Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer for healing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:16 pm
Hello, everyone, it';s been a while since I've been here but I wanted to come here to ask for your prayers.

For some years now, I've had a recurring pain. It comes and goes and the pain usually only lasts a day, but it keeps coming back and is quite a problem when it does. I have not been able to discover the cause of it and since my family is in a bad place financially right now, I fear if it's something serious we won't be able to fix it. I would like to ask you all for your prayers of healing this problem,

In addition, I ask for your prayers for my older brother, who has also had some recurring health problems. Please pray for the both of us. Pray for healing of our health problems. This will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:36 pm
Young King under Heaven
Hello, everyone, it';s been a while since I've been here but I wanted to come here to ask for your prayers.

For some years now, I've had a recurring pain. It comes and goes and the pain usually only lasts a day, but it keeps coming back and is quite a problem when it does. I have not been able to discover the cause of it and since my family is in a bad place financially right now, I fear if it's something serious we won't be able to fix it. I would like to ask you all for your prayers of healing this problem,

In addition, I ask for your prayers for my older brother, who has also had some recurring health problems. Please pray for the both of us. Pray for healing of our health problems. This will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

For your own safety, please watch this video:

Be careful of the ideas you promote. YHWH/Jesus sends judgment on us to get us to repent.

• 2 Kings 9:22 (NIV)

22 When Joram saw Jehu he asked, “Have you come in peace, Jehu?”

How can there be peace,” Jehu replied, “as long as all the idolatry and witchcraft of your mother Jezebel abound?”

• Leviticus 26:25 (NIV)

25 And I will bring the sword on you to avenge the breaking of the covenant. When you withdraw into your cities, I will send a plague among you, and you will be given into enemy hands.

• 1 Corinthians 11:30-31 (NIV)

30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep. 31 But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

cristobela
Vice Captain

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:22 pm
I will keep you and your brother in my prayers.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:05 am
cristobela
Young King under Heaven

For your own safety, please watch this video:

Be careful of the ideas you promote. YHWH/Jesus sends judgment on us to get us to repent.

• 2 Kings 9:22 (NIV)

22 When Joram saw Jehu he asked, “Have you come in peace, Jehu?”

How can there be peace,” Jehu replied, “as long as all the idolatry and witchcraft of your mother Jezebel abound?”

• Leviticus 26:25 (NIV)

25 And I will bring the sword on you to avenge the breaking of the covenant. When you withdraw into your cities, I will send a plague among you, and you will be given into enemy hands.

• 1 Corinthians 11:30-31 (NIV)

30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep. 31 But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

I'm not sure what this has to do with me or my prayer request. Also, really? One of these kind of videos? I've seen stuff like this before, it's all sorts of vague nitpicking of some alleged symbolism, trying to claim something innocent as having a sinister agenda. The author was not involved in the creation of Sailor Moon, so she really has no authority to make these claims; this is all just her personal interpretation of what she thinks the show is trying tot promote based on a bunch of random symbolism she found. This show is from Japan and they do tend to be less concerned with throwing random magical references and such than we would, but I doubt it is an intentional thing.

Not to mention, some of it is reaching or just wrong (she claims the show uses third eyes, when it's really just jewels or symbols worn on their foreheads, claims three characters turning into animals is a spiritual thing when in reality, they were originally animals in the first place, she claims Sailor Moon is trying to replace Jesus as a savior because one season calls her a messiah, even though it doesn't claim her as the Biblical messiah, just the generic word for someone who saves, claims Sailor Moon's brooch looks like a pentagram, when it's actually just a star and star motifs are used in other parts of the show , claims there is a sun and moon motif with an occult meaning on said brooch, when it's actually just a pink gem inside a crescent moon, which is representative of Sailor Moon, not the sun, plus the brooch itself changes every season, among other things). The only thing in the video that she gets right is that Sailor Mars is a Shinto priestess, which is a common staple of Japanese media just as Christian clergy would be in ours, and I don't remember said character ever making explicit references to any specific deities. Everything else is just nitpicky interpretation. Not to mention, even if there were some kind of symbolism, the author didn't even see it until she found some random blog claiming it, so it is clearly isn't a blatant promotion of occultism or witchcraft or whatever she claims. But like I said, I don't buy it. I dare say you could look at anything and claim some alleged symbolism, but the claims mean nothing unless they are confirmed by the creator.

I understand your concern and thank you for it, but I don't think there's anything to any of this. I'd rather not argue with you about this, because that's not why I'm here, but I felt like I needed to put in my two cents.  

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items