Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1105: Esmée Han Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:55 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                                      「 ☞ LOCATION: Esmee's xx「 ☞ APPAREL: Glad Plaid

Helena was finally free to play! The other half was normally bottled up, only coming out in little spurts. There were plenty of times that she could come out longer, mostly when Millie wasn't in the best state of mind. This time around there hadn't been much in the way of mental breaks, she just seemed to want to get away for a bit. However, she seemed to still be out and Helena was in full control. The weather seemed to have made the girl feel down enough to let go of the reigns. While, she liked to consider herself completely different from the psyche that spawned her, she knew they were basically one in the same. However, she wanted to be her own person. She hated being attached to another person. Being stuck to her though, meant she knew all the things Millie knew. These things included her growing crush on Esmee and the fact the woman didn't like the weather that had just past. While she wasn't as antagonizing as before, she still liked to torment Millie. The way she would be doing that today was by playing with her crush.

Standing at the front door of the woman's apartment, Helena stared at the wood with a blank look. She had no choice but to hang around the witch. That didn't necessarily mean that she disliked the woman, she just didn't like being 'forced' to make relationships with people. Helena still like to think they were two different people and thus liked forming relationships on her own. She wouldn't try and destroy the relationship currently forming, but she wasn't going to lie about anything either. This was the part that usually lost Millie many friends. Helena would take over, tell them the truth, and suddenly people wouldn't like her anymore. A few lines of truth and they thought she was insane. Okay, she might be a little insane, but not too much.

"Esmee!" she called through the door, knocking in tandem. Even her voice sounded a bit different. Well, maybe not the actual sound, but the mannerisms she used when she spoke were different than Millie's. Usually she was pretty good at fooling people, making them think she was actually Millie. Being spawned from a fracture in her psyche, it wasn't unrealistic to think that she could. If she wanted to make people think she was her own person though? Acting like Millie was something she probably shouldn't do. "Hey, little pussycat, the water is gone and I'm here to comfort you~" she added as she shifted her weight to one leg as she waited.
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: Sorry it's late. I slammed my head the other day and it's made it very hard to think 「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

To say the past two weeks had been terrible for Esmée was an understatement. Her fear of thunderstorms had made her basically a recluse as she waited out the weather. As a result even though the rain was long gone and the sun was shining again the witch had chosen to stay hidden away in her apartment. This even taking in account the fact that she had been excited to go to her job at the potion shop, potions being her forte after all. In fact at this very moment she had been binge watching one of her favorite shows and eating nutella straight from the container. She was fully content to just sit and veg out for the day in her pajamas. She had plenty of things to keep her entertained as well as snacks to eat. If she felt motivated then she'd try tomorrow to leave her home and stretch her legs. However her day of laziness would soon be interrupted as she heard a voice and knock at the door. Which was odd as she hadn't invited anyone over since she pretty much dropped off the face of the planet.

The voice sounded like Millie, but the tone and choice of words sounded off. She had never called her pussycat before, not that she minded the nickname. Pausing her show, she rose from the couch and walked over to the door though she was a bit apprehensive to open it. She had met many people who, unlike her, were able to shapeshift themselves into the visage of other people even being able to mimic their voice. So living in a city with many people of supernatural origin made her a bit cautious. Though as she was thinking of it, she didn't really think someone would be waste their time to shapeshift into her crush as well as know that she didn't like the rain. Chastising herself for being paranoid, she unlocked and opened the door with a smile, but was a bit confused at the person standing before her. She looked like Millie sure, but the way she presented herself and the words she had spoken earlier made her skeptical. However Esmée decided to approach the situation carefully. So she put back on her friendly smile and crossed her arms over her chest. "Well hey there Millie nice of you to drop by. Though I must say you look different today darling, did you do something with your hair?" she asked in the most nonchalant way possible, leaning against the door frame. She wasn't one for judging and thought perhaps this was Millie being more confident and not afraid to flirt back.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Home ღ My Company: Millie? ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Hidey Hole Comfort ღ My Thoughts: Huh? ღ My Mood: Confused ღ My Inventory:
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

ღ ❝OOC❞: Oh no! Are you okay?

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:30 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑭тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:26 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

When Esmée got up that morning and opened her curtains only to come face to face with rain, really put a damper on her mood. If there was one thing the witch detested it was rain, or well more the thunder associated with it. Still she wasn't too worried as she had enough snacks and entertainment to have a fun day inside. With that thought in mind, she took a nice relaxing bath before getting dressed in some comfy clothes then spent a little time touching up her nail polish as it was starting to chip a bit. Then she went downstairs to make something to eat and drink her requisite 2-3 cups of coffee. Feeling full and sufficiently caffeinated, she adjourned to her living room, plopping down on the couch and turning on the TV. Scrolling through Netflix for a bit, she settled on a Disney movie. She let out a sigh as she leaned back with a smile. At some point, the movie had become background noise as she pulled her phone out and started playing that Korean otome game she had been messing around with for a while. With now 7 different characters try and romance she was intent on getting all the endings, good and bad. Though she had noticed that the one female route was more of a friend route than romance, not that she minded. Though speaking of romance and females, she briefly wondered about Millie. It had been a while since she last saw her. Esmée hoped that the woman she found herself smitten with was okay, and would perhaps text her later on just to check in.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Home ღ My Company: N/A ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Comfy Day In ღ My Thoughts: Hmm~ ღ My Mood: Calm ღ My Inventory:
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

ღ ❝OOC❞: Sorry for the wait dearie, time kinda got away from me. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:07 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ⑨тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤①⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ① םαч )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmee hummed happily as she moved around the house getting things set up. Her bestie Val was coming over to watch TV and hang out which of course made the witch very happy. It'd been a little while since they'd met up and just chilled out and Esmee was quite missing her friend. Snacks and drinks were laid out on the coffee table, the TV was cued up to one of the newest K-drama she had been talking about, though to be fair it was a lot of them, and now she was just tidying up a bit. There was no way she could have someone over and have a mess lying around, her grandmothers on both sides would never let her hear the end of it! Once everything was cleaned enough to not make her look like a fool she shot a text to Val to see where her fellow witch was as she plopped down onto the couch with a sigh. A while back Esmee had given the pinkette a key to her place so she could come over whenever so she honestly expected her bestie to just pop in.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Home ღ My Company: -- ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Hang out day! ღ My Thoughts: This'll be fun~ ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory:
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞: Sorry it's so short, just something to kick it off! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:06 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαяcн ⑩тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤①⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Casual Witch +Braid «» Company: No one«» Location: Esmee’s «» Money: $200 «» Relationship Status: “Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

She could not remember the last time she felt like an a**. Maybe it was the last time when she saw Baba, or was it another time with Hana. It was definitely not with Isa. But she totally did feel like now as she stood on Esme’s doorstep with one hand, holding a large bag of sweet delights and more from Sucre's Refinements that Val hoped could sweeten Esmee’s heart for forgiving. The pinkette knew how much her best friend loves chocolate, those mini korean milk drinks, macarons, and so much more. And if that didn’t work, the witch knew a promise of a full glam makeover with no complaining would be too tempting to pass on. She just wanted Esmee not to be pissed at her for spacing on their girl night they had been planning for like weeks…

Ringing the doorbell, the bohemian witch practiced a little apology under her breath, “I’m SO sorry Es!!I’ve been a total space cadet, but I brought some yummy snacks…”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Val wanted to come over and apolgize to Essie

KawaiiYukiHime

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmee sat in her bedroom brushing her long hair and putting on her makeup for the day. The witch didn't really have any solid plans but she still decided to dress up in something cute and hit the town! As much as being a quasi hermit could be fun for a TV binge day or a day of gaming, the social butterfly in her could never be contained for long. One of her cousins had sent her a pink dress recently and well the blasian woman never really needed a reason to dress up. Fashion was one of her biggest passions after all. Well that is until her doorbell rang, causing her to rise from her seat and hopping down the stairs to see who had come to visit her. Peeking through the little peephole in her door, she spotted the familiar pink hair of her bestie Val. Yesterday they were supposed to get together and have a girls day but her fellow witch hadn't shown up. Now Esmee wasn't too hurt by that, she figured Val had gotten caught up in something and just didn't get into contact. Unlocking and opening the door she smiled at her friend, noticing the bag in her hands. "Well hey there Val, how ya doing sugar?" she greeted in her usual southern drawl, leaning against the door frame and crossing her arms over her chest.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Home ღ My Company: Val ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Pink & Lacy ღ My Thoughts: Hm? ღ My Mood: Surprised ღ My Inventory:
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:57 pm
x
x
x
x