Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Urgent Prayer Request for a Friend!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:29 am
So I was talking to a friend earlier this evening, and he's so depressed that he's considering suicide. I've tried to talk him out of it, but he's dead set that he's worthless and won't be missed. The problem is, the girl he has feelings for is feeling pressured by him to make a choice, which is only driving her away. I told him this, and it basically sent him over the edge, so to speak. I've asked both of them to do a Discord call with me, but he believes she doesn't care, and won't agree to the call. I'm at the point where I don't know what to do but ask for prayer for a healing for him, and a reconciling between the two. He loves this girl so much that he would give her the world, if he could, but he believes she doesn't feel the same and couldn't care less if he was no longer alive, which I know differently. Please, pray that God will speak to my friend, and let him know that he is loved, even when he feels completely alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:39 pm
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. He will definitely be in my prayers. Have you tried contacting any suicide hotlines?  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:45 pm
No, I haven't. But I managed to convince him to talk to the girl he's in love with, and she went to his place last night. Luckily, from what they've both said, she's managed to talk him out of it, but for how long remains to be seen. I'm just leaving it in God's hands, and letting Him do what He believes is best for my friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:21 am
DragonFang099

If you can get him to contact me on Discord [Hoshitsuki #3897] then I know a bit of what he's going through as I've been there, but thankfully, Christ pulled me from that darkness before it could consume me.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:31 pm
TsukikuroiMai
DragonFang099

If you can get him to contact me on Discord [Hoshitsuki #3897] then I know a bit of what he's going through as I've been there, but thankfully, Christ pulled me from that darkness before it could consume me.

Thanks, I'll send him the info. Whether or not he decides to contact you is up to him, however. Would you mind if I added you as a friend?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:47 pm
DragonFang099
TsukikuroiMai
DragonFang099

Thanks, I'll send him the info. Whether or not he decides to contact you is up to him, however. Would you mind if I added you as a friend?

It's no problem. My phone, for some screwed up reason, refuses to charge anywhere but at my home.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:43 pm
TsukikuroiMai
DragonFang099
TsukikuroiMai
DragonFang099

It's no problem. My phone, for some screwed up reason, refuses to charge anywhere but at my home.

Cool, thanks! Hey, I just tried to send you a friend request, but it's not working.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:48 am
Prayed for them. Stay strong.  

Chxsa

Bright Bunny

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out