Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cut N' Stab Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:00 pm
тнє cυт и' sтαв

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Turn into your favourite celebrity right now by getting your
hair done right here at The Cut N’ Stab! Did you want to look like David
Beckham? No problem! Chris Evans? Magnifique! Homer Simpson? … That's
fine, too! Sit on down in one of our maroon comfy chairs and pick your feet off
away from that polished wood floor! The bright and beautiful lighting of the
salon can make you look good in any situation.

Or maybe you've decided to tattoo the face of your celebrity instead! Just
walk further down the hallway to the right of the entrance around the u-shape
like corridor, and when you start to feel the slight chills down your spine, or
the way your hair stands on the back of your neck, don't you worry! That's
when you know you've just arrived at the tattoo parlor! The black painted
walls will make the color pop on any tattoo you want!

Available Items:
Salon

Hair:
Fringe Trim: $5
Kids' Cut: $10
Men's: $15
Women's: $18

Coloring: $30
Coloring (Brows): $10
Highlights (Partial): $30
Highlights (Full): $35

Shampoo & Cut: $25
Blowout: $20
Special Occasion Styling: $40

Waxing:
Eyebrow: $8
Lip: $8
Brow & Lip: $13

Full Service (Pick 3): $80

Parlor

Tattoos:
Varies by artist. Please expect to pay $100 to $125 per hour at the very least
depending on the intensity, coloring, and size.

Piercings:
Ears: $10
Belly Button: $8
Tongue: $12
Eyebrow: $12
Nose: $8
Anywhere Else Not there please : $18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:50 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Cut n' Stab Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin would admit that the idea to fuse the two business services together into one building was unorthodox, but still welcoming. That was on his mind when he first walked into the establishment and he had a little chat with the manager in charge before starting his first day of work there. The space was a bit wider compared to what he used back in Hikaru's mansion but otherwise, nothing much has changed. The raven would still go through the same notions of working with tattoos, except that he would be no longer working alone. There would still be his co-workers coming by for the other services, especially for body piercings. Back in his old life, those were mostly a personal preference, and he would end up seeing a lot of them throughout his work experience in that newly established business.

Since there was no one yet to ask for tattoos, Corbin was flipping at the magazine about art, turning from page to page. More inclined towards his mistress' preferences but for now, it was the currently way for him to kill time, especially with both his legs dangling a bit on one of the chairs.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: busy
Company: everyone in the establishment
Money: $168.00 (Wallet); $850.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

ADONIPS

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 am

User Image
        User Image
                User Image CORBIN
                User Image CUT N' STAB
                User Image $988
                User Image

After recovering from the flu, Hae-Jin decided that it was about time that he finally got
            some body modifications done. He wasn’t exactly sure if he wanted to get a tattoo first,
            or if he wanted a piercing—but he sure had an idea on what look he wanted to achieve. He
            wanted to look a little punk, but artistic enough to take seriously and now be treated
            as…well, that was biased thinking. Still, he wanted to look cool. He was a bartender, after
            all, and it would be fun to be a little bit decorated, per se. Tattoos usually made
            interesting conversation; he didn’t need any more piercings considering he has a whole lot
            of them on his ears. It made him look intimidating.

Not that he wasn’t intimidating to look at. Hae-Jin knew he already looked a little scary
            with his slanted eye brows, eyes constantly in a deadly squint, and his normally tired
            expression. He was sure everyone could tell he took no dillydallying in both words and
            actions with how he constantly regarded everyone with his tired look. All of it was a
            hundred percent natural! No one could master the look of I’m so tired the same way
            Hae-Jin had. He pulled it off effortlessly simply because…well, he doesn’t sleep as often
            as people expected him to. It’s…almost why he’s always sick.

He’s heard that the salon finally offered something other than haircuts, and he decided to
            check it out for himself. He already had the tattoo design he wanted hastily sketched out
            care of his own artistic skills—he used to be an art student, after all, and he gotta put the
            technical skills he used to some good use. Even if it only meant like sketching and
            re-sketching tattoo ideas. And maybe like…doodling what he’d look like with piercings.
            He walked right into the salon and noticed that there currently was someone inside that
            wasn’t busy—a brunette flipping through an art magazine.

Hae-Jin’s instantaneously assumed that the person was one of the staff members. He
            walked up to them, before stopping short on the outskirts of their personal bubble, before
            peering over to take a peek at what they exactly were looking at—not bad. He could
            appreciate an art work or two. “I like the use of colors on that piece. It’s reminiscent
            of a Van Gogh or of Rothko’s subway series.”
            Hae-Jin stated as he pulled back. He
            tightened the denim jacket around his waist before he spoke once more. “Anyway. I’m
            here to make an appointment. I’m interested in having a tattoo done. I have’
            some rough designs in mind, though I’d like to consult with the artist first.”
            He
            said as he flashed a tired smile at the staff member. He hoped his sketches were still
            clear enough to look at. He was worried the graphite had smudged with the way he had
            folded up the paper without much of a care.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Cut n' Stab Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The section that the tattoo artist was currently looking at was at museums, more specifically those from Italy and England and the photographers were putting pictures taken in different angles for the articles printed there. His mistress was more inclined towards traditional art, so there were some paintings on display, as well as the statues but mostly crafted out of clay or sculpted out of wood. He was about to turn to the next page when he heard someone talking to him specifically and Corbin straightened up his posture, having to put aside the magazine on the closest table he could reach, eyeing the client casually. Turned out that the person was there for the appointment with him, his first labor for today. The raven then stood up from the chair, sauntering with both his hands shoved into the pockets.

"May I see what ideas you are currently envisioning as of this moment, sir? I may also want to know the target area for that tattoo to be placed," the raven-haired male spoke; curiosity definitely getting the best of him. His expression may seem a bit lethargic but in actuality, he was interested to see what the other would come up with.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

ADONIPS

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:13 am
x
x
x
x
{Two week time skip.}

мσиםαч, мαч ②①sт

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑤
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:16 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Work during the last two weeks was like second nature for Corbin; he hadn't spoken much except when replying to clients' requests and suggestions, and his work was something that they started to appreciate. Hikaru was busy with her stunt for the event she was looking forward to, though he was pondering on whether to offer his service for that big day or not. No, he still had a lot of time to think about that. For now, he was busy working on a tattoo for a young girl who liked one of the designs in the book Isaac had given him. His concentration was sharp as a hawk as he focused on one of the details there. Though the female rambled on, he actually kept quiet most of the time, except when he had to answer the questions directed at him.

After that, there was a male, possibly the client's boyfriend, dropping by to check on her. Corbin simply mentioned that the newcomer should sit down and wait for his job to be done before he could approach her, though his tone was monotonous. After all, it was made clear that there should be no disturbances whatsoever.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:53 am
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice
Company: everyone in the store and outside
Wallet: 400
Bank: 650
Relationship: Taken
OOC:

User Image

~Enter~

Isaac walks to the store front as he leaned up against the wall. He takes a chocolate cigarette out of his shirt pocket and put it on his lips as his mind wondered on ignoring the paparazzi as they took photos of him. "Can you idiots leave me alone now?" He said calmly as his eyes showed anger from the bright flashes and constant questions of these leeches called people. "Isaac are you here to met someone?" A woman asked with a camera taking a picture making the Ice mage/hunter and singer sigh slightly before answering the question. "Yes I am now please leave" he spoke while leaning towards the woman pulling off a flirtatious smile and wink causing the woman to flush then ran off with the paparazzi.

Once the cameras left Isaac walked into the tattoo shop in casual clothing mainly a button up gray shirt and lite blue jeans with a good pair of running shoes on his body. The only thing that shined on him was his gold hunter slayer pendant along with the jewel in it before he sat down sighing softly while running his hands through his hair. Over the two weeks Isaac was training with Xander along with helping Anthony for a dance routine as he sang. Needless to say he was tired but happy to have a break finally.

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:57 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

With Isaac dropping by, it was a good thing that both the female client and the newcomer, revealed to be her boyfriend, didn't even care much about the mage coming in to check on his boyfriend, except for the fact that the woman whom Corbin was currently working was internally annoyed at the sight of the paparazzi. The lover just shook his head in distraught, complimenting on how well they were pushy with their job. "I agree with the fact that they should mind their business somewhere," he joined in with them before setting his eyes on Isaac. "And long time no see, but I'm almost done with my task with the woman. I'll talk to you after ten minutes." The female client then asked more about Isaac, but the raven simply stated that he does have a life outside his popular status, which she replied with a nod and an 'I see'. The woman's boyfriend simply complimented on how good-looking Isaac was, a reason why girls would chase after him, but thankfully, the female having the tattoo was the one whom he loved the most even though he was a bit too plain compared to Corbin's lover.

"Looks don't matter as long as you love the person for who they are, I believe," Corbin joined in, and the woman simply nodded. When the raven was finally done with the task, the female asked her boyfriend to come closer and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. With that, she paid for the service with cash and the couple left as the tattoo artist cleaned up the needles from the ink and took off the gloves, throwing the pair into the trash bin.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:45 am
User Image

Isaac Ice
Company: everyone in the store and outside
OOC:

User Image

Isaac tosses the chocolate cigarette wrapping into the trash as he watched the couple take their leave then bit down on the reminder of chocolate in his mouth which had a new type of Anthony's poison in it since the eldest sons of the ice family were poisoned from time to time as they trained to help build a immune system to the different types of poison that was mainly lethal to hunters/slayers. "Cute pair those two but the guy does not need to feel threatened by a guy like me when his girl clearly loves only him" he said calmly before sitting up looking over at Corbin with his blue crystal clear eyes.

"Work is going good huh?" He asked while unwrapping a new chocolate cigarette yet this one was darker than his other one he ate which contained a whole table spoon of poison mixed with dark chocolate. His bangs fall to one side of his face as he placed the new candy on his lips then bit down on the end slowly.

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:35 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The raven spoke nothing in response to Isaac's commentary about the couple, though he nodded when he was asked about his job. "Just similar to my old studio in Mistress' house; only a bit livelier, I suppose." His crimson eyes took in the candy the mage was currently ingesting in aside from studying his face. "So, is there anything else you have in mind aside from checking in on me? Mistress is still busy preparing for the event in case you are curious. Plus, what's with the cigarette on your mouth? People aren't actually allowed to smoke here." There was actually a no smoking sign in the establishment as a health precaution, though the color was not like any other stick he noticed through TV advertisements.

There was the bell chiming in not far from them, but it was someone asking for a haircut and ignoring the presence of them both, so at least the two were currently alone at the tattoo studio section of the establishment. Corbin wouldn't head home until 5 PM today, so in case Isaac wanted to be with him as his company, he would have to wait till he would return to Lumiere to say the least.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Company: everyone in the establishment, talking to Isaac
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:22 am
User Image

Isaac Ice
Company: everyone in the store and talking to Corbin
OOC:

User Image

Isaac nods his head at Corbin's new placement then raised a eyebrow at the comment to the quote cigarette in his mouth. He smirked mischievously as he removed the cigarette from his mouth. "This is no cigarette Corbin but a chocolate cigarette looking candy which is filled with a special poison that Anthony makes to help me and Xander grow immune to any poisons which are lethal to us hunters and slayers" he spoke honestly.

He gripped the 'cigarette' before breaking it in two as he poured the poison in his mouth then swallowed it easily while looking at Corbin then tossed the chocolate in his mouth after the poison was in his system. "Honestly let's face it I'm not even going to heaven once I well you know" he spoke as he made a slash near his throat as if it was a knife to his skin. "Most hunters go to hell with the rogues they slaughtered" Isaac stood up from his seat and walked towards Corbin then whispered so only his love could hear. "I killed a lot more rogues then the average hunter, spy and now slayer, I've got a lot more blood on my hands then Xander or Anthony ever will" he said calmly before leaning back as he looked down at Corbin in his eyes.

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:11 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

"I see," Corbin responded to the description about whatever was there on Isaac's mouth, but there it was again with his rant about the killing spree. Corbin understood how difficult it was to deal with such hatred but talking about that too much wouldn't help. "Same old perspective, I believe. Maybe try talking about something different for a change?" he suggested, just to make sure that the atmosphere would be on a much lighter note. Not that the raven would like to ignore that harsh reality, but it was unhelpful to be on that negative aspect most of the time, even on a day like this. After all, there should be some reprieve away from the horrible events that transpired to all of them in general. If Isaac would insist that the talk about the war should go on, ignoring Corbin's suggestion completely, then it would be best to head somewhere else.

The presence of another interested customer interrupted the talk, and Corbin had to excuse himself from Isaac to converse with the client. The person didn't squeal at Isaac's presence like most fan, as they were rather focused on what to choose to be tattooed onto their leg. "Hate to say this, but I'll be mostly occupied for the day. Will be heading back home this afternoon, so if you can, better go home and wait for me," he said to his boyfriend before gesturing the client to recline to the chair, showing the book containing the design for them to choose. Not that he wouldn't like talking to his boyfriend; time was definitely not on their side at this moment.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Company: everyone in the establishment, talking to Isaac
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:03 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice
Company: everyone in the store and talking to Corbin then nobody
OOC:

User Image

Isaac sighs slightly as he turned around walking towards the door "See you later Crow boy" he said while opening up the door before walking out of the studio. His hand gripped his pendant "The devil will feast on the vile evil of my soul while my innocence and purity go to gods light" he spoke a old saying from his grandfather.

Isaac walks down the streets as he took a new chocolate cigarette out of his shirt pocket while the wind lightly blow his hair. "Some evil inside is never erased" he thought as one of his blue eyes glow rogue red "but I'll fight it til I can't anymore" he spoke sighing as he headed to his manor.

~Exit~

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:58 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

With Isaac out of the way, Corbin was now focused on his task, and the raven wasn't kidding when he said that he would be occupied for a day. The leg tattoo was worked on for two hours straight since the design was intricate and the client paid for the service. Lunch was then consumed, the bento cooked by Hikaru herself, though it was onigirazu with spam as the filling together with raspberry macaroons for post-lunch dessert. It was a good thing that he ate, because after that, there was another client who requested for a tattoo on his back, the design being complex. Because of that, he ended up being stuck for five hours' worth of labor until the client was satisfied with the work, using the credit card to pay for the service. Corbin saw that it was already nighttime and he would be the one closing the establishment. Silently, he went through the notions before locking the door of the workplace, making sure that everything was neat and tidy before his departure.

The night was still young as the raven called a cab to take him back to Lumiere. Hikaru would be the one cooking dinner at home tonight, anyway, and after that, he should text Isaac. If there would be the need for the date, the raven would have to accept the invitation, as long as it would be somewhere private, away from the eyes of the media.

-- Exit --

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Company: everyone in the establishment.
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50