Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Thousands Sign Petition Seeking to Ban Franklin Graham

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:34 pm
From Entering the UK
By Samuel Smith , CP Reporter | Dec 9, 2017 11:14 AM

Members of the U.K. parliament and over 6,000 people have signed an online petition calling for leading American evangelist Franklin Graham to be refused entry into the country ahead of his scheduled trip to Blackpool next September.

Continue reading: link

Note to reader: providing link to articles on the Christian news site 'Christian Post' does not mean that 'The Bible Guild' necessarily support or agree with all views expressed in the articles provided, or vouch for the accuracy of content in the articles quoted, linked or found on christianpost.com.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:35 pm
Thanks for sharing this news item. Apparently, speaking the plain truths of the Bible causes others to call them "unChristian" (even by others who are claiming to be Christian). Like it or not, sometimes the truth is unpleasant to hear.  

SolaceSerenitySerendipity

Gracious Flatterer

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:55 am
As it is often said (and said truly): "Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:40 am
I just read the Open Letter to the Bishop, it's such a shame that they want to portray Franklin Graham in that way. Do they even remember that Billy Graham is KBE?

Obviously sons are not always like their fathers, but in this case Franklin Graham has been representing and continuing the work of his very elderly father for a long time. Their views are similar.

The pastors talk about having coffee with a Muslim neighbor, as if that makes them better than Franklin Graham. As if Franklin Graham has never had coffee with a Muslim before. It's strange and shameful on their part.

IDK part of me doesn't even want to comment because there's a lot I don't understand about Protestants. Some of us from certain countries have had Muslim neighbors for hundreds of years. That doesn't make me better than Franklin Graham or more tolerant of Muslim beliefs and politics.  

Silvyee

Excitable Strawberry

News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces