Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime RPG's
Hero On A Quest - St Louis Mission Posts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:33 am
Hero On A Quest RPG - St Louis Mission

RPG Type: Warrior / Mage

Mission Description - In search of magical artifacts, long journey from St Louis, Missouri, to Japanese village in a mountainous region

Character Types: In America & Japan. Warriors, Mages, Sorcerers, General town folk (Store, business, Inn, Sheriff & deputies, & restaurant employees, school children, teachers), magical creatures like shape shifters. All characters with various skills, abilities, and professions.

NPC Character Types: Barbarians, Fantasy & Horror Creatures (Vampires, werewolves, Samurai, Magical Warriors & creatures: dragons, demons, soldiers, giants, fairies, goblins, Etc), General town folk, Native Americans, cowboys, army soldiers, Japanese hierarchy.

Weapons & useful items: Regular and magical swords (example - Syaoran has a magical flaming sword), Regular and magical staffs (Syaoran has a dimension travel portal generator), magical artifacts, maces, clubs, bow and arrow, etc.

Setting’s & locations: USA - Frontier town’s (including Inn’s), Forts, open plains country, mountains, beaches, Pacific Sea Ports (Boats appropriate for the 1850’s time period, sailing both war and passenger, pirate, navy, freight). Japan - Mountains, valley’s, Sea Ports (Boats appropriate for 1850’s time period, Fishing, “Junk” - freight & home type, battle war craft), towns & villages (including schools, palaces,).

Mission - 1850's Earth, St Louis, Missouri Time period. Word of an ancient object discovered in Japan. Organize a group to go to a mountainous village in Japan, find the object and investigate what it does. Descriptions of the object varies but most say it glows. Many battles along the way (both sea and land). New friends and foes also found along the way. General RPG Rules: Posts around 150 words or longer within reason, follow Gaia TOS and Rules & Regulations, PG13 in Nature, Some gore & battle damage (Please don’t overdo).

Make sure to read all previous posts after your last post to see if another character (Regular or NPC) wants to interact with your characters (Use tags in your posts for specific characters), and to keep track of the progress of the journey / quest.

Note JP’s (Joint Posts) can be done: Two or more characters can do private messages back and forth to build the JP and then post it noting which characters were used. (Please don’t make JP’s too long and use a reasonable amount of time to make sure that the JP characters are able to keep up with the rest of the group). Make a title for your post.

Also beware of the date and passage of time. Dates will most likely be noted in my characters posts. Please post regular & typical RPG posts. Don’t do silly posts or ones that mess up the ongoing story lines, Plots, Feel free to post interactions between you characters between your characters.

Note: The First 7 Posts of the St Louis Mission will be posts copied from the "Hero On A Quest" - 1st run on my other Guild. Credit goes to BlauerMond13 for doing the posting for the Main Character "Gwendy." Their will be a St Louis Mission - Main Character Thread to help introduce Gwendy and the other Main Characters. Re posting the first 7 posts to start off the St Louis Mission will help introduce everyone to my preferred RPG posting method.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:30 am
Character Name - Syaoran
Title – Post # 001 Bright Morning
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 8am
Location – Kramer Inn
OCC - Player - Smithers456
Tag -

Off:

Also posting for Gwendy

On:

Bright morning sunshine shines into the windows of Syaoran's Kramer Inn. Smiling at the bright sunshine lighting up some of the tables at his Inn's small restaurant, Syaoran thinks about his stay in St Louis so far. He has made a meager living but he wants to start a quest.

His father told him about some object back in their homeland in Japan. In the letter Syaoran's father mentions that the object is magical in nature and is glowing. Everyone in the area is afraid to go near it.

He is curious about the object but he would need a group to go with him on this new quest. Hopefully some interesting people would show up at his Inn and have an interest in joining him on his quest.

Gwendy walks down the stairs from their upstairs apartment set among the Inn's other 10 rooms. She is rubbing her eyes and blinking in the bright sunshine. Gwendy is wearing pink pajamas with fuzzy slippers and is carrying her favorite Plushie Jewel.

She looks at her big brother who is ready for the morning breakfast crowd wearing his Apron and uniform. "Big brother could you cook me breakfast?" Syaoran responds, "Sure Hon what would you like?"

Smiling Gwendy says, "Eggs, bacon, and juice would be fine." Syaoran quickly makes her order and joins Gwendy at one of the tables. "Gwendy what are you going to do today?" Frowning Gwendy says, "I have some homework to do first and then I'm going to play outside." Syaoran Grins, "That will be fine. Let me know if you need help with the homework."

Off:    

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:31 am
Character Name - Gwendy
Title – Post # 002 Breakfast Time!
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 8am
Location – Kramer Inn
OCC - Player - BlauerMond13
Tag -

Off:

Now posting for Gwendy

On:

Gwendy sweetly smiles back at Syaoran, "Thank you big brother, but that's okay. Today's homework is really easy, I paid extra attention in class yesterday!" She picks up her fork and begins to enjoy her breakfast, occasionally taking sips from her glass of juice.
While chewing on a piece of bacon, Gwendy spots a letter on Syaoran's side of the table that piqued her interest. She glances over to it in between bites, wondering whether or not to say anything, but her curiosity wins her over. "Big brother, what's that piece of paper?" she says, pointing at the letter while fork still in hand.    
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:36 am
Character Name - Syaoran
Title – Post # 003 Questions
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 8:05am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag - Gwendy

On:

Syaoran looked over at the paper that Gwendy indicated and picked it up. The letter was written on a yellow parchment indicating that it was from a far away land. “Gwendy, this is a letter from Father in Japan. He’s asking for help in his latest dig site in the mountains nearby his village.”

“I’ve been trying to decide whether or not to help Father out. It’s a long trip from here to Japan. I would have to round up a bunch of trustworthy companions and cross this new land to San Francisco, and then take a long sea voyage. I’m hoping that some worthy travelers will show up today at the Inn. So Gwendy what do you think about a long trip to see Father? He would be pleased to see you.”

“Of course you need to finish your breakfast first and finish your homework. Think about going on a quest with me. Chante should be coming soon I need to talk things over with her. I’m sure that you will be glad to see your Faerie friend and protector.”

Off:    

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:39 am
Character Name - Gwendy
Title – Post # 004 Eager for an Adventure
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 8:05am
Location – Kramer Inn

On:

Gwendy's eyes widened with excitement as she listened to Syaoran speak, after all, this trip sounded like it could be a fun adventure. She nodded her head with plenty of enthusiasm once Syaoran asked whether or not she was interested in going. "I do want to go! I'll get to see Father and lots of places!" Gwendy quickly looked over to the chair she had set her stuffed cat in, "Jewel, do you want to go too?" she asked. Another smile came upon her face and she turned back to Syaoran, "Jewel says she can't wait to go!"

Gwendy returned to eating her food, but this time with a bit of a speedier pace. The sooner she finished her food and homework, then the sooner she could get ready for the trip, right?

The girl ate the last few scraps of food on her plate and finished what juice was left in her glass. She cleared her side of the table and sort of hurries to the sink to wash it all, almost tripping over a foot for one second, but hops back into step with no problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:42 am
Character Name - Syaoran
Title – Post # 005 Chante Appears!
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 8:15am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag - Gwendy

Off:

Also posting as Chante

On:

Syaoran smiled as Gwendy brightened up and tripped up a moment on her way to clean her dishes. It would be nice for Gwendy to see their father again. It would also be nice to have a few travelers to join in on the journey and Quest to Japan.

Making a quick decision Syaoran called out, "Chante, I need to talk to you." All of a sudden a bright glittering light started to form in the middle of the dining area. A moment later a beautiful young lady, 22 yr's old, 5'3", and wearing a white flowing knee length dress with glittering Faery wings appeared. The glittering glow faded and the wings folded up and disappeared.

Chante addressed Syaoran, "Yes Syaoran dear what did you want to talk to me about?" Syaoran answered, "My father sent me a letter and he needs my help on a dig in the mountains in our home in Japan. I will fill you in on the details later. In the meantime could you go over Gwendy's homework with her?"

Chante smiled and the smile filled the room. "Anything for you Syaoran." Looking at Gwendy Chante addressed her, "Gwendy dear you seem to have a done a good job at washing your plates. Why don't we go upstairs and go over your homework. If I remember right the homework was about trees and animals, 2 of my specialties." As an after thought Chante said to Syaoran. Syaoran could you be a dear and bring up a salad an some water for me."

Looking at Gwendy and Jewel Chante added, "Gwendy don't forget jewel on our way upstairs.

Off:    

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:50 am
Character Name - Gwendy
Title – Post # 006 I'm sorry, Jewel!
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 8:20am
Location – Kramer Inn

On:

Gwendy noticed Chante appear and turned off the sink. "Oh, thank you for helping me, Chante!" Gwendy said with her usual adorable smile. She quickly dried off her hands with a towel and began to head upstairs before Chante reminded her of Jewel. She gave a little gasp, guilt overcoming her for almost forgetting her friend, and trotted over to her stuffed animal. "Oh, I'm sorry, Jewel..." she said as she looked down at her feet. Her head looked up to the cat after a moment and a smile quickly returned to her face as if the doll had given its forgiveness. "Okay, I'll remember next time! Let's go upstairs, Chante is waiting for us!" She picked up the stuffed animal, hugging it to her chest, and finally made her way to the stairs.    
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:52 am
Character Name - Chante
Title – Post # 007 Easy Homework?
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 8:30am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag - Gwendy

On:

Chante pulled over a chair to Gwendy's old wooden desk and waited. With a big smile Gwendy practically bounced into the room hugging Jewel to her chest. Just as Gwendy sat down Syaoran brought in 2 glasses of water and Chante's salad. Chante smiled at Syaoran, "Thanks dear."

Asking Gwendy how school went on Friday Chante glanced at the pages of homework scattered on the desk. Chante frowned a little, "Gwendy how come your homework is scattered all over your desk?" A few minutes later Chante then started to quiz Gwendy on the animals & plants on the homework pages.

The first page had some animals including a squirrel, a cougar, a wolf, a coyote, and a beaver. The second page had a few birds including sparrows, ducks, owls, and hawks. The third page had pictures of maple leaves, birch leaves, pine tree needles, and prairie grasses.

Chante patiently waited as Gwendy identified each plant and animal with some mistakes. Chante gently corrected the mistakes. After the 3 page quiz they took a break.

Off:    

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:50 am
Character Name - Gwendy
Title – Post # 008 Rubi The Crystal Pokemon Appears
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 10:00am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag - Chante

On:

Gwendy started to feel uneasy a few minutes after Chante left. She couldn't figure out what was wrong. All of a sudden a bright ruby colored circle of light about the size of her precious Jewel started to form about 5 ft away from her desk. A moment later Gwendy saw a tunnel form inside the circle of light.

The tunnel settled to the floor and Gwendy heard a soft cat like sound. It sounded like someone was saying "Rubi". Then what looked like a Ruby Red colored Crystal Cat came running out of the tunnel. The cat stopped just outside of the tunnel. It looked like it was about 3 ft tall as it was standing looking around the room. The bright ruby colored circle of light faded and with it's black eyes the Ruby colored crystal cat looked up at Gwendy and said, "Rubi?"

Gwendy then screamed, "Chante!!" The Crystal cat looked up at Gwendy and again said "Rubi?"

Off:    
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:53 am
Character Name - Chante
Title – Post # 009 Dimensional Rifts in Space Time
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 10:00am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag - Syaoran (Thei - 30 Years younger than Thei Syroran's Character Profile) refer to Main Syaoran Character "Hero On A Quest" RPG Character and Monitor , Syaoran (Clone) from "Tsubasa Chronicles" RPG, and Tramor Syjumie. from "Higema Detective Agency (HDA)" RPG

On:

Just a few minutes after coming back downstairs to the Main Floor of the Kramer Inn Chante felt 3 strong rifts forming like cracks in the Space Time Dimension that this World resided in. She heard Gwendy scream her name from upstairs. One shadow like doorway formed along the Inn's wall and a Bright Blue colored column of swirling light appeared right in front of her.

Chante instinctively put up her Magical Shield. At the same time two people casually walked through the shadow door. Chante couldn't see Syaoran and shouted out, "Syaoran quickly go upstairs and protect your sister." After hearing Syaoran run upstairs the swirling column of Bright Blue Light faded and three people were standing their looking right at her about 5 ft away.

Off:    

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:01 am
Character Name - Syaoran
Title – Post # 010 Gwendy has a new Friend
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 10:10am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag -

Off:

Also posting for Gwendy and Rubi

On:

Everything seemed to be happening all at the same time. Syaoran was alarmed when suddenly a Bright Blue colored column of swirling light appeared between him and Chante. Before he could give it another thought he first heard Gwendy scream and right afterwards Chante telling him to go upstairs to protect his sister Gwendy.

Syaoran raced upstairs and found Gwendy Staring at a 3ft tall Ruby Red colored cat that was entirely made out of Crystal. Carefully walking over to Gwendy the Ruby red cat said "Rubi?" to him. Syaoran noted that Gwendy was still sitting in her chair at her desk. She seemed terrified of the Ruby Red cat just a few feet away from her. Sitting down in the chair that Chante was sitting in earlier he took a better look at the Cat.

Syaoran said to Gwendy, "Don't worry I'm here and we will find out what's going on together." Gwendy hesitantly replied, "Syaoran I saw this circle of Ruby Red light appear, it turned into a Ruby Red tunnel, and this cat came out of it."

Syaoran told Gwendy that everything would be fine and he then addressed the cat. "Is your name Rubi?" The Rubi Pokemon replied firmly, "Rubi!" Then Syaoran asked the cat, "Where did you come from?" Rubi responded with a series of saying Rubi over and over again but each time the duration and tone was different. Gwendy who was starting to settle down said, "Syaoran do you think that this Cat is safe to be around?" Rubi responded first with a purring quality in her voice when she said Rubi again. Syaoran said, "Gwendy, I think so for now."

Off:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:10 am
Character Name - Chante
Title – Post # 011 Tramor Faints
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 10:10am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag - Syaoran

Off:

Also posting for Tramor Syjumie and Catalina Jones

On:

17 year old "HDA" Investigator Tramor Syjumie surveyed the room that both he and Catalina Jones had suddenly found themselves in. He was wearing his Brown trench coat, black long sleeve shirt, dark corduroy pants, and his brown hiking boots. Looking at Catalina to make sure that his 15 year old companion was ok he noted that she was still wearing her Treijoma High School Uniform and giving him a confused look.

Catalina said to him, "Tramor where and when are we?" Starting to be confused himself Tramor replied, "Catalina I'm starting to feel faint. From what I can tell we are no longer in the year 2010. My best guess is that we are in some kind of Western style Inn back in the mid 19th Century around 1850 or 1860." Then he promptly fainted and dropped to the floor. Catalina called out for help.

Chante heard the conversation behind her coming from the people who came through the shadow like doorway. Then she heard one of them cry out for help. She glanced behind her and saw that one of the people behind her had fainted. She couldn't do anything about them right away. She had to deal with the three people just 5 ft in front of her first. Glancing backwards broke her concentration and her Magical Shield failed. Chante calls out, "Syaoran, as soon as Gwendy is safe could you both come downstairs and help me out. It looks like we have a few guests."

Off:  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:22 am
Character Name - Syaoran (Clone)
Title – Post # 012 Arrival
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 10:15am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag -

Off:

Also posting for Kurogane

On:

After the Bright Blue colored column of swirling light faded away Syaoran (Clone) looked around the room. He noted that both Sakura (Clone) and Kurogane were still with him. Kurogane speaks up first, “OK Fluff Ball where did you take us now?” When he gets no answer Kurogane draws his sword and readied himself for an immediate fight.

Syaoran (Clone) also calls out for Mokona and gets no answer. He then notes that they seemed to be in an Inn of some sort that had tables set up and a long bar nearby. He notices that Kurogane drew his sword already and he tells Kurogane, “Kurogane please put that sword away. I don’t know what’s going on and until I do we are not going to fight our way through another group of monsters.” Giving Syaoran (Clone) an irritated look he reluctantly puts his sword away.

Just 5 ft away from them stood a very imposing Woman with a curious and serious look on her face. It looked like she was shimmering. Before he could give it another thought the Woman looks behind her at two more people that were in the room with them. Before she turns back the shimmering effect around her suddenly goes away.

Off:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:12 am
Character Name - Syaoran
Title – Post # 013 Visitors
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 10:20am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag - Chante, Catalina Jones, and Syaoran (Clone)

Off:

Also posting for Gwendy and Rubi

On:

When he got downstairs Syaoran wasn't surprised to see visitors at the Inn. The way that they came to the Inn puzzled him and put him on guard. Gwendy and the strange Rubi cat came running down the stairs after him. At the end of the steps Syaoran put his arm out and tried to stop Gwendy from going onto the floor.

Gwendy kept going and stops a few feet away from Chante. She says to Chante, "Chante are you OK?" Chante looks at Gwendy briefly and motions for her to go back to Syaoran. The Rubi cat stopped at Chante's feet, looks up and says, "Rubi?". Gwendy says to Rubi, "Come back Rubi it's not safe". Rubi replies in a series of Rubi's and runs back to Gwendy's side next to Syaoran. Looking down at Gwendy Syaoran tells Gwendy to go back upstairs. Gwendy at first protests and then runs back upstairs with Rubi running after her.

Then he looks at the Guests who are right in front of Chante. He pauses when he sees that one of the three guests looks just like him. Syaoran walks up to Chante and then addresses the Guests, "Greetings, I'm Syaoran the owner of the Kramer Inn. Make yourselves at Home and please sit down at a table nearby. I will be with you in a moment."

Syaoran watches the 3 guests in front of him and Chante walk over to the nearest table and sit down. He was about to say something to Chante when he glances behind them and sees two more guests near the wall in the back. Catalina Jones pleads to Syaoran for help and Syaoran says to Chante, "Chante can you see what's going on with our guests in the back of the room I will talk to our other Guests." Slightly relieved Chante nods at Syaoran and walks to the back to the room.

Off:  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:14 am
Character Name - Chante
Title – Post # 014 Checking out Tramor
Date & Time - Saturday, July 20th, 1850, 10:30am
Location – Kramer Inn
Tag - Syaoran

Off:

Also posting for Catalina Jones

On:

Chante couldn't believe that only a half an hour had gone past since the arrival of their new Guests. Looking at Syaoran first and gave the other Syaoran a strange look she goes to the back of the Inn.

She says hello to Catalina and asks her, "Miss can you tell me what's wrong with your companion?" Catalina was sitting on the floor next to Tramor checking him out. Then she looks up at Chante and replies, "Mamm my companion has passed out he should be OK in a few minutes." Motioning to a back room Chante indicates that they can take her companion to the back room so that he can rest. Catalina thanks her and the two of them with some effort manage to get Tramor onto a cot in the back storage room.

Chante calls out to Syaoran and tells him that the Male visitor has fainted and that he is going to be taken to the backroom to rest. After settling down in the backroom Catalina introduces herself to Chante and indicating to her Companion tells Chante his name as well. Chante replies back, Chante introduces herself and says to Catalina, "Catalina dear both of you are safe here. Please relax and we will see what we can do to help Tramor out.

Off:  
Anime RPG's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces