Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
What Cosplay have you Always Dreamed of Doing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:22 pm
Do you have a Dream Cosplay character outfit that you have always wanted to make?

Mine is Tuxedo Mask or Tuxedo Kamen from the Sailor Moon series. I'm a big fan of the Sailor Moon series and I have taken hundreds of Cosplay Photos of Sailor Moon cosplayers over the years. I've always wanted to cosplay and pose as Tuxedo Mask by their side and have photos taken of the scouts and I together. This is big time Dream cosplay that I have always wanted to do.

What is your dream cosplay and why? Have you done it yet and or have plans on making one in the future?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:47 pm
I have several dream cosplays, once you finish one you need to get another right.

Right now I want to pay homage to my childhood favorites.

This includes: Jun from Shaman King and Mimi from Digimon

However I also have a lot of dream cosplays that I want my cosplay partner and boyfriend to do with me. We both have a dream of doing Belle and Prince Adam and Mario and Peach (Which will be for Halloween this year).  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:16 pm
A lot of my "pipe dream" cosplays are tokusatsu-related, due to age or lack of talent.

I guess I have one dream cosplay, if you can call it that: I'd be willing to crossplay Pipimi from Pop Team Epic if I could find someone to do Popuko with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:41 pm
Tuğril Mahmut from Shoukoku no Altair.
This will be my last cosplay.
Haha.  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:20 pm
I've been watching the series Boroto recently and on it you can see the original characters who were on Naruto all grown up. One of my other Dream cosplays in the past was to cosplay Sasuke. Seeing his character all grown up will make it even easier to cosplay him and even in character. Another reason I want to cosplay him is to find or do a couple's cosplay with a Sakura Cosplayer. Btw Sakura is my favorite character from the Naruto series, I find it strange that at every con that I have been to I have seen at least one Sakura cosplayer but not one Sasuke cosplayer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:53 pm
smithers456
I've been watching the series Boroto recently and on it you can see the original characters who were on Naruto all grown up. One of my other Dream cosplays in the past was to cosplay Sasuke. Seeing his character all grown up will make it even easier to cosplay him and even in character. Another reason I want to cosplay him is to find or do a couple's cosplay with a Sakura Cosplayer. Btw Sakura is my favorite character from the Naruto series, I find it strange that at every con that I have been to I have seen at least one Sakura cosplayer but not one Sasuke cosplayer.

Well I'm worrying on Naruto/Boruto Tutorials right now. We'll have to see what I find.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:19 am
I think gundam for me. But I have two problems being ventilation and nowhere to put it once I done.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:16 pm
I have a few dream cosplays that I want to do:
gaia_star Ardyn (Final Fantasy XV) - I've cosplayed female Ardyn and 'casual' Ardyn, but I haven't cosplayed his full outfit yet. He's one of my favorite Final Fantasy villains.

gaia_star Fai in his manga racing outfit (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle) as seen on his wiki page - I previously wanted to do his default outfit, but I figured it would be pretty hot to wear and harder to obtain, so when I saw the manga version of his racing outfit, I switched.

gaia_star Iris (Final Fantasy XV) - I like her design. I wanted to cosplay her before Luna, but that didn't happen.

gaia_star Noctis in his Casual Outfit attire (Final Fantasy XV) - I'm almost done this. I just need to get another Noctis wig, get hat, get shoes, and add black stripe to the white shirt.
gaia_star Noctis in his Glamour Prism: Miqo'te attire (Final Fantasy XV)
gaia_star Noctis in his Master Assassin's Robes attire (Final Fantasy XV)
{CLEARLY, I LOVE NOCTIS WAY TOO MUCH. XD}

gaia_star Skuld (Kingdom Hearts Unchained X) - She is one of my favorite Union leaders.

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

slapthefatcat2

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:20 am
Pretty much any shirtless, bulked up dude. xd I've always been a bigger (AKA fat) guy, so that's been a theme.
Lately, Kratos and Zeus has been my thing, though I do have Kratos on my list for the more recent cosplays to make.

Oh, and Goku with an expanding spirit bomb. I've considered a few different ideas for it. First, I considered those K'Nex expanding balls, but I wanted to be able to make it solid, which wouldn't work with all the moving parts. Second, I considered an inflatable ball, but that wouldn't inflate as fast as I wanted (within a few seconds, so I could do it at a Masquerade), Then, I got the idea to have an overlapping, flat design that spins and expands out. I haven't researched that idea yet, but I know I need to develop a way to hold it flat for the viewers, without too much weight.  
Convention Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games