Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cut N' Stab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:28 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦④
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:48 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

Another lovely day Soliel, another lovely start to doing something new. Like her grandmother always said, "everyday was a new day, ready to be conquered". Even if due to some hiccups, she had been having a bit of bad luck. She shouldn't have trusted that cat after all. Oh well, today was going to be a better day, considering Andreas was back in town. How long had it been since they got to spend time together? Although she wanted to go out and meet him elsewhere, she offered to meet him after work since, she did have to take care of a little situation. Her hair was getting a little wild and was already due for a much needed trim.

While she could have asked for help from one of the stylists, she was quite determined to not disturb them and try out something they had suggested her to try if she really wanted to do it herself. Well, she did trim her bangs herself, so, the rest of her hair wasn't that difficult right? She was pacing back and forth from the reception desk to the as she was brushing her hair out, to smoothen out any knots and also stall before she made any damage to it. The woman would stiffen a little when she heard the door swing open and quickly put her hairbrush behind her as she would move to behind the reception desk. She straightened her jacket a little as she put on her best smile, while trying to hide her jittering nerves. "Welcome, are you planning on changing your look? Maybe get a tattoo? Anything you like, we are at your service!" she blurted out quickly from nervousness to the visitor, surely they wouldn't catch her trying to trim her own hair - right?

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Nobody to note || Mood: Decent || Seeing someone || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Cut N Stab || Listening to: || OOTD: Work fit

O.O.C:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:39 am
ll Neo ll

♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼ The wind rushed through his face and hair at such speed it was rather refreshing. Even better when you’re on a steed not of his world Dillian with her,multiple legs trod along gracefully. Andreas had left town for a bit now he was coming back for what reason, well he had followed a lead of the time portal. That turned out to be a wild goose chase, he had no intention of leaving his parents here and a certain woman here as well. One he was keen on seeing today that had much to catch up on at that moment; time and space were no concern. Thus when he finally arrived at the funny-named salon. ” Cut n Stab he mouthed thinking it sounded like a pirate theme bar rather than a hair salon, but he could appreciate the wicked sense of humor. He demounted and patted his steed his body for years giving her a big hug before she flashed away. He had to shield his eyes from the lighting like a flash that took her far away from here. With that, he headed in stealthy scanning the area until he saw Lisa in all her glory. Yet he did well not to stare but she was attractive so hard to do…until he remembered his training.

He approached her with a big grin ” Lisa Lisa it's been too long” his voice was smooth and calming. Dangerous to spook someone with instruments like this in the hand, and the name of this place would really be cut n stab!

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image
Mood: Great

Thoughts: Think my heart is skipping a beat all over again...

Company: Lisa

Relationship: Seeing someone
♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:20 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

When the woman realized who it was, her first instinct was to drop the hairbrush and shift away from behind the reception desk to go up and hug the man. Her arms tight around the man's frame, threatening to break him, if she could or even had the strength to. Gosh, how long had it been? Wait, was this too forward? Did he mind this? The thoughts did cross her mind for a moment, the moment her hues trailed up to look at him but she quickly brushed them aside as she sighed contently and held onto him.

"Donde estabas?" ["Where were you?"] she started off, the smile slowly switching for a frown but more childish than actually angry. Her brows knit a little to play into the feeling she was having. "All this time and you just come back? Where are my flowers? Where's my souvenir?" she would say, slowly letting him go, though most of it was just her trying to beat around the bush before she would end up stating what was truly on her mind. "I missed you." she would admit, for a change, coming off less loud than before as she didn't want the rest of her coworkers hearing her whining to the man she was interested in like a romantic fool. To be fair, she was a romantic fool and distance was just something she never liked playing around.

Taking a moment to give him some breathing space, she would hold out her hand to lead him further inside, while asking, "Did you come for a trim, or maybe some other service? If not, we can just sit in my office and talk." she'd say, smiling ear to ear like a child who just met her favorite person. Though, she did just meet her favorite person. "You wouldn't believe how crazy these last few days have been." she started off, thinking back to the day at the beach, the start of her problems but quickly shook the thought off as she looked up at him. "I'm just blabbering too much, tell me about your adventures! What have you been upto?" she asked, looking back at him as lead him to her office - if he didn't actually imply requiring any services.

Company: Andreas || Mood: Happy~ || Seeing someone || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Cut N Stab || Listening to: || OOTD: Work fit

O.O.C:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:50 pm
ll Neo ll

♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andrease Batson O'Crom♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼ The big man was truly caught off guard by Lisa's sudden hug, so much so his reaction was a bit delayed. Although it didn’t take long before he returned that hug with one of his own “Heh I missed you too” he said while blushing and letting out a little chuckle. That made the future man smile warmly. It was cool to know she truly did care about his well-being. Love is a wonderful thing, yes? Donde estabas he repeated in his mind and he recalled his Spanish speaking skills and said “persiguiendo fantasmas” [chasing ghost] he didn’t hide the disappointment in his voice. The lead to the time rift was bust effectively he had wasted his time following coordination of what his future device picked up. The right time rift could take him back home but he was not in a hurry, but it was worth checking out. Andreas forgot all about that when he looked into Lisa's fake frown and knit eyebrows. Even though that was cute than before he could offer an explanation she teased him about flowers and souvenirs. He stumbled for a reply only for a few for he had a rebound. “ Sorry about that Lisa it slipped my mind, but if you’ll allow me. What if I took you out on a date? I think it’s a wonderful idea to kick off our little reunion huh?” The man had every intention of sweeping her off her feet; it was time for him to make his comeback!

♼Then she broke the hug gently backing away and saying I miss you making his heart skip a beat. “ I missed you too,” he said calmly with a mix of sincerity “I’m glad you’re doing well as well,” he said looking into big beautiful eyes. He took her soft hands when she offered them and followed her inside. He ran a hand through his hair; he didn't need a trim just yet but soon. “I think I could go for a trim someday. I'll be sure to seek you out,'' he said, looking forward to that close connection/bonding. Once in her office, she told something that did concern him as his face scrunched up in suspicion. “Not too crazy I assume? Am i going to have to kick someone's a** my first day back here?” he was half joking half serious. By the looks of things, she wasn't ready to tell him what had transpired. Although he was not going to pressure her into telling him, she would in time. If he was reading her right but it seemed she wanted to know more about him. Andreas made himself comfortable in her office taking a seat and explaining what had happened.

♼He told her how his device had picked up a spike in energy that often can lead to rifts in spacetime. His trip took him far from here in fact to the snow cap mountains to the far North. The trek would have been more arousing to a normal human, but he was far from a normal human being. He told her how he faced snow, cold winds, and everything between. For his success, he found only a small wavelike ripple in the air formation of a rift but not fully formed. Without a way to open it, there was no way to enter, not that he wanted to, he reminded her not yet or perhaps not. Yet despite his troubles, he was able to study a bit and gain some information about potential and future rifts. Now he was here it was very uneventful if you call claiming a dangerous mountain “uneventful”.

OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image
Mood: Great

Thoughts: Think my heart is skipping a beat all over again...

Company: Lisa

Relationship: Seeing someone
♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:42 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Lisa wasn't going to read into his delayed reaction too much, because all that mattered was that he was alright and here before her. Also, the fact that he cared. She smiled brightly when he admitted to have missed her too, keeping herself pressed against his chest as she listened to his steady breath and little chuckles. Her eyes would wander up to his face when he said he was chasing ghosts. A curious look was on her face as she tried to recall if he ever gave her the details about his work, or if this was supposed to be a joke. Well, she'd ask him about it eventually anyways. That thought was sidelined quickly, for now at least, as she heard him offering to take her on a date to which she'd try not to look too eager and nod, "I'll allow it." she would chuckle.

"Me? For a trim? Hah, you should probably get one of my co-workers lest you want something terrible happening to your hair." she admitted, chuckling at the thought before she pursed her lips in slight concern. That was what was going to happen to her own hair if she wasn't too careful. Thankfully, it ended before it even started. Sitting on a chair across from his, she couldn't help but chuckle when he suggested beating up the perpetrator to which she shook her head a little. "A cat ate my sacrifice and I just ended up flooded with bad luck. Literally and figuratively." she said, crossing her arms across her chest. The random water splashing on her, the uneasiness. "But everything feels instantly better now that you're here!" she admitted with a bright smile.

Lisa sat back with her arms across her chest as she listened, nodding a few times to ensure she was listening. Though there was one problem, "Otra vez, this time in English."["Once again"] she didn't quite understand it. Most of it.

Company: Andreas || Mood: Happy~ || Seeing someone || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Cut N Stab || Listening to: || OOTD: Work fit

O.O.C:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:24 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:01 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Rainbow Witch +Braid «» Company: No one«» Location: The Cut N' Stab «» Money: $200 «» Relationship Status: “Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

“Tak, jestem tu. Zadzwonię, kiedy wrócę do domu. Obiecuję, Misiu."

Val found herself speaking in her native tongue into her phone when opening the doors of the tattoo studio/hair salon rightly named The Cut N’ Stab. It was surprisingly her first time and she was extremely excited. Not because she was about to get her first t body modifications done. She had popped that cherry awhile, as anyone could tell by the multitude of piercings she had, regardless of her tattoo being covered. Nevertheless, it was just fun to meet and work with some new professionals in this craft she admired so much. It wasn’t even like she needed her belly button pierced. But she had been debating for months, and she had a handful of positive interactions with a guy named Alistar on Charmblr who in fact works here. So why not? There were plenty of reasons why and maybe that was the reason why her boyfriend insisted on keeping tags on her today. To make sure everything goes according to plans, especially since he was called into work before he could drop her off. “Nie wiem. Taksówka lub Uber. Nic mi nie będzie. musisz iść, zanim wpadniesz w kłopoty ze swoim szefem.” the bohemian witch continued on with her phone conversion, reassuring to her partner that her transportation was sorta arranged and he didn’t have to blow off work, as she walked over to the front desk.

“Zadzwonię po pracy.”
The witch said sweetly on the phone before clicking it off to end the call to focus on the girl at the desk. A girl with sky blue hair and a bunch of colorful mix match tattoos, acting as a receptionist.

“Walk in or appointment?”

“Appointment with Alistar Osius?” The neo-hippie answered with a hint of uncertainty whether she pronounced Alistar’s last name right or not.

Ali is finishing up with a client. But you can sit or look around.”

Taking the girl up on her suggestion, the neo-hippie moved from the front desk into a side corner where they had flash designs all over the walls and a cabinet filled with charms and different assortments for all of your piercings desires. Val observed both because she wasn’t a ‘flash’ person and she hadn’t even thought about what to get for herself.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Transition from Polish to English
:
“Tak, jestem tu. Zadzwonię, kiedy wrócę do domu. Obiecuję, Misiu” = “Yes I'm here. I'll call you when I get home. I promise, Teddy Bear”

“Nie wiem. Taksówka lub Uber. Nic mi nie będzie. musisz iść, zanim wpadniesz w kłopoty ze swoim szefem” = “I don’t know . Taxi or uber. I'll be fine. you have to go before you get in trouble with your boss”

“Zadzwonię po pracy”= “call you after work.”

tiny14xx2

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:44 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑮тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑨⑤
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : No one, not even my demons | Mood : Lonely and bored | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

With the passing holiday of total depression for single people, Ali still found that the shop feels pretty empty today. Kairo and the others are in a resting mode, so he even has a moment where his mind isn't being overrun and can just exist without a million different things screaming at him. Though he has always disliked the times Kairo is gone, as there is an eerie silence that falls around him. Having at least the main demon in the party keep him company is something he's really grown accustomed to. "I should be enjoying the absence...why am I so miserable?" Finishing the sketch of the family haunting his home, the man sighs and plops his head onto his drawing station. The silence is so deafening that even Gudetama videos didn't make him feel any better today. If he can't have his little egg buddy brighten his day, not will!

Pushing up from his chair, he makes his way over to the little mini fridge that he bought and keeps in his area for his lunches. Its been a minute since he's had the luxury of eating something without the demon's constantly reminding him that he doesn't need to eat at all. They prefer if he didn't, but Kairo always looks pleased when he sees Ali be able to eat a full meal. Like he wants to preserve some of the humanity Ali has left in him. The reminder that the demon isn't here has his sandwich tasting rubbery now. Maybe it is the absolute boredom of these days that kill him. He could close up shop early today and head back home to have pow wows with the ghosts in his house? At least they talked to him this morning. Kairo had already been in sleep mode when Ali woke up. Meaning that everyone was siphoning energy out of the lust demon to survive and stayed attached to Ali. Sometimes he wonders if that hurts for him or not. Must be really tiring for him, and kind of explains why he tends to take a couple days of recovery or required longer feeding sessions with Ali to recoup.

Once he finishes his tasteless sandwich, he's back to the issue of what to do with the rest of his day. Do he go home? Does he do more doodling and painting? He could try to watch more Gudetama on his phone and hope it makes him feel even a little better.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:38 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Emi paused about a block from the tattoo parlor, his hand fidgeting with the jacket he had draped across his shoulders. He was planning on visiting his friend and giving him a V-Day gift, a perfectly valid reason for being out yet his heart was racing and his mind came up with a million and one reason why this was a bad idea. ”He’s not going to be mad at you, Emi. Yes you are an idiot, but he’s really really sweet. Even if it was your fault you screwed up, he’ll forgive you. Stop being such a wuss and get moving!” Man why did his own subconscious have to be so mean to him! Oh well, he needed a firm kick to get him going. He forced himself the rest of the way to the shoppe, only pausing once he had his hand on the dorm. One deep breath, that was all he needed before striding confidently into the shop. And…it was kinda dark. Welp, that meant his friend was in and might not be too busy. The only other reason the lights would be low was if they were closed and if that were the case he would not have been able to just walk through the door. Unless someone forgot to lock the door and then it would be his sworn duty to guard the place until Ali could lock it up. But that was kind of a stretch. ”Ali, you in here?” He called out slightly above a whisper. ”I brought you and your…friends some Valentine’s stuff.” Woo way to really sell the gifts there.

Once more he would pull his jacket tighter around him, doing his best to hide his broken right arm. That was the other reason he had come: to apologize for breaking the arm Ali’s art was on. He hadn’t gotten a good look at the arm after his skateboarding accident, but judging by the lack of pain around his wrist he felt optimistic that he hadn’t scraped it to s**t or anything. According to the x-rays it had been broken in two places, both higher up than his tattoo, yet he still felt guilty about having risked messing the work up. Hopefully the V-Day gift would show he truly was sorry for any damage he could have potentially caused. He’d wait off to the side until Ali indicated he could come on back. Didn’t need to be getting in anyone’s way.

Stiffs: Ali-gator? Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Out Of Corpses Hope this works.
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:39 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Emi | Mood : Worried | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

he heard the door before anything else and tensed on reflex because right now he's on his own and doesn't have Kairo to look out for his best interest if any of the others want to be a pain. The first thing he can smell off the visitor is fear, which is something common when a person who is fresh to tattooing comes in. But the scent is also strangely familiar and drives the man to push out of his seat to meet the person at the door. "Emi! It's been too long." The man feels chipper again seeing a familiar face and moves to give a little more light so the man can see better walking around. "My friends aren't present at the moment, but I am sure that Kairo will be pleased when he wakes up again." The demon does enjoy a nice gift, though he would be sad that he missed the opportunity to tease the shy man a little more. Kairo seems to enjoy teasing people.

Really looking at the man now, Ali can sense a deeper undercurrent than the initial fear. Pain? He looks down at the jacket, a hand reaching out to lift it away to show the sling holding his arm. "Oh no! You were injured? What happened? Are you okay?" The tattoo doesn't even register to the man as he seems to start panicking like the man hurt his leg or something. "Chair! You should sit down! Let me get your a chair!" He's gently ushering Emi to his own chair before gesturing for him to sit down. Again Ali...his leg isn't what he injured. But the man seems to insist before he's putting his hands on his hips with a look of concern. "Are you eating right so you heal faster? You have to make sure you take care of yourself so it heals!" He doesn't remember what it means to be human, hurting himself never lasts so he forgets sometimes how fragile a human could be. "What do humans do for that kind of pain? Are you in pain?"

If Kairo were here, he would know better what to do in this situation. He would tell Ali to shush and calm down so the man could breathe. This is the part that people don't know about Ali because he always has Kairo around to keep his eccentric side in check better. He's kind of a mile a minute guy who sometimes forgets to take a moment to breathe when he's not all absorbed in his paintings.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:57 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner

Logic had prevailed and yes it was just Ali here today. At least it meant he probably wasn’t interrupting anything, but then again it meant he had Ali’s undivided attention, which may or may not have been a good thing. For all of two seconds things went well: Ali was happy to see him and he hadn’t embarrassed himself to death. Then like a deer who’s been spotted, Ali seemed to sense something was off and beelined for the arm Emi had tried so hard to hide. ”I’m ok,” he tried to say, but there were questions flying at him like hornets and at the same time he was being ushered someplace. He was settled into a chair and finally the questions were coming slower so he could process what was transpiring. ”Don’t worry, Ali,” he said with a genuine smile, ”I really am doing ok. My roommate has been taking care of me even when I was a complete pain to be with, and the doctor says everything should be fine in a week or two. It was just a little skateboarding mishap is all. I uh, I sometimes think I might not be as good of a skateboarder as I think I am.” Hopefully that didn’t bring on questions about what exactly had happened or how often he got injured, that might send Ali into even worse of a tizzy. ”But I appreciate your concern. Well, not that I want you to worry, but what I meant was it’s really flattering to see how much you care about me.” Not that he was sure why Ali cared so much for him, but it probably just showed how wonderfully open-hearted his friend was. ”I kinda feel dumb for worrying you might be mad at me for getting injured and possibly messing up your work. The breaks are well above it and I don’t think I did any damage to it, but that part of my wrist may have been scraped up during the crash and I doubt I would have noticed at the time. I was a bit disoriented when it happened.” And also other parts of him had hurt so much scrapes probably would not have even registered, but no need to mention that part unless he absolutely had to.

”So…here’s your Valentine’s gift!” he said as he slid a black paper bag off of his cast. Probably not the best use of a cast especially while it was still on him, but man was it convenient! ”I wasn’t too sure what all you liked, so I tried to have a variety.” In the bag was a tin full of chocolate skeleton cookies, a small bag of white chocolate eyes with different colored irises that were filled with raspberry filling, a Gudetama Tamagochi, and a card with a horrific pun. Also resting upon his arm was another bag, though its contents were quite visible: a bouquet of black star gladiolus and black prince snapdragons held together by a black ribbon tilted jauntily to the right. ”I admit I had a hard time coming up with something your friends might like. I hope they won’t be too disappointed.” Shadow demons probably didn’t need flowers, but then again what did they need and/or want that he could actually provide?

Stiffs: Ali Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Out Of Corpses I swear this would have been done faster if I hadn’t pondered for hours what to get a group of demons.
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:44 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : Emi | Mood : Ecstatic | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

Though he was relieved to hear that Emi was okay and he did not in fact have to freak the hell out on him, he still kept himself on alert just in case. It goes to show how little he deals with living humans on a daily basis. He lives with dead humans in his home, so he doubts that counts much. At least they aren't scared of him and the others. He would have hated to drive some nice spirits just trying to exist in their home out. He tends to enjoy living in harmony with the ghosts, and to be fair he tends to absorb whatever lingering spirit that is demonic in nature. Hence the voices that scream around him sometimes. He can't even counter how many demons he is possibly house because of Kairo.

"Mad? Oh, I wouldn't have been mad! Accidents happen all the time. Even I have messed up some previous work. I have scraped off some of my work before, and since my body heals without the ink its left random blank spots. So I have lost count of how many times I have had to touch up my tattoos." Though he probably has less to worry about since he can just retattoo himself, but it is harder for humans who scar over. Especially with tattoos like Emi's. He gives the uninjured shoulder a gentle pat, mindful of his strength since the man is injured. "It's cute that you were worried about it, but I am more relieved that you are okay than anything." He just wishes that he could do something to help with the discomfort. He still has to get used to the powerless feeling when it comes to humans.

The man takes the gift with a grateful expression, having not really expected anything. To be honest, he kind of forgot that it was Valentine's Day the previous day. Perhaps that is why Kairo was super pushy for attention and his feeding. Love and passion was in the air so he was probably eager to feed off of it. Sometimes it is easy to forget that Kairo is a demon of lust until the season of love comes around. Because oh boy, there is nothing that feeds the demon more than V-day. Ali can't really complain either since it is as enjoyable for him in the end. Symbiotic relationships and all. "You didn't have to get us anything, but thank you." He starts opening the bag, immediately zeroing on the lazy egg packaging he sees in the bag. "AHHHHHH Gudetama! The cookies are so cute...and the eyes! Oh...Kairo will love the flowers. But...Gudetama!" He tries not to squirm too much in excitement because he is a grown man here, but he cant help his excitement as he takes out the tamogatchi. "I am not sharing this one with any of them. I love him." He has to check himself before hugging Emi, instead deciding that his European blood was enough of an excuse to press kisses to the sides of Emi's face before he's giggling like a school girl and opening the packaging to get at the child's toy. Its the simple pleasures that get Ali. He's still kind of a child at heart when he's not being surrounded by demons. "ThankyouThankyouThankyou!"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:46 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆

A wave of relief washed over him as Ali stated he wouldn’t have been mad at all even if Emi had messed the tattoo up. Though he didn’t think he would heal like Ali so maybe he should avoid scraping part off and starting over again. That would probably just leave awkward scars he just didn’t need. ”It would take more than a skateboard wreck to take me out. I’m actually kind of tough, but mostly I’m fortunate enough to have friends who take care of me and a dad who watches over me all of the time.” Who else could say they had a parent who kept tabs on them every second since before he was born? It didn’t even occur to him that some might find that a very creepy notion, especially if they knew his dad was Death.

He kept quiet while Ali was checking out his gifts. Ali had mentioned Gudetama before and that he liked the little egg creature, but Emi wasn’t entirely sure just how much he liked him. The man’s reaction to the little gizmo assured him it was a deep love, also that he needed to keep an eye out for other Gudetama things for the future. ”Oh wow, I did that well huh? I’m glad you think Kairo will like the flowers. I’ll be honest, I really was not sure what kind of things they would like and/or have a use for.” He couldn't help but smile seeing just how his friend was, though he was a little shocked at the kisses. Was Ali that European? Emi hadn’t noticed. Who knew one little gift could bring so much happiness? ”I know I didn’t have to get you all anything, but I wanted to. I really value our friendship and I still really appreciate how cool you were when we first met, with the whole…uh…condition of the area where you tattooed me. I used to have to hide most of myself whenever I was around people, but now I’m confident enough to let myself be seen. Well, to an extent. But yeah you made a huge and very positive difference in my life and I should probably be thanking you more often than I do. Speaking of, when is your birthday? I need to write it down so I’ll remember. Unless it is tomorrow or something, then I’d be able to remember it that long, but it wouldn’t really give me much time to get things set up. Oh, and do your friends have birthdays? Sorry if that is a weird question.” That was one way to end a deeply sentimental and personal topic, but he really didn’t want to bring things down with excessive talks about his past or anything.

”I’m not interrupting anything am I? I didn’t see any customers in here, so I figured it was ok if I stopped by, but I don’t want to be holding you up or anything. Actually it is kinda spooky quiet, I’d have gone crazy if it was me in here by myself. I mean, where I work at least I always have the deceased to keep me company. Totally a shame it’s spooky quiet but not actually full-on spooky. At least if there were some ghosts around it’d be someone to interact with.” Had he mentioned where he worked before? If not, that comment probably sounded incredibly strange.

Stiffs: Ali Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Out Of Corpses Sorry this took so long…
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff