Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - Silph's Eleven Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:59 pm
Lykas shrugged as Aile's plan worked. "Kind of expected that to fail, honestly. Though I could've done that myself." He said as he followed the woman. Was that jealousy or simply annoyance with himself he was touting?

Following after Aile, he recalled Arcus and scanned the building as they walked. Every single little thing was just so...tidy. It was almost sickening how perfect the inside of this building was but maybe it was just because Snagem HQ was always messy in some way that the clean-ness here seemed unnatural. When they reached the President's floor, surprisingly unnoticed, he spotted the waiting area and the receptionist's desk from the farthest end of the hall.

"Hmm...That could be a problem..." He voiced as quietly as he could, to avoid drawing the Receptionist's attention. "Unless..." One of these doors had to be a bathroom, right? There should be one on each floor for the employees so they didn't have to wander far from their workspace. Possibly even a break room. Either would work. Inspecting the signage along the doors, he finally found what he was looking for and looked to Aile. "I'm gonna see if I can draw their attention this way and leave the office open." He told her. "Hide and be ready to make for the office."

Once Aile was out of sight, the hybrid would focus his attention long enough to shot a weak Water Spout down the hallway, resulting in a "splash" that should get the receptionist's attention and then used Acid Armor to melt into a puddle at the door he was standing in front of. He could follow the "leak" he'd created to get past whoever came to investigate without emerging from the water until the very last moment. And while they were looking for the source of the water, he and Aile could skate right into the President's office.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:15 am
Aile simply shrugged. "Figured they might not think of something that small to forcefully make its way through the cracks in the door. If they did, I would have given them some praise." The woman would nod as Lykas went to enact his plan finding herself a hiding place with her pile of sentient sand who, upon seeing the receptionist, started to get a hungry look on her face. "Not now, Sarlaac," the woman hissed, giving a stern stare to her Pokémon.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 am
Oh god, he could taste rainbows from this man's mind. Who in the hell was even this innocent and flamboyant? Well, Reno had met them and he could not concentrate worth anything on their surroundings while he had to put in the effort to maintain the mental connection. Giving the TM room a passing glance as they began to observe it, Reno felt like maybe he was missing something here. Hmm. Maybe it was something about robbing these machines in addition? Nah, he wouldn't do that. He couldn't be that cruel.

....Oh, he needed to get this over and done with before he ended up spewing sunshine and happiness 24/7.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:30 pm
Espeon_Commander

Requiem of Whyspers

Seconds after Lykas fired off the Water Spout the receptionist would come running to investigate, the woman complaining and ranting about crappy plumbing work, apparently they legitimately had some plumbing problems once before. This was convenient. The receptionist wouldn't stay long however, running off towards the end of the hallway to a phone located on the wall, probably to call maintenance to give them a piece of her mind. Now was their chance.

The Snagems would make it past the receptionist who would be none the wiser to the intruders and while security might see them on camera there wouldn't be enough time for a guard to reach them as they would make it into the president's office unhindered, the door not even locked and no one inside. Maybe he was out to lunch? Explains why there wasn't a guard posted here though. They would still need to be quick though, certainly someone will come before long.

Reno Vantas

Lyle Tsuyoshi

Ms Edyn

The tour would continue onto the third floor where the guide showed them where Silph created and tested new medicines, a trio of Mankey currently being tested with new fast acting potion sprays. The guide would inform the group that they would be taking a break before proceeding to the fifth floor, skipping the fourth. If Reno or the siblings remembered from the blueprint the floor they needed to be on was the fourth. Time for some mind trickery.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:14 pm
"Hey, Sarlaac, I'm going to have to recall you for now, okay?" Taking out Sarlaac's Pokéball, she recalled her little sand pile before going back to watching the door, opening it ever so slightly and waiting until the receptionist moved to check on the bathroom to move out. When the lady finally did move, Aile would start out as quickly and quietly as she could, making it into the president's room. Once Lykas was in here, she'd take a set of gloves out and give a very slight tug on the door to make sure that it was closed before going to rummage around in and on the president's desk, even knocking on some of the drawers looking for a false bottom or ceiling. "It was supposed to be a card we're looking for, right," the thief would whisper, doing her best to keep her voice low.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:53 pm
Giving a little smirk as he realized the opportunity that he had been presented, Reno would walk over to the tour guide before speaking to him. "Look, I know we need ta skip the fourth floor fer the normal tour, but do ya think I could sneak a peek at 'er?" He explained, carefully setting himself up in the man's mind to attempt something a little more creative than simply implanting thoughts for the man. He began to await any doubting or suspicious thoughts, targetted them specifically, and buried them back into the man's subconscious." I've just been real curious 'bout Pokeballs and things ever since I got Harleen here. We gotta take my sister's kids along but I promise i just wanna peek at it. Think ya can make that work?" He finished, making sure to keep his posture very open and deferring to the tour guide he was talking to. This non-threatening posture, in combination with a perceived lack of suspicion from the mental manipulation, should be enough to get them where they wanted.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 am
Lykas would immediately begin to flow through the “leak” he’d made when the receptionist got to him, being sure he wasn’t spotted by her as she headed off toward the phone. He’d not reform into his normal self until he was on the other side of the President’s office door, though. He wasn’t the quietest person around when he wasn’t pretending to be water but once inside, he’d return to normal and begin helping Aile look around. “Ya, Sub said we needed a keycard to unlock the Pokeballs template he’s looking for.” The hybrid assured her, rifling through the various shelves and searching the walls for any kind of hidden compartment the company President might have had installed here for his personal items. If he happened to find something of value beyond the keycard, he might see if he could pocket that, too. Why not, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:14 pm
Espeon_Commander

Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas would find no hidden compartments as he knocked and poked around, nor would he find the key card they needed, however one thing would catch his eye, a dazzling gold Pokeball. The treasure wasn't very well hidden, in fact Lykas probably assumed it wasn't 'hidden' but rather just placed and forgotten between the bonsai tree and Rhydon statue which sat on the desk. Why would someone leave something this apparently valuable laying out? Was it real gold? Sure seemed like it, if not it was shiny.

Aile would be the one to find the key card, or what she was pretty certain was the key card they needed as one of the drawers she took out did indeed have a false bottom. While the president did take the time to hide it away apparently he never believed he would need more than a false bottom drawer. Oh well, his lack of foresight was their benefit. Though the other things she found in the drawer were probably intended to drive away prying eyes. She only hoped those pairs of underwear were clean.

Reno Vantas

Lyle Tsuyoshi

Ms Edyn

The man was indeed suspicious of Reno, not because he asked about going to the fourth floor, but because he only wanted to 'take a peek'. Apparently in this man's mind anything outside of utter excitement about seeing the wonders of Silph Co was blasphemy. Reno though would certainly figure out a way to weedle some reassurance into his mind and the guide would relent.

"Sure, of course. Next stop the fourth floor; Pokeball Research and Development! Let's goo~" The man declared flamboyantly as he guided everyone towards the elevator.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 pm
Reno would smirk to himself as they began to slowly rise in the elevator. This was going so well for him and the rest of the Snagems. What could possibly turn this against him? He had even convinced the tour guide to take his small collection of people with him. All three of his extras were now at the fourth floor to do what they needed to do for Snagem.

Wait, something was wrong with that....Oh right, forgot to count himself. Four people in action up here to get things. "Thank ya sir. I really appreciate gettin' ta the unique devices that keep creatures like my lil buddy around." Reno told their guide, confident that he could handle anything strange that cropped up at the fourth floor. There was no way anything unexpected would come from the place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:06 am
The look on Aile's face could probably tell quite a few stories, considering what she had dug through to get to the key card. "Some of these aren't even... I'm not going to judge," she sighed, shaking her head before closing the drawer, quite thankful for her gloves right now. She carefully pulled off one of her gloves before touching the earpiece, hoping that the signal got through. "Okay, grabbed the key card, now are we able to use it in here or do we need to go elsewhere," she'd ask, eyes scanning the computer and the desk for a potential place to use said card. While the woman was trying to get a hold of their leader, she'd hopefully meet eyes with Lykas, nudging her head over to the door. Hopefully, the message would be conveyed to check and keep an eye on it.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:23 am
Throughout the tour, Sihlo stood in the back of the group. Watching. Taking a mental note of every person around her and devising how best to use any of them for a distraction. Thus far, her best option had been to use the man with the Wynaut.

She had just been forming a plan to trick the pokemon into attacking one of the other unsuspecting people in the tour when the man spoke up about wanting to see the fourth floor. Then, to her amazement, the guide actually agreed. Wasn't that area supposed to be off limits to civilians? Yet, here they were riding the elevator to the very floor she needed to be on. Things weren't quite going as she had planned, but she wasn't about to let this opportunity pass her by. She'd just have to ditch the group on the fourth floor instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:44 pm
Lykas overheard Aile's discovery of the Keycard while he was looking around the room, laying eyes on the unguarded, un-hidden golden Pokeball. "Too easy..." He told himself, trying to be sure that he wouldn't try taking it. Something like that, just left out in the open? It was either bait for someone too dumb to think otherwise or was so obvious that, should it go missing, the Silph President would notice it's absence immediately upon returning to his desk. "I want it but I'm not leaving tracks that easily." He told himself and Aile as he looked up at her, catching her eye and getting the hint immediately.

"Ya, ya, I'm on it." He griped, waving her off as he turned and walked back to the door, opening it without a sound, just enough the he could see. Peeking out through the tiny crack to see if the receptionist was back yet, he kept on high alert to sounds as well, trying to detect the most minute of potential threats.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:13 pm
Espeon_Commander

Requiem of Whyspers

The ear pierce would come to life with a hum as Aile spoke, Sub promptly responding to her. "Don't worry about that. It and the template use near-field communication so as long as we have the card we can unlock the template. Just get out of there immediately. I overheard security guard chatter that the president is on his way back from lunch." He responded to the woman.

As Lykas poked his head out he would see the security returning to her desk along with a security guard. The two were chatting and laughing giving Lykas the vibe that the guard wasn't coming for them but rather returning to his post. Either way this did present a problem.

Reno Vantas

Lyle Tsuyoshi

Ms Edyn

The tour group would arrive on the Pokeball Research and Quality Check floor, the researchers and lab grunts immediately taking note of the group, many of them moaning and complaining about it. One man would approach the tour guide and pull him to the side, the two arguing a bit before the researcher relented and let the tour guide go back to his group.

"Okay guys and gals let's get this show on the road!" The man declared with a hand flung into the air, instructing them to follow him as he led through past some windows where Pokeballs were being tested for structural integrity, a Great Ball about to be blown up behind a thick sheet of glass.

While Reno probably really wanted to watch this a nagging feeling would hit him. Ever see someone and swear you know them? That they look incredibly familiar? That in fact they do look like someone you know just a little bit different. Maybe someone's relation? While a normal person would have to see the target Reno's honed Psychic senses allowed his 'third eye' some times wander in unfamiliar places and right now it was focused on a man sitting at a desk in the corner of the room, far away from the exploding Great Ball test. Who was he?

"Isn't this kind of dangerous?" A concerned mother would ask Sihlo as she held her young child close, the woman seeming to only be talking to Sihlo just because she happened to be close by. Apparently the thought of blowing something up indoors troubled her and she made sure to get to the back of the group before it blew up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:57 pm
Lykas would hear Sub's response and groaned. "Great...Now we have to leave in a hu-" He cut himself off when he heard voices. "Too late." Dammit! Why did those two come back now? Could it not be easy to steal something just one time? Closing the door again quickly but quietly, he turned to Aile. "We have a problem. Rent-a-cop's back and so is the desk jockey."

He considered the abilities he had at his disposal and what he could do with them when he remembered something. "Hold the SNAG..." Looking at his hand, he realized he did, in fact, have a shot at this. But he'd have to risk being seen if he was to succeed. "My ability's Cursed Body...If I could get out there and touch those two, maybe I can disable them long enough for us to get away?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:30 pm
"Good talk. Catch you when we get back, boss." Aile then looked at Lykas, tilting her head before shrugging. "It's worth a shot," she replied, pocketing the card inside her jacket before taking the SNAG. "If nothing else, if it doesn't work, run like hell anyways," she'd whisper, grabbing Sarlaac's Pokéball once again.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff