Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Angel sat perfectly still, eyes locking on her side. Something about the image seemed wrong, and anyone who paused to check twice would agree. Her skin was prickly in random spots, wings doing little to cover the damage. Just moments ago Angel had found herself completely immersed in a thorn bush, and it was only two minutes ago she had managed to untangle herself and flop onto her side. Each movement stung, however she had to get these out. Lucky for her, this spot was where she met little Rokuro at times. Perhaps today he'd grace her presence again. The young kit was eager, often assisting her in picking accessories or brushing her fur. Surely he'd help pick out the more painful thorns so she could tend to the rest?

Discomfort washed through her as she let out a pitiful whine. This? This was the worst. Absolutely and entirely the worst.

X Moon Fighter X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finally... He was able to get someone to watch Rokuro, if only for a while. He loved his son but he had a lot on his mind and he wanted to walk it off with out the worries of the kit running off. He knew Rokuro was in good paws and wasn't worried that much. Plus, it would give him a chance to romp with someone a little more... energetic. Little did he know he was wandering in the direction Rokuro liked to take whenever he ran off to visit a Phim he had met. It wasn't on his mind until he heard a pitiful whine. His heart beated a bit faster... was someone in trouble? If the were could he even help them? He knew if his son were here he would have already darted in the direction of the cry. He picked up his pace. "Hello? If you need help I'm coming!" He was rather nervous when he approached a thorn bush with white tufts of fur and feathers. He walked around it and came apon the Phim Rokuro tended to find. "Oh my! A-Are you ok!?" He quickly came to her side. "These need to come out.. I-Is it ok if I help you?" He wasn't sure if she remember him during their brief meeting.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:33 am
To say she was extraordinary pleased when she heard movement was an understatement, although her smile faltered momentarily as a different, older voice called out. That wasn't Roku. It wasn't until the blue fur entered her vision that the smile returned. Ah, it was Roku's father! What was his name.... Shunta? Ah, yes, Shunta, her momentary savior. The 'phim looked down at her tortured side before batting her eyes at.... Shunta. Right. As much as she was suffering, Angel always did enjoy a moment to bask in attention.

"Oh, that would be lovely, thank you." She shifted, wincing sharply as thorns dug into her neck and shoulder blades. Hissing against the pain, her ears flopped down, a look of utter dejection crossing her. "This wasn't how I planned this evening..."

X Moon Fighter X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:56 am
He chuckled softly. "I don't think this is how anyone would want to spend their evening." The chuckling stopped when he noticed just how pathetic she actually looked right now. "It's Angel... right? Just try not to move too much..." With that he got to work. "This will hurt... I'm sorry just.. bare with it for a bit." He started with the more sensitive spots, giving her calming words as he plucked the thorns from the Phim. He was rather good at this task, after raising all those trouble making sons her had to! "Almost done... " With a few pore plucks he was sure he got all of them out. "Try moving but go slow... in case I missed one." He was sheepish with his words. He hadn't really interacted with many others, especially females...  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:53 pm
She hadn't expected him to get them all, but she was delighted she hadn't needed to take the extra time. Shifting slowly, a pleased expression touched her features as a relieved sigh escaped her, large wings flapping out and cracking as she stretched.

"Oh, thank you." She preened her wings, tail flipping in appreciation. She looked down at Shunta, eyes noting his bow. Pretty. She wanted one too. With her usual, half-lidded expression that teetered on a dreamy smile Angel pushed hair from her eyes, head tilting to the side.

"What a savior you are. What led you here, anyway? Usually, it's your little pup who comes bounding around the corner."

X Moon Fighter X

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff