Do you have a bonded in mind? P'fax

FIRE-LIZARD
Name: Shaffit
Lines: Adult
Color: Blue
Physical Description: A sleek little firelizard, wriggly and snaky. Color: based off this palette. Markings: CC, please, have fun! <3
Personality: Shaffit is... well, a willful little s**t. Named because P'fax kept yelling "SHAFFIT" at him enough that the little guy responds to it, he drives his bonded nuts with his energy levels, which are through the roof. He is always hungry, and when he's being ignored he will knock stuff off P'fax's shelves, table, etc. (though he doesn't limit this behavior to just P'fax -- if he's visiting someonen else, he'll knock stuff off their shelves too. This is a particular problem in the Lower Caverns.) This little blue is extremely affectionate with P'fax, though, which is the only reason he gets to live. (P'fax really does love him despite his antics.)

QUEST INFO
Why do you want this character? Because I want to drive P'fax crazy with a bratty blue 'lizard XD
What do you love most about this character, if anything? He's a willful little brat that is based off my black yearling girlcat Ruth Bader Ginspurr, who is a little s**t. <3
Anything else? I LOVE THIS SHOP OMG