18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:28 pm
Entry Line:
  • Chi Honda || cerynai

Username of owner(s): chi honda
    Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Link to Uncert: [x]

Edit Category:
    Soquili Species: - cc
    WIP Needed? it'd be cool but not needed if to much trouble.

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: CC
    Face: CC
    Mane: CC
    Tail: CC
    Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
    Reference Image(s): cc

-- Physical Breed Traits --
    Horn(s): cc
    Wings: cc
    Fins: cc
    Scales: cc
    Pelt: cc
    Other Notes: have fun! ^_^

-- Accessories & Edits --
    Trading Post Items: cc
    Reference Image(s) for Items: cc  
  • PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:30 pm
    My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
    [*] Lady_Ourania || Mutant Unicorn

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Lady_Ourania
    Image of Soquili: User Image
    Link to Uncert: Here

Edit Category: Heavy
    Soquili Species: - Mutant Unicorn
    WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
    Face: Mostly the same (I love her widdle whitish nose), but perhaps a softer pink for her eyes?
    Mane: Edited and similar to her hair monster father, if possible. She's a rogue breeding, so he's the only parent to draw on.
    Tail: Edited with moar curl, plz. Loose curls preferred to tight ringlets, but go with what feels right.

Horn(s): I'd like for her dual horns to be redone to look more wood-sy, rather than the stock horns.
    Other Notes: Please keep the roots that wrap around her body, as they're an important plot point, though feel free to add and/or change them up somewhat if you feel like it.

Lady_Ourania

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] HoneyTeaTree || Unicorn

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): HoneyTeaTree
    Image of Soquili:User Image
    Link to Uncert: Item Uncert | Uncert

Edit Category: Moderate
    Soquili Species: - Unicorn
    WIP Needed? Only if you want to!

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: I love his markings and coloration as is! You don't have to change anything about this part! biggrin
    Face: same eye color, eyebrow color, face markings, inner ear color. Fracas has gone through an incredibly journey of discovering his inner peace, and I would love if you could create an expression for him that exudes the calm and serene stallion that Fracas has become. Feel free to use the new facial expression templates to create the face, I didn't see anything that really made the zen expression I envision him with, but if you can whip something up, go for it!
    Mane: Current mane is the Warrior's... braid? (I can't really make out the style name on the image ahaha ;u; ) I'd love a style update for him! If his mane could be longer and have a little more volume that'd be lovely. I still want some braided elements, just not a ton? It doesn't need to look super well maintained, I always imagined him with hair that looks put together, but has a nice ruggedness to it as well. If it's at all possible, is current coloration is dark brown with black and green stripes. I still want that green color element, but I was wondering if it would be at all possible to make his mane dark brown with the green strands as accents. If not, I'd love for the brown to be darkened and the black to be lightened up as much as possible for it to appear as close as the same color as it can, while still maintaining the green stripes.
    Tail: Current Tail is Unicorn tail style 2. His tail isn't really... powerful?? enough for his body, if that makes sense. I feel like it looks so much smaller compared to him. I love the leonine tail style, but if it could be edited to have a thicker base and a little more presence, that'd be wonderful! I don't know how great he would look with the newest unicorn templated tail that curls around with the tuft of hair, but if you think that would work for what I'm trying to go for, you can definitely do that. The hair at the end should be colored similarly to his mane.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: I'm fine with his current fetlocks! I believe his hooves are the same brown as his body.
    Reference Image(s): Hairstyle inspiration, hairsyle inspiration, hairstyle inspiration
    the tail I was talking about

Horn(s): Current is the regular Unicorn horn. If it's possible, I'd love for it to be sized up a little larger to fit his face a little better. It just looks a little too small on him. Color can stay the same!
    Wings: N/A
    Fins: N/A
    Scales: N/A
    Pelt: N/A
    Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Tabard with uneven beads. Colors can be CC.
    Reference Image(s) for Items: If you could incorporate prayer beads on to him somehow, maybe around his leg (similar to the beaded leg item, but it's composed entirely of beads). Colors can be CC.
    prayer beads

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Natelie || Cery-flutter

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Natelie
    Link to Uncert: [x] Markings

Edit Category: Moderate
    Soquili Species: - Cerynei, Flutter
    WIP Needed? Nah

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Same as she is now
    Face: Same as it is. If her mane change uncovers her other eye, it should be a light blue as her mother has heterchromia
    Mane: I would love the same colors but a style more resembling her mother's longer to her hooves and with some curl to mesh her old and new like she brushed it out.
    Tail: Same tail please
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Same
    Reference Image(s): Mock Mother, Father uncert)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
    Wings: Describe Wings - Same flutter wings and color
    Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
    Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
    Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
    Other Notes: Permission to reference her dad and mate here

Trading Post Items: Same necklace/color
    Reference Image(s) for Items: I would like a wolf like plushie on her back against the tail (CC on design, it doesn't have to look exact to Shadow's its a gift from him), the blue lily is a family staple and I would love it added somewhere (in hair maybe? CC location) and lastly her mate gave her a bracelet where one of his green feathers hang (design up to you it can be a string but the feather is my focus, any leg) Mate

Natelie

Feline Wife

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Nayci || Wind

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Nayci
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Link to Uncert: [x]

Edit Category: Unedited/Minor (your choice!)
    Soquili Species: Wind
    WIP Needed? If you’d like to

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: I’d like him to be more of a natural dapple gray color than just the single gray shade he has now. Scarring along his legs and flank please. Feel free to CC some too if you’d like. (He gets into a nasty fight with my kalona Proserpine.)
    Face: Staying the same for the most part. But I’d like for him to have a vertical scar over his eye, reaches the bottom of his cheek.
    Mane: CC. Something spliced maybe or custom or both. I’d like it to be a bit more wild and longer.
    Tail: CC. Same idea for theme as his mane.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated extra fetlocks please. smile
    Reference Image(s):
    Dapple marking inspiration

Wings: Still would like the heron wings. Maybe have the dappling coming into the gray? I dunno; my bff Jill? lol

Trading Post/Custom Items: CC. He’s been turning into a warrior type so anything that you feel would make him seem more like a warrior, I’m definitely game! Doesn't matter if they're templated or custom or both.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:00 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] LunaRei_SilverBlood || Uni / Mutant?

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): LunaRei_SilverBlood
    Link to Uncert: Uncert 1 Uncert items

Edit Category: Unedited / Mod
    Soquili Species: - Uni / Mutant (Because of the back spikes?)
    WIP Needed? Sure but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: CC - Would it be possible to make her more vibrant?
    Face: CC
    Mane: CC - I like waves, curls & layers; but I trust your judgement!
    Tail: CC - I like waves, curls & layers; but I trust your judgement!
    Hooves/Fetlocks:CC

Reference Image(s): -.

Horn(s): CC - But I don't mind the one(s) she has now
    Wings: -
    Fins: -
    Scales: -
    Pelt: -
    Other Notes: CC - I trust you XD

Trading Post Items: I'd like to keep the orb necklace variation too if possible.
    Reference Image(s) for Items: -

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:14 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Ice_Dragon_Demon || Reg/Kalona

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Ice_Dragon_Demon
    Link to Uncert: xXx

Edit Category: Med - Heavy
    Soquili Species: - Reg/Kalona so half Kalona
    WIP Needed? Please I would love them <3

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Tan With orange streaks across his body. See Ref and original. I'd Actually like to Tone down the cloud swirls because of the color swirl pony His mum was based off was just flat color so having it a little more subtle would be awesome if possible.
    Face: eye color same as original - steel bluegreyish, He has an orange streak across his face. I'd like him to be scowling and showing his Kalona teeth.
    Mane: See Edited Ref. Only difference is the sparkles and color stay from the original.
    Tail: Kalona spade 1? Same as current
    Hooves/Fetlocks: standard style for fetlocks, Hooves black, and the back fetlocks are black Like original
    Reference Image(s): ref
    Basket, Foal

Parents -
    Lovebeam & Draco Malfoy

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
    Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
    Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
    Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
    Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
    Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: None
    Reference Image(s) for Items: hooded Robe,
    Mane, wand and scarf, possibly expression if templates unavailable Edits ref

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:27 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Rita Zyon || Unicorn

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Rita Zyon
    Link to Uncert: Items UC No Items UC

Edit Category: maybe moderate?
    Soquili Species: Unicorn
    WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: I do love her body colouration and would love it to remain the same, as much as possible,
    Face: CC, though if you could adjust her colours slightly on her face that would be great....something about her nose/mouth area doesn't quite look right to me.
    Mane: I really like the colour of her hair, though I would like it to be edited. Curly hair with some wispy, windblown ends.
    Tail: Unicorn tail, can keep the one she currently has or if you'd rather use the newer unicorn tail that is fine too. I would like the hair tuft to be edited.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Unicorn hooves, maybe some slightly longer fetlocks
    Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): The horn she currently has is fine.
    Wings: n/a
    Fins: n/a
    Scales: n/a
    Pelt: n/a
    Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: If she could keep her current trading post items, that would be great (clamshell necklace, 3-hoop earrings, hairsticks).
    Reference Image(s) for Items: Perhaps she could have a small lantern by her front hooves with mist coming out of it? Her mother, for inspiration: Azn. If you have other ideas, feel free to make alterations.

Rita Zyon

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:23 am
    Entry Line:
    [*] Kyribird || Uni

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): Kyribird
    Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Edited
    Soquili Species: Unicorn
    WIP Needed? No but I love them

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Steel blue with a starry moon and a butterfly. Scales going up his legs. His moon has always been a bit of a problem point for me with how it currently looks (though it's better than his foal version!)
    Face: Silver eyes
    Mane: CC Mane is wavy/curly with braids.
    Tail: Classic/updated unicorn tail
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks, legs down
    Reference Image(s): Cepheus was a breeding between Resonance and Kishi

Seems to have elements of both grandma and grandpa

Horn(s): Regular unicorn horn
    Wings: N/A
    Fins: N/A
    Scales: N/A
    Pelt: N/A
    Other Notes: Would love leg down male pose. Would also love the addition of some celestial themed jewelry/items?

Trading Post Items: CC
    Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] dolphingurl || Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): dolphingurl
    Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Heavy
    Soquili Species: - Regular
    WIP Needed? Sure, she is very special to me.

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: I would like all of her colors and markings to match what she currently looks like. Leg down template.
    Face: I would like all of her colors and markings to match what she currently looks like. I would like her to have the thick lashes eyes.
    Mane: Edited, long and flowy/curly. I am looking for it to be more updated, longer, and fluffy/flowier while still remaining a bit curlier and in a bit more of an updo than her sister's hair. Colored like what she currently has. I have attached some pictures for inspiration.
    Tail: Edited, long and flowy/curly like the mane.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer and fluffy, it is up to you if you want to edit fetlocks or use templated flowy ones.
    Reference Image(s): Aiyana Aiyana's Sister Lynae Hair 1 Hair 2 Hair 3

Other Notes: Recustom, overall I just want to give her an updated look as I got her 10 years ago. She may be a great-great- something grandma, but that doesn't mean she is old and done with things. She is still very much alive and vivacious and needs a look to match. She has been spending time in colder regions with her youngest sons and their father's herd. I would like her to be a little bit fluffier all around because of this.

Trading Post Items:
    Reference Image(s) for Items: A swirled necklace similar to what she currently has. Blue orchids throughout her mane and tail. I would also love custom silver bracelets instead of the trading post ones she currently has, perhaps something similar to her sister's. Maybe a flower instead of a heart.

dolphingurl
    Crew

Devoted Streaker

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:31 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] stormflower || Half Uni 

Quote:

Username of owner(s): stormflower
    Image of Soquili:  User Image
    Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy? 
    Soquili Species: Half Unicorn
    WIP Wanted: would love to see progress but it’s not needed, I trust you <3

-- Colors & Markings --  
    Body: Cc on if you change to all legs down. If his color could be a little more brown vs the current muddy grayish brown, a deeper tone if possible. His marking are fine as is maybe making them a smidge lighter. Would also like some light scars on him, not fresh but not super old. Just a few cc placement
    Face: if his eyes could be a little more on the gold side that would be great and cc an expression edit. He is a desert wanderer, but is very kind and serene. Maybe a scar on his nose or cheek as well cc
    Mane: Would love him to have a longer mane overall but in an up do, long ponytail intermingled with a scarf that would also wrap around his face some(though the face could be separate? Cc) Cc on color and style, going with desert wanderer, maybe blue or blue accents. Maybe a little disheveled and wind blown mane as well. As for mane color, brown but would it be possible to add shiny gold color highlights through out?
    Tail: long but style cc, matching mane. Color same as mane
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Cc
    Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here. 

Horn(s): Cc uni horn
    Wings: N/a
    Fins: N/a
    Scales: N/a
    Pelt: N/a
    Other: recustom Desert Wanderer

Trading Post Items: he has the blue horn adornment/earring. I like this but would like something a little more substantial- cc would like maybe a ‘body scarf’wrapping around his body and ending lightly wrapping around his tail, his head scarf I mentioned could be a part of this as well, cc color and pattern but with at least blue accents. Would like some other jewelry on him, blue and gold but cc. Would also love for an item less version and maybe on that version he have gold sand running off his back and from his mane and tail.
    Reference Image(s) for Items: All are for inspiration  Desert Prince, scarf and hair, Adornments, scarf and adornments, adornments,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] Teh Cheryl || Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s):
    Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ Naked ]
    Link to Uncert: [ x ]

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
    Soquili Species: - Regular, leg-up template
    WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Markings as-is, but I'd like the fade between the black, blue, and white to be a bit softer and/or for the black to be only at the tips as seen on his father, Kai. Edits to add a winter coat/fluffy look on him.
    Face: As-is but with neutral expression
    Mane: Edited, longer than now but no longer than down to his knees. Straight with a small amount of braids intermixed, if you desire. I would like to keep his neck mostly exposed, but overall can be CC'd. Again, silver-blue chains and gems (not overwhelming) can be intermixed. His personality is very serious in general with mother-hen tendencies so as long as it's not too free-spirited looking, anything goes. (IC, his mother like to dress him up all fancy so they match but it isn't really his choice lol.) If possible, maybe the ends tinted a light blue that matches his legs or a silver that matches his markings.
    Tail: Edited in similar style to Warrior's braid (sleek, no fuss braid with the tuft at the end). I'd like similar silver chains, like on her mother, to be woven in and instead of the black feather, to be a small silver tassel (the tie can be black or silver, whatever looks better). Noticeable braids at the end and maybe very light added streaks of silver or silver-blue in his tail.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffier fetlocks as he's a winter baby, black hooves.
    Reference Image(s): [ Mother, Nixsi ] [ Father, Kai ] [ Source Image for Nixsi ]

Items:
    • Adding silver bridle that matches his mother's, including the drop-down crystal on his forehead from the original source image. Please note that the bridle isn't actual a silver chain-link but a fine silver chain/thin ribbon that is twisted.
    • I would love to maybe turn his talbards into sheer fabric that is wrapped around him, the same silver-blue-white tinge, but you can interpret the talbard into anything somewhat similar. The cloth around his neck can be replaced by the chain and tassel end of the bridle (from above) or you can keep that fabric as part of the wrap and re-interpret that tassel elsewhere (like his earring below).
    • Similarly, the wrist cuffs can be interpreted to your tastes--I have a love/hate with the fluffy cuffs so maybe turn them into simple silver armbands with the same swirly/floral pattern that he and/or Nixsi has or even as bracelets or bangles.
    • Keep the feather earring he has of similar length or something similar. CC has you wish.
      Reference Image(s) for Items: [ Armband Inspiration 1 ] [ Armband Inspiration 2 ]

Teh Cheryl

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:47 pm

Entry Line
    [*] dawns_aura || kir'angeni

Quote:
    Username of owner(s):  dawns_aura
    Image of Soquili: User Image
    Link to Uncert:  Uncert,Markings

Edit Category: moderate / low heavy - really up to your discretion
    Soquili Species:Kir'angeni
    WIP Needed?

-- Colors & Markings --  
    Body: keep as close to original as possible
    Face: keep same in color and markings, change to a softer/sweet expression
    Mane: add some va-va voom. Longer, thicker, loose curls, style cc
    Tail: add some va-va voom. Longer, thicker, loose curls, style cc
    Hooves/Fetlocks: as fluffy as possible for a reg. build, not angeni fetlocks
    Reference Image(s):

Wings: keep as is
    Scales: keep as is
    Other Notes: leg up template please

Trading Post Items: remove tassle (?) necklace if possible, items that go well with her color and theme (peacock) and/or possibly something that would go with her mate (he is part of the daets'a madli and their theme is gothic / bones and roses)
    Reference Image(s) for Items:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:37 pm

Entry Line:
    [*] tefla || Regular

Quote:
    Username of owner(s): tefla
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image
    Link to Uncert:
    Uncert

Edit Category: Going up to moderate edit (just mane and tail)
    Soquili Species: - Regular
    WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Can Hadyn's front upraised leg be brought to "both legs down".
    Face: keep the same
    Mane: I would like to maybe extend Hadyn's mane out a little and also to switch the color as originally Hadyn's hair was white/blue in foal/basket stage. Can Hadyn's mane be extended past the medium length. Can it be "fluffed" up? (still striped though)
    Tail: I would like maybe extend Hadyn's tail out and also to switch the color as originally Hadyn's hair was white/blue in foal/basket stage. Can Hadyn's tail be extended past the medium length. Can it be "fluffed" up? (still striped though)
    Hooves/Fetlocks: keep as it is.
    Reference Image(s):
    Basket Stage Cert // Basket Uncert - proof of color
    Foal cert // Foal Uncert - proof of color - could use color picker to get the colors for the mane/tail (ie blue and white colors)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
    Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
    Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
    Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
    Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
    Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher - just wonder if the color could be changed ... if not that is okay as it is.
    Reference Image(s) for Items:

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Bookworm 100
    • Object of Affection 150

DeeJaye
    Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:24 pm
    list. will roll starting next post

Page 1
    1. Mia Lovasz || Regular
    2. Niyaru Delacroix || Regular / Unicorn?
    3. Amirynth || Mutant Unicorn/Kirin
    4. oo DeD & Tanakako || Regular
    5. CitrusCupcake || Usdia
    6. AstoriaFallen || Regular
    7. Mewsings of An Angel || Mutant Alicorn
    8. Kyjoto || Usdia
    9. Rein_Carnation || Unicorn
    10. Kivras || Cursed Walker

Page 2
    11. Novacracker || Regular
    12. Kyaishi || Mutant Uni-Kalona
    13. Sabin Duvert || Alicorn (Unicorn / wind crossbreed)
    14. Malikztiah Ankhwave || Reg
    15. Zaikt || Kalona
    16. o-Elixir-o / Leena-chan|| Regular
    17. nekolulu || Reg
    18. lysia_nyteblade|| Regular
    19. Rinial Sisterdragon|| Flutter Cross
    20. Revel1984 || Wind
    21. Revolutionary Roniel || Angeni
    22. mistalina13 || Regular
    23. ATh e a r t || Wind

Page 3
    24. Chi Honda || cerynai
    25. Lady_Ourania || Mutant Unicorn
    26. HoneyTeaTree || Unicorn
    27. Natelie || Cery-flutter
    28. Nayci || Wind
    29. Ice_Dragon_Demon || Reg/Kalona
    30. Rita Zyon || Unicorn
    31. Kyribird || Uni
    32. stormflower || Half Uni
    33. Teh Cheryl || Regular
    34. dawns_aura || kir'angeni
    35. tefla || Regular

removed LunaRei, dolphin, Kesmi, and Aisling because they won in Sweenys slots!  
    Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff