Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Countdown to New Years 2018!!! - 4 days!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamers
  +1
View Results

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:21 am
Happy New Year!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:54 am
Happy New year!!

Sorry I missed everything, been tied up the last few days!! Found out I'm getting a new job but it means moving so we've been getting the house ready to sell, new job doesn't start till Feb so trying to find something else for now. So it's been a bit busy.

Anyways, let's just wrap this thing up, If you think you won a prize or know someone else did or participated in something post here and let me know what you did with proof it was a roll or something.

Also i'm ready for what's to come in 2018, ready to get this place rolling again!!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:05 am
Day 8. on page 2 about half way down the page high number was 99658  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 am
Day 7 for Rhina on page 4

RhinaRhina
I went caroling!

[ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ][ 4 ][ 5 ]
[ 6 ][ 7 ][ 8 ][ 9 ][ 10 ]
[ 11 ][ 12 ][ 13 ][ 14 ][ 15 ]

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:15 am
Both Rhina and mines day 5 on page 5

RhinaRhina
My TOP 5 Favorite Digimon for Day 5 (or at least for 5 Days Left):

1) Beelzemon - Beelzemon's looks is honestly just plainly cool. A biker with a gun? Yes please.
2) Examon - I love this dragon's looks. I think it's actually the very first Digimon I ever saw bak in my younger days.
3) Lillithmon - Again, a big fan of the art style. I love how mischievously powerful she looks.
4) Cherubimon - It looks like a big fluffy rabbit. Honestly just loving digimon's art styles tbh.
5) Leviamon - Crocodiles are my favorite reptiles. It's also so big (and honestly looks lovable amirite?) and probably a reference to the Bible's Leviathan.

Robert_Satsuma
My TOP 5 Favorite Digimon in random order as its imposable to list a true Top 5 lol

Piedmon - who doesnt love an evil Clown lol. But lets not forget how powerful he was in the anime able to stop both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon and turning everyone to keychains.

Etemon - love the whole Elvis impersonator vibe i got off him and the fact he has a major ego in thinking he is the King of Digimon

Shawujinmon/Gawappamon - I list them both in the same place over the fact they are both base on the mythical water demon. One using the a character in the novel Journey to the West. The other using a off type of a Kappa

Sagittarimon - Over the fact he is base off the contsellation and Zodiac sign Sagittarius and its has a look of both Flamedramon and Raidramon

Agumon - Over the fact its the main Digimon everyone knows and that its thanks to Agumon every main charater has to have a Dragon/Dinosaur Digmon.

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff