Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:28 pm
This is a private RP for the Soquili owned by StrawberryRoseTea, KandiCarnage, and Ryghann. Please don't post unless invited.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

KandiCarnage

Ryghann

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:33 pm
User Image
Nos trotted excitedly alongside his father, his baby legs moving quickly in an attempt to keep up with the adult's stride. His head was whipping quickly back and forth as he tried to take in all the new sights and smells. This was the first time he had been out of the clearing he had popped out of his basket in and he wasn't about to miss a thing. He looked up at his father in adoration, a large foalish smile on his silent lips.

WC: 84

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:56 pm
Seren was grinning like a fool as he walked his son through the woods for the very first time, he was a very proud father and couldn't wait to show his son everything he possibly could. His first planned spot was the nearby waterfall he had found once (and hopefully would be able to find again) looking down at little Nos he let out a chuckle at the look of adoration on his adorable little face, thinking how happy he was to have him. "If my calculations are correct we will be there soon little one."

WC: 96  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:12 pm
User ImageAiesha was more that excited to meet up with Seren again, she really enjoyed his company and missed him in the time that he was away. Maybe in the future she would travel with him more often? They had made an agreement to meet up at a waterfall in the woods and he had shown her before, it was wonderful! She remembered the sparkling waters and how it made rainbows in the light, so finding the way was quite easy for her to return.

During while they were apart she created a wonderful basket for him in his rainbow colorings, it would fit nicely upon his shoulder and she couldn't wait to give it to him! The mare squealed excitedly when she happened upon the spot they agreed to meet at, sighing contentedly at the soothing sound of water rushing and flowing. She decided to perch herself on a nice plateau so she could enjoy the falls in the sun. Unable to control herself she let forth a melody to match the scenery, with crescendos and sweet tones!
WC:178  

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:06 pm
User Image
Nos nodded emphatically at his father, his excitement reaching a boiling point. No longer able to contain himself he broke into a runa nad made a circle around his father before dashing off along the forest floor in the direction they were heading.

It wasn't more than a few steps before his ears caught the sound of some sort of wet rumbling and under it . . . A very sweet song. He had heard his father hum before and rather enjoyed it but this, this was different. The sound had caused him to pause and he vibrated with excitement before racing off again to find the source of the noise and the song. He knew his father wouldn't be far behind and if he was in danger there was sure to be some warning issued.

When he broke into the clearing with the water fall he again slid to a stop. He gazed on in open mouthed awe at the beauty of the cascading water. Not even noticing the beautiful mare nearby.

WC: 170

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:19 am
Laughing at the extremely cute state of excitement his little one was showing Seren started trotting after him, excited almost as much as his son. He didn't tell his son that he was to meet an old friend, such a lovely mare she was, he thought it would be a great surprise. Nearing the waterfalls location his ears picked up Aieshas lovely voice floating to him on the wind. He put on a burst of speed and burst through the clearing grinning broadly. Nos, he noticed, hadn't seen the mare yet but was staring entranced by the falls themselves. Clearing his throat he nudged his son and pointed to her with his nose, beginning to address them both, "Aiesha, its lovely to see you again! I am pleased to introduce you to my son, YsbrydNos. Nos this is Aiesha a dear friend of mine from awhile back."

WC: 147  

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:34 am
User ImageUpon hearing hooves and voices she paused her song and sqealed happily when seeing her friend. Wait, no, this one was smaller! "Seren my dear fellow!" She called to him when he greeted her,"Im so so so happy to see you again!" In a spur of joy she rose and floated down to them, at least what her wings would allow. Landing before them carefully. "Your SON?!??!" Her eyes went wide with glee," Oh my what an occasion this is!" The mare took in the little ones appearance as if she were a proud family member herself, "Ysbrydnos, I am pleased and honored to meet you sir." She bowed down as deeply as she could, her mane cascading down in waves as she gave him a sweet smile. "I bet you are quite a proud father, seren." She said, winking at him. "Oh before i forget..." She beckoned him over as she laid down, to pull out and offer him his basket. "Had I known your little suprise i wouldve made another......" She blinked as if hit by a rock,"Orrrrr we could make him one TOGETHER???" She squealed as she looked to seren for hopeful approval of his gift and her newfound idea.
WC:205  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:48 am
User Image
Nos didn't notice his father had made it into the clearing until he was being nudged to look away from the falls. At first he was a bit resistant in his entranced state until he eyes caught the shimmer of purple scales. The way the water spray from the falls surrounded her made her appear as some glowing divine being. When he realized that the lovely song he had heard was from her he decided she must be some sort of magical spirit. When his father spoke her name he turned it over in his mind. Aiesha. His silent lips mouthed it.

When it became clear to him that meeting her was part of his surprise his little hooves pattered out a tiny happy dance, his excitement was so uncontainable. She landed and he was entranced by the way her mane was made of feathers like his. None of his family had that! It was amazing to meet someone more like him! Not even hearing the conversation in his bubbling state he could no longer contain himself and began to prance circle around the two adults.

WC: 186

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:58 am
Seren grinned broadly at his sons expression upon seeing Aiesha remembering all too well his first looking upon her beauty. "You are very right I am quite the proud papa" he said with a jolly chuckle. Seeing his basket she had made for him he let out a joyous whicker "Its beautiful I love it! Thank you my friend. I think making one together would be lovely, I am sure Nos would love to see how it is done, wouldn't you little one?" he asked his son smiling at the way he pranced around them.

WC: 95  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:36 pm
User ImageThe mare smiled and nodded, giggling at the little ones antics. "Let us not waste any time then!" Without any delay she was up and walking towards a nearby grassy spot for their first ingredients. "It shouldnt take too long to gather things and create the basket for him since it will be much smaller." She daintily called over her shoulder at her company, Knowing they wouldnt be too far behind her. Ai knew that Seren was amazing at finding the exact types of grasses she needed and hoped the little one might find something interesting or shiny to add to the ingredients. "We need to do this more often, maybe not making things...just hanging out and being together.....sometimes my travels get lonely." Blushing she admitted to her friend.
WC:129  

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:47 pm
User Image
His energy spent for the moment Nos collapsed on his belly and watched the adults converse. As they moved toward the grasses he found the energy to climb back to his feet. Grass he was used to seeing so, his curiosity getting the better of him he moved toward the edge of the pool that the falls plummeted into. He figured that if he was careful his dad wouldn't mind him looking. As long as he stayed in sight like he was constantly drilled about doing.

At the edge of the pool he was greeted with a treasure hoard of shiny round stone beaten smooth by the relentless movement of the water. He ogled them and the little fishes that darted playfully around them. Then there it was! A shining perfectly white stone caught his eye. It was almost translucent as it sparkled with the sun that pierced through the water. Unfortunately it was just out of his reach from the shore. Just one step into the water wouldn't hurt, surely? He glanced over his shoulder to make sure his daring move wouldn't be noticed.

Satisfied he stepped on tiny hoof into the water. Then the other. Stretching out his neck he dipped his muzzle below the surface to reach for the stone. It was deeper than he thought and he had to close his eyes and stretch a bit further. He had just gotten the stone grasped securely in his lips when his hoof slipped and he fell fully into the water. He flailed quickly and scrambled out onto the shore. No worse for wear than just being soaked. Carefully setting his prize aside he flopped down in a fit of silent giggles at his little accident.

WC: 288

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 pm
Seren nodded at Aiesha "I agree it has been far too long since we have spent time together, we should definitely make an effort to do so more often, I am sure my son would appreciate it as well." He looked back and noticed that his son was now drenched and giggling silently chuckling he added quietly "it seems my son is as clumsy and curious as I am." in his normal voice he said with a smile "Anyways, what shall we look for first my dear friend? Any particular color or texture that you see in your minds eye?"

WC: 100  

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 pm
User ImageAiesha did a swift 180 as she heard a little splash and knew the little one would be allright, but for a split second she was ready to rescue the small pony. Silly girl, its not even your own. She trotted over to him and lowered her nose to see what he was up to as he mutely giggled on the ground. She smiled and giggled as well when she understood what exactly had happened! What a lovely prize to have had a small mishap for, she was impressed that he had found such a lovely shiny. "May we add this treasure to your present?" She nibbled at Noss ears sweetly.

"Oh seren you silly stallion, you were never clumsy but very curious. And quite a help if i do say so myself." She said kindly, "The grasses shall be our first collection, you know what to look for already. Im sure you can easily show this wonderful little man how to look for the best ones." The mare couldnt help but be affectionate to this bundle of joy.
WC:179  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:48 pm
User Image
Nos flicked his nibbled ears contentedly, appreciating the affection. He nodded proudly at Aiesha when she requested to add the stone. Climbing to his feet he shook the water from his fur and puffed his chest out proudly Looking to his dad for approval at the prize he had managed to capture.

A chill breeze blew off of the falls cutting straight through his wet coat and Nos couldn't quite suppress the shiver that resulted. It was still cold in these parts this time of year. He steadied himself trying to hide the flush of his embarrassment. Silly of him not to think about that before he took his risk near the water.

WC: 113

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:14 pm
Seren smiled at his son and said "that is a fine stone you've found it will go perfectly with the grasses we will find for your basket. Ai you are too sweet but I was and still am quite the clumsy one" he winked at his son and laughed "now little one, lets get you moving around so you can dry off it is a bit chilly still this time of year and moving will definitely help. Come, i'll show you the types of grasses we'll be using." he led Nos into the nearby clearing and pointed his nose toward a shiny patch of bright green grass "This grass is lovely in color and works well for Ai's weaving, lets snatch some of that up."

WC: 125  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces