Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cut N' Stab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:00 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③① םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: A light drizzle«» Company: No one«» Location: The Cut N' Stab «» Money: $200 «» Relationship Status: “Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

“Hey. you’re back. Val.”

“Yeah. Ali said I could come by today,”

Vasilisa responds to Nina, the blue haired receptionist with a collection of patchwork tattoos behind the desk, as she ushered herself in the way inside Soleil's one and only hair & tattoo studio on this fine rainy day. Many would think that gloomy and wet days like this were meant for staying in and keeping warm by a fire or whatever. Val never knew why this was so? Sprinkles and a light drizzle never really hurt anyone.

The bohemian witch shook a light layer of water off her boots and onto a fuzzy rug at the front door before taking a seat on the leather couches on the side of the shop. She really didn’t want to make a large mess for the staff. She had learned over time that rainy days were much slower for businesses and she never really wanted to be THAT customer. Especially since Ali was attempting to make up for missing their original appointment two months ago. Val wasn’t a person to hold any grudges with people and didn’t really hold one for Ali having been too busy to do a simple navel piercing, instead of a massive piece for someone else. But the voicemail was nice to get and today was actually better. It was actually closer to summer, just the perfect amount for this piercing to heal, and she didn't really have anything to do.

So there was the witch sitting on the couches as her gray eyes scanned over the familiar flash designs that decorated the walls and assessed the new ones that were added.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): I knew I said I would wait, but I had this idea for an opener. I hope iy’s not too shitty and short.

tiny14xx2

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cut N' Stab | Company : A customer | Mood : Neutral | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

"What is on the list today? Another intricate piece?" He feels the demon's hand rub his arms as he started organizing the desk with multiple designs scattered from clients he already took care of. "Nope, not today. Just a piercing." The demon scrunches his nose cutely before sitting on the desk with a long sigh. Ali couldn't blame him. After being booked for so long with large tattoo projects, something so simple seemed almost boring. "I know I know. But they have been waiting because I got fully booked with tattoos. They tend to make the shop more money so we book those first before we take on anything minor. Plus, I am known mainly for my artwork, so most of my clients request that from me instead. I will get the easy stuff now and then, but luckily I get to do what I love the most. It would help to have more people working here though..." Seems like these days he's the main one getting the clientele for the tattoo projects. It is hard for him to not sink back into old habits of being a shut-in when he's stuck mostly doing work. "I think on this one though, there was some miscommunication on the appointment and the customer assumed it would be a job I could do immediately. Not only was I booked, but that was when I had to take a trip back to my own shop back home to fix the mess that Kazuya made."

The demon snaps his fingers and nods, recalling the random trip that caused Ali to be out of town and unavailable for a hot minute. That meant someone had to stand in for him while he was gone, and apparently that kind of messed with the scheduling of his clients while he was out. "I am sure they understand. If not, you can always ask them to leave. Remember Ali, you can't allow certain emotions to overcome you, alright? It might be nice to get this over with quickly without any incidents from Iiro. Last thing we need is him getting worked up with a customer and causing problems." The artist waves away the other's concerns with noncommittal noise and a flick on his hand, though he does ease any worries with a quick kiss to Kairo's neck before taking his hand to help him off the desk. "I think they are here since it is a couple of minutes until the appointment. You know the drill. Try to keep the others in line and keep the talking to me a minimum so I don't respond back." Now the demon is the one waving him away before he comes out from the back to call the customer to his chair.

When he comes out, he takes the sheet with the information on the client and looks it over quickly before calling out the customer's name. "Vasilisa Adair? You can come back now for your piercing. Were you able to get all of your paperwork completed when you scheduled with the shop while I was out?"

AwkwardGirlhood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:02 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )