Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cut N' Stab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:57 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Lonely and curious | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

Most people would find it odd that any shop is open right now. It is the holidays so most people are with their families enjoying the festivities. It is honestly times like these that remind Alistair of his upbringing. He doesn’t have a family, not anymore. So while everyone is getting together with their loved ones, Alistair is minding his own business in the shop. Emotions are high during this particular season, so he tends to feel overwhelmed by it all anyways. Away from people is usually ideal for the man who absorbs them to feed them to his sins. ”Are you okay? I know you do not like this time of year.” He rests his hand over the one touching his shoulder, moving his head to press a kiss to it. It is times like these that Kairo is extra attentive. When he manages to make the other quiet so Ali can have some peace to himself.

”I’m okay. This morning I made a mini shrine for my father next to a little tree with some pretty low energy lights.” As someone who can’t be around bright lights, large Christmas trees covered in lights are not ideal for him. He rarely even uses his electricity in general. So a tiny little tree will have to suffice. At least for his troubles, he gets arms wrapped around him and a kiss on his cheek. ”I can distract you, like yesterday.” The arms pull away before hands are on his face, his eyes opening to look up at Kairo as the demon lowers himself to press their foreheads together. ”Not in the shop, you know that. Someone could come in while you are feeding and I can’t explain myself sitting in the dark alone with my pants down.” Sometimes being compelled by the spirits possessing him puts him in various predicaments. ”It is the holidays, no one is coming in today.” For a minute, his glowing red eyes just stare into glowing pink, before his eyes flutter closed and he leans back into the chair, signalling him yielding to the advancing demon.

And then he hears the door open and his hands move to Kairo’s hips as he gives him a “I told you so look”. Luckily he is in the backroom where the tattoo process actually happens. ”You guys know the drill, stay quiet. Only Emi knows that you guys are around me, so don’t start throwing s**t around again Iiro.” Gripping Ali’s sleeve, Kairo moves with him to leave the dark room, only for Ali to stop him by pressing a kiss to his forehead. ”The lights are brighter out there. Stay here, okay?” The demon releases him hesitantly and nods, letting the man walk out into the lobby, lowering the lights after flinching from the brightness of them, and sliding on his shades for good measure. ”Hi! Welcome to Cut N' Slab. Do you have an appointment?”

basically an adult

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:14 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Everybody's either here for the drugs
Or the sex or the money or the fame

Cory was looking down on his phone when the man entered, as he was looking at designs on social media for inspiration on what he might want to get. He peered up for a second and an instant blush came to his face as he looked the man up and down. "O-oh...um..no I don't, sorry." He kinda bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck. "I-I can make one! I understand if you're not open today, due to the holiday and all. I'm sorry." Although, he started to think, he wouldn’t have asked him for an appointment if it was closed, right? His social awkwardness was starting to act in, and it wasn’t helping that the guy in front of him was a total babe.
”Then again, maybe I should come back at a later time...I don’t even know what I want right now.” He said looking down at his phone and scrolling through some of the pictures again. None of them really spoke to him, though they were beautiful designs. He looked up at the products on a stand next to the door and found one with particular sparkle on the label. His eyes gleamed and he started to zombie walk to the product. ”Ooooh, what is? I need? I must.” He put his hands up to his cheeks and squished them in awe at the sparkly shampoos. He started to go through the products and kinda open them and take a sniff. They smelled pretty heart He would need to buy them. But...he started patting his pockets and feeling for his wallet. He pulled out a rainbowed chained wallet that you'd see from 2007 and looked at the bills in his fold. He was a broke b***h. And sometimes he needed a reminding. Teary eyed, he gave a kiss goodbye to the sparkly and mope walked over to the hot guy. "Can I dab in here for the sad vibes? I need a sugardaddy fo real." He grumbled with an overdramatic sniffle.

He didn't wait for permission and pulled the vape pen from his pants and took a puff from it. Followed by a coughing fit. He then offered the pen to the cuteness. Yes. This is what I'm calling him. "Want some, hun?" He wiggled the pen in a peer pressuring way.

Then he suddenly remembered what he was doing again and pulled out his phone with his other hand and started to scroll through the pictures again. He finally found one worthy of being placed on his body, a little minimalist tattoo of a small cloud with a rainbow and some rain. It was adorable, and Cory must haveeeee. He was surprised he hadn't gotten something like this earlier. "Can I get this please? How much would that be?" He kept wide eyes and a serious frown of determination on his face that this bad baby was going to get on his skin right now. He'd twerk for this hoe if need be. He was getting this tattoo.

I just came here to the party for the drugs
I'm not tryna make a friend or fall in love

User Image

User Image

probly a bot

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Out of date | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

people tend to com into the shop having a vague idea of what they want, but others know, and then there are people who have no clue. While he does the piercings, and sells the products they have, his main focus is the tattooing. So usually he prefers when he gets those kinds of customers in. So maybe there was just a little bit of disappointment when the man went over to the shampoos. And the disappointment that he had swirling in him as he leaned on the counter must have made Kairo curious. The room starts to darken a little more before he feels it, the presence behind him and then hands rubbing into the muscles on his arm. ”Someone new. Doesn't seem to have a very good attention span.” He glances at Kairo and shrugs before he starts using his tongue to play with the piercing on his lip. ”We aren't normally open today, but I don't celebrate the holidays. I just managed to talk the owner into letting me work.” It was better than laying around the house again.

He watches as the man gets distracted a couple more times before he is pulling out something to put in his mouth and bringing up a phrase that Ali's old self isn't familiar with. ”I think they are typically rich people who give younger people money to date them.” He gives a hum of understanding, wondering why someone would want to say that out loud. Maybe it is a younger generation thing? To not be rude, Ali gives a chuckle and waves his hand with a smile. ”No, but thank you.”
                                        Leaning forward on the counter, the artist looks at the picture shown, wondering where the man might want to get such a tattoo. Once again, he finds himself a little disappointed by not being able to do something more intricate like Emi's or Vanti's tattoos. But he is excited about using color again. Where it lacks in intricacy, it makes up for color. ”It depends on how big you want it and where you want it placed.” He sits up and holds out his hand with another smile, almost forgetting his manners. ”And it might be a good idea to introduce myself as the artist on duty today. I am Alistair, but everyone calls me Ali. Who might I be working with today?”

basically an adult

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:05 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

He nodded his head at the rejection of the pen and took another dab for himself, exhaling the smoke in the opposite direction so as not to cover his new friend in it. "My name is Cornelius, but you can call me Cory." He introduced himself with a wide smile.
He then tapped his chin for a minute and wiggled his body as he thought of the answer to his next question. Then he looked down at his wrist and thought for a long hard second. There were some hard times and hard memories that he had, and he often had stared at these same wrists for different reasons. His smile became softer and he rubbed his wrist with almost tear filled eyes. "How about here?" He said after a minute, pointing towards his left wrist. "About this big." A good 2 inches gapped between his fingers. Maybe on his other wrist he could do writing, "No rainbows without the rain." He quoted from a blinkie he'd seen on social media once before, a saying that stuck with him for many years. And it made sense for Cory. It was a quote that he carried all the way through his hardships since high school days.

He took a deep breath and sighed with a smile towards the man who introduced himself as Ali. ”So, you don’t celebrate the holidays? Me neither.” He said, trying to start up a conversation to get out of this awkward phase of new beginnings. He hated the start up conversations but could understand that not everyone felt so comfortable around his weird demeanor to just be themselves. Then again, he didn’t really know this gentleman and this could be how he is comfortably, laid back and carefree? Who knows. Time will tell.

User Image

User Image

probly a bot

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Pretty normal | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

The man rubs his chin as he looks at the canvas from where he was being shown, but like with Vanti and with Emi, just talking about the spot doesn't really help him get a good idea of the space he is dealing with. So the artist holds out his hand again, offering a friendly smile so he doesn't scare the potential customer. He IS a tatted dude with piercings who is wearing shades in a semi-dark room. ”Can I see your wrist so I can make note of measurements for the drawing?” Considering that it is a small job, he would even be able to take the client on today for the work as opposed to him needing to reschedule after the consultation.

”No honestly. To be frank, I grew up an orphan so holidays are not a thing I typically enjoy thinking about as they are a family oriented thing.” Whether or not he was able to take the measurements, he moves to grab a sheet of paper to write the measurements and make a sketch. ”For price, since it is only about 2", it would be about $115. The inner wrists are seen as risky areas to tattoo, so it is a little extra and you will need to provide some information and an ID. If you are under the age of 18, you need a guardian's signature in order for us to proceed.”

basically an adult

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:10 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Oh ya defo!" he smiled as he offered his hand. Such a careful artist. Looking over Ali's own tatts and piercings he listened as he told him a little snippit of his childhood, and Cory's smile dropped. "Oh. I'm sorry to bring it up." He nervously played with his lip ring again, now feeling bad for having brought up the subject. Cory didn't celebrate the holidays either, but not from lack of family..well..he would spend it with his momma, but she lived so far away now. And it was better not risking being around his dump of a brother who was still living at home. So Cory had been spending the holidays alone for the unforeseeable future. It was lonely. He then had an idea in his head and smirked as he stared at the tattoo artist. He wouldn't say, but ideas were rushing through his head.

"$115? I got dat!" He giggled as he patted his wallet. Then he laughed and nodded his head. "Just turned 23 in October, so no guardian needed." He got that a lot with his baby face and especially his hyper tendency childish moments, he understood why he needed to be carded and accepted it.

Cory pulled out his wallet and recounted his bills, doing math in his head to make sure there was indeed enough for the bills and some leisure. About 2k was in the wallet, and rent wasn't due for another few days. Hopefully he could find a job before then.
He pulled out his ID and the money, including an extra $30 for a tip. "I gotchu tho, I can provide any info needed." He said with confidence, standing on his tippy toes out of excitement. He wanted so badly to stim and rub his hands together to get out the extra energy that was building up but he currently had his hand out to the other man. He squeezed his fists together instead.

User Image

User Image

probly a bot

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:32 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Pretty normal | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

He doesn't touch the wrist directly, but he does move his head to look at the best way to put down the design. It is preferable that the design stay on the wrist instead over overlapping the sides too much. It would detract from the entire thing. ”Its okay. It isn't something I see as a negative experience. Just another moment in my life which shaped who I am.” Never to be considered as a bad thing even though he struggled a lot in the orphanage. Even though he's lost the closest thing to a father he's ever had a long time ago. Even if it led to being possessed by beings he doesn't fully understand even still.

”Good, that makes things easier.” If he had been someone underaged, they would have to schedule another meeting in order for the parent to come in and sign the documents themselves. He eventually pulls his focus from his hand, moving to record information into a sheet. Okay, I just need you to sign this sheet for me. This is a legal document protecting myself and you as the customer. You are agreeing that you are paying full price on the spot and getting an immediate design without wanting to change any of the original details. You are subject to a refund should the design not be to your liking and will only have to pay for the materials used, and not for the artist's time. You are agreeing that this can be settled without a court, without a lawsuit, and that you are not allergic to any of the listed materials we use to tattoo our customers.” he hands over the clipboard for the man to sign with a smile. "Forgive all of the formalities. I know that I will do this expertly, but unfortunately we need to go through this stuff for legal reasons to protect the shop.”

basically an adult

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Cory’s smile softened as he related his own situation towards the man. It wasn’t the same, as Cory was adopted as a baby into a home with at least two loving parents, one doting momma for sure. But the problems with his older brother, maybe he should start thinking of his situations with such optimism. Cory shrugged as he thought about it.

Cory looked Ali in the eyes the whole time he talked about the sheet and he nodded, taking the clipboard from him and he chuckled a little. ”You’re fine, love. I get it, you’re at work so you gotta be professional and whatnot.” He started to fill out the sheet as he spoke, filling in his information.
He got to a section about emergency contact and he gripped the clipboard tightly as he thought for a second. He could put momma down, but she was never a fan of the tattoos and piercings that Cory was collecting over time. As he finished the sheet, he handed the clipboard and the money to Ali with a pleading smile, "I fully trust in you, but please pleasseeeee don't call this woman if you injure me." He begged with a small laugh. "She will literally strangle me if she finds out I'm getting another needle in my body."

He looked again at the picture on his phone and smiled again, looking at his wrist. He was excited, he started to bounce a little on his tip toes. He was ready.

User Image

User Image

tiny14xx2

probly a bot

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

He organizes the space behind the counter a little as the man goes through the sheet, giving him something to do to ignore the fact that Kairo disappeared to the back and he can now hear arguing. Its not good to leave him and Iiro like that, because it usually means Iiro will start throwing things. He doesn't want to lose a customer because they think the place is haunted. If it were Emi, he would probably already know that the souls sttached to Ali were not settled or something. He seems to generally sense what is happening around Alistair. ”I am sure you know the drill by now.” Since the man mentioned this not being his first rodeo.

”So I do like to give a slight disclosure about myself since it can be a little off putting to people. As you can tell, the place stays pretty dark when I am here.” He motions around the room, how every corner is dark and there is very little lighting around Ali, but enough for the customer to easily see the paper. As long as it isn't directly on him, he's good. "I have a sensitivity to light, especially UV. The backroom where I work is a little darker since I also see better in the dark.” As he speaks, he lifts up the shades, showing off his glowing eyes. "I feel like I have to disclose this in case people have fears of dark rooms or are worried I might screw up their tattoos. Also, because there have been times where someone thought I was uh...trying to accomplish mood lighting.” While Kairo's goal might be to consume lust, Ali isn't here at work trying to seduce anyone. He's just trying not to get sick because of the light.

basically an adult

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:27 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Cory's smile faded into a curious look as he looked around the shop slowly. He did notice that it was a little darker than a usual shop was, but hearing Ali explain it, it all made sense. Cory couldn't help but get a little excited about the man's glowing eyes, as anything illuminated was a fascination to Cory. "Pretty color, omg." He whispered to no one in particular. Damn, wish my eyes glowed in the dark too. That's hella dope.

"Also, because there have been times where someone thought I was uh...trying to accomplish mood lighting.”

Cory smirked and chuckled a little, rubbing the back of his neck, a small blush appeared on his cheeks at the mention of seduction, but it was temporary and gone within seconds.
"Ah, I see. Well, I promise not to jump your bones or anything like that. This is strictly professional, and only tattoos." He smiled with confidence. "Thank you for letting me know though, I wasn't gonna ask about the darkness but I'm cool with it, especially if you need it to be comfortable, then it's all good with me. Besides!" He stated in an excited voice as he dug around in his pockets. He pulled out some glow sticks that hadn't yet been broken and shook them a little as he set them on the counter. "Bam, never leave home without one!" Cory giggled. But he put the glow sticks back into his pocket after a minute and smiled up at Ali. "No worries though, I gotchu. I'll be the most relaxing customer ever, it doesn't even hurt when I'm getting a tattoo, it tickles. You'll see." He said as he started to walk towards the chairs. He started looking at all the tools set out and again wondered if he should get more piercings while he was there too. A nose ring, he didn't have yet but always enjoyed the looks of. He always heard it to be a little sting of pain that made people tear up, but with his pain sensory being different than normal, he bet it would feel like someone playing with his nose instead of actually hurting. He tapped his chin and gave out a "Hmmm" as he thought to himself, but then turned on his heels and smiled back at Ali. "Welp, I'm ready whenever you are. Just point me to the chair."

User Image

User Image

tiny14xx2

probly a bot

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Worried | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

He at least didn't have to worry about anything. Some people told him before that they might have to think about it after they found out about the darkness thing. One lady even freaked out when he opened the door to get to the chair. He guessed that she assumed he was about to try and murder her or something. Oh well, some people just weren't comfortable, and he couldn't blame them. It isn't exactly normal for someone to find comfort in the darkness of a room. Especially not someone who is a kid like he was in the orphanage. In his little mind, the darkness protected him. Gave him a place to hide away from the bigger kids. ”It is good to be prepared.” Though the little sticks of light also remind him of his times reading in that whole, using nothing but glowsticks for light because he didn't want anyone to find him.

”Right this way then.” He has met people with strange sensory stuff before, so he isn't all surprised to hear that the man was pretty much immune to the pain of a tattoo. One lady worried him when she said that she couldn't feel anything when he was tattooing her. He jokingly advised that she should see a doctor, but he was actually pretty serious about it. Gesturing for the other to follow him, he opens the door to the room where he tattoos. Despite him saying that he was okay with it, Ali still turns on some lights, keeping them fairly low, but dark enough in the room for his comfort. Dark enough for him to stare at Kairo as he walks to his equipment. He mouths at the demon, asking if he is okay, but the worn out smile he gets tells him the answer before the demon even tried to lie with a nod.

”Go ahead and make yourself comfortable.” he starts gathering tools, gesturing for Kairo to come closer when he has to step in the darkened part of the room to get more materials together. ”You know how Iiro is. He's not happy, and apparently the others are not either because you keep avoiding the city. None of them can sap out energy if you are not drawing it into yourself. Taking directly from your own sins is too risky for them.” When he pauses at his station, gathering his colors, Kairo rests his head against Ali's shoulder. ”It will be okay, do not worry.” He nods, but his expression is still pretty skeptical. ”I will just do a freehand of the design first, you tell me if it is okay or not and I can adjust it as I need to.”

basically an adult

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:53 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

As Ali opened the door to the other room, Cory walked inside following him. The lights being turned on made Cory a bit concerned for the man and his condition. He opened his mouth to object, but figured he didn't know the man well enough to know if this was good for him or not. "If you need to take a break at some point because of the light, just let me know." He said instead, trying to do his best to show that he was fully invested in Ali's best interests.
It had been awhile since Cory was able to trust in anyone, and he was giving it the ol' college try again, using Ali, a stranger, as his first reconnection to the word trust. If he could trust in this tattoo artist to give him a bomb a** tattoo, then that would be a huge step for him, right? Maybe then he could work on other people. But if the tattoo artist was to fail and screw up, Cory would be conflicted for the most part. He started to wonder if this was such a good idea after all, and the anxiety was starting to trickle in. It wouldn't hurt, he knew that for sure, so that was comforting at least.

Cory climbed into one of the chairs and patted the arms as he looked around at the room and then his eyes fell to the back of Ali who was gathering tools. He notices the man nodding to himself and thinks it's nothing more than him confirming something in his thoughts. A normal thing to do. Cory began taking another look around the room, patting his knees now and giving a small bounce in his seat, a little unable to resist the hyper energy from excitement of his newest body art.
He turns his head to look at Ali again when he hears him speak up, and Cory nods in return, "Sounds good." He replied.

"There's no need to worry, he's being as careful as the other artist before. This is just like before." Cory reminded himself in his head. But Cory had received his first tattoo back before his trust issues had developed, so there was no anxiety and no pressure on how the image was going to look. "It's okay." He whispered to himself and took in a deep breath and released it to calm his nerves. "He's given you no reason to distrust in him, he's working carefully, and he's being totally professional. You got this b***h!" Cory relaxed in the chair and closed his eyes, hoping for the best outcome.

User Image

User Image

tiny14xx2

probly a bot

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:11 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Unsure | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

Kairo sticks closely after that, holding the back of Ali's clothes so that he is close, but not inhibiting his freedom of movement. He continues to hold on until Ali reaches the chair where there is more light. He doesn't want the customer to see Ali's clothes bunching up and pulling in the back with nothing there. Their invisibility to others only goes so far. ”A little light doesn't bother me, the lights being at max power does however.” Simply meaning: he is fine and knows the limits, so the concern is not necessary.

Taking the marker he uses to freehand designs, he reaches out his hand and taps the top of Cory's to let him know that he needs it. ”If you do not mind, I need your hand.” He confirms just in case since the man's eyes are closed. He can practically smell the anxiety wafting from the man, the whispers in the shadows wanting Ali to draw on that and pull out more. To yank out whatever sin he can find. But he doesn't break that trust with customers. When they sign that agreement, he takes that as an agreement of his own that he will not breach such things with them. He prefers consent when the sin isn't being so openly expressed. Pulling it out on purpose feels like he's crossing a line. So he just takes the man's hand when offered and starts the sketch based on what he remembers from the photo.

When finished with the sketch, he releases his hand so that Cory can take a look and determine if he likes it. ”What is the verdict? I want to make sure you like the size and that the shapes are to your liking.” Its a near perfect copy of the original, save for it being a bit bigger to accommodate the space. ”It seems like such a waste not to go for something more complex, but I suppose it is a quick job this time.” He can tell when he glances up, looking into the dark where he can see Kairo standing, that the demon is hesitant about standing so far away, but is clearly not wanting to breach where the little bit of light ends. Kairo normally doesn't have much trouble with this if he is touching Ali, but he can tell the demon just divvied up the energy he had been storing to the others because he lacks the energy to stand in the light. ”Don't look at me like that. You're supposed to be paying attention to your client.”

”If everything looks good, we can proceed.” He says as he continues to watch as Kairo leans against the wall, looking tired and sapped of stamina. He's scared. He always gets scared when Kairo looks weak. Because if he is too weak to fend off the others, that means they will take the free reign. ”Your lack of faith in me should be more insulting, but I hardly blame you for it.” He knows that Ali can't refute it or reply. He's with a client, so he has to stay quiet and glare at the darkness before forcing himself to soften his features of worry and look back at the client to wait for his verdict.

basically an adult

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:41 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Cory nodded in his reply but remained eyes shut as the man worked on his arm. He gulped a little, but remained calm in his chair, so as not to disturb the artist. His freehand dug into his pocket and felt for his pen, pulling it out and taking a hit from it. This would relax him a bit more.

As he feels Ali release his hand, Cory opens his eyes and inspects the work. He grinned widely as he looked at it. "Noiiiceeee!" He laughed and looked at Ali. "Talented and cute." He said as he took another puff from his pen and relaxed back in the chair with a smile on his face, feeling much better about trusting this man. His eyes kept glancing over at the artist and noticing him seeming to be looking at the wall. Cory's own eyes go to the wall and see nothing there, but maybe there was something Ali's glowing eyes could see and Cory's average eyes couldn't? He looked back at Ali and gave him a puzzled look for a second until Ali looked back at him. He softened his face to a smile and nodded. "Ya, ya." He replied, deciding to mind his own business.

Cory kept still and watched the artist do his thing. Every now and again he looked up at the man's face, wondering more and more about those eyes. Cory then looked at the ceiling and started to think to himself of the possibilities of this person's abilities. What kind of creature was he? It was hardly unlikely that he was just born with glowing eyes only, right?
He looked back over at the wall where the man was looking before and studied it more and more, but he couldn't see anything worth looking at. He shrugged and decided it wasn't important.
Time to strike up a conversation instead! "Do you give yourself tattoos?" He started easy, deciding to stay away from the family and holiday subject.

User Image

User Image

tiny14xx2

probly a bot

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:19 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Kairo and a stranger | Mood : Focused | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

”It is a shame that it is harmless flirting and not full blown lust. I might have been able to feed off of it.” Meaning that Ali would have been absorbing it by being in close range and Kairo could attach to him to absorb it. Unfortunately, Ali has to play the funnel of energy, always stuck as the middle man between these demons and their meals. He really had no idea what he was getting himself into as a child making that deal with a pair of violet eyes as he starved nearly to death. ”Being called cute is a first for me.” He says with a chuckle, choosing not to acknowledge the lust thing when he is holding a tattoo gun in his hand. No, for Ali, it has either been scary or sexy used to describe him. Like there is no chill version, no middle ground. Either he is the thing of nightmares or he is too hot to apparently mind manners. He supposed that some of the people he's slept with had a tattoo kink or something. ”Remember to stay as still as you can.”

And then he begins with the process, focusing on the ink and blocking out all other noises. Kairo huffing at Iiro as the demon contemplates throwing something at Ali to mess him up. The sound of the whispering behind him in the shadows. He channels all of his focus instead on his work and the client. ”I've designed all of my tattoos, but I haven't done them myself. I like to see artists provide their own spins and see what they can do.” Most of his ink are done by all different people trying to complete the canvas that the others before them started. Its been an honor for him to carry the ink of other artists with him.

basically an adult

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces