Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1105: Esmée Han Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:41 pm
Esmée Han's Home

Bedroom:
                                  Just a simple cozy bedroom, a nice place to de-stress. Esmée managed to put little lights at the head of the bed in case she wants to do some night reading. A dry erase board hangs on the wall holding many notes and reminders.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitchen:
                                  While by no means a professional, Esmée rather enjoys cooking. She tries to at least have a home cooked meal most nights, especially if she has guests. Meanwhile half of the kitchen contains her cauldron and potion ingredients.

Living Room:
                                  A nice comfy living room with plenty of entertainment. The couch is also a pull out futon for if someone wants to stay the night.

Bathroom:
                                  The simplest room in the house. Decked out with a bathtub and shower, the best place to unwind after a long day. The tub has a little wooden stand to hold drinks and other things.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée woke up sometime in the morning with a loud yawn and a stretch which allowed her spine to let off a satisfying crack. Climbing out of bed, she went to open her curtains and saw that it was raining. Now while she was thankful that it was just rain and not a thunderstorm, she still didn't like rain. So with that in mind, she firmly decided to stay inside. It was nice to have a chill, comfy day at home. So after a nice relaxing bath she picked out some comfortable clothes and pulled her long dual colored locks into two pigtails. Then she grabbed her phone and padded downstairs then into the kitchen to make a nice cup of coffee since she wasn't exactly herself before a healthy, or not so healthy, cup or two of coffee. The day just didn't start right without caffeine pumping through her system. Once she was satiated, she washed her cup and placed it in the dish rack. After snagging a chocolate bar out of the fridge she headed for her living room. Plopping down on the couch, she turned the tv on and flipped through the channels as she munched on her candy. She wasn't really looking for anything in particular and so she just let some show play in the background as she pulled out her phone. One of her friends back in Seoul had recently recommended a game to her, some kind of dating sim made by a Korean company. Now she only thought that the Japanese made those types of games but it would seem that she was wrong. She had been playing it for the past week and quickly found herself enamored with the characters. So she played around with that for a while until she received a text message. Opening it and looking it over, Esmée's lips quirked up into a smile when she saw who it was from. It seemed Millie wanted to spend the day together, which she was more than okay with. So she was quick to text back.

To: Millie
Aw why sure, snuggling on a rainy day sounds like a lovely idea. I'll pop some popcorn and get a big comfy blanket for us. Though I didn't take you for the netflix and chill type~ ;3

Esmée let out a chuckle at her own reply, sure that it would fluster Millie, Honestly she was finding herself becoming quite attached to the other woman over the few interactions they've had. She had the feeling and was fairly certain that Millie might have a crush on her. If that was the case then the feeling was neutral. Millie was simply adorable and sweet, and she quite liked seeing her all flustered. After hitting send, she stood up and went about getting a big blanket from her closet. She also went to the kitchen to stick a popcorn bag in the microwave then grabbed a bag of caramel corn to mix in with the popcorn. She hummed softly as she listened to the popcorn. grabbing a big bowl and filling it up. With everything all set up, she sat down on the couch and waited for her companion to knock on her door. She was really glad that they only lived a few doors away from each other. It made meeting up way more convenient. Plus if they ever wanted to come over to one another's houses, then they didn't have to walk a crooked mile.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: ღ My Company: ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Comfy Panda Clothes ღ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ღ My Mood: Happy ღ My Inventory:
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:41 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                              The phone clutched in her hand went off, startling the young woman. "Jesus f*ck!" she breathed as she fumbled with the phone. She was lucky that she didn't drop her expensive phone. Her dad paid a lot of money for the dumb thing and she wasn't about to break it, again. Ugh, she could still remember the ear full she got the first time she broke her phone. It was purely accidental but the man was still extremely unhappy. Unlocking her phone, her thoughts wandered onto disappointing her dad and no matter how much she tried to excel at something, she seemed to fail. Crystal blue eyes stared at the glowing screen but nothing seemed to register to her brain as to what she was reading. Her thoughts were too focused on how much she has disappointed her hardworking dad. Millie had to realize that some of it just couldn't be controlled and the more she dwelled on the negative the more she would feel like crud. Shaking her blue and white locks, Millie refocused her gaze onto her screen as she descended a flight of stairs towards the floor Esmée's apartment was on. Reading the text, she stopped mid-step. 'Netflix and chill...' How did she know!? Wait-...Wait! She hadn't even meant it that way, but it was uncanny how she seemed to know what was going on in her head. Looking up from her phone, Millie pursed her lips in thought. It was doubtful that she hid her emotions very well so it couldn't have been that hard to read her. Returning her gaze to her phone screen, Millie ran her teeth over her bottom lip as she contemplated on replying or not. She was almost there, was there really a point?

Leaning down and dropping the phone into her boot, Millie ultimately decided on not replying and simply going to her front door. That would be an obvious answer! Striding her way up to the door, Millie hesitated on knocking on the door. Her heart was beginning to race at the mere proposition of the 'Netflix and Chill' implications. Heat flared on her chest, turning her pale skin red as all sorts of images of what could happen played through her mind as she just stood there. While Esmée was a huge flirt that didn't mean she was that kind of girl. You could flirt and never act on anything; or almost never. Being a prude was the other extreme of that spectrum. Or rather-...No, prude was the word she was going to use. There wasn't any need for political correctness when she wasn't even talking to anyone. She also didn't think Esmée would care about terminology.

KNOCK KNOCK

Before she even realized what was happening, she had reached Esmée's front door and was knocking. Her absentminded thinking had made the trek down the stairs easy enough. Millie, being the slightly overweight woman she was, could get winded sometimes; but that was mostly going up something. Thinking about her weight, she tugged at her tunic to make sure no 'love handles' were showing and she looked as average as possible. Even for her, there was no denying that she still had that hourglass figure, but there was no escaping the problem areas even with that.Looking herself over, she made sure every part of her was in place. Pulling at the collar of her shirt, it came a little forward but the neck barely went down to her collar bone. She fidgeted with the shirt a little more until she felt comfortable as she waited at the door. "Calm down Millie..." she told herself quietly. She had been up too long to be feeling this nervous. Then again, this was her first time being over and as an awkward introvert, she couldn't really help the feeling.
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: 「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

After opening up Netflix with ideas for movies to watch, Esmée had settled back into playing on her phone. She had finally locked down which character's route she'd go down first. Though this was always the hardest part of playing dating sims for her. They might just be nothing but code but she still got attached pretty easily. Though that's how she got with most characters she liked from the variety of mediums she indulged in. Of course she always ended up playing multiple times to woo all the characters and get every ending, even the bad ones. Before she knew it she heard a knocking at her door. Quickly standing up she excitedly padded over to the door, unlocking it and pulling it open. She leaned against the door frame and offered up a bright grin, also taking note of the quite obvious blush that colored her company's face. Like all the other times, Esmée found it quite adorable. "Well hey then hun, glad to see you made it over okay." she said jokingly with a playful wink before moving out of the way to let her guest inside. "Go on and make yourself comfortable, I've already got all the stuff we'll need." She closed and locked the door behind her once Millie was inside and headed back to the couch, her long pigtails bouncing slightly behind her. Getting some one on one time with the other woman, since all their previous interactions were in public places. In the comfort of one's home was where things could get truly personal and intimate. Today would be quite interesting.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Home ღ My Company: Millie ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Comfy Panda Clothes ღ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ღ My Mood: Happy ღ My Inventory:

ღ ❝OOC❞: Sorry for the wait, I've been having computer problems and writers block. Also sorry if this reply isn't that good. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:53 am
                User ImageUser Image
                                                              Millie smiled when the door opened, her bright blue eyes taking in Esmée's pajamas. Wasn't she cold!? Well, it was doubtful since she was in the warmth of her own home. "Yeah! I wouldn't miss it," she replied, not even thinking. Mentally she slapped her running mouth and stepped inside. Standing near the door awkwardly for a few moments, Millie let her eyes wander around the living room. It was small but quaint. And such a nice setup! Man, she would love to play video games with the stereo she had setup. The sound would be insane! Okay, enough standing around like a potato! Milling slipped out of her boots and shuffled over to the couch, flopping down with a small huff escaping her lips. Grabbing a throw pillow and cuddling it, she continued to let her eyes wander. Just like her apartment, the living room and kitchen had a near seamless transition and thus made it easier to see what was going on in there. Now she was the weird type and liked to see how people decorated their homes, thus causing her to wonder what the bathroom looked like but she was sure to see it later. Don't be weird and intrusive on your first visit. Millie casually rubbed a few fingers against her temple as the voice spoke to her. "Does this mean you have lots of whipped cream at your disposal? Because I like my cocoa and coffee creamy~" she replied with a bit of a flirty tone behind it. Almost immediately after saying it, Millie laughed. It was true, she liked putting whipped cream on her seasonal drinks but for some reason she couldn't help the laugh at her perverted joke. Perhaps it was to help defuse her own awkward tension. Lighten the mood.
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: Don't worry about it! I've flaked on our RPs enough to completely understand sweatdrop 「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée walked over and plopped down next to Millie. She shuffled closer to the other woman so that their shoulders were lightly touching. For now she stayed close like this but she wanted to wrap her arms around her shoulders and pull her even closer. Her eyebrows raised slightly at the flirty retort, and she honestly welcomed it. Playful flirting banter was one of the things she quite enjoyed, especially when she was interested in someone. She smiled and laughed softly, "I actually do have quite a bit of whipped cream in my fridge. It's great with cocoa and I tend to just eat it straight from the can." she replied before following up with, "Plus you never know if you're ever gonna need enough to lick off of someone~" she purred, leaning in to place a light kiss to Millie's cheek. Then she reached out to grab the remote and held it out to the other woman. "Since you're the guest you should pick the movie." She wasn't sure what kind of movies Millie enjoyed, and she would really hate to put on something not to her taste. It'd really ruin the rather cozy atmosphere.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Home ღ My Company: Millie ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Comfy Panda Clothes ღ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ღ My Mood: Happy ღ My Inventory:

ღ ❝OOC❞:

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:15 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                              Millie chuckled lightly as Esmee flirted right back. She should have known the young woman would easily retort back. In the few, but fun, encounters they had she didn't seem as phased by anything. It made her wonder how she would react knowing her mind wasn't all there. Perhaps it made sense though, she was an experienced witch afterall. Millie had only ever interacted with normal humans because she chose not to embrace her supernatural side; Esmee wasn't like that. She whipped her head around after feeling lips against her cheek, a look of mild surprise on her fade. These were the kind of things where they differed. Sure, Millie had moments of confidence but she still felt embarrassed after those as well. The only time she pribably had any 'real' confidence was during her blackouts. As she was handed tne remote, Millie slowly turned her attention to the T.V. once again. "I'd be okay with that," she replied rather casually. She wasn't sure where the reply came from but she knew it was the truth. Althouh, she probably shouldn't have said it because she didn't want to lead Esmee on. If, and that was a big if, things progressed Millie knew that she would back down when things became too hot and heavy.

Shaking her blue and white locks softly to rid her mind of the negative thoughts, she began to flip through the options Netflix had. There weren't a whole lot of options. Not knowing Esmee's movie preferences, she settled on The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It was lighthearted with a hint of romance. Leaning over the pillow still sitting in her lap, she set the remote on the coffee table and flopped back against the couch. Now that she thought about it, a cup of cocoa sounded really good! The sound of rain was starting to patter against the roof and it was setting the mood almost too perfectly. Was this some kind of crazy sign or something? Setting the pillow aside, she pushed herself off the couch and meandered to the kitchen. "Mind helping me navigate your kitchen? A cup of hot something with whipped cream sounds really good right now," she said with a lopsided smile directed to her company.
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: 「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυℓч ②③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑧⑧