Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
Halloween Short Story Contest 2017 ENDED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:54 pm
1 prize - 1,000,000,000 + SD Plus Item (or item of choice from list)
2 prize - 500,000,000 + SD Plus Item (or item of choice from list)
3 prize - 100,000,000 + SD Plus Item (or item of choice from list)

Original Deadline : 30 OTC
NOW EXTENDED TO : NOV 10 ( also have them Quoted )
Poll Vote : Nov 14
Winner will be declaired : NOV 16

CONTEST HAS ENDED

RESULTS

Please vote now
MoopyKi 35% [ 5 ]
TheLovelyGalaxy 57% [ 8 ]
smithers456 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Winners Choice:
SDPlus NPG Seraphic Bluewolf the Paladin
SDPlus NPG Yen Quest the Bard
SDPlus Real S62 starzXnight
SDPlus #534 Bastet
SDPlus #517 Completely Normal Kid Kobe
Aquarius of Lummoire Soldier
Morganite Vault
Ruby Vault
Sapphire Vault

Pick 1 Item
Fall of the Evening Star
White Muramasa
Monsieur Loyal's Revenge
Shibuya Nobady
Kokutan the Demon Cat
Light Unwavering Protectors Hair
Light Blind Deahs Ponytails
In my Closet
A Sloth's Goodbye
Crimson Clover Culture
Off-Black shorts overalls
Generous Fall Groom
Fickle Woe
Hatroid
Glam Entertainer
Game to Survive
Trigger the Caiman
Unreadable Books
Arcane Gem-Stone Broom
Rose Bebe
Astral Celebrity
Jiang Shi
Dashing Gentleman Amethyst Tie
Elegant Lilac Ruffles
Scarlet Riding Hood
Misguided Brother
Rose Pascal
The Monkey's Game
Dark Star Cygnus
Coco Kitty Mascot Suit
Peau d'Âne
Loyal Jay
Permafrost
Peppery Pupil Student P
Nebulous Panda
Astra: Waving Grey Cat Tail
Astra: Waving Blood Red Tiger Tail
Obscure Smoky Exchanges
Quite Contrary
A Bleating Star
Easter 2k17 Royal Guard Mask
Easter 2k17 Royal Guard Cloak

Rules:

Short Story Fan Fic

Theme: Halloween

1.You can pick 1 or more anime(s) ( or cartoons)
( or your own personal world )
Optional
A. you can put your self as the anime character
B. This can be in any time period
C. Any Setting

2. Write a short story
3. ( Halloween / haunted/ spooky/ funny etc...)
4. Please keep it PG - Under 17+
5. Can be about anything
6. 6 lines - 400 - 500 max words
7. Pick an item

Rules :

Rules:
1. Do Not copy others
2. Keep it PG
3. No Rated R, 18+,Hentai, Yaoi, Yuri
4. please you must quote the story you like ( plz do not quote your own)
5. Person who is quoted most will be up for a POLL VOTE
6. no ties in the Poll Vote
7. Crew members can participate
8. Do not copy or break rules
9. Have Fun & Good Luck

Example:

Anime Magic Kaito + Ouran Host Club / My own world

Title : The curse of the Halloween Jewel

Halloween Day

I Nena Sakura have invited the Ouran host club to an Halloween party 2017 at my mention and suddenly the moon turned orange and started zapping people and they started turning into their costume characters...... as it was kaito kid has stolen a Halloween Jewel and suddenly dropped it on the rood the moonlights reflection activated ... the guests are chaos Renge turned into the witch of Halloween started chasing me and Kaito Kid for the Halloween jewel so she could take over the world and the effects of the curse would be permanent ...... Kaito Kid and Nena worked together to reverse the curse ..... and the jewel was destroyed .....

Pick 1 item of Choice from the list : Item Neme

I just shorted the story
This is just the example...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:43 am
Anime: Inuyasha (me as Inuyasha)/ Samurai X (cameo appearance by Himura Kenshin)

Title: The Attack of the Furry

On the Halloween Day …

Furry. Furry everywhere. Why is everyone dressing up as me? Kagome had explained to me a week ago that she and her friends (along with that brat Hojo) would be celebrating the Halloween at the temple, as their choice of themed costumes were traditional Japanese clothings. But what is with the furry ears?

“Inuyasha!”

I turned. Kagome in her shrine maiden costume came walking towards me. With furry cat ears. She looked cute. My ears twitched and my cheeks were becoming warm. I shook my head and focused. “Kagome, are those ears part of the so-called traditional wear of this era?”

“Eh?” Kagome tilted her head. “What are you talking about? They are real.”

“Huh?” I didn’t understand or was it that Kagome heard me wrongly, so I asked again. “Your ears, I mean those are fake, right? I don’t think it’s part of your theme.”

Kagome looked at me blankly. “Honestly, Inuyasha, do you think you’re the only one born with furry ears in this world? What an idiot.”

Idiot?! “Well, those ears look ugly on you!” Kagome’s changed of look to anger startled me, but before I could react to it, she yelled “I-NU-YA-SHA, OSUWARI!”

THUMP!

“The…hell…” I sat up and immediately saw another person in a kimono, his back facing me. But something about him was strange. No, something about him was NOT strange. “Erm, hey, you don’t have the ears! You’re normal!?”
The person with red hair tied up as a ponytail slowly turned around towards me. He didn’t have furry ears alright, but his eyes. They…They are…round...and…round...It is drawing me…in…

“Ororororororo~”

Pick 1 item of Choice from the list: Peppery Pupil Student P

PS: Am I doing this right? It's less than 400 words though. Haha  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 pm
ll-nini-ll
CrescentValentine
[[You can go ahead and delete this later. But I just wanted to know when the deadline for submissions for this contest is?]]

Just updated the Deadline and extended : NOV 5  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:01 am
My Entry for the Anime Help Guild Contest
Short Story Fan Fic - Theme: Halloween
Sailor Moon Anime / Manga series

Title : Usagi and Chibiusa go Trick or Treating

Halloween Evening - In the United States

Usagi and Chibiusa were visiting the United States and very excited. Halloween was fast approaching and they could go “Trick or Treating!!” Usagi gets a little worried. What am I going to wear? Chibiusa says to Usagi lets check out a Halloween store. They both go to the nearest store and have fun looking through the costumes. Chibiusa teases Usagi and points out a cute bunny costume. Usagi laughs. I do like bunnies. Chibiusa picks out a Black cat costume.

They get back to their Hotel and Rei teases Usagi. “Usagi lets see how your Bunny Outfit looks on you.” Usagi’s zipper gets caught in the back and she starts to cry. Help me someone!!” Chibiusa looks at Usagi and tells her, “Usagi you can’t do anything right. LOL Rei says, Usagi the bunny suit is definitely you.”

Usagi and Chibiusa go to a nearby neighbor hood, knocks on the door of the nearest house and shouts out “Trick or Treat!!” A person opens the door dressed up like a Youma and Usagi freaks out. Then they both open up their bags and the person gives them candy.

The rest of the scouts come to Usagi and Chibiusa and ask what they got. Usagi cries and says I got a rock. sad Chibusa jumps for joy and says I got two candy bars. After going to a few homes they go back to the hotel and dump out what was in their bags on the table. Chibiusa has mostly candy and Usagi cries really hard saying all I got was rocks and American change. sad

All of the Scouts go home and Usagi’s Mom says Usagi your rocks can be put in our Garden and you can change the American coins into yen and buy what you want. Chibiusa share some of your candy to Usagi and your other friends. Chibiusa says do I have to. Their Mom says back yes you do, You know haw much of a sweet tooth that your cousin has. smile

Pick 1 item of Choice from the list : Item Name - Arcane Gem-Stone Broom  

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:02 am
MoopyKi
Anime: Inuyasha (me as Inuyasha)/ Samurai X (cameo appearance by Himura Kenshin)

Title: The Attack of the Furry

On the Halloween Day …

Furry. Furry everywhere. Why is everyone dressing up as me? Kagome had explained to me a week ago that she and her friends (along with that brat Hojo) would be celebrating the Halloween at the temple, as their choice of themed costumes were traditional Japanese clothings. But what is with the furry ears?

“Inuyasha!”

I turned. Kagome in her shrine maiden costume came walking towards me. With furry cat ears. She looked cute. My ears twitched and my cheeks were becoming warm. I shook my head and focused. “Kagome, are those ears part of the so-called traditional wear of this era?”

“Eh?” Kagome tilted her head. “What are you talking about? They are real.”

“Huh?” I didn’t understand or was it that Kagome heard me wrongly, so I asked again. “Your ears, I mean those are fake, right? I don’t think it’s part of your theme.”

Kagome looked at me blankly. “Honestly, Inuyasha, do you think you’re the only one born with furry ears in this world? What an idiot.”

Idiot?! “Well, those ears look ugly on you!” Kagome’s changed of look to anger startled me, but before I could react to it, she yelled “I-NU-YA-SHA, OSUWARI!”

THUMP!

“The…hell…” I sat up and immediately saw another person in a kimono, his back facing me. But something about him was strange. No, something about him was NOT strange. “Erm, hey, you don’t have the ears! You’re normal!?”
The person with red hair tied up as a ponytail slowly turned around towards me. He didn’t have furry ears alright, but his eyes. They…They are…round...and…round...It is drawing me…in…

“Ororororororo~”

Pick 1 item of Choice from the list: Peppery Pupil Student P

PS: Am I doing this right? It's less than 400 words though. Haha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:59 pm
Anime Boku no Hero Academia
Title Haunted House Troubles
Item Quite Contrary

It was a bad idea. It was such a bad idea. He should've known better than to agree to go this festival. Nothing ever goes right for him during this time of the year. He seemed to be the favourite target of his classmates antics and pranks. However, he wondered if his heart could prepare him for the haunted house his classmates prepared for the school's Halloween festival.

Despite being the representative for Class 1-A, he was somehow locked out of the loop. Everytime he managed to corner someone for questioning, they'd only respond with giggles. Mr. Aizawa was no help as he slept through most of the preparations made; he wouldn't have much of an idea what was going on...though Tenya was more concerned about getting scolded for not knowing what was going on.

A small sigh slipped through his lips as he stared at the building before him. As much as he didn't want to admit it, they did a pretty good job building this in secret. Of course, he would never admit it. It would just seem like enablement to do more, and they already are enabled enough from some mysterious source.

"Iida-kun!"

A small bump knocked him from his thoughts. He glanced down to check who was latched to his arm. A smile formed on his face to see the friendly face of Uraraka.

"Ah. Uraraka-san. I was just checking out the haunted house! It looks fine, but I think if I was able to help with it, we could have made it even scarier!" The subject was not something help was fond of talking about, but perhaps it would make good for a light conversation.

"I’m gonna let you in on a little secret Iida-kun! There's something you can do! Something no one else can," Uraraka said sweetly, heading towards the house, dragging a helpless Tenya with her.

Something no one else can?
Tenya's heart dropped. Oh god, how could I have been so foolish! She's not here for conversation. She's here to—"GAH!"

Before he could wriggle free, the door swung open and Uraraka altered his gravity and quickly tossed him through the door. He could barely hear Uraraka yelling at him as the door began to close. Oh, the betrayal.

"You can be the first one to see how scary we made the haunted house! See you on the other side!"

"Uraraka-saaaaaaaaaan!"

witchkiins

Timid Cultist

12,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Buggin' 500

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:55 am
TheLovelyGalaxy
Item Quite Contrary

It was a bad idea. It was such a bad idea. He should've known better than to agree to go this festival. Nothing ever goes right for him during this time of the year. He seemed to be the favourite target of his classmates antics and pranks. However, he wondered if his heart could prepare him for the haunted house his classmates prepared for the school's Halloween festival.

Despite being the representative for Class 1-A, he was somehow locked out of the loop. Everytime he managed to corner someone for questioning, they'd only respond with giggles. Mr. Aizawa was no help as he slept through most of the preparations made; he wouldn't have much of an idea what was going on...though Tenya was more concerned about getting scolded for not knowing what was going on.

A small sigh slipped through his lips as he stared at the building before him. As much as he didn't want to admit it, they did a pretty good job building this in secret. Of course, he would never admit it. It would just seem like enablement to do more, and they already are enabled enough from some mysterious source.

"Iida-kun!"

A small bump knocked him from his thoughts. He glanced down to check who was latched to his arm. A smile formed on his face to see the friendly face of Uraraka.

"Ah. Uraraka-san. I was just checking out the haunted house! It looks fine, but I think if I was able to help with it, we could have made it even scarier!" The subject was not something help was fond of talking about, but perhaps it would make good for a light conversation.

"I’m gonna let you in on a little secret Iida-kun! There's something you can do! Something no one else can," Uraraka said sweetly, heading towards the house, dragging a helpless Tenya with her.

Tenya's heart dropped. Oh god, how could I have been so foolish! She's not here for conversation. She's here to—"GAH!"

Before he could wriggle free, the door swung open and Uraraka altered his gravity and quickly tossed him through the door. He could barely hear Uraraka yelling at him as the door began to close. Oh, the betrayal.

"You can be the first one to see how scary we made the haunted house! See you on the other side!"

"Uraraka-saaaaaaaaaan!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:57 pm
Its kind of hard to vote like this. Haha.  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:31 pm
TheLovelyGalaxy

Item Quite Contrary

"Iida-kun!"

"Uraraka-saaaaaaaaaan!"

congrats you won 1 st place
please pick an item from the list and u will receive it through trade smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:34 pm
smithers456
Sailor Moon Anime / Manga series44

Usagi and Chibiusa were visiting the United States and very excited. Halloween was fast approaching and they could go “Trick or Treating!!” Usagi gets a little worried. What am I going to wear? Chibiusa says to Usagi lets check out a Halloween store. They both go to the nearest store and have fun looking through the costumes. Chibiusa teases Usagi and points out a cute bunny costume. Usagi laughs. I do like bunnies. Chibiusa picks out a Black cat costume.

They get back to their Hotel and Rei teases Usagi. “Usagi lets see how your Bunny Outfit looks on you.” Usagi’s zipper gets caught in the back and she starts to cry. Help me someone!!” Chibiusa looks at Usagi and tells her, “Usagi you can’t do anything right. LOL Rei says, Usagi the bunny suit is definitely you.”

Usagi and Chibiusa go to a nearby neighbor hood, knocks on the door of the nearest house and shouts out “Trick or Treat!!” A person opens the door dressed up like a Youma and Usagi freaks out. Then they both open up their bags and the person gives them candy.

The rest of the scouts come to Usagi and Chibiusa and ask what they got. Usagi cries and says I got a rock. sad Chibusa jumps for joy and says I got two candy bars. After going to a few homes they go back to the hotel and dump out what was in their bags on the table. Chibiusa has mostly candy and Usagi cries really hard saying all I got was rocks and American change. sad

All of the Scouts go home and Usagi’s Mom says Usagi your rocks can be put in our Garden and you can change the American coins into yen and buy what you want. Chibiusa share some of your candy to Usagi and your other friends. Chibiusa says do I have to. Their Mom says back yes you do, You know haw much of a sweet tooth that your cousin has. smile

you have won 3rd place
please pick an item from the list  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:06 pm
nena_sakura
smithers456
Sailor Moon Anime / Manga series44

you have won 3rd place
please pick an item from the list

Hi Nena I choose "SDPlus Real S62 starzXnight" for my prize.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:33 pm
nena_sakura

yay! sweet!
hmmm i choose Morganite Vault for my prize! thank you! heart

witchkiins

Timid Cultist

12,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Buggin' 500
★ Archives★

Manage Your Items