Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
8 Reactions to Trump Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capt.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:20 pm
By Stoyan Zaimov , Christian Post Reporter | Dec 6, 2017 1:08 PM

U.S. President Donald Trump's announcement on Wednesday that America is to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel has sparked both "day of rage" outcry and praise around the world.

Some have hailed the president for keeping his promise, while others have warned it will obstruct peace efforts in the Middle East.

Continue reading: link  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:18 pm
i hate the fact that even with all the atrocities that the islamic nation has done to the humanity, they still receive support from populars...

and i'm loving the fact that trump is keeping his word and doing what promised. but i wonder about his opinion on net neutrality...  

iBarracus

14,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 am
If only the people decrying Trump's decision understood real history.

Mohammed's teachings didn't start till about the early to mid 600's (I'll have to look it up to find the specific date). Prior to this, the Arabs--any who didn't convert to Christianity--were worshiping idols. The Jewish--and later, Christian--religions were there a lot longer.

Also, for a "religion of peace", Islam isn't all that peaceful--as our Lord said, "By their fruits you will know them."  
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games