Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[PRP] Welcome to the strange land (nimat x Carolizea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Carolizea danced along the dappled mists while she flew. She was more than a little lost, but since she didn’t have a place to be she didn’t think it counted. She saw movement below in the mist. She couldn’t tell what it was so she back winged and made a circle over the mist. Whatever it was either stopped moving or it had been a trick of her eyes all along. Deciding if it was a trick she might need some rest she flew a far distance off and tried to find a decent tree top to perch in. it was harder then it looked with the mists. Finally after deciding on one she dipped into the thin upperlayer of the mists and landed on a branch. Stretching her wings she balanced on the branch and lowered herself carefully onto it in a nice relaxed prostitution. The sun danced over the top of the mist giving it a liquid golden haze that she thought was rather lovely.

wc: 167  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nimat was on his way back from spending time with his daughter. He loved flying over the mist. He noticed something was flying in front of him. He quickly dived down and sat down on a sturdy tree branch. He knew that the mist would cover him. He watched at a fox flew over him. The sun light shining off of her caught his attention she was beautiful. He started to move to a different branch then he lost his balance and froze. He quickly looked up and she seen him. But the mist coved him. He decided to see if she need help and he flew out of the tress and the mist “ Are you lost?”  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:30 pm
Belladonna Snow

wc140

So it was another fox she had seen? Carolizea blinked. Well that was good at least it wasn’t a scary monster or something like she had feared. “umm… No?” she tilted her head a bit then decided that the other phim looked nice so she would take a risk. She could always fly away later. “I’m not really lost since I don’t have a place to go. Though I really have no idea where I’m at and a bit curious. Can you tell me where I am and why it’s so misty this time of day? She wasn’t used to places that had so much mist like this. It almost felt alive. “It’s really pretty here though so that’s nice.She mused aloud not really thinking too much. this place made her think of a place out of a song.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:27 pm
Reoakee

Nimat looked at her and smiled " Not alot of other think this forest is beautiful. The foxes in my tribe loves it and that is why we claimed it." He sat down " This is where the Eiru tribe lives. " He opened his wing and showed her his tattoo of his tribe symbol. "Why do you have no place to go? It must have been luck that I found you. Its dangerous if you dont know your way around." Then he frowned "It must be rude of me to ask questions with out giving you time to relax." He stood back up. " You must be tired maybe you would you like some water? I can take you to the lake? Then I am sure you can talk more when you relax. "  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:20 am
Belladonna Snow

User Image

So there was a tribe here? That was interesting! And it had such a strange name. Ear-oo. She wanted to reach out and touch his tribe marking. It was like a moon with a cat sitting in it. Her mind trailed off when he asked her about not having a place to be. “Well I did have a home but some meaner deavas came in and claimed the land so I left. It was safer then fighting after all. Why is it dangerous if you don’t know your way around? It’s just fog after all.” She waved a wing at it. She really didn’t mind the questions. She enjoyed talking and it was pleasant to have a chat after being alone so long. “I’m not really tired but something to drink would be nice.” She nodded her head. It was like having a guide and not having to guess where things were at. So how long have you lived here?  
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games