Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Prp] I don’t feel so good... (T’ye, Ash)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:28 pm
T’ye didn’t get up that morning, nor that afternoon. His forehead felt hot to the touch and he was sweating; each breath ended in a slow wheeze that sounded laborious.. His hand loosely took hold of Ash’s, and he gave it a squeeze. It took him a long moment to open his eyes, and when he did, he squinted. “Lynnie? Maybe...” he broke off into coughs, gesturing to the door of their weyr. She needed to get out. She needed to be well. She needed to take their son and hope no one had this...whatever this was.

And shards... He needed a Healer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:32 pm
Ashlyn was getting really worried when T'ye didn't get up during the day, this wasn't like him at all. When she went to check on him, she felt how hot his head was and knew he was sick. It seemed to be going around the Weyr, some of the Weyrlings had it, as did some of her family. Demanthra was already rushed to the infirmary, barely able to breathe. Just as she was thinking of sending Awnya to get a healer, she felt him gently squeeze her hand.

"I am right here, honey. The baby is fine and I am too. I will send for a healer, so please..keep with me, love. Demanthra is already in the infirmary, seems I may have to get you there too,"she said gently. She called for Awnya who appeared from between. Giving the gold firelizard the orders, the little one chirped her understanding, before hurrying off.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:54 pm
Healer? Yes. He needed one. He lifted his arm to capture his coughs this time. Ugh. His head felt like his brain had been replaced with a big empty, heavy wine sack.

“Dea’s Sick?” He mumbled, dazedly. His hand gave hers another squeeze. “Must’ve been that boy of hers...don’t like him. Flynn or whathisname.” It didn’t matter. His head hurt. Everything hurt. “Why’s so cold?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:16 am
Seeing her Weyrmate like this was breaking her heart, but she knew she had to be strong. She felt a sense of calm coming from Gyafrith,filling her with love and assurances. Feeling the squeeze of her hand again, she looked down to her love as he spoke.

"Yes, though I am not sure it is Rhiyn's fault, dear. Quite a few of the Weyrlings have been hit hard by this, so it is going around. And you have a fever, love, it will make you feel hot and cold at times,"she replied gently. She covered him with a blanket, trying to make him more comfortable. She wished there was more she could do, but being here was all for now.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:50 pm
“It’s that boy of hers,” T’ye repeated, and shivered. A fever? That explained the empty-headedness. “You should go,” he said. He didn’t want her getting this. She didn’t need y suffer. “Weyrlings?” But... their dragons. Could they handle it? He studied her for a moment, wheezing. “You’ve got to go.” He pointed. He couldn’t risk her. Nor their child.

“I love you.” He lifted his arm again and fell into a coughing fit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:51 pm
"T'ye, you can't blame him for everything, you know that. They can't even do much right now, not until she gets her own weyr. And yes, the Weyrlings, a lot of them got really hit with this. We are taking every precaution to keep their dragons, giving them as much support as we can,"she assured him quietly. She held his hand, she was not going to leave him when he needed her. She could only hope Awnya would be quick with getting a healer.

"I love you too and I am right here. I am fine, haven't even gotten a sniffle,"she told him.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:13 am
"I like blaming him," T'ye grumbled, unreasonably. He had never liked the candidate, but lately the kid was gloomy and distant, and that furthered the rift between them. "That's good. The weyrlings are important." They were the future, after all. Why wasn't she leaving? She was going to get sick, and it was going to be his fault. ...He couldn't lose her. Why didn't she understand?

Not even a sniffle? ...But how was that possible? He stared for a long moment. "You haven't gotten it?" ...Maybe she would be okay, then? Maybe? "Can you stay with me?" he asked, coughing into his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:36 am
"Give the boy a chance, honey, he might just be still letting everything settle. And yes, I know they are, that is why I do everything I can to help with the Weyrlings. No, I haven't gotten it at all, been feeling as fit as a fiddle. I can only assume my immune system is keeping it at bay. And I am right here, love, I don't plan on going anywhere until the healer comes,"she assured.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:03 pm
Well, maybe... No, he still didn’t like him. “I’ll try,” he promised. She was right, the boy had had some rough times. Maybe he was still settling into normalcy. He studied her for a long moment. She really did look alright. He burrowed deeper into his bedfurs, keeping hold of her hand. “It’s freezing,” he complained.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:29 pm
"Thank you, that is all I ask for, is that you try. And I know, honey and you being sick is making it worse. Hang in there, I am sure the healer will be here before you know it. For now, we just have to wait and make sure you stay awake until they do. Is there anything you need?"she asked. She gently squeezed his hand, letting him know she was there for him.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:37 am
Anything he needed? He just needed her. T’ye returned the squeeze and studied her. “If you won’t go, stay with me?” He scooted over so she could sit on the bed.

“Keep the weyrlings away from our son.”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:01 pm
"Of course I will stay with you, I wasn't planning on going anywhere until the healer came. And even then, I will head over to the infirmary to keep you company. As for the Weyrlings, those sick will only be let near him when they are better. That goes for you too though, sadly, hon,"she spoke gently.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:26 pm
Even with those words of reassurance, T'ye didn't look entirely certain. He hesitated, realizing what she'd said. He'd have to stay away from Tiyel too. That was going to be hard, but he figured it would be worth it. Keeping their son safe...

He sighed. "Stupid flu."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:41 pm
"I will keep an eye on our son, love, with help from my family. I agree, the flu is being really bad this season. I am sorry it got you,"she told him gently. She took his hand and squeezed it. It wasn't going to be easy for him to have to stay away from their son. Hopefully there was some of her family not hit with it who could help her.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces