Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The 7 Realms: A Demon Lord Event: Art on page 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:33 am
Eddy_Soul5
What do people win?

hope Lief doesn't mind me answering this but, you get a chance to win one of the 7 The Demon Lords, which are rare Digimon to get. Most only get them during this event each year. Depending on which Realm you are trying out is which Lord you can win from Pride to Lust each one has a rare Demon Lord up for win

Edit: as up right now only Pride, Lust, Greed and Envy are still up for grabs, which will get you Lucemon (Pride) Lilithmon (Lust) Barbamon (Greed) and Leviamon (Envy)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 am
Robert_Satsuma
Eddy_Soul5
What do people win?

hope Lief doesn't mind me answering this but, you get a chance to win one of the 7 The Demon Lords, which are rare Digimon to get. Most only get them during this event each year. Depending on which Realm you are trying out is which Lord you can win from Pride to Lust each one has a rare Demon Lord up for win

Edit: as up right now only Pride, Lust, Greed and Envy are still up for grabs, which will get you Lucemon (Pride) Lilithmon (Lust) Barbamon (Greed) and Leviamon (Envy)

Oooh I get it. I assumed we'd get something like pick a limited digimon, this sounds soo much better biggrin When's the last date for entries and stuff? (If you don't mind me asking 3nodding )  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:30 am
Eddy_Soul5
Robert_Satsuma
Eddy_Soul5
What do people win?

Oooh I get it. I assumed we'd get something like pick a limited digimon, this sounds soo much better biggrin When's the last date for entries and stuff? (If you don't mind me asking 3nodding )

not sure have to ask Lief on that one
lief_7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:24 am
Eddy_Soul5
Robert_Satsuma
Eddy_Soul5
What do people win?

Techinically the final date was Friday. I've just been crazy sick and havent bee able to close things out. There is one more phase to Envy  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:37 am
lief_7
Techinically the final date was Friday. I've just been crazy sick and havent bee able to close things out. There is one more phase to Envy

Oh hope you get better soon! No worries though I can wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:34 am
I apologize for the massive delay but it's time to close out this fabulous event!!
The Digital World has been saved but now the Demons must decide who their new masters will be...let's watch and find out!!

As a reminder you may only accept one Digimon from this contest. Any others that you have won must be donated.

Lilithmon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Realm : Lust
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image"You flatter me with your words, I think perhaps I have fallen for you!! I choose to follow you Eddy_Soul5"
Eddy_Soul5
Unclaimed

Beelzebumon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Realm : Gluttony

User Image*Beelzemon's eyes grow wide, as his tongue rolls out of his salivating mouth* "At long last!!! This is the master piece I have been searching for all my long years in this World!!!! You...what is you name? ....It matters not.... from now on you will be master Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX!!!"
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
User Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/70wRCYZ.png[/img]

Barbamon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Realm : Greed
User Image"Now this is some Greed I can get behind!! Behold my new master -Spectral MC---13th Grave!! "
-Spectral MC---13th Grave
User Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4cZ3fPc.png[/img]

Belphemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Realm : Sloth
User Image"....zzzzzz.....hum..Robert_Satsuma.. ok then......zzzzzz...."
Robert_Satsuma
User Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gl7BIYu.png[/img]

Daemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Realm : Wrath
User Image"It is finished... you have driven your enimies into the grave and have now gained the power of my Wrath!! I will follow you as my new master! Do you accept A Voided Bear? If you do I will leave this land and for ever serve the one whos Wrath exceeds even my own!!"
A Voided Bear
User Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eKNCsjR.png[/img]

Leviamon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Realm : Envy
User Image"Ah the envy flows strong around this one! My new master you will be RhinaRhina!!"
RhinaRhina
User Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YLmz8WO.png[/img]

Lucemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Realm : Pride
User Image "Well it seems you have brilliantly played to my Pride! I will follow you Eddy_Soul5!"
Eddy_Soul5
User Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0ZNw338.png[/img]

Masters please accept or donate your followers now!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:39 am
lief_7

I accept and will take claim of Belphemon  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:03 pm
lief_7

I will accept Leviamon, and would be letting go of Beelzemon.  

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 pm
lief_7

I'll take Barbamon instead of Daemon. If I had to choose a tamer to donate Daemon to, I pick A Voided Bear since he actually participated some.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:47 am
Oh, and I'd donate Beelzemon to Yume since I got a lot of help from his/her tries.  

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:55 am
lief_7

I'll take Lucemon, he's cool! Ummmm.... who to donate Lilithmon to? I guess the guy who organised all this! I donate Lilithmon to lief_7  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:25 pm
Eddy_Soul5
lief_7

I'll take Lucemon, he's cool! Ummmm.... who to donate Lilithmon to? I guess the guy who organised all this! I donate Lilithmon to lief_7

Haha I thank you for the gift but unfortunately by rule of the guild I can not receive a digimon from a contest i organized. It's to keep us creating a contest with a Digimon we want and bribing the winner to give it to us or something. Either way I can't accept. You can either pick someone else to donate to or since no one else entered that contest the DIgimon could go un-won.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:43 pm
lief_7
Haha I thank you for the gift but unfortunately by rule of the guild I can not receive a digimon from a contest i organized. It's to keep us creating a contest with a Digimon we want and bribing the winner to give it to us or something. Either way I can't accept. You can either pick someone else to donate to or since no one else entered that contest the DIgimon could go un-won.

Oh I see. Then I guess she'll go un-won  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 pm
Eddy_Soul5
lief_7

Oh I see. Then I guess she'll go un-won

Sounds like a plan  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200