Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[E1] Fighting is okay (Lawr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Baneful rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:12 pm

[ STEP 3b ]: (ENEMY ENCOUNTER ICON ONLY). If you picked enemy encounter icon you are here!

Your character RETAINS their original dice roll attacks (with the Halloween event bonus!) but cannot use any Fear attacks/charged until they have recovered their respective memories to do so . To see the memory list, go to Step 3d.

The enemy spawn will always have 30 HP and do -5 auto damage per dice roll action your character takes. Roll 1d6 to see if your enemy has a special effect.

Rp it out accordingly, and you may either make a new prp thread for these battles, or post it in this orp, tagging everyone involved in it. Again, all players can attack as long as they're in your group until they are out of health. You may recover health by getting treasure in the TREASURE ROOMS (Step 3c).

FAST FORWARDING TURNS: If you know what you're doing @ battling, you may take two turns instead of one. Roll 4d X (your dice) - 2x your damage modifier instead of 2dX (your dice) - your modifier. So for example, if I'm a Hunter with 2d8-6, I can instead in one turn, roll 4d8-12. I will take -10 damage then, instead of the usual -5.

BOSS ENCOUNTER SPECIAL EFFECTS ] (you must roll 1d6 prior to your boss encounter)

1: This boss looks like a living bomb with feet! The boss will explode on the LAST PERSON to deal the killing blow to it, halving the HP of that person.

2. This boss is completely invisible except fo the eye. If you roll double dice, you do double damage to this boss (ie 6, 6).

3. This boss is covered in sharp spines all over its body. If you MISS, you take double damage.

4. This boss is covered in strange fluffy hair! Touching it makes you feel sleepy... If you hit the boss, you start falling asleep. After 3 hits on the boss, you fall straight asleep. An ally must hit YOU for any amount of damage to wake you up.

5. This boss looks like a giant centipede - DO NOT WANT. If your character was originally a horseman, they can actually tame this mob when it is at low health, pokemon style. Basically if this mob reaches 5 HP, and your horseman character is around, have them quote the mob. They can now use this mob in other battles. Only one character can do it per centipede boss. The mob, when allied with your horseman, will give add an additional +5 points of damage to every attack. After 5 turns with it, it disappears.

6. This boss is rather minute in size and looks rather humanoid in shape. Something about it sets you off, is that what has been watching you this entire time? (This boss does no auto damage and after you defeat it simply disappears).

[Location - E1 - Lawrence ]

Baneful rolled 4 12-sided dice: 3, 9, 8, 5 Total: 25 (4-48)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:20 pm
Quote:
Something is still watching you.

It's a small pinprick at first, and then you can't help but notice, feel something piercing into your gaze behind you. As you finally, inevitably turn around, as you feel only trepidation full force, the terror is suddenly escalates into a full blinding pain-

- It hurts so much you forget yourself, what remains of yourself for long, long moments.

And then it is over, and where just one room stood, there is now only fog, as far as your eyes can make out. The door is still there, behind you, and as you move around it seems to uniquely follow you without moving at all. The effect itself would have been bizarre if it were not for unusual pricks of light all directions. It feels a little like the shards you encountered that held memories, but these ones are stronger, brighter. You instinctively reach towards one.

It is more than just a memory. It is a part of you. You recognize this sound, it comes from the door.

And yet, the fragment you reach for moves away, as if repelled by you. It rejects you, as the fog curls around you thicker, darker, full of malice and hatred and madness, voice upon voices upon voices. Some of them ask you impossible questions, others speak in words without any meaning and some even form gigantic behemoth shapes unwilling to let you pass. The fog is an obstacle, the fog is a trial.

The fog is a part of you.

He had no name, just some sparse and fragmented memories scraped together from crystals. Memories which didn't make much sense.

But he was being watched, and when he turned it was awful.

He thought for a moment he saw himself out there in the fogged wasteland, but it drew away and now there was nothing but strange figures shifting in the greyness.

There was a small one and he attacked it because it seemed like the right thing to do for no reason at all.

It didn't seem to want to fight back.
HP 60/60
DMG: 13
Autodmg: 0

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful rolled 4 12-sided dice: 8, 7, 10, 11 Total: 36 (4-48)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:39 pm

There was something about an opponent who didn't fight back, who didn't seem to want to hurt him at all.

It was something that made him more vicious, getting satisfaction from the repetition, punching the small thing with his one hand (why did he have one hand?) with no small degree of violence.

"Give me myself back." he said. "I need my brother, I need to know who everyone is. I need to KNOW my name."

It didn't give him any answers and when he'd struck it too many times, it took any further answers with it as it faded away.

He sighed, looking at his hand.

"I don't know if that was the correct choice." he said.

HP 60/60
DMG: 24
Autodmg: 0
Enemy HP : 0

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out