Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:01 pm
In Memoriam

In Echoes of Pern we follow the lives of all sorts of colorful characters. Unfortunately, not everyone makes it out alive. We'd like to remember those who have passed and have a place to honor characters who have gone Beyond Between.

Feel free to scroll through and pay your respects!

If you'd like your character listed in the Memoriam Pages, please post here using this code. You may set up the page however you like, and copy/edit portions for a deceased dragon, or other pet, but we ask you have the following format showcased somewhere.

[center][size=28][b]Character Name Here[/b][/size][/center]
[size=11]
[b]Profile Link:[/b] If applicable/desired.
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Craft:[/b]
[b]Dragon Name:[/b] If applicable.
[b]Dragon Color:[/b] If applicable.

[b]Birth:[/b] Where were they born
[b]Death:[/b] Where were they living when they passed.
[b]Cause of Death:[/b] Because we're all morbidly curious.

[b]Significant Other:[/b]
[b]Children:[/b] Natural or Adopted / Fostered
[b]Other Family:[/b] Any other family or distinct relations.

[b]About:[/b] Who was this character? What were they like? What made them unique and special? This does not have to be a copy/paste of their profile. It can be a general summary. Whatever you'd like.

[b]Memories:[/b] Any fond memories you as a writer have of the character? Any memories others might have that happened through RP? You may also link to RPs that showcased the dearly departed here, too.

[b]Eulogy:[/b] Any last words? This can be IC or OOC.

[b]Fan Art:[/b] Can be edited in any time.
[/size][/center]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:01 pm
Reserved  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:26 am
Henwas

Profile Link: Journal Link

Birth: Monaco Bay Weyr
Death: Western Weyr
Cause of Death: Throat torn out during Vimaith's last clutches hatching by Suwayeth.

Significant Other: None
Other Family: Branwyn of green Delyth(Mother, 42, High Reaches Weyr), G'hin of blue Mawrth(Father, Deceased), Huarwar(Twin, 19, Western Weyr), C'ryn of bronze Aresoth(Half-brother, 18, High Reaches Weyr), A'dras of bronze Gareth(Step-father, 44, High Reaches Weyr)

About: All in all, Henwas was a bully, though one who was made by his father and trying to survive. Always looking for a fight, or a way to gain an advantage over someone, he had created a group of followers around him. Perhaps is only true friend had ever been his twin brother Huarwar, who he protected with his life. Not the nicest guy around, but not the most horrible either.

Memories: How close he was with his twin. I never was able to fully explore it much, but Huarwar depended so deeply on Henwas that it is forcing the surviving twin to change. It was also fun trying to make a devious character that no one would really care for.

Eulogy: "Looking in the mirror every day will be hard when I see you staring back at me, knowing I cannot lean upon your strength anymore. I will show you I an be strong on my own, like you always pushed me to be. I will stay this course until I age out or impress, and I will see you in the void when the time comes, Henwas. Goodbye."

Fan Art: Can be edited in any time.

Clutch Charts, Timelines, & Wing Records

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff