Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Small Discovery (Ciel d'or x Seren Silver-Mane)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:03 pm
This is a private role play for StrawberryRoseTea's Ciel d'or (Lemon)
and KandiCarnage's Seren Silver-mane.

User ImageUser Image

Shared Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm
Lemon meandered through the woods not really paying attention to where she was going or where she had been. The freshly fallen leaves crunched under her dino toes and the autumn birds sang their late morning song but all of this was lost on her. She was too busy trying to come up with something to entertain herself with. After being sent off to play she had quickly ditched her elder siblings and trotted off to the woods by herself.

Most times she just felt like she didn't belong with her family. Not that she didn't appreciate them, it was just, that she felt, like she was more interested in how things happened, and why. She stopped and finally considered the leaves on the ground and the tree branches that were getting more bare by the day. Why were they doing that? She had asked but had gotten a vague answer about dying for 'winter' and the change of the seasons. It all seemed very fanciful. Hopefully at some point she'd meet someone who had more satisfying answers to her questions.

WC: 181

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:53 pm
Seren woke up pretty much the same as usual this morning, with the sun. He stretched and had a small breakfast of some berries and leafy greens that he loved so much, savoring the way they complimented one another before meandering towards his favorite stream.

Trotting through the forest he looked around happily appreciating the beauty of the leaves changing their colors and floating delicately to the earth. This was his favorite time of year, the time that everything started their journey of refresh and rebirth. He always loved the colors and the delectable scent of the changing earth.

Finally he reached his stream and trotted right in, admittedly splashing more than was necessary, as he loved the feel and the glistening of the water spaying all around. He bent his head down and got a nice cool drink and then flopped in to rinse his fur and cool off after his little excursion.

After he was finished he shook himself and looked around attempting to decide which way to go today. Eventually deciding he would just meander to his right and go from there whichever way seemed to call out to him he started along his way.

He was trotting along one of the paths humming to himself when he caught sight of a little filly wandering around on her own. "Hello there little one!" he called slowing his pace and hoping not to startle the lovely young thing. "Are you lost?"

WC: 243

StrawberryRoseTea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:21 am
User ImageThe sound of a strange voice startled the little filly out of her introspection. Her eyes narrowed as she scanned the area around her searching for the source of the voice. There. Her eyes landed on the short Stallion with the dark coat and bright markings that stood out from the earthy tones of the surrounding forest. He wasn't much bigger than she was but there was a maturity in his body and mannerism that told her he was no foal. Could he be perhaps some sort of mutation? Or maybe that was just the way of his family. Intrigued Lemon strode up to him for s closer inspection.

"Why are you so small?" She asked by way of greeting. "No im not lost." She added as an afterthought. She knew she wouldn't get any good answers from him if he was too focused on her situation so it was easier just to put his mind at ease. "You're obviously not young like me." Lemon was always blunt. It didn't occur to her that her questions could be considered rude. Not that she would care if they were so long as they were answered. She studied him closely, walking in a circle around him, taking in his damp state. "And why are you wet?"

WC: 214

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:43 pm
Seren saw the little filly startle just a bit and felt a little bad, he hated to startle others, but as she walked up to him curiously asking about his size he softened and chuckled, "No you are absolutely correct little miss, I am not young like you, I am a minicorn. It means that I am just like a unicorn only I am, and will always be, smaller than they are." He paused and smiled at the filly following her with his eyes and turning slightly as she circled him, he rather enjoyed the way she spoke her mind so he decided as long as she wanted to talk he would answer all questions honestly.
"I am wet because I have just come from one of my favorite streams to drink from and refresh at. I am glad you are not lost, I was worried but now i will attempt to set my mind at ease, but if I may I ask, what you are doing all the way out here on your own? Is there some place you need to go?"

WC: 183

StrawberryRoseTea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:34 am
User ImageNodding thoughtfully to herself Lemon stored away this information about 'minicorns'. After being able to inspect him from all angles she had to agree that he really was just like a normal unicorn only smaller. His proportions were a bit different but only to compensate for his stature.
"So, I will eventually outgrow you." she mumbled to herself. "Very interesting." It seemed that she had, after all, found something to entertain her for the day.

"Did you fall into the stream?" This was the only logical reason that came to her mind after his explanation of the stream. "Aren't you cold all wet like that?" She wondered if being smaller made him more clumsy or if that was just him. She eyed his legs and hooves. He looked sturdy enough. His hooves cloven for better purchase. Odd.

"I'm not on my own." she answered his continuing questions matter of factly. "I'm with you." She raised an eyebrow at him almost as if daring him to disagree with her. It was the truth after all. "And no, there's no place I need to go. Except for where I want." She considered him for a moment. "What's your name?"

WC: 197

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:31 pm
Seren smiled brightly at the filly's obvious curiosity to all things before responding, "Yes little one eventually you will outgrow me. As for falling into the stream that would be a no. I walked in myself to get a cool drink and splash around for a bit after my morning excursions. I am not cold all wet like this at this point and time although im sure that in a few weeks time it will be much colder on me if i should continue to jump into that stream."

He chuckled slightly at her cheeky answer about not being alone "Well touche' that is very true, you are with me now, but were you always alone or is there a bunch of worried family members i should be aware of?" He asked with a sly grin.

Realizing she asked for his name he shook himself and gave her a small bow "I am so sorry little miss I forgot my manners, I am Seren Silver-Mane. It is a pleasure to meet you, may I inquire as to what your name might be in return?"

WC: 184

StrawberryRoseTea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:32 am
User ImageLemon shook her head in wonder at how this little Stallion could be comfortable still bathing in a cold stream. She supposed the weather wasn't THAT cold yet but she herself would have gotten chilled and would be standing there shivering. She mused on the fact that maybe his stature afforded him a more cold resistant constitution. It wasn't too far fetched of an idea.

At the idea that there might be family members worried about her she scoffed.
"It's highly unlikely my father is even aware I have left his presence. As long as I make it back by dark I won't be missed." She raised an eyebrow at his sly grin. Challenging him into trying to verbally corner her again.

"Seren Silver-Mane." She repeated his name aloud looking him over once again to see how well it fit. It suited him well enough she decided. Even if it did sound a bit fancy for his height. She briefly considered ignoring his request for her own name but in the end figured it would do no harm to tell him. Besides, her name was a good competitor for fanciness itself.
"Ciel d'or. " she stated matter of factly. She wasn't all that fond of it but it was rather attached to her. She stared at him expectantly as if he were something exotic she were studying. Which, was kind of what was actually happening.

WC: 234

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:33 pm
Seren chuckled at the expression on the filly's face as she pondered him going into the stream willingly. Thinking she was probably confused about why he wasn't cold he mentioned "I do not get quite as cold, nor cold as quickly as other Uni's, I believe it is something to do with the genetics of Minicorns."

When she scoffed and said that her father wouldn't even realize she was gone Seren felt his heart sink. That was no way for a little filly to be treated. If he had a little filly he'd have been much more interested in her life and well being. He sighed "I am sorry that you will not be noticed as missing little miss. But I am pleased to make your acquaintance and should you wish to permit me I would definitely enjoy making sure you get home safely when the time comes for you to do so." he said with a bow.

"Ah yes, Ciel d'or is a lovely name, it seems to suit you." he said smiling.

Seren looked around, thinking of things to do around these parts."Well little miss, any ideas where you want to take your adventures today?" he emphasized the word want hoping it would please her that he was asking in such a way.

WC: 215

StrawberryRoseTea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:56 am
User ImageLemon was satisfied with his confirmation of her musing about his height and resulting genetics perhaps having something to do with his resistance to cold. She stored the information away in her brain to be brought out again when the ability to do further exploration and testing on the subject presented itself. Perhaps there might even be a chance to do so further with him at some point if he and her family stuck around the same area for very long. Who knew with her father though. And the stranger also presented an unknown factor. It was too soon to draw a conclusion on the subject.

When Seren said he was sorry she wasn’t going to be missed she gave a very large snort.
“I’m not sorry at all and you shouldn’t be either. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to have some parent hovering around all the time. I enjoy my freedom.” She gave him a look that challenged him to tell her she was wrong as she was indeed a very independent little filly. Not wanting to waste time on the subject of the negligence of her parentals she moved the conversation quickly along.
“Yes. Yes. My name is lovely. And a mouthful. And I much prefer going by Lemon.” She hadn’t originally planned to tell him her nickname but the way he said her name was too grand for her liking. It was such a frivolous name. As for him helping her to make it home safe, she ignored his comment for the time being and decided she’d deal with it when or if the time came.

She watched him with interest as he looked around seemingly in search of something. It almost took her by surprise when he turn d back to her and asked what she wanted to do. She stared at him a little perplexed. No one had ever asked what she wanted. They either made assumptions or just waited for her to tell them. She found herself looking around in mind ch the same way he had just been.
“Well . . . I hadn’t really had anything planned but . . .” Her mind turned quickly as she tried to come up with something to do. “I thought I saw and apple tree over there somewhere yesterday. I want some apples.” Yes. It was perfect. Lemon knew that most of the apples had been cleaned off of the tree except for those in the top branches. It would be an interesting experiment to see how he dealt with his lack of height in challenging situations. Without waiting for his reply she trotted off in the direction of the tree she had mentioned.

WC: 452

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:49 pm
Seren did very much enjoy the little fillys independent attitude and her strength, nodding his head in agreement of enjoying her freedom. "Forgive me little miss I didn't mean that you should not be free to do as you wish, merely that someone should at least care to have knowledge of when you are there or out adventuring. I wouldn't want anyone to not have their freedom, personally i think i'd go quite mad without mine."

He smiled when she appeared to let her nickname spill out without meaning to, "Lemon? Hmm yes I see that is a fitting nickname for you.. Quite fitting."

He waited patiently for her to answer him as to what she'd like to do and when she mentioned the apple tree he knew just where she was talking about and trotted along with her. "Ah yes" he said "I know of this apple tree, I believe most the apples are up high but we will get some down if that is your wish, I will find a way I assure you."

When they reached the tree in question Seren circled around it noting the placement of the apples and weighing his options of how to get them down for the little filly. He stretched himself up as far as he could up the tree to see what his vantage point was before deciding, as he thought he would, that he would have to be somewhat creative as he would not be able to reach any just by stretching himself upward. Making his decision he turned to lemon, "I would ask that you stand back a small ways please." Before turning and walking a little way off himself and running back flat out towards the tree and slamming up against it causing a few of the apples to break free and fall down. Unfortunately one also knocked him right on top of his head "Ow!" he exclaimed and then started to laugh richly "well that was a risk I had to take. Go ahead and dig in to any ones you like, I'll pick one after."

WC: 350

StrawberryRoseTea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:39 pm
User ImageLemon shrugged off his nice making and the compliment of her nickname. She was far more interested in seeing him perform the task she had set him. He seemed the type to willingly take on challenges and she wasn't disappointed. Once at the tree she stood aside and watched in interest as he circled and measured his options. She was more than a little pleased when he asked her to stand aside as opposed to suggesting she just use her wings and fly up to get them herself. She tucked the cursed things tighter to her back as she watched him with scrutiny.

When he ran at the tree she wasn't exactly sure what was about to happen. Was he going to try to leap? Maybe make an effort to scale the bark with his cloven hooves? When he connected hard with the trunk her brow furrowed. Not what she had been expecting at all. How odd. Yet, charming. He had come up with a method that she hadn't thought of. It seemed she still had a lot to learn about problem solving. While he may have used brawn rather than brains it was still a valid method.

As the apples hit the ground she was vaguely concerned about bruising but as she had been more interested in seeing him carry out the challenge than in actually getting the apples she wasn't one to complain. However when one bounced off his head she couldn't help but add a small giggle to his laughter.

Lemon was again impressed when he offered to let her choose first. He might be worth staying around this one. She trotted over and grabbed the one that seemed less likely to be bruised but also still juicy and good. She took a bite of it and looked him over again. "You really are a very interesting person. I honestly would never have thought to use brute force to create a strong enough vibration to break the stems. Of course my mass is still smaller than yours despite the lack of difference in our height. But as I grow I will have to keep it in mind."

As she ate she tried to think of what other things she could learn from this stranger that she had come across. Some would call it luck that he had appeared at the time when she was seeking something interesting. But Lemon didn't believe in luck, just opportunity.

KandiCarnage

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:36 pm
Seren watched as the little filly chose her apple and thought she was certainly an interesting one. He chuckled a little as he chose an apple for himself and munched a bit before he looked at her sidelong with a smirk and asked "You are very curious about everything aren't you little one?"
Then feeling as if she might take that wrong if left on its own added "what other things do you wish to learn? I will try to help with any I can before you have to head back to your herd."
He hoped he wasn't going to run her off too quickly as it was nice to have someone to talk to and wander with.

WC:118

StrawberryRoseTea

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces