Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Out with the Old, In with the NEW!
(Re-custom Custom Raffle)

( borrowing the post from Amirynth ! bless )

Starts: Feb 9 @ 12 AM CST
Closes: Feb 11 @ 12 AM CST
absolutely no late entries will be considered valid.
(I will be rolling as soon as I can)

These are pay-what-you-want customs.

Slots
RE-CUSTOM customs.
3 slots
maybe potentially CC slots as well for some babbs that need some loving !

***PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FOR ALL NEW RULES, PRICING, AND FORMS!***
^^^^ ALSO STATES WHAT'S A COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, ETC ^^^^
Please also read through the entire thread. This is not the same as a regular custom thread but for older soquili to get a make-over.

Basic Rules

• Being legit -- Please read over the customs information thread (link above). PRICES have been changed especially but please read the entire thing over. It’s much more clearer then it was before.
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it.
If I ask you to repost a form and you edit the original post or simply don't repost it at all, you WILL be disqualified from this round. No leniency this time.
• No editing forms/posts after rolled, and you CANNOT change species if you do edit.
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
•Sending Trades -- If you won a slot please send a trade with your pay to the colourist within 24 hours.
• Processing Trades -- I will NOT accept any trades until final pet is done. I will send you WIPS in the process but I will not finish the trade request until the customer is happy with the product they paid for.
• Mule trades -- You are allowed to send me payment via “pay mules.” These are mules people tend to have that store all of their money or expensive items. If deciding to pay using a pay mule post in thread that you are doing so and with what mule. Also try to state in your trade what your main account is.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:30 pm
Renewing old Soquili

Any soquili at least 2 years old or older can be entered into a slot. It does not matter if they were a freebie, custom, or breeding. You must fill out the form for your ticket with the soquili in question in addition to the regular custom form. Bear in mind we can only update the original markings and colours as best as we can though we will be faithful to the original designs. Also, we are granting the use of all current hair and breed alternate templates as long as it does not change the breed and overall look of the pony in question. (It's a make-over, not a transfigure class :p )

Headers:

Edited only -
[center][color=black][size=15][b]My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[b]Entry Line[/b]:
[code][*] Username || Species

[quote][b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Uncert:[/b]

[b]Edit Category:[/b]
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

[b]-- Colors & Markings -- [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - stock ; Describe style and color.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits -- [/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]
[/quote]

Express Form

[b]Entry Line[/b]:
[code][*] Username || Species

[quote][b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Uncert:[/b]

[b]I understand that by using this form I forgo any template changes and the colourist will mimic the original soquili as close as they can.[/b]

Custom Limitations

Yes, I will do
- Any Soquili at least two year old
- Adding scars and accessories, or changes to hairstyles
- Alternate poses and templates for breeds - including leg up/leg down (If it is available)
*note: All template changes -must- be from the same breed options. You cannot go from Kalona wings to Angeni wings even if they are a Kalona/Angeni hybrid.)
- Draft to regular, to regular to draft is ok. This is not a breed change as it is a template change. You cannot however to go regular to mini and vice versa.
- Unwinged/unclothed/unmasked/unscarred versions

No, I will not do
- NO BREED CHANGES (this includes cursing into skinwalkers. We WILL gem full skinwalkers, if you need it!) You cannot add small breed changes either, such as whiskers, flutter wings, etc. etc.
- Changes to markings or colours, they must look as close as possible the original. You can however if you have a flat coloured pony, get a small, very very subtle/very faint markings like dappling or stripes. Or you can get a subtle gradient of the a lighter to darker colour. IE from a dark brown to a slightly slightly lighter brown. Nothing too extreme, nothing that doesn't resemble the original pony in some way.
- You cannot make markings disappear, you can make some fade just a hint but you cannot just omit markings.
- Anything that will prevent the soquili from being recognized by its family
- Any Soquili younger than two years old
- I will NOT be doing custom wings. If the pony is winged, they will only be getting unedited wings.
- I will NOT do custom poses. It must be one of the standard poses that we currently offer.

Adjustments may be possible on a case by case basis
- Fixing old 'mutant' breeds to their respective template (i.e. updating Tempest to the Hippogryph mane/ tail templates or Keridwynn on the Kirin horn / ulunsuti belly scale templates.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:05 pm
List:

1. Mia Lovasz || Regular
  2. Niyaru Delacroix || Regular / Unicorn?
  3. Amirynth || Mutant Unicorn/Kirin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:26 pm
Entry Line:
[*] Mia Lovasz || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Mia Lovasz
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Cert with Familiar
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: -Regular
WIP Needed? sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: black. red runes down front and back legs. Sirenz forgot this on the back legs on the original and never fixed it. more on the arse end which goes with her infamous line "kiss my shiny jewel encrusted butt!" lol. However I do understand the back leg runes may not be possible as per rules so if not then just front is fine.
Face: same. eyes purple
Mane:template style: wild. Color was supposed to be a tad more rainbowy moonstone in color. seems a tad dull right now. a lil brighter would be nice <3
Tail: template style: wild. Color was supposed to be a tad more rainbowy moonstone in color. seems a tad dull right now. a lil brighter would be nice <3
Hooves/Fetlocks:black hooves
Reference Image(s):

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:57 pm
My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
  • Niyaru Delacroix || Regular / Unicorn?

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Niyaru Delacroix
    Image of Soquili: User Image
    Link to Uncert: x

Edit Category: Edited
    Soquili Species: - Regular/Unicorn?
    WIP Needed? Nope! I'm excited to see how he turns out!

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: CC
    Face: CC
    Mane: CC
    Tail: CC
    Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
    Reference Image(s): N/a

-- Physical Breed Traits --
    Horn(s): N/a
    Wings: N/a
    Fins: N/a
    Scales: N/a
    Pelt: N/a
    Other Notes: I won this Pharaoh Hound boyo back in 2010, do what you can to make it more egyptian/pharaoh hound like? Maybe different ears, fluffier tail? Fetlocks, hair change, CC to make him look like a stud <3 Just tossing out ideas x3

-- Accessories & Edits --
    Trading Post Items: CC
    Reference Image(s) for Items:

• PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:22 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Amirynth || Mutant Unicorn/Kirin

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Amirynth
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link to Uncert: [x] [x]

Edit Category:
    Soquili Species: - Mutant Unicorn/Kirin
    WIP Needed? Up to you

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Zhevra stripes, but the base body is brown with cream to white belly, fetlocks, and muzzle. His body is actually the Kirin template with the slight curls to his extra hair. He has a ridge of black hair that continues down his spine and extra fluff on his chest/belly too (If possible, can his chest/belly fur be white instead of black please)
    Face: A snarky expression, he has blue eyes and a gotee
    Mane: Custom mane that matches his Elven hairstyles.
    Tail: Unicorn tail, shortish for the actual tail, while the tuft is longer (you can use the flourish tuft or the tuft from the if that is easier)
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks with cloven hooves.
    Reference Image(s): [Original art] [Hair] [Simple sketch] [Expression edit] [Rynn and Zev] [Day in the Life] [In game] [Zhevra]

Horn(s): Custom double unicorn horns
    Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Curved dagger, Horde tabard, and gold cuff on his tail. He also has a small cockroach on his lifted leg named Rowland (if you don't want to draw him, I can easily cut/copy him over from his older version)
    Reference Image(s) for Items: [Lightning dagger] [Dagger again] [Horde Tabard] [Cockroach]

Malis Vitterfolk
    Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

oo Ded
    Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:34 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] oo DeD & Tanakako || Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): oo DeD and Tanakako (formerly darkelementaldemon and Kaisanti) (Co-owners and Recustom agreement here)
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image
    Link to Uncert: [X]

Soquili Species: Regular
    WIP Needed? Wouldn't be opposed, but not necessary emotion_bigheart

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Dark/black body with gem-like sparkles
    Face: Unhappy/angry expression, details CC. Blue eyes.
    Mane: Medium-long length with some braids. Decorated with black (not bright blue) moonstones and metal clasps (see Sister)
    Tail: Hanging to the ground, clasped with moonstone decorations (see Sister)
    Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, but more refined than his original image
    Reference Image(s): Sister

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: Armor! He has been eternally jealous of his sister inheriting the wing and horn traits from their parents, so the only request is that the armor incorporates horns and wings (though they don't need to be big wings like in his original. The wings could even just be designs on the armor if you wanted) and black moonstones (not blue like in his original). All the details are CC! Something more refined than his original would be loved.
    Reference Image(s) for Items: Black Moonstones. Black with blue flecks like the first image would be okay, but not the bright blue of the original please <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:11 am

Entry Line:
    [*] AislingJuno || Half-breed flutter

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): AislingJuno

Image of Soquili:
    User Image
    Link to Uncert: uncert

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy
    Soquili Species: - flutter halfbreed
    Body Build: Regular
    WIP Needed? wips are loved, but if you want to surprise me feel free.

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body:
    I'd like her back leg markings to be like those on her foal stage. Her adult back leg markings are different then foal.
    Face: Sultry eye expression and long eyelashes. Eyes gold make with eyes have a bit of a glow to make the pupil stand out against the gold eye whites.-I love glow bits her grandmother has lot's. Any glow bits on her would be adored.
    Mane: bangs covering forehead marking and medium to long hair with a bone accessory in the middle.Could you change the shade of the hair slightly. The gold to be more a gold hair color and the blue to more of a blue/black. Hair can be curly or straight. Since her unedit mane is curly and her edited tail is straight so either but I would like both the mane and tail to match.
    Tail: medium or long and to be strait or curly but it should match the mane in design.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: She has Long Fetlocks and hooves the same.
    Reference Image(s): foal stage for markings,main reference for redo,adult stage without trading post items,
    Her parents
    mom
    dad
    grandparents
    Daedalus' father | Daedalus' mother
    Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
    Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
    Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
    Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
    Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
    Other Notes: Could her moth antennae be a small and maybe slightly curled
    Trading Post Items:
    Custom Items: gold colored armor bracelets like her dad and grandma, but gold. I like a skull accessory somewhere in her mane, or near her(I just don't want her skull to keep biting her butt-for her it's been frankly a pain in the butt)

I'd love it if she had a elegant but spooky look -she was from a twisted tunnel breeding. I'd be cool with ghostly wraiths, butterfly kind of item or something pretty, but twisted tunnel inspired.

-Over all I'd be fine with most things CC or If you have a different idea of what to do with her I'd be fine. She has a lifemate and has offspring. She's just really special and is my first soq from a breeding and her parents are my first lifemated pair. I would like the metal anklets since it ties in with her family line and her grandmother the pokemon dialga.
    Reference Image(s) for Items: dad's anklets

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:42 am
    Nevermind! Void because I failed to read the part about no custom wings. Sorry!

Entry Line:
    [*] Lunadriel || Flutter Mutant

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Lunadriel
    Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Link to Uncert: [x]

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
    Soquili Species: - Flutter Mutant
    WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Purple
    Face: Crystal color eyes with night elf markings on the face. Night elf ears. Ears to look a little less equine, and more like a night elf. I like the current ears but maybe make it a little more obvious as to what they are. Night elf eyebrows!! I was told they would look stupid with the original custom. ^^;
    Mane: Blue!! Like the reference image below. (This is the color I requested in the original custom.) With a wispy feel, and flecks of glowy things
    Tail: Blue with a wispy feel, and flecks of glowy things.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
    Reference Image(s):
    Hair, facial markings, eyes, jewelry.
    Hair bling and wispy-ness
    Ears

Wings: Describe Wings - The wings are yours to do with as you wish. I trust you to make them better. They were supposed to resemble this image. Can you add a stroke of blue to match the hair?

Reference Image(s) for Items:
    Use the above image linked. If you want to CC other accessories, please do!

When I saw Tyrande, I thought THAT is how a night elf should look! You are amazing, and I know you would recustom Elune perfectly. <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:57 am
    Entry Line:
    [*] CitrusCupcake || Usdia

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): CitrusCupcake
    Image of Soquili:
    (co-ownership was dissolved years ago, I just never got around to updating her cert)
    Link to Uncert: XX
    Apologies for the size, but it's literally the only uncert I got given

Edit Category: n/a
    Soquili Species: Usdia
    WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Pelagia Jellyfish (jellys from Finding Nemo basically XD)
    I actually like the original colouring/marking look so if you can replicate that as much as possible from refs that would be great - maybe a little more shimmery at most if possible?

Face: Nothing to change much really, but I think maybe a lighter blue for her eyes? Always thought that bright blue was a bit jarring
    Mane: Long 2, if it's possible to splice in a couple of braids that would be nice, I just want something long, I think the punk one was literally the longest style back when I first customed her - I'd like the colour to be taken from tentacles but with more life to it, the tail and mane have always been the bit that's bugged me the most - maybe some translucence & iridescence if at all possible please

Tail: Long 2, but no braids. Same as mane for colour
    Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves can be same as before, no fetlocks
    Reference Image(s): Ref (I think that was the original ref I used XD)
    Ref

Horn(s): n/a
    Wings: n/a
    Fins: n/a
    Scales: n/a
    Pelt: n/a
    Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
    Reference Image(s) for Items: /

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Tipsy 100
    • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:50 am

Entry Line:
    [*] AstoriaFallen || Regular

Soquili Species: - Regular
    WIP Needed? Nah

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): AstoriaFallen (I haven't updated his cert yet)

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: smooth out the colors on his legs and body to blend more. Give his blue a little more life to it, though if you want to keep the silverish shading (i was told the shading was grey) that's fine since he is an old man now. Maybe age his colors a little, idk. You do you. :3 (my main thing was having his markings smooth out so they're not
    Face: smooth out his markings a little to make it blend more instead of it being just a noticeable line. (Since he's aged his markings would have started to fade at least a little by now)
    Mane: Long, almost touching the ground. Slightly windblown perhaps with braids mixed into it. Maybe a feather/bead or two in there somewhere. Go ham on him XD Aiane and himself have been traveling a long time and I would sorta like for his hair to be decorated to reflect that.
    Tail: Almost touching the ground with braids mixed in, maybe some accessories if you're feeling creative. <3
    Hooves/Fetlocks: can stay the same.
    Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Other Notes: cc from images

Trading Post Items:
    Reference Image(s) for Items: silver bracers and earrings like in here (if you do the items can I also get an itemless one as well :3) Otherwise CC any items for him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:41 am

Entry Line:
    [*] Mewsings of An Angel || Mutant Alicorn

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Mewsings of An Angel

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
    Soquili Species: Mutant Alicorn
    WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: I would like her markings faded to not make her look so muddy.
    Face: Since her eyes aren't visible, I leave it to CC! I would love her to have a more sultry expression. On her forehead where her horn would be I would like a star-shaped scar (think Last Unicorn ish)
    Mane: CC - please see reference images for ideas. I'd love her eyes to be more visible and her hair to be more wild, maybe sporting a feather headdress?
    Tail: Tail longer and fluffier, more cat like. CC on overall look.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: CC on overall appearances
    Reference Image(s): Ref1 Ref2 Ref3

Horn(s): N/A
    Wings: see above images. Perhaps the colors made to match her skin a bit more?
    Fins: N/A
    Scales: N/A
    Pelt: N/A
    Other Notes: I would like to have an unitemed and an itemed version please!

Trading Post Items: N/A
    Reference Image(s) for Items: Items are very CC. I know I would adore her having some golden jewelry like some of the other Mayan soq have.
    Keeping her jaguar pelt is a must, but perhaps draped across her back like a sort of blanket would look better?

Ref1 Ref2 Ref3

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Cats vs Dogs 100
    • Magical Girl 50

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:51 am

Entry Line:
    [*] Kyjoto || Usdia

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Kyjoto
    Image of Soquili:

Edit Category: Mod to Heavy
    Soquili Species: Usdia
    WIP Needed? naw

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: leg up, maybe lighten the body or add stippling/dappling
    Face: Brighter eyes, darker eyebrows, scar across bridge of muzzle
    Mane: curls with some braids? CC
    Tail: curls with some braids? CC
    Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves with long fet locks, leg up pose
    Reference Image(s):

-- Accessories & Items --
    Trading Post Items: a necklace, maybe some other things, saddle bag, lots of jewelry from his travels
    Other: I'd love for him to have a little travel/saddle bag, him and the lifemate travel the lands and they need a place to put things! Links to relevant rp: Beginning of travel&Mid-adventure rp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:54 am

Entry Line:
    [*] Rein_Carnation || Unicorn

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Rein_Carnation
    Link to Uncert: XxX

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
    Soquili Species: - Unicorn
    WIP Needed? Only if you feel the need to

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Lighter fur color possibly closer to more off-white with raised front leg
    Face: Eyes are Bluish-gray, Eyebrows same as hair, rest keep the same.
    Mane: Same as the original a deeper brown (please make sure you can see her necklace) Original is hidden
    Tail: Newer curled uni tail with the dark brown tuft
    Hooves/Fetlocks:Uni Hooves, Feathered Fetlocks
    Reference Image(s): XxX

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni horn
    Wings: N/a
    Fins: N/a
    Scales: N/a
    Pelt: N/a
    Other Notes: Potentially all edits will be kept the same I'd just like her Evenstar necklace to be more visible from under her hair hanging in the front upon her chest. The original cape needs to be smoother in the lines so it looks way more like fabric at first glance. Currently, it has a blocky plastic appearance more set apart from her delicate form.

Trading Post Items:
    Reference Image(s) for Items: XxX

***2/9/18 Forgot to add in the edit level  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
    • Married 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 am

Entry Line:
    [*] Kivras || Cursed Walker

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Kivras
    Image of Soquili:
    Link to Uncert: [x] | Skinwalker | Feral

Soquili Species: Regular (Mix)
    WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Same as original
    Face: Same as original with a very slight change; A jagged scar on her cheek. It's somewhat old, so it shouldn't look fresh. The same goes for several other scars on her shoulder, rump, and one nasty-ish one on her neck.
    Mane: This is where it gets tricky. I love the way it looks, how it falls into her face. Only, it would now be longer, and now white with the barest streaks of her original hair color due to trauma that's happened in her lifetime. A singular braid somewhere in there with a blue/cerulean bead in the leather tying it off.
    Tail: Longer as well, just barely touching the ground, and white as her mane, now.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd love for her fetlocks to be much fluffier! I went how many years thinking her hooves are Kalona, but apparently they're unicorn! So, ye, Unicorn cloven hooves
    Reference Image(s): N/A

Pelt: I'd like her pelt to remain mostly the same, but instead of her wings being the color they are, make them white like her mane. Her pelt, as well, without the stripes, or at least much more sparse. Her skinwalker-ing is coming after she finds her mate, which is a ways off, but her trauma has already happened.
    For her bat forme: I would love it if her eyes were the same as her pony form, those tiny pinprick pupils <3 And as well with her pelt, less stripes or at least not as dense.
    Other Notes: Keep her necklace the same, please! <3 No other items though.

Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff