Deej's Feb 2018 Re-customs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:26 am
enter]My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] Novacracker || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Novacracker
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Here dredged from the pit of photobucket to incur on mobile.

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? Up to you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Regular. Same cutie Mark on her bin, but maybe something to make the blue interesting?
Face: Would love her to have a cocky added grinning expression.
Mane: GLAM ROCKWR OF ANY SORT THE GIRL B PUNK AF and when I got her there was almost no punk af options
Tail: I like her tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): -Shrug-

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): You confuse her for someone else.
Wings: Nope
Fins: Her dreams are dreams forever.
Scales: Super jelly of Klein's but like all else no because reg.
Pelt: lol
Other Notes:[/bShe's a reg so go nuts???

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: What she has are a good start.
Reference Image(s) for Items: PLEASE MAKE MY BABY THE PUNK MOTHER SHE WAS ALWAYS BORN TO BE. BANDANNAS SNAKEBITES PEIRCINGS ON PEIRCINGS ACCESSORIES PUNK IT UP BUTTERCUP.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:36 am
--VOID--

Just saw I was rolled by Sweeny  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:50 am
My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] Kyaishi || Mutant Uni-Kalona

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kyaishi
Link to Uncert: Here

(Most of this is CC, the only solid changes I have in mind are a different templated uni tail and a change in hairstyle- the rest is pretty much up to you, anything is fair game!)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kalona/Unicorn
WIP Needed? If possible? ^^

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly CC, maybe a few more of Dad's stripes if possible, maybe some sort of accents of one of the parents on the wings? Three or four scars on shoulders/legs
Face: CC, scar across her eye
Mane: Style like Mom's if possible, color(s) CC
Tail: Strife's new uni tail, if possible, maybe a small additional accessory (CC)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same templates and colors. Maybe a restyle of the gauntlets to look a little more like Mom's?
Reference Image(s): Mom, Dad

Horn(s): No change, mutant spikes the same
Wings: Additional color accents if possible, other than that, no change
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: Nope
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:56 am

Entry Line:
[*] Sabin Duvert || Alicorn (Unicorn / wind crossbreed)

Firestorm Recustom

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy (CC)
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: Regular - if possible, head-down pose
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: RECUSTOM of existing soquili
WIP Needed? CC - I'd love one, but not mandatory

This is a recustom of Firestorm:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uncert
Firestorm has been through a lot and kind of gone crazy, waaaay off the deep end.

Optional Info on the recustom backstory

Following Firestorm's failed attempt to take over the Thunderbird herdgrounds (belonging to his father, Balrog and his mate, Stormwild), Firestorm makes off with his "concession prize", his half-sister, Maelstrom.
He has been deceived by the skinwalker Kumiho, believing that if he sacrifices her in a ritual, he can shed his wind heritage entirely and become a kalona. She lied to him, but in the process, Firestorm disfigures himself (plucking out his feathers) and kills his sister, and when it doesn't work, he goes more than a little crazy.
The RP is here

Moderate edit breakdown:
* 3 minor edits: mane, edited expression, edits to existing wing template
* moderate edit: large complex item (skull necklace)
* moderate edit: breed tail variant

BUT you are welcome to add anything you see appropriate to go with the idea :3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~

Body: Based on original design. However, like with the rest of him, PLEASE feel free to play with some lighting effects with his markings/eyes. Giving him a very creepy/twisted/gone insane vibe.
Scars, bloodstains, charr marks, etc are also welcome :3

Face: Maybe a hint of a glow to his red eyes
EDITED EXPRESSION: A glower and/or insane expression / A hint of insanity to his eyes.
Mane: Same length/color as before, but shaggy and bedraggled. He hasn't combed it in a long time. Partially obscuring his face, but his eye should be visible between the strands - giving a glow effect.
Tail: I'd love a breed variant tail. Long thin uni tail base with the clump of fur at the end. Some interesting pose to play with the creepy/insane vibe to the soquili.
Hooves/Fetlocks: As before.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Unicorn horn, as before. Bloodstains on the tip would be great!
Wings: Use the wind "eagle wings" as a base. However, edit them so the feathers look really ragged.
the concept is that they've been plucked of all their feathers, and then didn't grow back right/all the way
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~

Trading Post Items: NA

Custom Items:
Around his neck he wears the charred skull and some of the feathers from his sister, Maelstrom. He killed her and burned her body, and wears her skull and some of the charred feathers aroud his neck.
Maelstrom

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Firestorm
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: 3rd Gen
Temper: Debased
Mate: Shinoma
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:16 am

Entry Line:
[*] Malikztiah Ankhwave || Reg

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Malikztiah Ankhwave
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Mod - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Reg
WIP Needed? Not necessary

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her original cream coloring, but I'd like a slight gradient to a white/off-white shade at her fetlocks and possibly nose. CC if it works on the nose or not, up to you
Face: Light Lashes for the eyes, that same shade of green still works
Mane: As close to the original as possible. I'd like the little headband to be green instead of the brown it currently is.
Tail: I'd like her to have the Windblown tail now, since it would pair up with her hairstyle a bit better. The same pale blonde that she has now, but I'd like to have a subtle gradient in it- starting just a little bit darker at the base. Just enough that it's not completely flat in color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The default no fetlocks she has, but with that slight gradient. Hooves in the off-white shade.
Reference Image(s): ref 1 ref 2

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Okay. So basically I want her redone without the clothing she has now. I'd like to replace the "school uniform" with just a green cape tossed over her shoulder so that it hangs behind her body. It would be about the same shade of green that her clothing now has, but you can lighten its color or have it with a gradient into something more muted- whatever looks best. CC anything additional/the full length of the cape, etc.

Trading Post Items: Tabard and Cloth in pale, slightly transparent green. Either Bells or Beads- alternating in a gold color and vivid green- CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ref 1 ref 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:31 am

Entry Line:
[*] Zaikt || Kalona

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Zaikt.
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: [ x ]

Edit Category: Light to low moderate.
Soquili Species: Kalona.
WIP Needed? Nope! I'd appreciate one or two, but not required.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Kept the same, just with some new polish on the markings. :> 'Couple small scratch scars here and there would be neat, mostly on the legs. Can you gradient that brown on his legs down just a little darker near the hooves, please?
Face: Expression change! Rather than an outright snarl, just a scowl would be perfect; he's almost always pissed, but doesn't bare his teeth that often.
Mane: I'd love an edited version of his current mane--a little longer in length, generally smoother, maybe a bit more in his eyes. Color-wise, perhaps with some gray streaks now to show that he's older?
Tail: No change!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Slightly longer fetlocks, mostly just for some fluff b/c well, these things grow out and he hasn't been very mindful. (small additional request--can you make his hooves not pure black pls i would appreciate this so much)
Reference Image(s): nop

Horn(s): Edited version of the horns he currently has--they're longer, slightly more shiny, and start curving up just a little bit at the tips.
Wings: Same template, just with a few small holes and tatters on the edges of the membranes. Feathers swapped from tattered to smooth as well.

Other Notes: N/A.

Trading Post Items: Two small silver earrings on each ear.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A.

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:35 am

Entry Line: Edit
[*] o-Elixir-o / Leena-chan|| Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): o-Elixir-o/Leena-chan
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Here

Edit Category: Mod-Heavy Edit
WIP Needed? If you want too! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Ciel's based off this bird Opal Rumped Blue Tanager Bird. I think the base color is fine along with the markings, maybe just needs an update vibrant look but that's all. <3
Face: CC, but maybe throw some eyelashes on if that's allowed? <3
Mane: I'd like a very long flowing mane, that curls a bit towards the ends. It could be almost like a half up and half down look, with maybe like a small braid.
Tail: Same deal long flowing with curls towards the end, minus the braid & the half up and half down. <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: No, I do not wish for her to keep that acccessory. So in canon she's discarded. xD
Reference Image(s) for Items: For new item: Flapper Headdress, you may cc some items if you see fit. I was thinking maybe like a lace choker or some kind of neck piece but i'm horrible at describing things. <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:10 am

Entry Line:
[*] nekolulu || Reg

Quote:
Username of owner(s): nekolulu &
sage the vampiric angel User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit Category:unedited
Soquili Species: - Reg alt pose leg up
WIP Needed? Not necessary

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As close to the original with more leopard markings
Face: As close to the original.
Mane: long ringets
Tail: same as manr
Hooves/Fetlocks: fuffy feet
Reference Image(s):
Other Notes: she is reversed snow leopard. You can cc anything

Trading Post Items: dreamcatcher nacelace.

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:32 am
Entry Line:
[*] Kesmi || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kesmi

Edit Category: - Unedited
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design/recustom
WIP Needed?If you would like to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She is the same dark blue. With frosted look down her back, her markings were supposed to be henna flower like stars(Rough idea in refs), the larger a henna Forget-me-not like the state flower. (Flower also in refs.)
Face: Eyes were supposed to be a very pale, pupil-less blue, but ended up white. She still has the frosted look down her muzzle like it just snowed.
Mane: Wind swept curly like her current.
Tail: Long, a dark green that kinda sparkles(LIke her current hair color)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a lighter blue then her main body color, with the same henna 'stars'(The small ones) up her legs.
Reference Image(s): Current, Henna for the small 'stars' of her marking, Forget-me-not ref

Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: Clam shell necklace(Gold color)(Same one she is currently wearing)
Custom Items:-
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:51 am

Entry Line:
[*] lysia_nyteblade|| Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): lysia_nyteblade

Edit Category: Heavy
WIP Needed? 1 to show progress

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same adding some scars on the rump and front legs from past scuffles
Face: same
Mane: Braided and messy mane with two or three dark blue feathers tipped with silver See ref provided for the mane/ tail style. About half way between "ankle" and "knee" length on the down leg. No jewels or Butterflies even though the ref has them
Tail: Take inspiration from the mane style and create something wonderful and long.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same
Reference Image(s): Hair ref

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Necklace
Upper front leg down
Lower front leg Raised Change the Silver metal to Gold.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:56 am
Entry Line:
[*] Rinial Sisterdragon|| Flutter Cross

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Rinial Sisterdragon
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: [uncert]

Edit Category: Minor/splicing
Soquili Species: - Regular/Flutter
WIP Needed? Not needed but would be awesome.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Leave as is, perhaps a bit more swirly for the markings, have fun basically.
Face:
Eye color: Same
Eyebrows: Quizzical and blue or white to match his mane
Eyes: Sultry
Mouth: Open smile
Mane: Okay. So right now his hair is the long 2, what I'd like, is a splicing of the long braid bangs, with the long one back and the wild front part to keep his length but give him a bit more wear and tear.

If that's too complicated and not really workable then just a splice of the braid bangs and the wild mane would be awesome. No change to the colors. (though feel free to make his hair a little less like toothpaste. )
Tail: Just switch this one to the native dream braid. feel free to make the colors look less like toothpaste.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Add longer fetlocks, to show age. Same colors, may a bit swirlier.
Reference Image(s): None. except what he looks like now. Feel to toss in old scars on his legs.

Trading Post Items: Hood with fur, tabard with fur and chains, bandages and beaded bracelets. 3 hoop earrings. CC for color choice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 pm
Entry Line:
[*] Revel1984 || Wind

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Revel1984
Link to Uncert: uncert

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Wind
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Purple base. Silvery white neck chest and belly, inside of the legs. black spots all over. black socks.
Knee markings faded to be less noticeable or match her more to better suit her. red back stripes. see ref.
Face: Eyes: light silvery blue. Black muzzle with a black blaze. white diamond. black marking from eye down cheek, could this be made more bold and noticable?
Mane: Medium Mer Mare Mane Template. Black with purplish hues. See foal for hair color ref as the mane colors were not transferred to her adult with the purple hues
Tail: Windblown Mare Template Tail Black with purplish hues. See foal for tail color ref as the mane colors were not transferred to her adult with the purple hues
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves and fur.
Reference Image(s): Foal Ref for mane color and hues

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Heron Wings. Black purple and white with silvery spots in the black. see ref.
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Dream catcher necklace she has but I want to to stand out more than the original if possible. Would also like to keep the leg feather brace the foal has which the adult did not get. if possible. smile and the back leg braces too please that the foal has.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Foal Ref for items

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Entry Line:
[*] Revolutionary Roniel || Angeni

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Revolutionary Roniel
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert:
Uncert
Wingless

Edit Category: Moderate/heavy?
Soquili Species: Angeni
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pretty much what she has already, but feel free to add some Deej sparkle/glam! ^^ It doesn't need to be an exact replica.
Face: Red eyes. Could you make the red more vivid? And maybe add a subtle glow?

Pretty much what she has already for face markings is fine. In case it is unclear, underneath her eye is a stylized eye marking.

For the expression, Jessalyn has sad/tormented expression with a bit of blood coming out her mouth. I'd like her a bit more expressive than she is now. She has vampire fangs, and her eyelashes should be long and pretty.

Mane: Similar length mane as now. The texture of her mane was originally envisioned closer to the Curly 2 style. I'd like her to keep a long swoosh of bangs. I'd also like her to still have part of her mane pulled into some sort of up-do while the rest hangs down. Feel free to CC the specifics!

Tail: Similar texture as mane, and long with a lot of volume. The rest is CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same templates as she has now please for hooves/fetlocks/winglets. Should be colored similar to her current version.
Reference Image(s):
Uncert
Wingless

She is a half-sister to Vlad (wingless)!
Their markings are inspired off this flask.

Wings: I'd like to keep her current wing templates. Her wing markings are based on bird of prey wings. Feel free to make them a bit darker or something so they stand out a bit more.
Other Notes: Same templates for the head wings too, please

Items: She wears gold and ruby jewelry. It doesn't have to look exactly like it does now. Feel free to CC!
- She also has little bat friends. They were originally based off lattice-winged bats (centurio senex) which have these cool striped wings. If you don't feel like drawing bats, I'd be fine if you pulled them off her old version, if that's allowed.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See uncert

Here is her twin! The twins share most edits/markings. Only a few things are different.

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Revolutionary Roniel
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert:
Uncert
Wingless

Edit Category: Moderate/heavy?
Soquili Species: Angeni
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as her sister
Face: Markings same as her sister.
What is different:
- Her eyes are silver (possibly with an added soft glow?)
- She has a smug/self-righteous smile showing off her two vampire fangs. It doesn't need to match her current expression.
Please do not copy the thick eyeliner-like marking she has. That was the result of a miscommunication.

Mane: The lower half of her mane can be the same as her sister. I'd appreciate if the top half of her mane was unique. She wears her hair down instead of up.
Tail: Same as sister
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as sister
Reference Image(s): None except her uncerts!

Wings: Same as her sister

Items: She can share some jewelry with her sister. This is what is different:
- She wears a heavy ornate golden cross. Feel free to CC the exact design
- She wears a red fringed tabard over her back embroidered with an ornate golden cross. Feel free to CC an alternate design.
- She has the same bats as her sister

Wingless uncert

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Entry Line: mistalina13
[*] mistalina13 || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): mistalina13
Link to Uncert: I apparently don't thave it. Sorry about that. D:
(o_o She's just barely over 2 years old.)

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy (Not Sure)
Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? Fair bit is CC, so up to you~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Draft lines please~ Same as original - would it be possible (if it looks nice) to get some faint grey dappling on her behind like her daughters? (She might even already have the dappling and its just really hard to see on my monitor.)
Face: Same eye color, same face markings. Sultry/flirty expression. Light lashes.
Mane: I'd like an edited mane, CC the style with a fair bit of length and volume. Some curl and small braids would be great. Include some beads/feathers like her original. Original colors.
Tail: Something edited to go along with the mane. Beads and feathers in this too. Original colors.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same hooves/fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
Adia & Kmin

Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Earrings. Anklets with bells. Sheer veils in green or blue. If you'd like to CC some other jewelry or things like that feel free. She's a dancer and enjoys looking very pretty.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Entry Line:
[*] ATh e a r t || Wind

Quote:
Username of owner(s): ATh e a r t
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: Uncert || Wingless

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - Wind
WIP Needed? Just the initial doodle of edits <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: No change
Face: No change
Mane: Edited, something long (same length) and partially braided? IDK. I've always loved her and been meaning to re-custom her xD Can be a bit messy with braids falling apart and what not~ she is a warrior =3 Roses woven in randomly!
Tail: Edited, something long (same length), braided and messy? Can be a bit messy with braids falling apart and what not~ she is a warrior =3 Roses woven in randomly!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maybe custom edited fetlocks? If not, the templated ones are fine =3
Reference Image(s): Messy, Braided, Hair

Wings: No change~
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main change I want for her (besides the mane/tail xD) is a weapon for her! A sword in her mouth like this please! No need for the glowy tip - just regular blade xD Idk if it i'll look better in gold or silver for the metal parts. Maybe the roses the same color as her eyes? Or other color and add more roses on her please!

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff