Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Christian Advice
What are your lifetime goals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:28 pm
my own life time goals

1. Show my own bravely.
2. To not be afraid of Anything that is real or fake.
3. To be a leader not a follower.
4. Be kind to others for those who need.
5. Opening doors to the good stuff.
6. To have self confidence in yourself.
7. Help others for those who need.
8. Donate stuff to second hand stores.
9. Be aware of your own surroundings.
10. Be nice to others in the internet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:45 pm

• Psalm 71:18 (NIV)

18 Even when I am old and gray,
            do not forsake me, my God,
        till I declare your power to the next generation,
            your mighty acts to all who are to come.

• Romans 8:29 (NIV)

29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

• Mark 9:35 (NIV)

35 Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”

• Romans 8:13 (NIV)

13 For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.

• Colossians 3:5-10 (NIV)

5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.[a] 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

Footnotes:

a. Colossians 3:6 Some early manuscripts coming on those who are disobedient

• James 1:27 (NIV)

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

• Ecclesiastes 12:13 (NIV)

13 Now all has been heard;
            here is the conclusion of the matter:
        Fear God and keep his commandments,
            for this is the duty of all mankind.

• Matthew 5:19 (NIV)

19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

In a nutshell: be victorious over the sinful nature (which includes unbelief) and over the devil;
stay loyal to YHWH and walk blamelessly, in truth and love/care, like His Son/His Incarnation.
& teach and help others to do the same. Amen.
!(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

cristobela
Vice Captain

Christian Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas