Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Dec Unedited Customs - Winners rolled! Yay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:15 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Teh Cheryl || Regular ||
Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~

Body: Main body is primarily very dark gray (a bit darker than Imperio). An image of a red/orange/black dragon is wrapped around its body, with its head facing his front leg and wings spread like on Invictus (or really, wherever a dragon will fit so it's up to you). Both wings should be visible, with the tail of the dragon snaking down to wrap around one of the back legs. The dragon itself should be either covered in flames or just have hints of it trailing along its body, with its mouth open as though roaring. It's eye should be a crystal blue. Specifics of the anatomy of the dragon are up to the colorist but inspiration can be found in the references.

ALSO: Exact position of the dragon on the body is also subject to the colorist, with the only restriction that it is not completely identical to either Imperio, Invictus, or Crucia.

Trails of soft flames and smoke should be hinted along its legs and (maybe) along the neck, similar to Imperio. Dunno, wherever some color fits in. CC all the extra markings as you see fit (runes or flames or whatever strikes your fancy would be wonderful.)

Eyes should be a bright fire red. .

Mane: Kind of a mix between wild and dream braid? I'd like his neck to be visible if possible, like Imperio, but for him to hair hair in front of his eyes. He's meant to have kind of a rogue-ish Bohemian carefree look. Maybe will a few small, random thin golden chains mixed in with beads or gems, but limited or no feathers. Colors should be the crazy mess of orange/red/yellow to match Imperio's.

Tail: Long 2. Black with trails of flames on them them like Imperio.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, no fetlocks.

References : [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 3 ] [ Mask Inspiration 1 ] [ Mask Inspiration 2 ]
[ Imperio, who is his son with Crucia ]

~*~ Trading Post Items ~*~
Dream Catcher :: CC'd colors, but definitely want a standard dream catcher (unless it interferes with a large portion of the dragon markings then you can omit.).
Dream Catcher Feathers :: Same as feathers on tag.
Splice any other items that might strike your fancy--I'm fond of chains and gems being draped in and over hair or the back or wherever!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:20 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Rita Zyon || Regular ||
Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited
Concept Origin: New Concept - She is the cousin of Eleanor, one of my Soquili.

WIP Needed? Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: See Eleanor's and the plushie's reference. they look very similar except for the tan markings on Eleanor, they will be black on Rosetta.
Face: Black face with a bit of white near her mouth/nose area. Maybe a little less than what Eleanor has? She has garnet eyes.
Mane: Mix of two styles - long braid for the bangs/part at the back of the head and ringlets - just the part near her jaw and shoulder. See references for what I mean. Black hair.
Tail: Ringlets - lower only. Black hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathering template please, if possible? White hooves please.
Reference Image(s):

Design: Eleanor One Two
Mane idea: One and Two
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Beaded bracelets - Silver for the band and red for the jewel.
Abalone necklace - I would like part of it red and then you can choose the other colours in the necklace (but, please no golds).

A red flower in her mane (spliced from templates), near one of her ears - probably right side. You can choose the type of flower, I am not sure if there is more than one to choose from or if there is only the one type. Also, I would like some red flowers at the top of her tail, if possible. Note: I know in the references I added some black to her flowers in the plushie image. I would prefer if the flowers were just red.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rosetta
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: Horsebreed Edition
Temper: Amicable
Mate: None
Tag Background: 060 Sunny Glade
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Feathers, short. CC for colours.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

Rita Zyon

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:29 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Eternal Xantara || Hippo-Cery (Mutant) ||
Quote:

Soquili Species: Hippo-Cery (Mutant)
Body Build: Draft (NO Roman nose)
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref. for an idea; think "amethyst galaxy".
Face: Miffed Eyebrows, Bored/Amused Eyes, & Grumpy Mouth from the Expressions template. (Basically a "tch" face.) Cery ears. Eye color should match the ones in the ref.
Mane: Splice Cockatoo feather mane on top of the regular-style Hippo feather mane. Feathers colored like the ones in the ref.
Tail: If there is a templated fluffy wolf or fox tail, I'd love her to have that, colored like the one in the ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippo's feather fetlocks on front and hind legs, colored like the ones in the ref image provided; forefeet the Owl ones from the Owlwalker template and the hind feet can be feline feet.
Reference Image(s): Uncert

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): None
Wings: Type 4 (Dove Wings) from the Wind template. Feathers colored to match theme of body and based upon the feathers on the legs in the ref provided.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Do not give her the leg scales, feather cheeks, or beak from the Hippo template. Please try to use the ref as closely as possible; I understand it won't be an exact copy of her and I'm down with that. I just suck at describing s**t. xD

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Splice something with silver (chains or some other metal-made item) and amethyst crystals. Placement & style CC, but should reflect her warrior nature.
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a; creative interpretation with suggestions.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own her from a retired shop. Bringing her to Soq! Cert as proof. (Was formerly Xantara the Eternal.)

Voiding!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Kivras || Kalona/Unicorn || Solo
Quote:
Soquili Species: Kalona/Unicorn
Body Build: Draft
WIP Needed? Please? :3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
-----Color: A rich brown. See refs!
-----Markings: CC on this, but please don't make him solidly colored! Feel free to add markings. Would be awesome if he had a nordic rune or two on his shoulder in either black or white!
-----Other: Scars are A+ in my book!

Face:
-----Expression: I'd like a more neutral/demure expression, please! If possible, flip a fang to be a tusk instead? If that'd be a mutant trait, then just a fang poking out under his lip c:
-----Eye Color: A very, very pale blue. almost white, and slightly glowing.
-----Markings: CC! Maybe some light eyeshadow, sort of?

Mane:
-----Style: Zephyr bangs, Fabio Hair using some of the tail to make it longer and more 'full', with a small braid behind his ear, a tucked braid over it and around. Add more braids as needed/wanted!
-----Color: Golden-blonde with grey streaks in it here and there.
-----Other: Add beads as decoration on some strands? If possible, I would also like a tuft of hair on his chin as a little bit of a beard!

Tail:
-----Style: CC Between a Unicorn tail and Kalona Devil Tail 1.
-----Color:I'd like the tip/tuft of the tail to be pastel pink.

Hooves/Fetlocks:
-----Style: Unicorn cloven hooves with the fluffy fetlocks!
-----Color: The hooves themselves should be a pastel pink.

Reference Image(s): Thoryn Uncert || Thoryn Cert || Inspo 1 || Inspo 2 || Inspo 3

Horn(s):
-----Style: Original Unicorn horn + Kalona Demon Horns 1
-----Color: CC, preferably pastel pink or anything else pastel-y
-----Other: N/A

Wings:
-----Style: Kalona wing style 3 with smooth feathers.
-----Color: CC! Maybe also a pastel pink? And a lil bit sparkly?
-----Other: Semi-transparent membrane?

Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Lucky Paw Necklace, 3-hoop earrings with the Sharktooth at the bottom one, Beaded leg bracelets. If possible, some sort of delicate-looking jewelery on his horns?
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC to match him~

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:08 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: LunaRei_SilverBlood || Regular ||
Quote:

Concept Origin: original design - Mock breeding
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC - I do like longer hair And curls XD
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Mother - Starlet x Father - Amon

Horn(s): CC

Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: Moon and star items; I'd love to see moon and stars in the mane + tail. Hair sticks, earrings are cute too, lanterns are always good too XD
Custom Items: -
Reference Image(s) for Items:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 pm
VOIDING!

Open Slots Please!
Entry Line: Mewsings of An Angel || Ulun'suti || Solo Custom

Quote:
THE BELOW IS VERY CC! IF YOU FEEL LIKE CHANGING SOMETHING, PLEASE DO!
Only request is that she be pure-blooded Suti (as in the necessary traits to be considered one)
And that she be FAFNIR! <3

Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Commercial - GaiaOnline - Fafnir
WIP Needed? No, unless you have some ideas of changing things and would like to share.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A mixture of purple and blue. See references. I would love the new tilted head pose if possible, and the raised leg (back, front or both) if it's possible.
Face: Eyes are a bright glowing blue. See References.
Mane: CC. Something wispy or a mix of wisp and regal. If it doesn't look right, maybe bald, though that sometimes looks weird too?
Tail: Same coloration as body, with the under-part of the tail the same blue. Spikes and Tail Blade are the same blue. See References
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): [ #1 ] [ #2 ] [ #3 ] [ #4 ] [ #5 ] [ #6 ] [ #7 ]

Horn(s): A mixture of the Branched and Scaled horns if possible, if not, Branched. See Reference for colors.
Wings: Scaled, Spread-style. See Reference for colors.
Scales: Scaled Back and Belly Scales
Other Notes: Also include: Leg Spurs, Raptor Claws (back legs only), Jawline/Big Mouth, Nose Spike (just the front-most one)

Trading Post Items: CC. I was thinking a regal theme, maybe some bright sparkles dangling all over, hanging in her horns - think a dragon and her hoard of lovely treasures she wants to show off.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:44 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Revien || Kirin ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Alternate Chibizoo Kirin lines
Concept Origin: GaiaOnline Tsukiyo
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: Alt Kirin default
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s): https://image.ibb.co/jea5s6/tsukiyo.png

Horn(s): cc
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: cc
Pelt: cc
Other Notes:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:36 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: irishgirl1017 || Cerynei ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Cerynie
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? No thank you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Icy Blue, with swirl patterns of ice/snow. Maybe make it look like ice is sitting on his body, not a edit just a design pattern.
Face: Eyes are Deep Icy Blue, Eyebrows are Icy in color and shape,
Inner ear can be cream or light pink for color, expression is smirky. would love a icicile design on his cheek.
Mane: Windblown or Medium
Tail: Smooth Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock
Reference Image(s): Image for color, design and overall expression If you want to use the stripes on the suit have at it. I want him to have a Jack Frost feel.

Horn(s): Tiny Reindeer
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed my self.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:56 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: xKOVAKtheWOLFx || Hippogryph x Unicorn ||
Quote:
Username of owner(s): xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Breed: Hippogryph x Unicorn
Level of Edits: Unedited

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time; limited internet

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:12 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Tigeria || Unicorn||
Quote:
Edit Category:Unedited
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular (Leg down variant if possible.)
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? If you feel it is needed.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A warm brown with white blotches and speckles. The blotches are mainly concentrated on the shoulders and the back with a trail connecting them.
Face: Teal eyes, Brown Eyebrows, White-ish pink inner ear, a white spade (playing card spade) like blotch on the left side of the face, and a white blaze mark blotch starting at the tip of the nose and ending between the eyes. CC for expression
Mane: Wild - A mix of Dirty Blonde and Light Blonde. The lighter color should be the "roots" of the hair and fade down to the Dirty Blonde Teal beads and White feathers with Green streaks
Tail: the Twirly uni tail - The tuft is like that of the Mane, the "base" of the tail follows the body's pattern of blotches and specks of white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Peachy/Pearly white regular hooves.
Reference Image(s): Body & Hair Ref, Just Body Ref
Something like this though other than the facial mark and the general placement you can play around with the blotches and specks.

-- Physical Traits --

Horn(s): CC
Other Notes: Not that I can think of.

Trading Post Items:
â™ Feather Caplet - The feathers are white that fade to medium green almost like they have been dipped in paint and smudged.
â™ Plain Tabard with chains and Medieval connectors all underneath the caplet - A light Green tabard and cloth and gold Chains.
And CC for anything you feel would fit.

-- Existing Pets --

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:13 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Thrivis || Regular ||
Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - regular land soquili
Concept Origin: sugar skulls - I dream of a sugar skull land lady heart

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: dark purple/black body with white/hot pink/bright purple skeleton/flower pattern
Face: hot pink irises in her eyes, black/dark purple face with white/hot purple skull design and highlights
Mane/Tail: ‘long’ female template for both, mostly purple and black with hot pink highlights
Fetlocks: mostly purple and black
Tail: mostly purple and black with hot pink highlights
Hooves: Hot pink
Reference Image(s): Inspo1 Inspo2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:16 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Wasteland Wyvern || Kalona ||
Quote:

Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Draft
WIP Needed? Yes please? May I also request a unwinged version without items and unclothed version with the wings showing?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Charcoal Black Body with a white belly, white chest and neck and a little white under the jaw, with White Socks for the feet coming up no farther than the knees, and CC randomly placed glowing tribal markings in blood red
Face:
Eye Color - Pure White Eyes, no pupil or iris and glowing white please?
Inner Ear - White
Expression - Miffed Eyebrows (black color same as hair), Regular Shaped Kalona Eyes (example: [X]), Grumpy Mouth with Fangs 4 and 2 arranged longest to shortest.
Roman Nose - No thank you!
Facial Markings - Some glowing swirls and stripes under the eyes, cc placement, blood red color
Mane: Stock Tight Braid without Fringe spliced with the Long Braid Bangs - Hair color slightly darker black than the body
Tail: Kalona Devil Tail 2 - Black with a little white below the underside of the tail to match the belly with some glowing swirly tribal markings in blood red, CC placed.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft Feathered Fetlocks and Kalona Cloven Hooves - Hooves color shiny black
Reference Image(s):
1.) Similar Wing Feathers

Horn(s): Quad Paired Horns - Ram on the Bottom and Demon Horns 2 above those - Color is a shiny black
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 5 - Black and Red Gradient Feathers, white spikes, and charcoal black wing membranes, tattered if possible.
Other Notes: Nothing I can think of at this time.

Trading Post Items:
Double Bands for Front Legs - Shiny Silver Color
Plain Bands for Back Legs - Shiny Silver Color
Tabard - Full Cloth Tabard with Cloth Neck Connector, Cloth Belly Connector, and Cloth Bum Connector with Fur Ends (Charcoal Black Cloth with Crescent Moon Markings on the ends above the fur in White, and Fur Endings in White as well.)
Hood - Fur Hood (Charcoal Black Cloth with White Fur)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Tabard/Hood Reference - Please mimic this exact tabard, hood, and leg bands! <3

-- Existing Pets --

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:33 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Ebonrune || Cerynei/Kirin ||

Quote:
Soquili Species: Cerynei/Kirin
Body Build: Draft without Roman Nose
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue striped
Face: Red eyes, neutral expression
Mane: Black/Medium
Tail: Poofy tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy footed w/fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Coloration

Horn(s): Moose
Scales: Kirin
Other Notes:

-- Existing Pets --

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:35 am
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Dea and #Teddy || Alicorn (wind/uni) ||
Quote:

Soquili Species: Alicorn (wind/uni)
Concept Origin: CYO Mock Plushie of Aiyana and Star Blayze made by Dolphin last year
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be greatly loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Similar to the plushie ref (though feel free to use parents as example too)
Face: Similar to the plushie ref (though feel free to use parents as example too)
Mane: Similar to the plushie ref (though feel free to use parents as example too)
Tail: Similar to the plushie ref (though feel free to use parents as example too).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Similar to the plushie ref (though feel free to use parents as example too)
Reference Image(s): Plushie, Aiyana, Star Blayze

Horn(s): CC, whatever looks good based on Aiyana
Wings: Similar to the plushie ref (though feel free to use parents as examples too)
Other Notes: Whatever works best with plushie and parents

Trading Post Items: Maybe a starry hood and bows (any unedited glow would be great in the items)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Certed Plushie from Dolphin, Lifemating agreement (this is a mock baby of Aiyana and Star Blayze)

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kettyn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:58 am
Open Slots Please!

Username of owner(s): Kettyn
Breed: Kiri'lona (Kirin x Kalona cross)
Level of Edits: Unedited

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Hmm-mmm  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff