Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:39 pm
Out with the Old, In with the NEW!
(Re-custom Custom Raffle)

Starts: Dec 26th 12:00am PST
Closes: 31st Dec 11:59 pm PST.
Timestamps will be used, and absolutely no late entries will be considered valid.
(I will be rolling as soon as I get up on 1st Jan - They count as Jan '18 paid customs )

These are pay-what-you-want customs.

Slots
Unedited RE-CUSTOM customs.
Troll - 3 unedited slots

Edited RE-CUSTOM customs.
None!

***PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FOR ALL NEW RULES, PRICING, AND FORMS!***
^^^^ ALSO STATES WHAT'S A COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, ETC ^^^^
Please also read through the entire thread. This is not the same as a regular custom thread but for older soquili to get a make-over.

Basic Rules

• Being legit -- Please read over the customs information thread (link above). PRICES have been changed especially but please read the entire thing over. It’s much more clearer then it was before.
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it.
If I ask you to repost a form and you edit the original post or simply don't repost it at all, you WILL be disqualified from this round. No leniency this time.
• No editing forms/posts after rolled, and you CANNOT change species if you do edit.
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
•Sending Trades -- If you won a slot please send a trade with your pay to the colourist within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in losing your slot.
•Titling Trades -- Any trade sent should have the title of “Re-custom Win - Un/Common/Super/Rare (Price here).” Fill in the title of the trade with the words “custom win” followed by the slot type you won and then the price it cost you.
• Processing Trades -- I will NOT accept any trades until final pet is done. I will send you WIPS in the process but I will not finish the trade request until the customer is happy with the product they paid for.
• Mule trades -- You are allowed to send me payment via “pay mules.” These are mules people tend to have that store all of their money or expensive items. If deciding to pay using a pay mule post in thread that you are doing so and with what mule. Also try to state in your trade what your main account is.
• Failure trades? -- Those who have not send a trade to the mule within 24 hours or sent the incorrect amount are in danger of losing their slot. Those who put the incorrect amount will me PMed saying so and have the option of resending it. Those who failed to send any trade at all will have their slot revoked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:39 pm
Renewing old Soquili

Any soquili created in 2010 or earlier can be entered into a slot. It does not matter if they were a freebie, custom, or breeding. You must fill out the form for your ticket with the soquili in question in addition to the regular custom form. Bear in mind we can only update the original markings and colours as best as we can though we will be faithful to the original designs. Also, we are granting the use of all current hair and breed alternate templates as long as it does not change the breed and overall look of the pony in question. (It's a make-over, not a transfigure class :p )

Headers:

Edited only -
[center][color=black][size=15][b]My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

Unedited or Edited -
[center][color=black][size=15][b]Shave and a haircut, Two bits!![/b][/size][/color][/center]

Quote:
[b]Entry Line[/b]:
[code][*] Username || Species

[quote][b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Uncert:[/b]

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Unedited
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

[b]-- Colors & Markings -- [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - stock ; Describe style and color.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits -- [/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]
[/quote]

Express Form

Quote:
[b]Entry Line[/b]:
[code][*] Username || Species

[quote][b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Uncert:[/b]

[b]I understand that by using this form I forgo any template changes and the colourist will mimic the original soquili as close as they can.[/b]

Custom Limitations

Yes, we will do
- Any Soquili created in 2010 or earlier.
- Adding scars and accessories, or changes to hairstyles
- Alternate poses and templates for breeds - including leg up/leg down (If it is available)
*note: All template changes -must- be from the same breed options. You cannot go from Kalona wings to Angeni wings even if they are a Kalona/Angeni hybrid.)
- Draft to regular, to regular to draft is ok. This is not a breed change as it is a template change. You cannot however to go regular to mini and vice versa.
- We will splice templates to attempt to achieve any older edits.
- Unwinged/unclothed/unmasked/unscarred versions

No, we will not do
- NO BREED CHANGES (this includes cursing into skinwalkers. We WILL gem full skinwalkers, if you need it!) You cannot add small breed changes either, such as whiskers, flutter wings, etc. etc.
- Changes to markings or colours, they must look as close as possible the original. You can however if you have a flat coloured pony, get a small, very very subtle/very faint markings like dappling or stripes. Or you can get a subtle gradient of the a lighter to darker colour. IE from a dark brown to a slightly slightly lighter brown. Nothing too extreme, nothing that doesn't resemble the original pony in some way.
- You cannot make markings disappear, you can make some fade just a hint but you cannot just omit markings.
- Edits (Unless you get rolled in the edited slots)
- Anything that will prevent the soquili from being recognized by its family
- Any Soquili made after 2010

Adjustments may be possible on a case by case basis
- Fixing old 'mutant' breeds to their respective template (i.e. updating Tempest to the Hippogryph mane/ tail templates or Keridwynn on the Kirin horn / ulunsuti belly scale templates.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:42 pm
Unedited Entries:

Quote:

Page 1
  1. Mia Lovasz|| Regular
  2. Ice_Dragon_Demon || Regular
  3. AstoriaFallen / Lunadriel || Regular
  4. Moxxiie || Half-Uni
  5. Calixita || Angeni
  6. tefla || Regular
  7. Kesmi || Reg
  8. Nyx Queen of Darkness || Regular
  9. Kettyn || Regular
  10. LydaLynn || Regular/uni
  11. Kyribird || Uni
    Page 2
  12. Mewsings of An Angel || Regular
  13. oo DeD || Half-Kalona
  14. Lunarflowermaiden || Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:55 pm
Winners!

Troll - 3 slots unedited
1:
Mewsings of An Angel

Entry Line:
[*] Mewsings of An Angel || Regular

Username of owner(s): Mewsings of An Angel
Image of Soquili:
User Image

Link to Uncert: ---will need to find---

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? I would, yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black.
Face: Eye color is bright yellow. She also has white"eye shadow" around her eyes, perhaps make it more noticeable?
Mane: Long, spliced to make it pretty. CC
Tail: Long, spliced to make it pretty. CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fluffy fetlocks, black hooves.
Reference Image(s): N/A

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Other Notes: I would like for her to have the raised front hoof, and the inward tilted head if possible.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC, maybe something with some regalness to it?
Reference Image(s) for Items:

2:
Moxxiie

Entry Line:
[*] Moxxiie || Half-Uni

Username of owner(s): Moxxiie
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: here

Soquili Species: Uni
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Gradient light tan to darker brown near her hooves, cream colored underbelly and neck that extends down back of legs and rump as well as the cheeks
Leopard spots with pink middles that dissipate into solid black spots near the base of her legs
Face:
Her eyes are supposed to be the light blue color not pink. (though I understand if that can't be changed.)
Eyebrows- dark brown
Inner ear- pink
Expression- Thick lashes
Facial markings - Black "liner" around her eyes. The white streak on her nose should be blushed on the end (a little pink hue) and end about halfway up her nose (kind of hidden by her hair)
Mane:
New curly style (Fabio) with some of the pinned back small braids and added tufts. Spliced to be extra long.
Tail: CC to match hair with new curly style and any added tufts and small braids. Spliced to be extra long.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Should be the longer fetlocks by Ameh with cloven hooves. One hoof is black while others are pink
Reference Image(s):
Her original design
Plushie she was based on

Horn(s): Regular Uni horn - gold in color (a little more gold and slightly less yellow)

Trading Post Items: CC flowers - Would like some light pink roses dotted through her hair
If possible to splice together the gold chains from the references that would be amazing.

3:
LydaLynn

Entry Line:
[*] LydaLynn || Regular/uni

Username of owner(s): LydaLynn
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Soquili Species: - Regular/Uni
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with purple flutter wings markings and a few scattered butterflies at the feet. The wings should be large with both top and bottom, extending onto the legs. Butterflies should be less overlapping and more detailed.
Face: Purple eyes, one small butterfly marking just under the eye with the face otherwise white and a dreamy expression.
Mane: Long with lots of curls, spliced and kind of wild looking in purple.
Tail: Long with lots of curls, spliced and kind of wild looking in purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks please, white with purple butterflies.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Spiral
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: have fun, she's ditsy and just needs a makeover

Trading Post Items: Lots of flowers scattered in her mane and tail.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:30 pm
Shave and a haircut, Two bits!!

Entry Line:
  • Mia Lovasz|| Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Mia Lovasz
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image
    Cert with Familiar

Soquili Species: -Regular
    WIP Needed? sure

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: black. red runes down front and back legs. Sirenz forgot this on the back legs on the original and never fixed it. more on the arse end which goes with her infamous line "kiss my shiny jewel encrusted butt!" lol. However I do understand the back leg runes may not be possible as per rules so if not then just front is fine.
    Face: same. eyes purple
    Mane:template style: wild. Color was supposed to be a tad more rainbowy moonstone in color. seems a tad dull right now. a lil brighter would be nice <3
    Tail: template style: wild. Color was supposed to be a tad more rainbowy moonstone in color. seems a tad dull right now. a lil brighter would be nice <3
    Hooves/Fetlocks:black hooves
    Reference Image(s):

• PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Ice_Dragon_Demon || Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Ice_Dragon_Demon
    Link to Uncert: Uncert - She never got a proper transparent background uncert

Soquili Species: - Regular
    WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: She has a dapple across her entire coat. honestly I'd like the dapple to stand out a bit more. Grey as a base like her father, darker grey paint markings. I'd like to see the paint markings worked a bit better, please keep the one on her face. She has 3 black/darkgrey socks and one white sock. [see ref for color/pattern]
    Face: Eyes are a pale goldenrod / expression - Raised eyebrows with the light Lashes templates, A white blaze down her face with a pale pink around her muzzle
    Mane: I'd like the mane spliced between Forever foal and her current style short style if possible. Short for the braid [braid feathers to remain the same colors as the cert feathers/current], over the shoulder bit and the bangs, while along the back of the neck to be forever foal. her Mane is white with grey-goldenrod tips like her father's mane/tail. [see ref for Color]
    Tail: forever foal tail template, her tail is white with grey-goldenrod tips like her father's mane/tail [See ref for color]
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Long Fetlocks, she has three white hooves and one black/darkgrey.
    Reference Image(s):
    Vevina

Parents Aytia & Taima Cholena

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: Dream-catcher, the only change I want to it is to the feathers to be the same colors as he mother So white -> Brown. she ha s beaded bracelets and three ringed earrings, Silver, the beads were green
    Reference Image(s) for Items: Items

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:10 am

Entry Line:
    [*] AstoriaFallen / Lunadriel || Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): AstoriaFallen / Lunadriel

WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: smooth out the colors on his legs to blend more. Give him a more blueish body without the grey shading. More like his daddy.
    Face: smooth out his markings a little to make it blend more instead of it being just a noticeable line
    Mane: long 2 as seen here
    Tail: Can you splice the current tail to just make it longer <3
    Hooves/Fetlocks: can stay the same

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items:
    Reference Image(s) for Items: silver bracers and earrings like in here

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Moxxiie || Half-Uni

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Moxxiie
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image
    Link to Uncert: here

Soquili Species: Uni
    WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Gradient light tan to darker brown near her hooves, cream colored underbelly and neck that extends down back of legs and rump as well as the cheeks
    Leopard spots with pink middles that dissipate into solid black spots near the base of her legs
    Face:
    Her eyes are supposed to be the light blue color not pink. (though I understand if that can't be changed.)
    Eyebrows- dark brown
    Inner ear- pink
    Expression- Thick lashes
    Facial markings - Black "liner" around her eyes. The white streak on her nose should be blushed on the end (a little pink hue) and end about halfway up her nose (kind of hidden by her hair)
    Mane:
    New curly style (Fabio) with some of the pinned back small braids and added tufts. Spliced to be extra long.
    Tail: CC to match hair with new curly style and any added tufts and small braids. Spliced to be extra long.
    Hooves/Fetlocks:
    Should be the longer fetlocks by Ameh with cloven hooves. One hoof is black while others are pink
    Reference Image(s):
    Her original design
    Plushie she was based on

Horn(s): Regular Uni horn - gold in color (a little more gold and slightly less yellow)

Trading Post Items: CC flowers - Would like some light pink roses dotted through her hair
    If possible to splice together the gold chains from the references that would be amazing.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
    • Wing Mastery 100
    • Team Poison Master 250
    • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
    PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Calixita || Angeni

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Calixita
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Link to Uncert: [ x ]

Soquili Species: Angeni
    WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Leg up pose. Pastel purple tinted white body. When I originally customed her she was supposed to have pastel rainbow ZEBRA stripes, but she was given tiger style stripes instead. If it's possible to fix her stripes to be zebra style instead, that'd be fantastic, but if that would change her markings more than what's allowed within the rules, then keeping the tiger stripes is fine!
    Face: Pastel purple eyes. Worried/Quizzical Eyebrows, Thick Eyelashes, and Open Smile Mouth templates.
    Mane: Warrior's Braid plus the small braid with feathers from the Short hair template. Black mane with pastel colored beads/feathers.
    Tail: Native Dreams Braid. Black mane with pastel colored beads/feathers.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks. Black cloven hooves.
    Reference Image(s): N/A

Wings: Angeni Style 1 wings with the head and ankle wings. I'd like the lower wings tucked behind the upper wings. Colored soft pink with horizontal black stripes and dark pastel purple along the tops of the wings.
    Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Semi-CC. Spliced up flowers, feathers, beads and other pretty jewelry are all good, keeping to pastel colors. I'd like to request an itemless uncert.
    Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] tefla || Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): tefla
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image
    Link to Uncert:
    Uncert

WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: keep the same
    Face: keep the same
    Mane: I would like a different template and also to switch the color as originally Hadyn's hair was white/blue in foal/basket stage. Can the mane be a splice between Windblown & Glam Punk? (still striped though)
    Tail: I would like a different template and also to switch the color as originally Hadyn's hair was white/blue in foal/basket stage. Can the new tail be the Glam Punk template? (still striped though)
    Hooves/Fetlocks: keep as it is.
    Reference Image(s):
    Basket Stage Cert // Basket Uncert - proof of color
    Foal cert // Foal Uncert - proof of color - could use color picker to get the colors for the mane/tail (ie blue and white colors)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
    Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
    Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
    Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
    Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
    Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher - just wonder if the color could be changed ... if not that is okay as it is.

I can't find Hadyn's original foal uncert (with white hair) on my computer anymore. Found it and edited it in.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Bookworm 100
    • Object of Affection 150

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:41 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Kesmi || Reg

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Kesmi

Edit Category: - Unedited
    Body Build: Draft with leg feathering
    Starting Stage: Adult
    Concept Origin: Original Design/recustom
    WIP Needed?If you would like to

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: She is the same dark blue. With frosted look down her back, her markings were supposed to be henna flower like stars(Rough idea in refs), the larger a henna Forget-me-not like the state flower. (Flower also in refs.)
    Face: Eyes were supposed to be a very pale, pupil-less blue, but ended up white. She still has the frosted look down her muzzle like it just snowed.
    Mane: Wind swept curly like her current.
    Tail: Long, a dark green that kinda sparkles(LIke her current hair color)
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a lighter blue then her main body color, with the same henna 'stars'(The small ones) up her legs.
    Reference Image(s): Current, Henna for the small 'stars' of her marking(The rough idea, I suck at drawing), Forget-me-not ref

Horn(s): -
    Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: Clam shell necklace(Gold color)(Same one she is currently wearing)
    Custom Items:-
    Reference Image(s) for Items: -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:44 am

Entry Line:
    [*] Nyx Queen of Darkness || Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Nyx Queen of Darkness

WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Just like her image, except for adding scars
    Face: miffed eyebrows, and frown. Scarred eye/whited out
    Mane: Dandelion, black with a white or grey premature againgstreak
    Tail: Black wayward
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Same

Horn(s): N/A
    Wings: N/A
    Fins: N/A
    Scales: N/A
    Pelt: N/A
    Other Notes: Same colouration. Except I'd like a grey or white streak in her hair for premature aging. I'd also like scarring.

Her mane template changed to dandelion.
    Her tail template changed to the very short wayward tail bun thingy.
    I want some scarring on her body, possibly across one eye (blinded in one eye)

If possible frown expression, miffed eyebrows. If the blinded one eye thing doesn't work, possibly the unhinged eyes instead of.

Trading Post Items: I'd love to get rid of her necklace and instead have some of the taberd chains about her neck or leg (she's escaped). Possibly some small additions you'd think fitting for having just escaped or falling apart pieces

I think this is all okay, if not, I'm willing to work with you to get it into the right specifications. Thanks!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
    Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
    • Grunny Rainbow 100
    • Medalist 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Kettyn || Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Kettyn
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WIP Needed? I dunno.

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: *needs fixing* If the blue could be made "darker" it would be excellent.
    Face: same as is.
    Mane: *needs fixing*. I wanted the color white to be at the base (coming from the pony) and transitioning to black. Could the hairstyle be switched to Wild Mane? (for male soq)
    Tail: *needs fixing* I wanted the color white to be at the base (coming from the pony) and transitioning to black. Can the tail be updated to Male Soq long braid style?
    Hooves/Fetlocks: *needs fixing* I was hoping that the white around Orpheus's hooves could be omitted. On the orginial custom form I never indicated wanting white on the body.

Trading Post Items: On the original form I wanted Orpheus to have a dreamcatcher. It was never added. Can the color match his eyes?

Essentially I'm trying to get Orpheus's design corrected. And perhaps updated look. Original Form  
    PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] LydaLynn || Regular/uni

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): LydaLynn

Soquili Species: - Regular/Uni
    WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: White with purple flutter wings markings and a few scattered butterflies at the feet. The wings should be large with both top and bottom, extending onto the legs. Butterflies should be less overlapping and more detailed.
    Face: Purple eyes, one small butterfly marking just under the eye with the face otherwise white and a dreamy expression.
    Mane: Long with lots of curls, spliced and kind of wild looking in purple.
    Tail: Long with lots of curls, spliced and kind of wild looking in purple.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks please, white with purple butterflies.

Horn(s): Spiral
    Other Notes: have fun, she's ditsy and just needs a makeover

Trading Post Items: Lots of flowers scattered in her mane and tail.

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:47 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Kyribird || Uni

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Kyribird
    Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soquili Species: Unicorn
    WIP Needed? No but I love them

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Steel blue with a starry moon and a butterfly. Scales going up his legs.
    Face: Silver eyes
    Mane: CC splice if possible. Mane is wavy/curly with braids.
    Tail: Classic/updated unicorn tail
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks, legs down
    Reference Image(s): Cepheus was a breeding between Resonance and Kishi

Seems to have elements of both grandma and grandpa

Horn(s): Regular unicorn horn
    Wings: N/A
    Fins: N/A
    Scales: N/A
    Pelt: N/A
    Other Notes: Would love leg down male pose.

Trading Post Items: CC
    Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out