Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:20 pm
Aeonus had been having a wonderful time traveling with Yasmine and her father. He was learning quite a lot of things and he was making sure to keep all that information tucked away for whenever they reached the pride.

He just hoped he would do not only himself proud but make Yasmine and her family proud.

"Are we going to link up with any other members of your pride?" He hadn't thought it was just the two of them alone out here, but he could be mistaken, he just would have thought there would have been more of them out and about.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:20 pm
“Usually we would travel in a larger group. However we were on a diplomatic mission and we did not want to appear threatening.” Ajani explained. That was as detailed as he could get on talking about the mission. There were even parts he was not allowed to tell Yasmine about. She had originally broken orders by wandering off. He knew that was troublesome, but it led to a recruitment which might have been worth the risk.

“There are other groups out here from our pride though. We might run into one, especially the closer we get to the pride. But you won't be able to see them. I believe that at the point where you will need to be blindfolded.” Yasmine said, turning to her father for conformation. He gave her a nod. “Don't worry though. I will be by your side the whole time. I will make sure you are safe.”

In Ajani's pouch he had around his neck, he pulled out a tattered thick cloth and passed it over to Yasmine. She took it and looked Aeonus' in the eyes. “Are you ready to do this?” She asked.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:23 pm
He gave a small nod of his head, he could understand that reasoning. When they mentioned him having to be blindfolded he gave a small frown. What if he tripped and looked like an idiot. But her words reassured him a great deal. "I am ready, I trust you." Giving her a warm smile he closed his eyes and offered her his face so that she might bind his eyes.

To say he was nervous was a bit of an understatement because his heart felt as though it might pop out of his chest. Never before had he been so willing and compliant with someone or someone's he hardly knew but something told him he could trust her and her father so he did.

Taking in a breath he let it out slowly, hoping he didn't seem to nervous.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:43 am
AstoriaFallen

Yasmine, with Ajani's help, tied the blindfold around Aeonus' eyes. She made sure it was snug, but not too tight it would hurt. “If you have any concerns while we are traveling just let us know and we will stop. We won't be able to remove the blindfold, but we can at least make you more comfortable.” She whispered.

“We will try to keep the trek short. When I joined the pride, I was also blinded. I know that it takes trust and faith to allow those you just met to take you to an unknown location. Once you are accepted into the pride though, things will make more sense. At least it did for me when I joined.” Ajani explained.
He looked at his daughter, whose eyes were on Aeonus. There was a sparkle in her eyes that he was certain was young love. 'Hopefully, the two of them weren't just rushing into the relationship without thinking of the consequences' he thought. His own courting had taken time, but he knew every relationship was unique. All he could do was hope for the best for them.

“Before we start, do you have any questions? I can't promise I'll answer them, but I will do my best.” It would be best if he was in a more relaxed state. He didn't want joining the pride to be a stressful situation for the young cheetah.

Yasmine stood next to Aeonus and wrapped her tail around his. “I can't wait until we get to the pride and you get settled in. I am going to take you on a personal tour, show you all my favorite spots.” She said gleefully. “And I don't just show around anyone.”  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:46 am
He really didn't think they would do anything to cause him harm once the blind fold was over his eyes, ther was just this sudden naging thought that they just might lead him over a cliff. It was completely irrational, but it popped into mind when he was unable to see. Swallowing a gulp he gave a small nod and shy smile in reassurance that everyone appeared to go through this.

"I'll try not to trip on anything." Like his own feet for example. He suddenly was very nervous but tried his best not to show it. "I can't really think of anything at the moment." There was probably a million things he could have asked but he was just trying to focus and hopefully not stumble.

When Yasmine wrapped her tail around him and spoke to him he was instantly at ease. This made him feel a lot better and helped reassure him he was doing this for the right reasons. For her. "I'll be looking forward to it." Hopefully his joke came off alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:19 am
Yasmine giggled at his joke, “Hopefully by then you will be allowed to walk around without the blindfold! I wouldn't' mind leading you around the pride like this though.”

Ajani cleared his throat to remind them he was still there.

“We will be traveling at a slightly slower pace. Though we will probably not make any more stops until we get to our destination. I still have duties to attend to and I don't want to be late for them.” Ajani stated. He wasn't concerned about the younger cheetah tripping during their trip. If he did, Yasmine would be there to help him out. He might be nervous now, but eventually, he would get used to the pride and all its secrets.

“We are heading off now. Yasmine, stay close to Aeonus and don't tease him.” Ajani warned.

Yasmine stuck her tongue out at her father. “Yes father,” she said with a mocking tone. She leaned close to Aeonus. “I bet he's worried that I would lead you into a snake nest or something. Don't worry though. I'll keep you safe from all the dangers on our trip. Are you ready to head out?”  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas