Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Police Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:18 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick rubbed his beard at the question and thought he needed to trim it soon. "Basically a gruff hoodlum artist who looks to have a sketchy background. In actuality who got into trouble with the law once about a year ago" he responded and looked at him. He knew how lucky he is to be in a caring relationship as he is now and the foreseeable future. He smiled and blushed lightly as he was kissed on the cheek not expecting the pleasant surprise. "Indubitably" he said, agreeing with Saeki's comment. With the inclusion of the media not leaking out their names or the families of past victims reaching out to him to get him to testify in the trial. "Not for much longer. It's still early in the investigation, but it should be an open and shut case for my part once they come to that conclusion eventually" he answered him.
He started being more in thoughts as he gazed around at their surroundings. "If I had been a minor they probably would have contacted my birth parents. Doesn't seem like they drug any further than what is on the surface" he hadn't seen nor spoken to them for a few years now. No clue if the address is still the same and he wouldn't dare to look it up. He thought of it as a good thing they didn't show up the last time he was hospitalized. And he certainly wouldn't show up for their funeral. The only way they could track him down is if they hired a private investigator or the police decided to meddle that into part of his past. Never did speak much of his parents around his boyfriend and the same goes for Kenzie. Just him and his journal know the details of his childhood and one family secret that he revealed in school one time and got dismissed immediately.
Once the break ended the questioning resumed. Mainly about the timeline of his whereabouts after that mysterious package showed up on his doorstep. The time after Saeki's recovery from being ill and that moment was just speculation that was off. Could be looking for possible witnesses and cameras to check especially around his job at the store. It was late into the afternoon by the time they stepped out of the station. Inhaled the cold winter air deeply then exhaled. "I'm more than ready to head back home" he said thoughtlessly calling Saeki's home his home and as a after thought assumed it was alright to say that.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Police station.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: comforted and distracted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and, his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:27 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki blinked a bit and then chuckled. "You got into trouble with the police? Who would have thought?" he said and smiled. He definitely hadn’t thought about it. Not that it mattered really, Patrick didn’t seem to have much trouble with police anymore, loose from all the questioning they were doing now. He had noticed that his boyfriend was getting annoyed with all the questioning and the Asian couldn't blame him. It didn’t seem to lead anywhere and often they were the same. "I hope they will solve it soon." the young man said and sat in silence with Patrick for a while as they seemed lost in thought. Though their later comment made him frown a little bit. "You don’t want them to contact your birth parents?" he asked curiously. Saeki would exactly want them to inform his birth parents if something happened to him.

They didn’t know about what happened here yet, but he would need to tell them at some point. After all if they would visit here again for an event or so there was always a chance it would be coming up. Not that Saeki was eager to make that phone call. His mother could get really fussy when it came to stuff like that, especially with him living so far away from his birth home. His father would likely just use it as an argument to get him to return to Japan, not that he would. Saeki loved his life here with Patrick, even with this going on.

He didn’t get much time to ponder more as the police returned for more questioning. It felt like it was taking ages, but finally they were outside, in the fresh air. Though it was pretty cold. When the cold air tickled his nose, Saeki sneezed once and then shook his head with a smile. "It sure is cold out here still. I wonder when we’ll see spring return." he pondered out loud before he looked at Patrick and gave them a cheerful nod. "Let’s go home my love." he said, feeling elated to hear Patrick call Lumiere home. After that he gently took their hand and started walking towards the street to get back to the house. "I don't know about you, but I could do with a nice, hot cup of cacao." he said with a loving smile at Patrick.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : On the way home] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:07 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nodded slightly, "Yep, I think I've mentioned it in passing in the past. It was resolved back then" he said, frowning slightly. He knows his partner wouldn't judge him for it considering he hadn't the first time around. Although it didn't get any lighter on his conscience about it. "When that happens he can no longer be considered a suspect. I don't pity the person who will be his defense lawyer. Wouldn't put it past him to try to proceed in the trial without one" he commented. There was that possibility of the judge sentencing to be lacking, but hopefully it will be a lifetime in prison kind of guilty verdict and a plea deal could happen. He nodded, "Yes. Not like they would have showed up if they had looked them up" he replied with disdain. He didn't know their current number or if it had changed from the last known one so asking the brunette wouldn't have been a lost cause.
The brunette had always thought the younger male's sneezing sound was cute. "Kazoom tight (Gesundheit)" he said softly. The coldness of the season gave him an excuse not to go outside that often and get cozy up on his boyfriend to share his bodily warmth while he showers the other with physical affection. Hot cacao? Did he mean hot coco? Either way it would be nice to consume something sweet and he wasn't just thinking about the hot beverage. He held his hand firmly, "Likewise, dear" he said with the same smile then began the walk back to the house.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Police station.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: stressed then relieved.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and, his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:22 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )