Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Police Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:52 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Front of the Police Station│WITH: Coralyn│THOUGHTS: "W-wha.. u-uhm."│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Aaron can be seen tapping a pen on his chin as he fixed his gaze at the eyes of his colleague's laptop. The rest of the detectives in the office also hurdled up to join what the fuss was going on. And for a solid five seconds the room was quiet. What were they doing?
                                        The question was the same as the director passed by and saw the comotion. "What are they doing?" he said. He stomped his way to the accumulation saying, "Hey! What are you all looking at??" with a tone of curiosity and a pinch of grumpiness.

SURPRISE!! ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Everyone yelped with joy. The director was so surprised, he bolted as he held his chest. "Oh my-- Goodness! You all gave me a heart attack!!!"

It was almost time to go home, so they had to surprise their Police Departments' Director. Everyone laughed recreated at that moment. A room so serious haven't felt like this in a while. It was also a setup to unwind after all that work.

With all this positive energy in the office, Aaron remembered the time when he used to make Coralyn smile. Giving her gifts and surprising her always did the trick. However, his smile slowly turned into bitter sweet.

Checking his inbox, it has been a weeks since he last texted her. He also checked his Call Log, he did call her, but the duration of the calls were far too quick to last. Aaron looked at the window and saw brink of dusk. The sun is preparing to set now, which made him furrow his brows. "My Sunshine.." He uttered with a sharp breath, realizing that their relationship might get cold.

He wanted to call her right now from his panic. but the office and the rest of the police station was having a celebration. It was too chaotic for a phone call. Instead, he wrote a text message, saying:

My Sweet Tooth
                                        Hi Baby, I'm going to your house this evening. If you want, we can cook together, or let me surprise you with new recipe I found!

I've missed you. I've been busy with work. But I wanna make it up to you.

..I love you.

Half an hour later, it was time to go home. The crowd has dispersed but some still stayed to mingle and unwind. The sun is now setting. Though the director invited the rest of the team to have dinner at Saisons de Amour to celebrate his birthday with his family and the rest of his colleagues. Aaron kindly declined since he has a plan with Coralyn this evening, shaking his with a closed-eyed smile and bowing before returning to his desk to grab his stuff.

As Aaron reached the Police Station's lobby, a blonde woman with blue eyes approached him. "Hi.. Detective Aaron, was it?" Her voice was calm yet there was a seductive tone lingering between her words. "Uhm, yes. Um.. Have I-- met you before?"

Aaron felt quite overwhelmed. He deemed himself in danger. There was sexual tension building up and his discomfort of talking to the lady was arising. "Don't you remember me, dear? I'm one of your clients. You heroically solved my case a few months ago." He stepped closer to him as she brushed her hair behind her ear. Her eyes were sharp. They dart their way deep into Aaron's soul. Her body swayed slowly and seductively, reaching her to Aaron's side and wrapping her arms around his left arm.

Aaron gulps silently as a sweat drop runs down his cheek. "Oh uhm.. I ..-- I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name." he asked as they continue to walk to exit the building. But before the blonde lady replied she pulled him to stop near the entrance of the Police Station. "My name doesn't matter... I just wanted to see your face again." She said as she slowly faces him and continued, "~and maybe I could.. taste your lips."

Suddenly she grabs Aaron, entangling her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. "MmPPhhh!!??" Aaron was startled but his face can't deny blushing from the lady. "Mmph.. mh-- MmmMm!!!" Aaron's voice was muffled. He wanted to say something but his lips were preoccupied.

The blonde (h*rny) lady stopped the kiss but her tongue was sticking out and her face was lewd looking. However, she loosens her arms so Aaron could take a breather. "I already have a g- .. . Coralyn!!?" (!!!)

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:13 pm
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois
                                                        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                        𓆰 | I'm feeling Flustered in not a good way | I'm speaking to Aaron emotion_heartbroken | Where am I? The police station | What am I wearing? daily casual

Good morning darling, I hope you have a great one :hearts:

That was all she could get herself to message this morning, looking at her phone to see if he would have even seen or replied to it. Those baby blue hues shifted along her dresser as she tied her hair into a short tail to keep her hair out of the way during another day of work. She exhaled as she picked up her earrings and put them on, looking over her shoulder at the vacant spot where Aaron's hand should have been. What went so wrong that pulled them so far apart? Standing up, she slipped on a fleshy peach colored cardigan to shelter her small frame from the cold, touching up her lipstick before she was yet to make her way to work. She looked back down at her phone once more, almost hoping he would at least say thank you- but wait. If something had caused this chasm between them, it wasn't simply up to him to fix it, she could do it too. That's it, she would go meet him after work today and...no, maybe it could wait until after they could at least talk. She could at least right things from her end by giving him a present! Right! After work, she would get him something he liked and maybe then attempt to sort out the misunderstanding. Yes. That was it.

Coralyn's determination kept her driven through today, she was trying her best to finish work soon so she could get Aaron something nice after work. But what? Browsing through her options through every possible break, the woman came to a conclusion with the biggest smile across her face. The gift wasn't going to be physical, but maybe an experience of sorts. She was hoping he'd be willing to watch a movie from the superhero franchise he was fond of, yeah! That seemed like a great last minute gift. She wasn't going to force him to go with her today though, tomorrow seemed like a better option, since he did have a lot many options of things he could be doing today than spending it with someone he wasn't very attracted to anymore. The very thought of that made her smile slowly fade. Shaking her head quickly to wipe away those thoughts, she was determined to at least support him during his big day. Yes, this wasn't about her, nor about them, it was Aaron's day and she was going to make him feel special the best she could and ignite the lost spark.

Bing!

The woman rushed to her phone that she set aside to charge by the counter, nearly knocking over a few hydrangeas in the way. She quickly looked down and saw it, feeling like her heart was going to skip a beat. Aaron wanted to see her? Tears instinctively welled up under her eyes and her arm went down to wipe them before they fell. Ugh, she should be careful to dust her sleeves before she tried wiping her face. All that soil. Shaking that thought away, she was preparing her response until she saw her tablet flash on the side. She set her phone aside to check what it was and smiled to herself. This would be the perfect surprise! A customer had ordered flowers to be delivered at the police station right before his shift ended- odd, but she wasn't going to judge. Sorry Aaron, but you'll get your reply once she was there.

------

Coralyn looked happier than ever as she headed over to see her man on his big day, holding the bouquet of roses that was ordered while she waited patiently outside. One of the officers did ask if she needed something, to which she simply showed the card addressed to here and the receipt. Maybe someone was being bailed? Maybe someone wanted to wish their significant other, what ever it was, she was here to deliver and get back to business with her lover. Speaking of which, there he was! A smile drew upon her lips when she saw him, her mind quickly darting between different thoughts of - did she was her hands enough for all the soil smell to fade, did she use enough perfume? Was her hair looking disheveled? Was it ok if they went home and she took a moment to change into something better? Nimble fingers ran along the ends of her hair, twirling them along them before there was a building tension that resulted in her nearly hurting herself by pulling too hard.

Who is she?

He appeared to be with another woman and this woman was, a little too close for comfort. She looked, stunning to say the least. Long blonde hair, blue eyes and one didn't have to even mention that form she was sporting. The smile started to drop and her brows knit into a very nervous furrow, her hues were reading betrayal as her lips parted to say something, but the permanent frog in her throat wouldn't let her even if she wanted to. Her free hand clenched on to her skirt, threatening to rip through the fabric like the feeling in her throat. Was this why he called her here? To witness the woman who was better than her?

Coralyn suffered from insecurities even before she had met Aaron, Camile or even Marcellus. She always believed each of them had their own charm and she was lucky enough that they took notice of her, but she wasn't charming herself. She wasn't an ideal type for any of them, in her mind and two of them seemed to have proved her fears right when they left her - for unspoken reasons. It never left her with any closure and seeing him with someone else, while with her, texting her that he loves her while his lips are planted on someone else. It just felt...wrong.

The first tear dropped and bounced on the floor in its solid form, another rolled down her cardigan and a few followed. She quickly brought her sleeve up to hide them when she realized she was crying, when she saw the woman heading her way. "For me?" she asked, taking the bouquet from her with a triumphant grin while Coralyn tried to pull herself together. "Aw baby, you didn't have to!" she called out to Aaron. "Don't forget about our date tonight, officer! You can cuff me up like last time!" she said, once more, directed to him, blowing a kiss before she glanced back at Coralyn- who looked more confused and worried than ever.

Coralyn couldn't do much besides watching Aaron like he just broke every last bit of her into pieces, she only momentarily looked over to see the woman and the flowers gone, but she was certain this wasn't a nightmare. The red stain on Aaron's mouth proved it to be so, the small collection of gems by her shoes and the trail of petals that barely went on also, proved she was living one of her worse nightmares. "Were you that unhappy with me?" she signed, after a good while of trying to find the right words to say, to even ask him, to speak. "Why pretend to like me and then show me this?" she couldn't hold it back anymore, using her hands to hide her face, hide her tears, hide that pain and that shame.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:10 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Front of the Police Station│WITH: Coralyn│THOUGHTS: "W-wha.. u-uhm."│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Seeing the sight of Coralyn after being kissed by a random lady was a huge disaster. His knees felt like shaking. He also felt a little guilty for having a nervous erection inside his pants. What? .. She was hot, okay? That sexual tension was so unexpected.

His tongue froze, and his lip parted. His ears hear the sound of a deafening bluster. It was like a sharp ding, that kind of noise and feeling when you get hit by a flashbang. And time seemed to slow down as he witnesses the love of his life crying before him.

His dismayed state snapped when he saw her hands moved, tying to communicate with him. His eyes flickered, and his head shook slightly from side-to-side before he was about to explain. "B-Babe.... N-no.. I-- .. . I.. don't even know who it was.. I-- .. . " Aaron tries to turn back to the blonde lady, but she have already disappeared at that point. "What??.. Where did she.. ????"

Meanwhile, some of his colleagues spotted the drama happening outside. "Hey, isn't that detective Aaron and her girlfriend?" ~ "Why is she crying?" ~ "I saw he kissed another girl." ~ "WHAT!?" ~ "Is he cheating on her girlfriend?" ~ "Poor girl." ~ "No way.. Aaron has two women!?" The whispers continued on as more and more of his colleagues witnessing the "event".

Returning to the two, Aaron tries to reach for Coralyn's hands as he moves slowly towards her. However, he also beggins to stumble with his words as he do so. "I.. I don't even know her. ~She came out of nowhere. I'm sorry.. I.. . I didn't-- .. "

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:55 am
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois
                                                        𓆰 | I'm feeling Flustered in not a good way | I'm speaking to Aaron emotion_heartbroken | Where am I? The police station | What am I wearing? daily casual

Coralyn was trying to calm herself down at this point, she shouldn't be making a scene out here, even when she felt devastated. She should be doing this privately, where she could give him a chance to speak and she give her opinions. But what was left to even say? What was left of anything? The man just broke her and made her witness his infidelity so openly, how was this supposed to be discussed any further! Reason was running out of the window while staying in place from all the whispers. Why were they even talking about them, about her. It all triggered unpleasant feelings, unpleasant thoughts about the times she was stood up, the time when she was left alone, the time when her voice was taken permanently from her and people would ask if she was at fault too. All these unpleasant voices.

Her hands moved slowly from her face to try and cover her ears, even her head to keep them all at bay. She heard Aaron, though the image of what she just witnessed couldn't escape her. She opened her eyes to look back at him, her hues glassy while her brows knit into a furrow. Her lip quivered as she struggled to keep her emotions at bay, stepping back and keeping him from touching her, "Don't touch me." she signed firmly, one of her arms around her body as she clenched on her cardigan, in attempts to shield herself from him or, anyone for that matter. "Do not touch me." she signed again, trying to emphasize the seriousness of the matter.

Coralyn paced a few feet in place, still away from the man the best she could. She managed to focus on his voice for a change, tearing up still but still trying to keep herself from falling down a deeper rabbit hole of despair. They had to still sort this out, right? "You don't know her?" she'd sign to ask in confirmation, "She came out of no-where? she'd add, scoffing and tearing up again, wiping her tears, "Do you know how that sounds right now?" she asked, looking back at him, frowning at the sight of the lipstick stains on his lips before looking away, trying to think of the best solution for the situation now. She wanted to leave- more than anything, she wanted to disappear for a while, wake up from this nightmare and pretend none of this ever happened. But unfortunately, it did. The evidence was right before her.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:37 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

At the very moment when Coralyn signed "Do not touch me", he hears her out loud. It's so heartbreaking seeing Coralyn like this. Her tears, her flustered face, her body language. At the second time she signed it again, Aaron paused, and all he could do is clench his fists with his face all teary-eyed, and his lips tightened as Coralyn continued to 'speak'.

"You don't know her?"
                                        ... "Yes, I don't know her.." Aaron would reply verbally while signing at the same time.

"She came out of no-where?"
                                        ... "Yes!.. "

"Do you know how that sounds right now?"
                                        ... "I .. . ." Aaron took a pause, realizing the situation. As if this was in a court hearing, he does not sound very convincing. Not one bit. At the corner of his eye, he would then notice his colleagues huddling up, and the whispers they say makes it obvious that they shouldn't escalate the scene any further.

Aaron wanted to burst out of frustration from his emotional rollercoaster. But he has to be a man to settle this mess.

With this, Aaron took off his glasses and wiped his tears for a moment. His eyes are now casted by the shadow of the bangs of his messy/wavy hairstyle. And he sighed afterwards.

Looking back to Coralyn, he persist on moving closer to her. One slow step, followed by another. "Can we talk somewhere private? ... I want you to know how I really feel." He asks with a serious tone as he recomposed himself. Aaron would look directly to Coralyn with his shadow-casted eyes after wiping the lipstick off the side of his red-tainted lip.

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:09 am
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois

She could still hear them, Coralyn could still hear them and it wasn't helping her feel any better. If anything, she could hear mixed reactions that his colleagues were giving, those words were just sinking a little too deep. What was she still doing here? Why didn't she slap him? Did she even have any self respect? Some of those words were directed to Aaron too, but she didn't seem to care too much. She could hear Aaron's words breaking their flow, looking back at him while he spoke as tears kept welling up even as he tried countering her questions. Seeing him stop when he couldn't find the right words to say made her heart sink. She lowered her head lightly and decided to take in some of the suggestions that were being whispered. She should leave. This wasn't a place to fight him, this wasn't a place for anything. He showed her how much he cared about them. "I should leave." she signed, reaching up to rub her neck a little, not realizing he too might have not seen it.

The woman flinched when he moved closer, freezing for a moment as she looked up at him. Something felt strange, he didn't seem like himself. But, he didn't even seem like himself for a good while now. He wasn't the Aaron she knew from the moment that woman had her clutches on him but, maybe this was the real Aaron and she was clouded by her own rose colored glasses and his kindness towards her. Her free hand clenched on her skirt in fear of even moving, while her other hand signed, "I don't want to go anywhere with you. I'm going home." she would say, trying to be firm and added, "You showed me enough. Please, leave me alone." she would sign, looking away as she turned around and headed back away from the police station.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:53 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

Moments after Coralyn took a few steps back to leave this place, Aaron gently grabbed her hand, pulling it down a bit to make her stop from retreating, and he would eventually embrace her from behind without saying a word. Aaron would then try to rest his lips on the back of her head as if he was kissing her softly.

If Coralyn would still force her way out, he will loosen his arms yet still, either of his hands would take a hold of her wrist to guide her somewhere off the eyes of the public. He would then state, "No, my mistake is I didn't showed you enough." as they make their way into a shady alleyway, just between the Police Station and an unoccupied renting space/establishment.

The alleyway was dark, and Aaron knew it was the most quiet place nearby, with only a few people that passes through. Thus, it explains why the renting space looked like an abandoned commercial area. Aaron would then guide her to a corner where he could block the path if ever Coralyn wanted to run away.

"I doubted myself after that time when you pushed me away. --Maybe I was too excited. But I've been trying to make things right."
                                        "Coralyn, please. Here me out. -- I love you, okay? .. Tell me, and look into my eyes if I'm lying!" He said with a tone that indicated frustration. Yet despite his mixed emotions, he wanted to fix this, right now.

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:08 am
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois

Coralyn just wanted to go home now, maybe hide herself in her room for a while to forget about everything she saw. Maybe it would be harder than she thought, maybe it wouldn't even impossible considering how much Aaron meant to her. Why did this have to go down the way it did. Though it seemed like he had other plans, feeling him grab her hand she made a quiet grunt as she tugged her arm away, finding him stronger than her, enough to pull her into a hug. She stood still for a good few minutes, almost melting in his hold since she pretty much needed a little comfort now. Though, not from the perpetrator. Even if she tried to sign for him to let her go, it didn't seem like he noticed, making her squirm to try and free herself.

Feeling him grab hold of her wrists she tried freeing herself as tears welled up from her helplessness, it would sure be nice to have a voice right now, she thought as she complied, though still trying to free herself when she had a chance to. It didn't help that he was leading her to a secluded area, making her heart race in fear. It reminded her about the time she was kidnapped when she was younger. This definitely was triggering her flight instincts, making her try her best to get away but found herself cornered. "Let me go, please. she would sign, looking less firm as before as she looked up and tried to convince him to let her go. She looked back at him as he spoke, her gaze dropping in guilt when he brought up the time when she pushed him away. She turned a shade of beet but she didn't know how to explain it to him that she was nervous. Did this mean he was going to cheat on her like this?

While she couldn't seem to face him, she winced when he sounded frustrated, tearing up as avoided looking at him. "Aaron, we know what we saw, I don't want to talk about it right now." she signed, looking up to him with those glassy blue hues, "It hurts being around you right now, I want to be alone." she would admit, reaching up to wipe her tears.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:21 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦⑥
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

After helping with breakfast, eating and ensuring his beloved there were no rules other than the ones he already followed, like shoes off when you walk inside, the two men got ready and left the home. Like Patrick, the Asian would pet the animals and tell them they would be right back and he locked the door behind them. Of course he had made sure they had plenty of fresh water and he had already walked Aki, so all was set. The walk to the police station wasn’t very long, but Saeki was still aware of their surroundings. Even though the perpetrator was in jail, he just still felt a little bit uneasy, or more like protective about his boyfriend. When they entered the station, Saeki looked around to find the person they were asked to meet and they were soon invited to a room away from the others to talk and relay what they witnessed, once again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Police Station] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:04 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt relieved to hear that there weren't any additional rules he would need to follow for his extended stay at Saeki's home. He was feeling nervous during the walk to the police station. Although on the outside he seemed calm and quiet. Being in a non interrogation room did lighten his bothered mind some. Questions seem to go for like an hour. Some of it were the same question, but worded differently. "I'm certain I've never met him before the stalking" he said, getting annoyed that they keep asking if he knew his attacker. "No, out of both jobs there weren't any unsatisfied customers that I know of" he said to the angle of this man being a disgruntled customer from one of his previous jobs. "The stalking was one of the reasons I quit the manager position" he admits. He has no intention of going back to that job now that he is no longer being stalked. Fifteen minute break came up for refreshments or bathroom break and he was alone in the room with his boyfriend. He was grateful in his decision to insist on Saeki being allowed to be in the room. Having him here helped him deal with this stressful situation head on especially knowing that the criminal is in the building in a jail cell.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Police station.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: stressed and bothered.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and, his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki himself wasn’t asked questions anymore. He had already answered the ones they asked him but he was also less interesting for the cops, other than identification, because he arrived at the end of the whole ordeal. Still they allowed him to come inside with Patrick while they would question him once again. Since Patrick kept the beginning of it all from him, the Asian couldn’t even answer about that. He just listened and sat there for moral support, gently patting his boyfriend’s arm when they got riled up. Not that Saeki could blame him. The same questions were asked over and over as if they tried to catch him on a lie or something. Even Saeki was relieved when they were given a quarter of an hour for a break, and he wasn’t the one answering them. He sat back down after getting a drink for them and placed his hand on his boyfriend’s. "Are you alright, love?" he asked, worried about their mental state with all this going on.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick shook his head a little, "Not really, but it helps that you're here with me" he said, being somewhat honest about his mental state. "Guess it's hard to believe someone with my appearance to become a victim without me deserving it" he said with a sigh. Dating a cop didn't give him too much of a benefit of a doubt for his situation. He was pretty sure he heard a couple of officers talking by the break room when he and Saeki were being led to this room. Hopefully his boyfriend hadn't taken notice of it. He hadn't mentioned to Saeki that his ex used to work at this station months before the Asian arrived in the city. From what he understood talking about exes was something you would want to avoid doing outside of bringing them up in pass when relevant. Besides, it was unlikely the man would return to this city. "This is probably a sample of what I have to go through if I get put on stand in trial" he said grimacing. Although he would rather not be involved any further let alone see the man again in person.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Police station.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: comforted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and, his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:29 am
User Image
User Image

"I’m glad I can be of some help for you hun." he replied and smiled gently. When Patrick continued he tilted his head a bit. "How do you mean with your appearance?" he asked, uncertain what they were talking about. He had sat down next to Patrick and leaned to them softly, taking care not to hurt them. He had heard some of what the police had said when they walked here, but he really didn’t think it was relevant. They were here now weren’t they? Together. Saeki wouldn’t worry about past relationships. He only cared about the now and their own relationship and Patrick’s wellbeing. He sighed a bit when they spoke of the trial and nodded grimly. "Let’s hope they won’t call you to trial. You have been through enough hun." he commented and gave them a kiss on their cheek. Still, he didn’t want to cause an uproar or anything here at the station, so it was brief, but genuine. "How long until they let you go, you think?" he asked, intending to make Patrick a feast when they got home. But he wouldn’t leave his beloved’s side and he would stand by them through this ordeal and any they would throw at them.

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh