Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:26 pm
It had taken a surprisingly low amount of time for Kinyegele to move all of her possessions over to the candidate barracks - officially. Sometimes she'd look at the space she now took up and idly wonder if it had been her sister's before hers. It was a rather fun thought, wasn't it? Maybe all three sisters would have - a fate or something! It was highly unlikely, but unless someone straight up told the girl that, she'd entertain it for the end of her days.

After all, it was a rather magical notion.

But she didn't entertain it too long as her hands brushed over the piece of charcoal and the careful stack of paper she had on her bed, picking up the stick and twirling it in her fingers. "What should I draw today?" she asked herself out loud - or perhaps she was asking the stick of charcoal. It was well within her behavior to do that, but if she was thinking about anything else, it wasn't shared out loud. Instead, she picked up her stack of papers and was off.

Off to a different set of barracks. One full of dragons. She couldn't help but ogle a few that could be spotted from not so far off - a light blue one, the scary brown one - but she wasn't looking for them. She was looking for-

"Demanthra? Sis? Are you here?" Kinye called in, unsure if she was allowed to step in or if the tales of the Weyrlingmaster who ate snoopy candidates was true.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:46 pm
Demanthra was working on oiling her dragon, this was one of Monath's favorite time of day. In the little green's eye, it was a way of pampering her and that was wonderful in her book. It still made the young woman laugh a little as Monath just laid there, telling her where she might of missed. Even now the little dragon would send images into her rider's mind of her being as loved as her golden sister. It had still been a challenge to calm any temper tantrums the little one had, but she was getting better with it. She usually would distract Monath with some kind of mental story or point out how well behaved her siblings were.

Monath was the first one to hear a voice call out to Demanthra and she picked her head up. Her eyes looked past her siblings and caught a girl standing there, one of her bonded's siblings. She jumped to her feet, almost smacking her rider with her tail in her excitement. She felt Demanthra catch her tail and she looked back sheepishly, an apologetic look on her face. Once her rider got to her feet, the two of them walked over to where Kinye waits.

"Hey sis, what brings you over here?"Demanthra asked.

Hello Demanthra mine's sister! See how shiny I look?she asked with a bubbly voice.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:02 am
Well oiled, Monath was an even more lovely subject in Kinye's big innocent eyes, and the fact she was ogilng the darling green was no secret. Oh, she's very, very pretty. Certainly, the other dragons were lovely in their own ways, but just as Gyafrith was better than any other blue she saw, Monath was the best of the greens - but perhaps she was biased because she loved her family.

At the inquiry, Kinye held up her small stack of papers (shoot, she was going to have to get more soon) and her stick of charcoal. "I have some free time and wanted to see if you two weren't busy so I could maybe get some drawing in," she explained - though it wasn't an unfamiliar song and dance from her. Gyafrith had gotten similar attention, but he was also a busy, busy grown up so she couldn't exactly corner Ashlyn and him very often.

Monath's bubbly voice eased a giggle of delight from her as she admired the green more closely now, leaning in close to 'Oooooh' and 'Ahhhh' appreciatively. "You're looking appropriately sparkly today, Monath!"

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 pm
Demanthra watched as her sister lifted up her stack of papers and charcoal, she should have known. Her sister was notorious for drawing all of the dragons in the family, so it was probably time for her own. A small giggle came from her lips, feeling a flush of pride from the little green at the attention from the younger girl. Monath posed for Kinye, making sure she understood just what a wonderful model she had in front of her. Her rider just shook her head in amusement, it didn't surprise her that Monath would eat this up. Well, it seemed the little green had made the decision for them, one she was alright with. After all, they were done with their chores for the day, so could relax.

"You are in luck, sis, oiling her was the last thing we needed to do, so we are free. That and Monath would probably pout if I told her she couldn't model for you. By the way, you just missed Ashlyn and Gyafrith, they just went to check on things at home,"Demanthra smiled.

Ooo, you want to draw me?!? I could not say no to a captive audience, specially when you want to capture my beauty,she thought to the girl. Oh yes, attention was something the little green loved, so this was perfect for her.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:25 am
Monath didn't need pose too much, but all the while, Kinye made sure she was very obvious with her appreciation of the lovely green.

"Of course I just missed them! That would be my luck!" Kinye crinkled her nose, but laughed at the fact that everything had aligned so. It seemed like it had been a while since the three sisters had found 10 minutes to be in a room at the same time. Mostly because they all had very different responsibilities now between a growing dragon, thread, and some of her fellow candidates muttering about some hoo-haw about a clutch supposedly due over at Western. It didn't exactly excite her in the same way - she wasn't going to head over there, after all.

"I'll draw you however you want me to, Monath, so let me know when you're ready for me." she'd seen the green could be a little fussy, at least when it came to entrances. Kinye would capture nothing but her best side at least.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:14 pm
"Yeah, been awhile since we have all been able to hang out. I kind of miss it, but I know we have all been busy. Me becoming a proper rider, Ashlyn being all over, and you beginning as a candidate. Speaking of which, I take it you just moved into the barracks, right?"Demanthra asked her sister. She had to bite back a laugh when she saw the way Monath's eyes sparkled when Kinye said she would draw her however she wanted. She knew her little green was thinking of how she wanted to be drawn, it was clear by her thoughts the woman was picking up.

Can you draw me more than once, Kinye? I have so many good sides, it is hard to capture them in one picture,Monath chirped up, looking at the younger girl hopefully. She sat as still as a statue, which wasn't very easy for the little green.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:54 pm
"Yep! Just settled in. Haven't met any of the other girls in the room but...but we'll get along great, I know it." And from the bright grin on her face, oh was Kinye sure of such a thing. Even if it was by the blunt force of her very straightforward mind on that of whoever got to share a living space with her.

She watched as Monath settled into a pose and likewise settled into a sitting position to start sketching. "I can draw you as much as you want, Monath. At least until I run out of paper..." Kinye looked down at her stack of papers and counted them. "I only have about five sheets left, so I guess that's our limit."

Whoops.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:38 pm
"Ah good, I am glad to hear that you are getting comfortable. Gr'del can be serious, but he really is a wonderful candidatemaster. I hope to work under him as an assitant when I have finished my Weyrling training. Oh and if you want, I could send word to some of my friends who are still candidates, if you would like. I am sure that they could show you around and help you get to know some of your fellow candidates,"Demanthra suggested to her sister. Actually, she may send Eidel over to them anyway, just so someone could keep an eye out for her. It wasn't that she didn't trust her sister, but she knew she was kind of...well, an easy target sometimes for bullies.

Aww, only five sheets? That's too bad, I feel I could fill several sheets,Monath pouted a little.

"Monath, she can draw you some more when she gets more. Don't worry, she loves drawing and you are a wonderful subject,"she intervened.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:18 pm
"Oh, that would be great!" Any friend of her sister's was immediately a friend in Kinye's eyes and she nodded eagerly at the suggestion. Demanthra's instincts when it came to Kinye's simple mind would be right on target - everybody would be a friend even the mean ones and either Kinye would assemble an army or she'd become a gopher without much tending to.

Monath's pout was answered with a frown of sympathy from Kinye. "I know, I know. I have to wait for more, but that means I'll be able to come back and draw you again," she echoed on her sister's reassurances before looking back down at the paper she balanced in her lap. It was coming out rather well! "You're OK to move a little too. It'll look nicer if I give it some uh..."she held up the piece of charcoal and swooped her hand a bit, "movement? Yeah."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:36 pm
"Alright, then I will send Eidel to them as soon as I get a chance. I think you will really like them, I am honored that I have them as my friends. I had hoped they would have impressed with me, but least that means you will get to know them more. As for coming to draw Monath, come whenever you want, provided your candidate chores are done when you do. As long as I am not busy, I will be glad to have the company from you. That and Monath likes the idea,"Demanthra replied. Kinye didn't need to know she would include in her message to her friends about protecting her.

I suppose that is a good point, just means you will have to come back. I like that idea, being drawn more when you have gotten more paper. Yes, wonderful, I can be a regular model,Monath piped up. She got to her feet, moving a little more for Kinye.

demon_pachabel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:03 am
Kinye nodded along as her sister talked about these friends of hers. Clearly, from the way Demanthra spoke of them, she was going to be in for a treat. After all, Kinye trusted her sister to have good judgement at least on some front. At least as a younger sibling not quite angry enough at everybody to start a rebellious phase yet, her older siblings could do no wrong.

"I'm not sure if you're rewarding me or Monath with those terms, but deal!" Kinye grinned, looking up at Monath as she got up and nodding. Maybe it was just that the green had seemed as though she was trying really hard to hold still and Kinye didn't want her to strain herself. Still, she set her tongue between her teeth, putting on her best focused face as she allowed her hand to practically dance across her first piece of paper.

It wouldn't be the most rendered drawing - shading was a very particular beast that would perhaps have taken more time than Monath wanted to have dedicated to one drawing, but never the less, Kinye seemed very proud when she held it up. "Tell me what you think!"

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:06 pm
Demanthra had to hold back a laugh at what her sister said, she supposed it was a reward for both of them. For Kinye to get her candidate chores done and for Monath to be a good dragon for their own lessons. She sat down nearby, watching her dragon eagerly show off her best side for her sister. It was true, she knew Monath had been trying hard to hold still to begin with, but seemed more relaxed now. When Kinye asked what they thought, she clapped her hands at the picture.

See, I make a perfect subject for everything. Kinye made me look beautiful, like I am. She has a wonderful eye, she knows a queen when she sees one,Monath chirped her approval.

"I would say you have a fan in your art, sis. That looks really good, though I expected nothing less,"she admitted brightly.

demon_pachabel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 am
Being only 15 turns old, and only really capable of basic drawings at that point in her life, Kinye still seemed to glow with pride when the drawing was received well by both dragon and rider. She offered it out to her sister. "You can hang it up so Monath can admire herself even without a mirror," she suggested.

Monath's bright approval was answered with a smile as she shifted her next piece of paper lengthwise. "Are you ready for another one, Monath? I'm going to use up all this paper just for you." Naturally, however, she didn't wait for an answer. The green had already made it clear that she wanted to be drawn lots, so Kinye was going to do just that.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:44 pm
"You do know you are going to fill her head, right? A picture you drew for her for her to admire, she will look at it often. She is eating this attention right up, you are definitely making her a very happy green,"Demanthra laughed lightly. She took the picture from her sister and carefully rolled it up, for easy transport. Then she watched as Kinye got another paper ready, before getting to work. She watched as Monath changed her position, looking as graceful as she could.

I am perfectly alright with you using all the papers you have on me. It is wonderful to model for you, I love attention. It seems like you will give me a lot of attention with your drawing,Monath said happily.

demon_pachabel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:24 am
Of course Monath would get every ounce of attention she desired from the girl. She was a lovely model, after all. Would she still think so after she impressed a dragon of her own? It was funny to think about and while every candidate had their idea on how it was, no rider ever really described it satisfactorily.

Or perhaps Kinye was just too daft to understand it properly.

"I'll have to get more paper, definitely." The girl practically burned through it and there were perhaps more idle drawings of Candidatemaster Gr'del than were flattering. He was a very funny man to Kinye, after all. "Between me and sis, you're going to have all sorts of art in dedication to you, Monath."

Dea and #Teddy#

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces