Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Started a New Diet (life style change tech)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:19 pm
Its called Keto
I had doubts and thought i wouldn't make it past a few days. Tomorrow will be day 7 and I haven't cheated or ate anything is shouldn't @___@
I don't have cravings its so weird.
You cant eat carbs and sugar its a high fat base diet.
Things ive noticed
Stay fuller longer
I don't feel bloated anymore
sleeping through the night
I feel great xD

the downside is
having time to prepare meals
healthy eating is expensive
The Keto Flu is legit rofl ive had a headache for 5 days now and foggy brained. But its not as bad as the first 2 days and its slowly going away.

Im kind of super into this :0 im in a weird way enjoying it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 am
I dunno anything about that new type of diet but as I heard the word, "fat," watch your blood cholesterol levels. I guess it makes sense to eat a high fat diet since it is easier for the body to convert fat to carbs for the brain to respire than it is for it to split proteins apart to create it. Carbs and fats are made up of the same elements. Best of luck! Keep me posted as to how it goes.

On a side note: I've lost 30lbs in the last 5 yrs but it's due to my diabetes. Don't try that new fad, though! sweatdrop

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:10 pm
Angry Kitsune
I dunno anything about that new type of diet but as I heard the word, "fat," watch your blood cholesterol levels. I guess it makes sense to eat a high fat diet since it is easier for the body to convert fat to carbs for the brain to respire than it is for it to split proteins apart to create it. Carbs and fats are made up of the same elements. Best of luck! Keep me posted as to how it goes.

On a side note: I've lost 30lbs in the last 5 yrs but it's due to my diabetes. Don't try that new fad, though! sweatdrop

Awww D: thats good you lost weight but not for the diabetes, the friend who told me about the diet been on it a few months and lost 20lb he has type 1 diabetes he says it helps a lot with his diabetes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:27 pm
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

Awww D: thats good you lost weight but not for the diabetes, the friend who told me about the diet been on it a few months and lost 20lb he has type 1 diabetes he says it helps a lot with his diabetes.

I will look into it. It must help since all carbs are eliminated. I've been experiencing pain and cramps in my arms and legs as a result of nerve damage from the constant fluctuations in my blood sugar, Been looking for another way of eating. Thanks!  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:08 pm
Angry Kitsune
Camera 0bscura
Angry Kitsune

I will look into it. It must help since all carbs are eliminated. I've been experiencing pain and cramps in my arms and legs as a result of nerve damage from the constant fluctuations in my blood sugar, Been looking for another way of eating. Thanks!

One of the best places to find recipes is Pinterst :0 theres tons on there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:34 pm
Keto flu? Headaches?  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:45 am
Different...Very.
Keto flu? Headaches?

The change of your diet to Keto can cause what they call Keto flu you can get tired headaches, dizzy and naucious and cramps.
Its cause your taking sugar and carbs out and instead of your body burning that it goes into Ketosis and burns fat instead. Its just your body adjusting xD some people get it and some dont. But i was eating so much bad s**t it was a shock for my body but i didnt get it to bad just the headache and some pimples.

smile Ive been eating Keto for 8 days and weirdly I love it. Ive lost 2 1/2 pounds just but eating no carbs and sugar. I havent had a prob with cravings because im not hungry cause i eat just the right stuff. xD I usually got stomach aches a few times a week and felt bloated several days a week and I havent since day 1. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:48 pm
Camera 0bscura
One of the best places to find recipes is Pinterst :0 theres tons on there.

Thanks!  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games