what food she brought.

"So what meal did you bring? Ooo~" wink Aaron took a peek to identify what will they have for lunch.
                                        "Hehe. Come.. Let's to the cafeteria." The windows are closed, and the heaters are up. It's a chilly season, so the warmest, coziest spot in the station would be the cafeteria. Aaron would then lead Coralyn towards the said place and finds a good spot where they would enjoy a view of the cityscape. With a fixed, clear glass window. They can enjoy the natural light and the view of the city from this floor level. And while on their way. Aaron locks his hand with Coralyn's, filling the spaces of her fingers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hmm. I think this is a good spot! -- What drinks would you like, love? They have coffee here, some fruit shakes, Milkshakes, and.. um, Soya Milk." He mentioned the list of beverages that was available after pulling a chair for Coralyn. ---

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:42 am
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois
                                                        𓆰 | I'm feeling Flustered, happy | I'm speaking to Aaron heart | Where am I? The police station | What am I wearing? parisian winter

The man's warm embrace was something she was looking forward to, his kind and welcoming presence made the trip through the cold worth it. The smile on her lips lingered as she wiped the stains from his cheek. She let her fingers linger there for a little longer, hues trailing up to his own.

"No, you didn't disturb me at all--" the male stated, making her use her free hand to wipe the non existent sweat of her brow with a her lips mouthing 'phew' to express her relief. She broke into a little giggle, watching him still. Ah, she could never get tired of looking at him, his mere presence made everything better. She wasn't even thinking about the certain someone from back in the hospital now, her attention was simply on this beautiful young man she called her own. Her brief moment of admiration passed when he kissed her head, a quick spark coursing through her being as she nodded and picked the bag up, fingers lacing along his.

"You'll see when we get to somewhere we can eat." she'd sign once she gently flicked his forehead for trying to take a peek at the bag. She was quite happy he was as excited as she was, though now the real test was if he'd like it. Well, he didn't seem to mind her cooking when they were ever eating together, maybe he wouldn't mind it this time either?

The cafeteria seemed much different than she expected, though, seeing a few of the other cops made her shift a little closer to the man. New places had this effect on her, especially places like these which had some bad memory associated with them, people with similar uniforms. Though, Aaron's hold was comforting enough, reminding her she past her past self.

Taking her seat in the seat Aaron drew for her, she looked back at him after a quick study of their surroundings. She set the bag on her lap and carefully drew out the hefty container with their food before she looked back at their ambience to look for the source of their beverages. "I suppose coffee would be good, considering the weather." she signed with a smile and shoved the box over to him so he could open it. Once he did he'd find the mushroom stroganoff placed at the bottom compartment. The top had some beats and lettuce salad with a side of three salted caramel cookie cups. "I hope you like them, I tried to be quick and keep them rather healthy since you're still working after." she'd sign.

Drawing out their cutlery, the woman offered him one and waited for him to take the first bite before she poked her fork through the stroganoff. Thanks to the insulation, it was still warm and had a few wisps of smoke trailing up. She gave it a gentle blow and moved it over to his lips. "Open up." she'd sign.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:26 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Police Station│WITH: Coralyn│THOUGHTS: "Food, Kiss, Unwind"│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

After grabbing their drinks, he brought back a tray with Coralyn's warm cup of coffee, while Aaron preferred Soya Milk and requested to warm it up in a microwave. "Oh, This is perfect, babe!" He exclaimed with enthusiasm before placing their drinks on the table and setting the tray on the free table nearby.
                                        "So what are we going to eat together today?" Aaron's lips comically turned into cat lips as he rubbed his hands in excitement. "Is it the usual? Or is it something--- new--" He stated as he slowly opens the box with thrill and a mix of curiosity.

"Mushrooms? .. Whoooah.. You made this, babe?" His jaw dropped, making his lips to an 'O' shape, and followed with a smile after noticing the cookies. "Ahaha. Wow. Wait- Wait-.. Limme grab my phone... aaaand.. there!" [SNAP]
                                        Aaron took a picture of the food Coralyn made for them. It was so cute and it looked so appetizing.

Aaron would then grab his chair and place it near Coralyn, adjacent to her spot. It feels different to eat this close unlike in the movies where people sit at the far end of a long table. He blinks twice when the love of his life offers him to take the first bite. "Open up" She signs. And with no hesitation, he happily takes the bite and it took three crunches before he paused. "Hmm?" His eyes squinted while trying to describe the flavor. "Mm-Hmm." He muttered before slowly continues chewing again.

.. -gulp, swallow- "It tastes new. But I love it, babe. Thank you." Aaron then snuck a sweet kiss near the edge of her lips, followed by a close-eyed smile. heart

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:51 am
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois
                                                        𓆰 | I'm feeling Flustered, happy | I'm speaking to Aaron heart | Where am I? The police station | What am I wearing? parisian winter

Coralyn couldn't help but chuckle at his enthusiasm, it was amusing and she was surely enjoying herself more than she thought she would, even though it was simply a lunch date. "I'm glad you feel that way." she'd sign "I honestly was worried you'd be busy or out in the field." she'd add, sitting by him at the table.

The woman let him unpack the container of food, letting him examine each layer with a smile on her face, like she was watching an amused child. Usually, she seemed to be part of that role and it was nice to see someone else in it for a change. She chuckled as she watched him, it wasn't the first time she cooked for him but it always felt like that with his reactions.

"Of course I did, you cant be having outside food while at work." she'd sign when he asked her. She smiled when he took a picture of it and leaned closer to take a better look at it. "I already took better ones in good lighting." she winked with a little giggle.

Coralyn let him take the first bite and followed it by her own. Quite good, though she didn't want to toot her own horn. Maybe it could have been better without the veggies. While she was thinking about how they could fix it, she heard him appreciate it. "You think so?" she'd ask, graced by his little peck which made her blush. "You really like it?" she'd ask.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:31 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

Aaron's lips comically turned into cat lips again as he nodded before taking another spoon full of the mushroom meal that Coralyn made for them. "Mhm! Mhmm!" He nodded while comically turning into a chibi look and continues to chow down. "Yweah! I lwike iwt" He added as kept chewing and digging in comically. Nom nom nom~

Then abruptly, Aaron stopped. As if he shifted from amusing to reasonable. Holding his chin, his brows furrow as he gawks deeply at the Mushroom Stroganoff. He went quiet for a second before he began to speak with a serious tone this time.
                                        "Hmm. Though I think something is missing." He silently licked his front teeth as he took his time. Like there is something that he can't get to put a finger on it. "The mushroom is good. The pasta is nice.. The seasoning is great. But there is something-- else-- missing." He said before his eyes panned at Coralyn's reaction to his comment.

Aaron would then look around to check if there are people around. It's Sunday, so there are only a chosen few people are called for an emergency meeting. The others even went home by now, but since Coralyn arrived with their lunch, then why not have a lunch date in the cafeteria, right?
                                        And while Coralyn is still probably distracted to assess what might be missing on their meal. It was just Aaron's excuse to surprise her with what's coming next. "Baby?-- He said as he leaned closer to her. --I think this is the missing ingredient." He said with a gentle tone while reaching for her cheek and kissed her deeply without warning.

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:14 am
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois

Coralyn would occasionally stick her own fork into the meal and take her few bites, replacing it sometimes with the salad she had on the top tray while she watched Aaron seemingly enjoying it. She was glad he was, enjoying it. She took out her phone from her pocket and decided to take a few pictures of him having fun for memories. Her first time meeting him at his work place than him constantly picking her up from her own. It felt nice to change things up a little for once.

Watching him stop, she put her phone away and waited for him to finish eating to tell her what was up. Hearing him mention something was missing, her brows knit together in concern as she looked over at the meal, tilting her head lightly as she poked her fork through another bit to try and see if she managed to taste what she was missing. Though she wasn't even sure what it was, it was decent- not amazing, but still not bad. What was he looking for? The look of concern started to change into something a little more... nervous? Was it that obvious that she wasn't able to get it? Her lips curled into a light pout, she wasn't mad at him but more upset with herself. What was she missing?

While she looked back at the food to try and focus on what it was that she was missing, she looked back when he seemed to have figured it out. She looked at him expecting something, but turned a bright shade of beet when she felt what he did. She was tempted to pull away but blushed and kissed him back, letting it linger for a minute or two before she did and buried her face into her hands. "Aaron! we are at your work place!" she blushed as she signed with one hand, peeking through the spaces of her fingers at him as she was too embarrassed to even look around.

Regardless of how he responded, she ended up bursting into slight fits of laughter, shaking her head while regaining her composure and gently smacked his arm. "You are so cute." she signed. "Oh, you got something here." she'd add quickly, cupping his face before she leaned closer and stole a quick kiss from him, pulling away lightly before licking his lips sloppily but playfully, her blush still persistent. "Love you." she signed.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:52 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

Kissing Coralyn like this felt like it has been a while now. He had never made a move like this after THAT evening. Because when the awkward feeling toned down, all that followed were soft kisses and light hugs. This time, however, shifts for another gear. Well.. not that extreme. Aaron just can't help it. She's his very first 'official' girlfriend, and he's in a love bubble ever since she said yes.

His kiss ventured deeper. He also licked her candy lips a little in the process. And as their kissed lingered for about a minute or two, Aaron was closing his eyes and didn't care. Well, there was not much people around aside from them and that one staff member who is behind the counter, which was far away from the spot they're sitting.
                                        Aaron would then give an adoring smile when she starts to cover her face, reminding him that this is his workplace. "Well, kissing you is not a crime, is it?" He would then chuckle a bit after Coralyn smacked him gently on the arm. And Aaron would then pause as she cleans his face a little before stealing a kiss.

They would then eat the rest of the meal together, sipping their drinks, and chatted a little. "Baby, it's Sunday. Wanna go to the shopping district after this? Hehe."

By the time when they're done with their lunch. Aaron kept holding her hand afterward, as they make their way to the mall for the rest of the afternoon. [EXIT]

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:24 am