Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
"Getting To Know You" Members Questionnaire! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowz100

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:06 pm
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name? : Joe
2. Do you have any nicknames? : Whatever you want to call me.
3. How old are you? : 20
4. Where are you from? : United States
5. When is your birthday? : November 18th 1997
6. What color hair do you have? : Dark Brown
7. What eye color do you have? : Dark Brown
8. Do you wear glasses? : I have some but I normally wear contacts. I'm going to get lasic when my eyes stop adjusting.
9. How tall are you? : 6"3
10. Do you have any siblings? : 3 brothers
11. Do you have any pets? : 1 dog
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? : No
13. What is your favorite color? : Black, Red, Gold Silver
14. What are your hobbies? : Art, I sketch and i Sing and make music.
15. Do you have any pet peeves? : I am a slight germaphobe, I hate it when people don't wash there hands with WATER AND SOAP.
16. What are you most afraid of? : Deep water I cannot see through. I hate the unknown and how spacious it is. I am not the best swimmer. we know more about space then we do our own ocean and I do not like that at all.
17. What is/was your favorite subject in school? : Art
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? : Artist, Singer in a band.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? being in a band making music and saving lives from it like ow it saved mine. from suicide :
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? : Depressed, Kind/Loving, loyal, respectful, honest/Truthful.
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? : Yes. Japan Obv, New Zeland.
22. What is your favorite quote or saying? : "I can't rely on Myself." "Who cares if One More Light goes out? Well I Do."
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? : Wolf. because they are beautiful and magestic creatures. they can be fierce and gentle and i love that.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? : Telkenisis
25. What is your weapon of choice? : A Sword? idk.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? : yes, Dragonball Xenoverse, Gta 5, Rocket League, Stick Fight, Halo,Starcraft, PUBG, Gmod. Showdow of the colosuss, The Last Of Us.
27. What is your favorite TV Show/Movie? Favorite Genre? : T.V. show : The Walking Dead. Movie, The Lord Of The Rings. Genre? idk depends on how good the show or movie is. in any genre. you are always going to have sucky ones in each genre so im pretty well rounded to balance out the genres cause their are many great shows and movies that are in different genres.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? : Yes.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? : Yes. SLC Comic Con, Fan X, Gaming Con. i want to go to bonzai con i want to go to more anime conventions.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?: Yes, Kirito From Sword Art Online. i have all the real swords from him. Aragorn from Lord Of The Rings, and Dark Ezio from Assassins Creed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:37 pm
shadowz100
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name? : Joe
2. Do you have any nicknames? : Whatever you want to call me.
3. How old are you? : 20
4. Where are you from? : United States
5. When is your birthday? : November 18th 1997
6. What color hair do you have? : Dark Brown
7. What eye color do you have? : Dark Brown
8. Do you wear glasses? : I have some but I normally wear contacts. I'm going to get lasic when my eyes stop adjusting.
9. How tall are you? : 6"3
10. Do you have any siblings? : 3 brothers
11. Do you have any pets? : 1 dog
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? : No
13. What is your favorite color? : Black, Red, Gold Silver
14. What are your hobbies? : Art, I sketch and i Sing and make music.
15. Do you have any pet peeves? : I am a slight germaphobe, I hate it when people don't wash there hands with WATER AND SOAP.
16. What are you most afraid of? : Deep water I cannot see through. I hate the unknown and how spacious it is. I am not the best swimmer. we know more about space then we do our own ocean and I do not like that at all.
17. What is/was your favorite subject in school? : Art
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? : Artist, Singer in a band.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? being in a band making music and saving lives from it like ow it saved mine. from suicide :
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? : Depressed, Kind/Loving, loyal, respectful, honest/Truthful.
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? : Yes. Japan Obv, New Zeland.
22. What is your favorite quote or saying? : "I can't rely on Myself." "Who cares if One More Light goes out? Well I Do."
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? : Wolf. because they are beautiful and magestic creatures. they can be fierce and gentle and i love that.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? : Telkenisis
25. What is your weapon of choice? : A Sword? idk.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? : yes, Dragonball Xenoverse, Gta 5, Rocket League, Stick Fight, Halo,Starcraft, PUBG, Gmod. Showdow of the colosuss, The Last Of Us.
27. What is your favorite TV Show/Movie? Favorite Genre? : T.V. show : The Walking Dead. Movie, The Lord Of The Rings. Genre? idk depends on how good the show or movie is. in any genre. you are always going to have sucky ones in each genre so im pretty well rounded to balance out the genres cause their are many great shows and movies that are in different genres.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? : Yes.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? : Yes. SLC Comic Con, Fan X, Gaming Con. i want to go to bonzai con i want to go to more anime conventions.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?: Yes, Kirito From Sword Art Online. i have all the real swords from him. Aragorn from Lord Of The Rings, and Dark Ezio from Assassins Creed.

Thanks for sharing Joe. I have taken photos of Kirito Cosplayes From Sword Art Online. I've been a singer in a church choir. Both my wife and I Love Wolves  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Uta Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:26 am
1. What is your name? Katie
2. Do you have any nicknames? No
3. How old are you? 21
4. Where are you from? Texas
5. When is your birthday? June 1st
6. What colour hair do you have? Dark brown
7. What eye colour do you have? Brown
8. Do you wear glasses? Yes, but I usually wear contacts
9. How tall are you? 5 feet 3 inches
10. Do you have any siblings? Yes, 1 older brother
11. Do you have any pets? Yes, my dog named Luna
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? No
13. What is your favourite colour? Pink
14. What are your hobbies? Reading, listening to music
15. Do you have any pet peeves? People who choose to stay ignorant. Also people that breathe (jk lol)
16. What are you most afraid of? Death, lightning
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? English
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Teach English in Japan for 2 years or so, then come back to start a career in federal law enforcement.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Go back to Japan, the dream would be to live in Yokohama
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Shy, snarky, realist, quirky, stubborn
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I love to travel, I'd like to go to different parts of Japan, as well as go to South Korea and California.
22. What is your favorite quote or saying? "It's a fine line between standing behind a principle and hiding behind one".
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Fennec Fox, they're cute, loyal, and playful
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Teleporting, I could travel without the cost
25. What is your weapon of choice? Wit
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Not really, though I do love Skyrim. I mainly watch twitch streams or friends play
27. What is your favorite TV Show/Movie? Favorite Genre? I love Bob's Burgers, and my favorite movie would be Beauty and the Beast. I think comedy is my favorite genre.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? I mainly read webcomics and fan fiction. I do read some small manga series here and there.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? I've been to multiple. They include: San Japan, Ikkicon, Anime Matsuri, Delta H Con, Onicon, Animefest, and Comiket.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? I've cosplayed Lilo from Lilo & Stitch, Moana from Moana, Saeran from Mystic Messenger, and Sode No Shirayuki & Rukia from Bleach. I'm now looking to cosplay Louise from Bob's Burgers and Kali Belladonna from RWBY  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:18 pm
What's your name?: Sakura.
Do you have any nicknames?: Pinku (for some reason).
What's your age?: I'm sixteen.
What's your hair color?: Pink.
What's your eye color?: Pink again.
IDK what did you say?  

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

AnimePinku620

Dapper Rabbit

2,950 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:43 pm
1. What's your name? Kichona Kazeinto.
2. Do you have any nicknames? Nope....(My nickname is sakura, but that's the only one)
3. Do you have a pet? I have a pet cat.
4. What color's your hair? Light brown.
5. What color's your eyes? Green.
6. How old are you? Seventeen.
7. Do you have any siblings? One big sister, and one little sister.
8. Where are you from? Osaka, Japan.
9. What's your favorite animal? An inu.
10. What's your favorite color? Pink.
11. If you could have any super power what would it be? I want too have the power too replicate food!
12. Do you play video games? Yes I play RPGs, MMORPGs, and visual novels.
13. What is your favorite movie/TV show? Umaru-chan, Your lie in April, Maho girl's pretty cure, and black butler.
14. What are your favorite reads? Bad end night, Acute (Mostly all the ones that star Miku)
15.What is the weapon of your choice? A giant spoon.
16. When's your birthday? On October 8th  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:51 pm
AnimePinku620
1. What's your name? Kichona Kazeinto.
2. Do you have any nicknames? Nope....(My nickname is sakura, but that's the only one)
3. Do you have a pet? I have a pet cat.
4. What color's your hair? Light brown.
5. What color's your eyes? Green.
6. How old are you? Seventeen.
7. Do you have any siblings? One big sister, and one little sister.
8. Where are you from? Osaka, Japan.
9. What's your favorite animal? An inu.
10. What's your favorite color? Pink.
11. If you could have any super power what would it be? I want too have the power too replicate food!
12. Do you play video games? Yes I play RPGs, MMORPGs, and visual novels.
13. What is your favorite movie/TV show? Umaru-chan, Your lie in April, Maho girl's pretty cure, and black butler.
14. What are your favorite reads? Bad end night, Acute (Mostly all the ones that star Miku)
15.What is the weapon of your choice? A giant spoon.
16. When's your birthday? On October 8th

Hi Kichona, that is so cool that you are from Japan. It will be a true joy for both myself and Guild to learn more about Japan and it's culture. I have always had a cat. Being born on Halloween I like it a lot that Black Cats are associated with the Holiday.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:43 pm
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name? - Ron
2. Do you have any nicknames? - Chante (Avi's Name)
3. How old are you? - 56 years young
4. Where are you from? - Born in Detroit, Southeastern Michigan!!
5. When is your birthday? - Halloween my Favorite Holiday
6. What color hair do you have? - Brown with some grey
7. What eye color do you have? - Brown
8. Do you wear glasses? - Yes
9. How tall are you? - 5' 9"
10. Do you have any siblings? One of each. My brother is a Cosplayer and my companion when I go to conventions. My Sister has three kids and my niece is into cosplay, anime, and manga.
11. Do you have any pets? - One wonderful cat. Her name is Jasmine and she is named after Princess Jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin.
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? - No
13. What is your favorite color? - Blue
14. What are your hobbies? - Anime, Cosplay, Photography / Cosplay Photography, Hiking, Bird Watching, Collecting Faerie (Fairy) figures, and especially Rock / Mineral / Crystal Collecting
15. Do you have any pet peeves? People who Disrespect Others
16. What are you most afraid of? - Being Misunderstood and hurting someones feelings
17. What is/was your favorite subject in school? - I took every Science and Math Classes that were offered in Junior and High School
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? - I'm proud to say that I've become the scientist that I wished for when I was a kid. I'm always curious. smile
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? - To make a difference in this World. To help out others. To be married (I've been married to my wonderful wife Sue for over 24 years), to have a place to call home. This Guild is my Home away from home.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Caring, Curious, Creative, Scientific, and Story Teller
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? - I have been to Canada and Mexico. A big Hello to our Canadian Friends especially our Canadian Crew Members. I would Love to go to Japan, the Bahamas,and Europe.
22. What is your favorite quote or saying? - "I am the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. I fight for Love and Justice. In the Name of the Moon I shall Punish You!!"
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? - I would Love to be a cat. They are such curious creatures and real intelligent like me. Also they are recognized as being associated with Halloween and Japan folklore. Check out your anime shows their are a lot of cats in them!!
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? The ability to do magic spells
25. What is your weapon of choice? - A Sword
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? I'm not currently playing a video game.
27. What is your favorite TV Show/Movie? Favorite Genre? - Favorite Science Fiction movie - Star Trek IV the Voyage Home and all of the Star Trek Series. Dr Who and some many Anime shows that would take to long to list. My Favorite Anime is currently Sailor Moon!! Favorite Genre's Science Fiction, Fantasy, Drama, and all Anime Genre's Especially Magical Girl shows
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? - Sword Art Online, Sailor Moon, and Madoka Magica.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Youmacon, Shutocon, and Jafax (All in Michigan) I would Love to go to Anime Central in Chicago (Road Trip!!)
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Star Trek Science Officer, Celtic Cleric, and Syaoran from the "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle - Collected Memories" Anime series

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:40 pm
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name? : mei

2. Do you have any nicknames? : nope

4. Where are you from? : united states

5. When is your birthday? : June 29th

6. What color hair do you have? : i dye it a lot, right now it's blue lol

7. What eye color do you have? : green, but I love colored contacts

8. Do you wear glasses? : sadly, yes. terrible vision

9. How tall are you? : 5'3

10. Do you have any siblings? : one older brother

11. Do you have any pets? : a dog, cat, about to get a snake uwu

12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? : yup, just simple ear piercings. want to get doubles on my ears and either a lip or nose

13. What is your favorite color? : hmm idk I don't have one, i really like all colors!

14. What are your hobbies? : I draw, play video games, and cosplay

15. Do you have any pet peeves? : windsheild wipers haha, it annoys me that they don't get all of the window and the water just drips back afterwards. just a slight pet peeve though :p

16. What are you most afraid of? : the deep ocean. just thinking about how much of our world is water and how much is unexplored..

17. What is/was your favorite subject in school? : japanese class, sensei is super nice, and I learned so much!

18. What do you want/wanted to be when you "grow up"? : I mean my dream life would be to move to japan and have my own cafe. Unrealistic for my life though

19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? become fluent in japanese, and one or two other languages (korean and cantonese or mandarin)

20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? : blip blop uwu blip blop

21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? : I'd love to see Japan, and Hong Kong. I'm devastated about the state of hong kong right now sad

22. What is your favorite quote or saying? : no clue lol I've implemented so many weird sayings into my daily language

23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? : some deep sea creature, going back to my fears, even if I fear the deep ocean, it intrigues me.

24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? : Ability to hear the wishes of the deceased so I could help grant those wishes.

25. What is your weapon of choice? : project bunny 19c if you et it you get it all hail ze bronya

26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? : yup, I love open world adventure/story games, persona 5, nier automata, botw, pokemon games

27. What is your favorite TV Show/Movie? Favorite Genre? : I don't watch a whole lot of tv but when I do, either action or terrace house.

28. Do you read any manga or comic books? : Yesir I love goodnight punpun and all of inio asano as well as junji ito's works

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? : I've been to Kumoricon a few times, I'd like to go to ax one day

30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?: Yes, I've cosplayed Shinobu Oshino, if I had the money I have so many more cosplans with violet evergarden being at the top of the list  

meizoomi

magus01

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:24 am
1. What is your name? Let's just go with magus!

2. Do you have any nicknames? magus 3nodding

3. How old are you? old as heck

4. Where are you from? Originally? West coast US

5. When is your birthday? Hmm. If I was into astrology I would say I am a Cancer.

6. What colour hair do you have? Dark brown

7. What eye colour do you have?Dark brown

8. Do you wear glasses? nope!

9. How tall are you? a bit above average male height

10. Do you have any siblings? 2 of them!

11. Do you have any pets? A dog and two cats!

13. What is your favourite colour? Silver

14. What are your hobbies? reading (novels and manga), jrpgs, fighting games, and gaia of course!

15. Do you have any pet peeves? It takes a lot for me to get annoyed, so I guess not.

16. What are you most afraid of? I don't like flying, despite knowing how statistically safe it is.

17. What is/was your favourite subject in school?Math. Math by far.

18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? loool, I am a bit beyond that point; and yet I guess not! I am in college for Physics, so something related to my degree!

19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime Graduate with my BS in physics, and then get a graduate degree in physics! Also to someday have a family.

20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? easy going. three more words.

21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Love to travel, hate flying. The usual otaku answer: Japan. I'd prefer not the city though, I'd really prefer being at rural buddhist temples the whole time.

22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Hmm, unsure if it's my favorite, but here is one I think of often:
You are wrong if you believe that by killing people you will prevent anyone from reproaching you for not living in the right way - Socrates

24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? I'd like to progress in my ability to control my emotions and clarity of thought. I work on it a lot through meditation, but I still have a long way to go.

25. What is your weapon of choice? The pen.

26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Of course! JRPGs, fighting games, and rhythm games.

27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre?Favorite movies? 2001 A Space Odyssey, Blade Runner (original and 2049), Drive, Mulholland Drive

28. Do you read any manga or comic books? I don't read western comics as much as I used to. I have a *decent* manga collection, around 220~ volumes.

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? I have been to 8-10 conventions. Namely Tekkoshocon, anime matsuri, A-Kon, and
Oni-con
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Never have. Not my thing, but I love seeing others' creativity and dedication to the craft!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:20 am
Quote:
16. What are you most afraid of? I don't like flying, despite knowing how statistically safe it is.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime Graduate with my BS in physics, and then get a graduate degree in physics! Also to someday have a family.
25. What is your weapon of choice? The pen.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? I don't read western comics as much as I used to. I have a *decent* manga collection, around 220~ volumes.

Hi again Magus thanks for filling out the questionnaire. I plan on having some brand new questionnaires in future contests. Having motion sickness I definitely don't like flying and paddling a canoe is the fastest speed for me on a boat. You have the best answer for weapon of choice, a pen! I'm impressed about the number of Manga books that you have. For me it's about 150 Anime DVDs / Blu Rays.

I happen to have an associate degree in electronics that I received back in 1986. My claim to fame was being on the team, here in Michigan, that created flat panel or TFT displays for the first time ever. I knew what HD was back in 1990. We created them first for the military. Due to that we had millions of dollars of scrap. The military wanted only the best, I have a certificate stating that I was the first person to do the final checks before displays went into F-16 Fighter Jets for the first time!!  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Brooklyn Hyuuga

Loving Sex Symbol

20,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:05 am
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name?
I prefer to use either Brooklyn/Bianca because I am uncomfy sharing my irl name online

2. Do you have any nicknames?
Brooke, B, Anca

3. How old are you?

4. Where are you from?
NY State cool

5. When is your birthday?
October 30

6. What colour hair do you have?
Dark brown

7. What eye colour do you have?
Brown

8. Do you wear glasses?
Not yet lol

9. How tall are you?
6'3

10. Do you have any siblings?

11. Do you have any pets?
Black male cat

12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Ear Piercings and a tongue ring atm, getting more and a tat soon hopefully

13. What is your favourite colour?
I have too many to count tbh lol

14. What are your hobbies?
Writing, reading, drawing, listening to music, traveling

15. Do you have any pet peeves?
*whips out a list* Where do I start?

16. What are you most afraid of?
Failure, Death, not achieving my dreams

17. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
English, Science, History, Art

18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I'll let you know when I figure out lol

19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?
Travel to at least Greece and Korea, get another degree or two, make a fashion line, publish a book

20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words?
Kind, smart a**, creative, imaginative, sensitive

21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to?
I do! I would love to go to Japan, Korea, Greece, Maldives, all of the Carribean and Africa

22. What is your favourite quote or saying?
I'll let you know when I find one pg13 lol

23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Hmmm... A wolf or a panther, their sleek and elegant looks hide their deadly nature

24. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Flight, would love to just take off and be alone for a little

25. What is your weapon of choice?
Bow and arrows or magic

26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones?
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Persona
Pokemon
God Eater

27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre?
*whips out another list* Yall got time? lol

28. Do you read any manga or comic books?
Yep! Used to collect Shonen Jump and its sister ver. regularly

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to?
Not yet but if I had to go to one... Maybe one in Japan?

30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?
Nope, but if given the chance they'd be:

Natasha from Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones
Lyon from FE: TSS
Aloan Ninetails
Regular Ninetails
Hinata from Naruto
Other pokemon in ginjaka form

And thats just for now  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:42 am
Quote:
October 30
Black male cat
Writing, reading, drawing, listening to music, traveling
English, Science, History, Art
Hmmm... A wolf or a panther, their sleek and elegant looks hide their deadly nature
30. Cosplays - Hinata from Naruto

Hi Brooke, Thanks for filling out the Questionnaire.

I really liked some of your answers. My birthday happens to be one day after yours. Halloween. I have always had a cat in my life. My Mom even had 2 Black Cats. I happen to be into writing and reading as well. We have a RPG Sub Forum in the Guild. I'm currently writing posts for the Mirandas Dream RPG Posts thread. I think that you will enjoy reading the posts that I have done so far.

My favorite subject in School was Science. I took all of the Science Classes in both Junior and Senior High Schools. Both the Wolf and Panther populations happen to be on the rise in Michigan where I live.

As for cosplays I think that Hinata from Naruto would be a good one to start with. If you google that Cosplay you should get a lot of photos to start with. Also you could go to the website http://www.deviantart.com and do a search for cosplay photos and cosplayers as well.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:38 am
I love this questionnaire! Great way to share little things you might not have in the Introduction. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

& I apologize for the incoming wall of text. Though I hope it's an enjoyable read at least. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. What is your name? My first name is Larissa.

2. Do you have any nicknames? Yup! Quite a few, actually. I go by Rissa most of the time, but others are: Rissie, Risa-Risa and Riss. There are some others, but they're embarrassing family nicknames so I hope you don't mind I'm not sharing those.

3. How old are you? I am currently 28 years old.

4. Where are you from? I'm from The United States and my state is Kansas.

5. When is your birthday? I am a July baby! My birthday is July 2nd. Fun fact: I was supposed to be born on the 4th of July, but the doctor who was to deliver me into the world's wife was pregnant and about to give birth and he wanted his son to be born on the 4th. Personally, I'm glad my birthday isn't overshadowed by The Fourth of July.

6. What colour hair do you have? It varies. My natural colour is brown, but I love to have colourful hair when I can afford it. I've gone purple, magenta, and crimson red. I really love the crimson red colour for my hair because it brings out my eyes.

7. What eye colour do you have? I have green eyes!

8. Do you wear glasses? Yes actually. I'm one of the odd ones who enjoy wearing glasses and adjusting them back into place. Hehe...

9. How tall are you? Last time I was checked for my height I was 5 foot 5 inches or 165 centimeters tall.

10. Do you have any siblings? I actually have an interesting response for this question. I was adopted by my parents at 6 weeks old and my mom and dad were planning on trying to adopt a little brother for me from Romania, but plans fell through because of the attention they needed to give me at the time. Though I do have a half brother and half sister I've never met because they're my birth-mother's kids she had when she got married to a man who I hope treats her right. He had a daughter from a previous marriage, so I have a step sister around my age, too. I'd love to meet them someday.

11. Do you have any pets? Yes! I have a rescue kitty-cat named Taffy. Her original shelter name was Lil' Zelda, but she was such a sweet lil' kitty that mom and I agreed a name to suit her sweetness was needed and thus the name Taffy. The funny thing is we both thought of the name Taffy at the same time.

12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I'm terrified of needles and have hypersensitive senses, so I don't have any tattoos. I do have a dream tattoo, though, and if I could get a tattoo without immense pain, I'd get a semi-colon on my wrist for the semi-colon project. I'd want a little black butterfly perched on the top of the semi-colon. My best friend attempted to end it all once, and it really opened my eyes that life is precious and I want to live mine to the fullest with no regrets. My best friend is better and in a good mindset now. She actually lives with my mom, dad and I!

As for piercings, I do have my ears triple pierced. I do need to either re-open or re-pierce one set of ear piercings, though... Not looking forward to poking my earring through to re-open it. I do have two piercings I want to get that I don't have yet. One would be a fourth piercing after the third one and the other would be either a stud in my nose or one at the top side of my left ear.

13. What is your favourite colour? Honestly, I always have a difficult time with favourite colour questions as I'm a very colourful person. I'd usually cop out and say rainbow since I love rainbows, but if I had to pick one or two... I love most shades of purple and I love dark red. This red and this red are my favourite reds. But I also love pastels... So it's hard to pick a single favourite. I go more by colour groups.

14. What are your hobbies? Oh, gosh. Where to begin? Well, starting with what I enjoy the most-- I LOVE to write. Stories, Haiku poetry and regular poems, I just really find it easier to cope with life issues when I have writing as an outlet to express myself. I also love to roleplay. Writing has been a part of my life since I was really young. I started writing stories around 8 or 9 years old. Mind you, the stories I write aren't ones I share just because they're my way of venting and getting through tough times. I am re-writing a story I wrote around 10 years old that was an anti-racism short story. That one I might share once I've written it. I also love to draw, though I'm out of practice. I love video games, use calming adult colouring books for anxiety, and if watching anime/collecting and reading manga counts as a hobby, then I have those too!

15. Do you have any pet peeves? Yes... I have a few. I'm really sensitive towards when people make fun of/use autism (or any mental/physical disorder) as an insult or joke. I also do not like when people treat others with disabilities with less respect than those who don't have a mental or physical health disability.
I do have a few that aren't in such a strong opinions section. I have high anxiety so when people message me and if I don't respond in 5 minutes they keep sending me messages, it gets me in a panic. I also have hypersensitive senses, as mentioned before in the tattoos/piercings question, so I can't handle loud sounds... One of the sounds that always drives me crazy because it comes off louder to me than people,who aren't hypersensitive is chewing. Chewing really drives me up the wall. Even the sound of my own chewing is too loud for me.

16. What are you most afraid of? This is a tough one... I know I'm terrified of losing my loved ones, but that's a pretty common fear. So not counting that one, honestly I think I'm most afraid of wasting my life and not living up to my full potential and possibly disappointing those whose opinions of me matter to me a lot...

17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? I used to love pre-algebra when I was in high school and understood the subject quite easily, but when I missed a lot of class due to being sick I fell out of sync with math and now I'm not sure what my favourite subject would be... I'm going back to school with a program that will give me my highschool diploma since because of health issues I had to drop out of highschool when I was 18, but this program will give me my highschool diploma instead of a G.E.D. So far I've only done an English class and an Art class, so I'll have to get back to you on other subjects once I've started some others.

18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? I'd LOVE to be an author, but I prefer writing my own way and not to anyone's standards, so I'm not sure I'd be able to write quality books people other than me would enjoy, but I think I'd make a good freelance writer and write things I'd be commissioned for. I'd also love to be a nature/animal photographer or an artist of some sort. Photography seems like something that can speak volumes from just a picture, meaning different things for different people and I would really love to bring more beauty into the world.

19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? I want to get my high school diploma from the program I'm in. I'd also love to actually finish a short story or book and even if it's not great I'd share it and hopefully it'd reach some people who would enjoy my writing style. I want to adopt and/or foster children who need a happy, warm, loving, and safe family to love and care for them. I want to get married some point in my life, and I hope it's with my boyfriend I have been with now for a little over a year. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Creative, Dedicated, Spiritual, Empathetic, and I am a Goofball.

21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I do like to travel, but I haven't been on a trip or flight on my own before... I used to travel with my parents every summer to England when my grandma was still with us. Up until 2007 we would go to England every year. And that was from when I was 6 months old til then. I've always loved travelling. I've been to Cancun in Mexico, Spain, England, and around a few of the states.

22. What is your favourite quote or saying? I can't find the specific one I really love, but I hope sharing these are okay! They speak to me too.

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

- Harriet Tubman
---

"Be what you are. Do what you love. Speak what you feel. Don't hide your humanity. Celebrate it. Embrace it. That is how you change the world."

- Vironika Tugaleva
----
"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write."

- Martin Luther King

23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? I think I would be a dolphin. It would be because they're so playful and love to tease. They're also strong and can even fend off sharks. They're intelligent and empathetic as well. I also love being in the water.

24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? This is a tough one. My first instinct was to say healing powers, but I think if I wanted any super power (If this counts) I'd want to have the powers of the Avatar. Being able to control all of the elements and have them have different things each element can do (i.e. Water benders having healing, fire benders having lightning bending, earth benders having metal and lava bending, etc..) That would be really cool!

And if that's not allowed or doesn't work with the question, I'd love to have the ability to speak to animals and understand their responses.

25. What is your weapon of choice? Dual Blades!

26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? I LOVE to play video games! I love the Harvest Moon & Story of Seasons series, Animal Crossing series, Fire Emblem games starting with Awakening, Stardew Valley, Rune Factory series, Sims 2 through 4, My Time at Portia, Spyro the Dragon, Little Dragons Cafe, etc.. I could go on with a list a page or a few pages long but I'll spare you the extra wall of text.

27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? My current favourite TV show is actually an old 90's cartoon I watched a LOT when I was a kid. It's called Recess. And my current favourite movie is The Greatest Showman. I also have a soft spot for the movie Hidden Figures.

28. Do you read any manga or comic books? YES. I've got the complete set for Fruits Basket, Yotsuba&! and Love Hina. I'm trying to complete my Negima and Sweetness & Lightning collections and I do collect the Avatar: The Last Airbender comics that tell what happened after the series ended.

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not,
would you like to?
Yes! I've been to my area's anime convention several times! It's called Naka-kon. And I'd still love to go to other conventions but I would need money for that.

30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Yes! I did a lazy punk-lolita cat girl OC cosplay, but I haven't done an actual known anime/manga character cosplay. Though if I did, I'd want to cosplay as Penny from RWBY. And please don't at me for this, but someone did a beautiful genderbent Roman Torchwick cosplay and that inspired me to want to do a genderbent Qrow Branwen cosplay. Qrow is my absolute favourite character in RWBY.

-----

I hope this was a well answered questionnaire reply and that you guys enjoy(ed) reading it! I'm happy to be here! And after posting this-- I'm off to the introductions thread to post there next!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:21 am
Thanks Rissa for doing and enjoying this Questionnaire. I'm going to add some comments to some of your answers. No worries about writing a lot I tend to do that a lot myself. I happen to be a writer as well. I Love learning about people from around the country and the World!! I hope that you enjoy our Guild.

Rissa Unit
I love this questionnaire! Great way to share little things you might not have in the Introduction.

1. What is your name? My first name is Larissa.

3. How old are you? I am currently 28 years old.

4. Where are you from? I'm from The United States and my state is Kansas.
That's Cool I don't know anyone from Kansas.

6. What colour hair do you have? It varies. My natural colour is brown, but I love to have colourful hair when I can afford it. I've gone purple, magenta, and crimson red. I really love the crimson red colour for my hair because it brings out my eyes.
Some Cosplayers use wigs to complete their look. Some have fun with their own hair to.

11. Do you have any pets? Yes! I have a rescue kitty-cat named Taffy. Her original shelter name was Lil' Zelda, but she was such a sweet lil' kitty that mom and I agreed a name to suit her sweetness was needed and thus the name Taffy. The funny thing is we both thought of the name Taffy at the same time.
I have always had a cat by my side and they all have been rescue cats. My current cat is 4 years old and she is named Jasmine. I named her after the Disney Princess Jasmine because she has desert coloring.

18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? I'd LOVE to be an author, but I prefer writing my own way and not to anyone's standards, so I'm not sure I'd be able to write quality books people other than me would enjoy, but I think I'd make a good freelance writer and write things I'd be commissioned for. I'd also love to be a nature/animal photographer or an artist of some sort. Photography seems like something that can speak volumes from just a picture, meaning different things for different people and I would really love to bring more beauty into the world.
I'm a story teller myself and tend to write a lot. I have done Forum based RPG's and have even created some from scratch. Make sure you check both the Anime RPG's Sub Forum and the Fan Fiction Writing and Fan Art Sub Forum. In the Fan Fiction Writing Sub Forum you can start your own threads and share with us your stories. We have had writing contests in the past. As for photography I happen to be a Semi Professional Cosplay Photographer. Basically that means I take photos of Cosplayers for fun. I'm curious have you ever thought of being a Reporter. Just something to think about.

22. What is your favourite quote or saying? I can't find the specific one I really love, but I hope sharing these are okay! They speak to me too.
I Love all of these quotes.

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

- Harriet Tubman
---

"Be what you are. Do what you love. Speak what you feel. Don't hide your humanity. Celebrate it. Embrace it. That is how you change the world."

- Vironika Tugaleva
----
"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write."

- Martin Luther King

28. Do you read any manga or comic books? YES. I've got the complete set for Fruits Basket, Yotsuba&! and Love Hina. I'm trying to complete my Negima and Sweetness & Lightning collections and I do collect the Avatar: The Last Airbender comics that tell what happened after the series ended.
I happen to like really like Fruits Basket, Negima, and the Last Airbender as well. I have the Anime of all three.I started a thread where you can find out what your Chinese Zodiac Sign is and added to the thread all of the Fruits Basket characters to it. So after you find out what your Chinese Zodiac sign is you can find out which Fruits Basket character that has the same sign. Check it out!

29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not,
would you like to?
Yes! I've been to my area's anime convention several times! It's called Naka-kon. And I'd still love to go to other conventions but I would need money for that.
Feel free to start a thread in the Mid West Convention Sub Forum about your convention experiences. I know it's strange but Kansas is in that Sub Forum.

30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Yes! I did a lazy punk-lolita cat girl OC cosplay, but I haven't done an actual known anime/manga character cosplay. Though if I did, I'd want to cosplay as Penny from RWBY. And please don't at me for this, but someone did a beautiful genderbent Roman Torchwick cosplay and that inspired me to want to do a genderbent Qrow Branwen cosplay. Qrow is my absolute favourite character in RWBY.
Cool, I found another RWBY series fan!! I binge watched vol 1 twice in a row when I saw it the first time. Ruby Rose is my favorite character. Our Vice Captain KayaLing happens to be our expert on genderbent / Crossplay outfits. She does a lot herself. Feel free to ask her questions.

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:40 pm
1. What is your name?
Amanda
2. Do you have any nicknames?
No
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
North Carolina
April 23rd
6. What colour hair do you have?
Dark brown
7. What eye colour do you have?
Dark brown
8. Do you wear glasses?
Yes
9. How tall are you?
5"6'
10. Do you have any siblings?
I have 3 half siblings and several step siblings on my dad's side
One cat
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
2 tattoos. One on my left wrist and the other is on my left upper arm.
13. What is your favourite colour?
Purple
Roleplaying
15. Do you have any pet peeves?
Too many to name
16. What are you most afraid of?
Losing those I love.
English/Language Arts
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I'm currently trying to become a teacher's Aide in college
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?
just get through life okay.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words?
I described as a sweetheart
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to?
Yes. I love to travel to see my dad and aunts.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying?
"Good things come to those who wait."
Wolf because they are beautiful.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Animal transformation
25. What is your weapon of choice?
Reason and rationale.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones?
yes. Mostly pokemon
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre?
My favorite anime is between Fruits Basket and Black Butler.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books?
No. I prefer to watch anime rather than read it.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to?
No but I would love to.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?
No, but I'd love to try cosplaying as my OC's.

Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff