Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[Human World Visit ORP] COSTUME PARTY

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 pm
"This is fantastic. Definitely worth all that paperwork."

Toki stands in the middle of an abandoned classroom, clutching her visitation pass. The place clearly belonged to the drama club - costumes are strewn around in states of disrepair, pieces of cloth are draped over tables, accessories and decorations of somewhat mediocre quality lay on the floor, gathering dust.

"I can't bring these back with me, so... let's just play dress-up!"

User Image

OOC

Toki's visiting an abandoned school! It has a drama club. She's setting up the whole place for photo shoots, which means that one room (to humans) is doing the whole poltergeist thing with weird sounds (her), floating objects (also her) and flashing lights (yep).

Any character can drop by, put on a costume and get their photo taken! THESE ARE ALL DONE ON A BASE OK FOR REAL DONT EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD LOLOLOL

COSTUMES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
- Witch
- Red Riding Hood
- Flower Crown (just tons of flowers and plants ok)
- Black Cat (cat-hear hood)
- Royalty (cape and crown)

Please talk to Toki as if you're the only visitor because my brain can't handle more than one conversation at once akjshfkdg gomen

THIS WILL END IN A FEW DAYS or when i burn out //lies down

Photos:

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 pm
Anepou Sah wandered out of the portal, and into the classroom, holding his pass with interest. He had 'been' in the human world, in that strange Not Exactly A Dream, where he had even BEEN a human. It was still a strange thought, and he wondered how different the REAL human world was from that dream. When he arrived, he looked around, curiously, and then spotted Toki in her adorable witch outfit. He had not seen her since the minipets gathering, and he beamed in a warm, and friendly way, his tail wagging, just a little, at the sight of his fellow Halloween student.

"Madame Toki, it is a pleasure to see you again, my dear lady." He approached, and bowed to her, while part of his brain tried not to spazz over the fact that, once again, the human version of him seemed to have sent some aspects of his personality. That Anepou had tried to be elegant, a bit of a flirt, which confused REAL Ane, and apparently quite charming, or at least he seemed to think he was. After Anepou straightened, he took a moment to compose himself, after he had greeted her. "How are you? It has been far too long."

He glanced around at all the costumes, then decided that, since he had seemed to have picked up some elegant and old fashioned habits, he would dress appropriately, and went over, selecting the Cape and Crown he found in the mass of costumes. "Well... Do I look Regal, Miss Toki?"

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 pm
Llyrendil peered around Toki's smaller frame, looking, not for the first time, as though he had just sort of wandered in accidentally and wasn't actually supposed to be there in the first place.

"Are we making ourselves look pretty?" he asked curiously, and reached for one of the flower crowns, examining it.

"This is pretty. I like this. You're very pretty as well," he informed the ghoul. "Are you going to wear all of these too?"

PyroGoth
hi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image" Hello again! My. What are the chances of meeting another student here in the human world?"

She peers at him.

User Image" Are you, hmm, under the weather? You don't seem yourself. Come, let's fix that!"

She looks down again, rummaging in her sleeves.

User Image" Here -- no, that's poison. How about -- oh, that would dissipate you. Ah! This -- nope, poison too. Gosh. There's just so much stuff here."

Giving up, she pushes him over to a corner of the room, where a small section of the wall has been draped with somewhat ornate cloth.

User Image "It is alright! We will fix you later. Here, here! Pose right here. That's right. Yes. yes! How regal. Very much so."

Her camera flashes.

User Image

User Image "My, my! What a shiny picture. I am so pleased. Here, take it!"

She hands it over, beaming.

User Image "Now, let's see what else I have for your ailment..."

Aria Starstone
HE BETTER BEAT A HASTY RETREAT OR SHE GON POISON HIM

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:52 pm
Anepou had a sudden brilliant idea after the photo. He coughed, just a little, and carefully removed the costume bits. "Perhaps you are right, I might have come down with something! I had best head to see the School Nurse, just to verify I am not contagious! I would hate to get you ill as well. I will go check with her quickly."

And with that, he left, trying not to look like he was fleeing from the potential poisons.

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:12 am
"Hello! I have seen you before. Somewhere. I am certain..."

She studies him, trying to remember, and immediately gets distracted by the flowers.

"Ohh! What a good choice. Over here! Come, come."

In another corner of the room, vines (string) have been flung haphazardly over a green backdrop (cloth. You probably shouldn't touch it), and flower petals (is...is that glitter? Try not to breathe) float around it, making everything just a little too sparkly.

"Here! Right there. Yes. Don't move! My, that certainly is a lot of flowers. I have outdone myself."

User Image

"Fantastic! Here you go. Oops, try not to inhale that glitter. There's only a finite amount! Also, I don't know how many years' worth of dust it's been mixed with, so there's that."

kuropeco
squints

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:22 am
The massive bulk of Ulmuka literally swooped into the room and hit the floor with a heavy sound. The poltergeist effects were joined by his heavy booming and then a cackle of a laugh, "Oooohh ohooohoo.."

The owl man picked up a pair of black cat ears and mashed them into his large hair, "I like what you've, huh, done with the place!"

Muka's sharp teeth clacked as he looked around the room for any human snacks he may try.. or you know.. rodents.. something yummy.

"I was in the, heh, school play once.." It was a drama room after all.

pyxrogoth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 pm
"And y'r performance was excellent," a barely dressed, though to be quite fair barely dressed was the tikbalang's default choice of fashion, Petro said to Ulmuka. Unlike the owl man, the horse monster's entrance was with as little oomph as he could manage. He'd simply entered and chosen the pinkest set among the flower crowns to adorn his head.

"Do y' got plans for this year's play?" he asked with a large smile that would never be quite as large as Ulmuka's but was nevertheless friendly for the usually serious boil.

iloveyouDIE

pyrogoth

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:36 am
Muka giggled as Petro approached and stepped forward to give the tikbalang a monstrously strong and enthusiastic handshake, as was his gentlemonsterly way.

"Well I'd hate to be, eheh, typecast!" His taloned hand rested on the round of his belly and tapped lightly on the gilded buttons of his waistcoat, "But I certainly will try out.."

He did so like to be involved.

He adjusted the cat ears on his head before glancing around, "I think I need, oho, a tail!"
huni pi

pyrogoth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:18 am
"Oh my. A real thespian! Come. You must tell me all about it. What did you play? You must recite some lines! Do you have photos? Ooh, speaking of that..."

She ushers him over to a somewhat haphazardly-decorated section.

"Forgive the mess! Honestly, I am not certain what decor best suits the costume. But it has its own appeal, hmm?"

User Image

"Oh. Also. I would not eat any human snacks you find. It tends to, ah, upset the stomach, and I do speak from personal experience."

iloveyouDIE
PHEW SO LATE LOLSGDKJGHDJKG

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:50 pm
Tanita quietly sneaked in, looking around in curiosity, her new passport carefully tucked away into her bag. She smiled to see little Toki here. "Toki, it is good to see you!" She called out, and strode towards the shorter girl. Tani had managed to find a pretty glittery gold necklace, and a matching bracelet, and smiled at the other girl... and gently tucked the bracelet on her... friend? Acquaintance?'s horn. "Here! I remember that you like shiny things, just like me. I got lucky and found some, so I shall share!" It was a rare thing, for the dragon girl to actually give away things of value, like real gold, and it was a sign that she actually quite liked Toki.

And she did. The smaller girl made Tanita smile in amusement, and want to be friends, so her rare generosity was displayed to the girl in a friendly fashion. Tanita just hoped she wouldn't ask why, because Tani wasn't entirely sure. She just knew Toki made her smile in amusement, and that the smaller girl triggered Tani's 'So adorable' response. It was an odd thing.

Tani looked around at the set up Toki had been creating, and her eyes widened. "Ohhh Costume Photos? Have you considered being a professional photographer when you graduate from the Academy, Toki? You're really good, and do such fun shots! I bet you could make a lot of money!" She wandered to the costumes, curiously, and picked up the Witch outfit, trying it on. She looked amused at the idea of a Dragon Witch.

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:27 am
Toki doesn't notice the newcomer until he speaks up, but when she does, she rushes over to introduce herself. He seems like a very nice, very friendly person.

"Oh my. Hello! I do not believe we have met before. You look like a senior. I am Toki! I have just enrolled. It is very nice to meet you!"

She holds out her hand to shake, but is immediately distracted by the flowers.

"Those suit you very well. Would you like a photo? It's free!"

Huni Pi

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:31 am
The horse monster was still smiling when the ghoul introduced herself. There was no reason to be suspicious, right? Plus, she was a ghoul, and Petro always had been soft when it came to ghouls.

"Y're right, 'm a senior. Name's Petro. Most creeple call me Tro. If y' feel like callin' me that, y're free to do so," he said, accepting her hand to give it a strong, firm shake. He may not mean to be too firm with his grip.

At her offer of a photograph, he beamed, "Thank y'," and even readjusted the crown before asking"Do y' print y'r photos with ink? Or regular photo-water?" So the boil wasn't familiar with the terminology but he was genuine in his interest.

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:56 am
For some reason, this student seems very reliable. Toki is impressed, and very happy to meet a senior (finally!).

"It is so nice to meet you! Ah, I am not too familiar with the intricate workings, but this camera uses a self-developing film! A tad old-fashioned, but very popular at gatherings, hmm? Much faster than printing a digital copy, and I always carry film with me...Oh! Come, come."

Not letting go of his hand (she resolves to later learn to give strong handshakes as well), she drags him over to the vine-themed photo area.

"Yes, just stand right there. Hold still for just a second..."

User Image

"Well! That turned out nicely. Flowers suit you! Here, here, take a copy. I have plenty of film."

Huni Pi
WHAT A NICE STUDENT AKJSHSKJGHDG

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:01 am
He doesn't flinch or resist at being dragged or photographed, though he did appear the slightest bit disappointed about the film being developed the usual way. But his smile was quick to return, no sense in being a downer to someone else's happiness.

"Nice," he beamed, "Y' ever need helping taking down some'v this stuff, y' can call me. Horse power's always good to have, yeah?"

PyroGoth
;0; omg thank you!!!

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces