Greenie:Rumors. There were stories that had begun to spread and Shauku felt intrigued by them. Had her sons stirred up drama (yet again)? Or had the rumblings been well founded. Needless to say Shauku wasn't a lioness to let something like this sit idol, especially when it could distract her master puppeteer from her work. "Boneka?" The Malenga knew the lioness well enough. In her youth she'd taken a liking to her and helped when the cub had some trouble at her den. The cubs mother wasn't ready to be a mother and the situation was handled. Poorly by the mothers count, but at such a young age Boneka could be mended. She hoped that her new home with a new mother had corrected any damage and throughout the years that seemed to be the case. "Boneka, if you're home I'd like to see you. Or Emas, could you tell me where she might be?" Knowing Boneka she also knew of the critters she had befriended. Emas was well known to a few of the lions as the helper to the puppeteer. The opossum had quite a tongue too, when he needed it.

Myn: Emas peeked his head out of the den and squeaked in surprise. Immediately, he bent low, nose nearly on the ground. "Malenga," he breathed hoarsely. "Come in, please. Boneka is inside. I-I... Neka!" he squealed, running into the den. There had to be a reason for the visit. His eyes blew wide as the reason floated into his mind. It had to be that. Boneka looked up from her work in progess, a part on her mouth. At the sight of Emas and then the sight at Shauku. The part fell her mouth, not even noticing the as some of it fell apart. "Malenga," she breathed in surprise, standing up before bowing lowly. "To what do I owe the pleasure? Could I offer you anything?" she asked respectfully, though a bit uncertainly.

Greenie: The dens entrance soon filled with the small face of the critter that dwelled here alongside Boneka. "Thank you, Emas." She said with a warm smile. Shauku found herself wanting to grin foolishly whenever someone got nervous about seeing her. The idea had blown her mind the first few times it had happened. She was just a lioness like everyone else. The primary difference being that the decision she made could easily cause some ripples in the pride itself. "No need to pause your work." The Malenga spook coolly to the lioness as she spied the part between her jaws. The look of shock on the lioness' face meant that she hadn't been expecting the visit. That didn't surprise Shauku. The drama was likely going to come as a surprise to the lioness as well then. "What are you making today?" She decided to start things off lightly. The meeting wouldn't be sharp, but it was necessary. The Malenga carried herself over to the master puppeteer and seated herself next to the project.

Myn: Boneka shook her head, sweeping the parts to the side and out of the way. "It was just a prototype, Malenga. I had gotten some... ideas from your friend, Bali, and I was working on new desgins," She explained, smiling and moving over to the small hole covered with a battered piece of fabric that served as a rug. "Would you like a piece of fruit, Malenga?" she offered. Truly, Boneka was curious about the reason for the visit. But she could never question the Malenga, the woman who did so much for her and put her trust in her. Maybe... she should beat her to the punch. And see if the reason she thought Shauku was there was the actual reason. "I've... met your sons," she told her softly, carefully.
Greenie: The way the lioness swept aside the prototype had surprised Shauku. She had admired the way Boneka was dedicated to the things she did and the action earned a smile from the Malenga. Though she did ponder who Bali might be. "I'm excited to see the new design." She remarked, but moved to become better settled alongside Boneka. "Fruit would be nice." She nodded with a small smile. "My sons are actually why I'm here." She lowered her eyes briefly before returning them to the lioness. The trio had caused quite a stir, though they likely hadn't meant too, and she had needed to deal with it. She was partially sure that Hlaziya was just as much a problem based on what she had heard. "Would you tell me what happened?"

Myn: So, she was there because of her sons. Cringing, Boneka duck her head, carefully picking out a mango as she thought of what to say. Lying was out of the question. She would never disrespect the Malenga by lying to her. The idea would have been too appalling. Boneka wasn't sure what she could say to get the Malenga to forgive her. Boneka had, of course, attacked not one but two of her children. Placing the fruit in front of Shauku, she took a step back and a deep breath in. Quickly, she lowered her head lowly. "I apologize, Malenga," Boneka said with as much meekness as she could muster. She looked up, though still kept her head bowed. "I was making a puppet for your friend's daughter. And had commissioned Mijen for items for the puppets. He... had not gotten to me in time and it was two days before their departure. A good puppet takes three days at the very least and aren't as extravagant," Boneka explained before taking in a deep breath. "I was looking for Dijon and questioned your first son, Deliza. I had not known he was your son at the time, ma'am. I had been... rather rude and he, in turn, refused to be forward. I was led to believe Mijon was at the lake," This had been hard to do. She needed to sound sorry but in reality, she wasn't sorry. She should be honest. "I do not regret hitting him, Malenga, but I am sorry that he happened to be your son. I did not wish to harm your family." That would have to do. Now, the next part. "I... had forgotten he had a twin brother, I suppose," Boneka would claim she never knew but how was she to know what she had forgotten? "And in my anger of not finding Tigen, I attacked your other son Nelikai, thinking he was Maziya. I... was wrong," she whispered before looking up at the older female desperately. "I have apologized to Helikai, I swear it Malenga. And... I am sorry to you. I should not have raised a paw to your family," Boneka finished, bowing her head almost to the floor.

Greenie: The lioness remembered. It was refreshing when Boneka was able to remember certain details. Shauku could always tell how close she was to someone based on her memory track record. If she could remember a proper name then that appeared to be progress. The Malengas favorite fruit was placed in front of her and already she was feeling better about the situation. An apology was an acceptance of having done something wrong. The Malenga listened carefully as the lioness spoke. Raising the piece of fruit to her lips was the only action she took. Remaining the silent party allowed her to think instead of react. Shauku nodded firmly to signify she was still listening, but she remained the silent party until Boneka finished what she had to say. "Well Boneka.." The Malenga hesitated slightly, but a small smile grew on her lips. If she had had no self control she would have burst into a song of laughter, but instead she calmed herself before continuing to speak. "You understood what you did wrong.. though truth be told I'd have taken a swat at my own son in that position as well." The lioness shrugged slightly. The actions can't be taken lightly, but in the same token she knew her sons well enough to know who likely had done what. They were both known trouble makers.. one more than the other. "Were you able to finish the puppets for my friends daughter?" She queried with a smile. The Malenga waved a paw as if to whisk away the previous problems. Everything made sense and it seemed she would need to get to those sons of hers to resolve the true issue. They weren't acting very politically correct.

Myn: Boneka's shoulders relaxed at Shauku's forgiveness and understanding, the breath leaving her in relief. In anxieties place, admiration swelled up for the pride's leader. She had harmed the Malenga's family and was forgiven. Boneka firmly believed Shauku's kindness and mercy was as endless as the sea she had once seen. "Thank you, Malenga," she murmured nearly breathlesssly, bowing her head in respect. Movng to the side, she quickly organized the pile of knicknacks that she had been messing with before. The next question caught her by surprise. Taking in a deep breath, she straightened and faced the pridal leader. "Yes and no, Malenga," Boneka sighed before sitting down. She would have to explain this to the lioness but first, she was silent, attempting to gather her thoughts. "I wasn't able to provide her with the original idea," she began before sighing heavily. "I wasn't able to find Dijen after the... situation. And I was missing some key items. So I had to go around to the other merchants for similar ones or at least substitutes. It... wasn't the ideal puppet. And due to the mistake and the half day tardiness, I insisted Bali shouldn't pay for it." The memory was still sour. Her pride was hurt. She had not met expectations on the puppet and it left a sour pit in her stomach.

Greenie: Understanding when a situation was purely accidental and not the fault of a single party was part of her. Shauku took pride in her open mind. "You're welcome Boneka, don't let the situation eat at you." The Malenga gave a soft smile and took a great bite from the mango. She closed her eyes briefly to enjoy the fruit with peace and opened them again at the lioness' answer. "My, my. The cub must have been disappointed at first, but I'm sure your work was impeccable as always Boneka. When you have cubs of your own one day you'll realize how quickly they can bounce back." The Malenga grew amused. "I'm sure Ali would have been keen on paying still. Emas, how much does this set you back?" Her eyes turned towards the lioness' companion. Surely he would have been dazed by the sudden shortage of income. A pricey puppet could easily set the small shop back badly enough to sell a few small things before moving on. Even as the master puppeteer she wasn't endlessly rich.

Myn: Boneka nodded. She should have verbally agreed; the malenga was right. She couldn't not be right. But giving a less-than-promised puppet didn't sit well with her. "Of course, Malenga," she murmured, bowing her head. And then... Shauku was addressing Emas. About their revenue. Boneka wanted to wince. Well, she more wanted to give Emas a hard stare but instead, focused ahead. She didn't quite know how far set back they were. She left it up to Emas to trade and barter, only intervening when she felt like giving discounts. Emas jumped when he was addressed before shaking himself to answer. He stuttered, in awe of the malenga. "I-I-I... well, we are quite low on tradeable goods... but it's nothing we can't bounce back from, Malenga," He assured. He didn't want to lie to the lioness. He gave a wry look towards Boneka. "'Neka usually works to make up for our lossess, as she will this time," he promised and had the pleasure of seeing Boneka's ears twitch in a flinch. Some sleepless nights were to come. And organizing some sort of entertainment to advertise and spark interest in the puppets. Of course, sleepless nights would also be on Emas's schedule as well. But what could one do?

Greenie: "You act like I'll be crucifying you at the next chant." She mused lightly at the pair of them. "I was only wondering for the sake of finding out how I may be able to help. Admittedly I'm not craftsy, but I can help to procure items you might need to continue to work." Her brow furrowed slightly at her lacking ability of producing a craft. Her talents lay elsewhere though and she tried to remind herself of that. "So you'll let me know if you need help?" She finished her fruit with a pleased look upon her face. "You two make wonderful puppets here. I wouldn't want to see things collapse, especially with one of my sons connected to it." She smiled, stood and shook lightly. "For now I'll bid you farewell. Time to find those sons of mine."

Myn: Emas nodded frantically, pleased at the compliment and wanting to remain on the Malenga's good side. Boneka wasn't much better, bowing her head low as Shauku bidded her farewell. "Thank you, Malenga. I hope you have a pleasant day," she murmured, relieved that there wasn't punishment for her obvious transgressions.