Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[FNT: 2/16/18] "Sweet n' Sour" Sweeney Debut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetNSour Sweeney

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:41 pm
All of a sudden, the lighting turned pink and purple. The opening riffs of Andrea True Connection's 'More, More, More' came on. The crowd was silent, as they did not know what was about to happen next.

"Oooh... How do you like your looove?"

The opening verse of the song hit and the charismatic Larry Sweeney waltz out, sporting a nice business suit and aviators. He grinned as he waltzed down to the ring, ready to make a statement!

Larry walked up the steps and got in the ring, circling it, subtley moving to the beat of his theme song. Larry motions an official to pass him a microphone, which he does. The microphone in hand, Larry gets ready to speak...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:41 pm
Larry Sweeney looked at the crowd, his grin wide.
"Ladies and gentlemen... Boys and girls, I hope you're enjoying yourselves tonight! Oh man, I sure am! Tonight I feel like a million bucks!"

Larry Sweeney slowly began to circle the ring as he excitedly spoke.

"You see, tonight is a special night folks! Tonight, I, LARRY SWEENEY, make HISTORY! Tonight I'm shaking CWF DOWN TO IT'S CORE! Oooh yeah!"

Sweeney would chuckle quietly for a bit.

"TONIGHT, I'm making CWF SWEET N' SOUR, baby! Sweet n' Sour promotions is open for business, ladies and gents! Wanna make a statement for yourself? Wanna build a name for yourself? DO YOU WANT TO WIN CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD?!"

Larry Sweeney tensed up and took off his sunglasses to look at the crowd.

"Come on down and I assure you that SnS will be the gateway to fame and glory!"

Sweeney would motion anyone in the back to come down to the ring.

"Before I kick you out of this ring, I have to tell you that I don't accept STUPID, FAT, UGLY HICKS! So, none of you people in the crowd dare step into this ring!"

The crowd immediately boo'd Sweeney after he had insulted them. Larry would laugh it up, having got under the crowd's skin and establishing himself as a heel.

SweetNSour Sweeney

Newbie Genius

Chris Hero is awesome

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:56 pm
"CHRIS IS AWESOME, HE'S AS HOT AS IT GETS..."

'Chris is Awesome' played on the speaker as Chris Hero walks out, a serious look on his face. He was sporting his own T-shirt, which resembled Superman's costume. Hero would walk down to the ring, not paying attention to the crowd. The crowd was confused, as they did not know how to react to Chris Hero answering to Larry Sweeney's invitation. They didn't know if Hero was going to accept or pummel Sweeney's face in. Hero looked very serious. Chris would walk up the steps and stepped into the ring as swift as he could. Chris' theme song died out as he was handed a microphone. Chris Hero took the microphone and walked up to Sweeney, looking coldly into his eyes, a dead-serious look on his eyes. Hero would raise the microphone to his lips.

"Sweeney... *Larry Sweeney*, is it? You say you can take anyone to the top? You say you can bring fame and glory to my career? Larry, look into my eyes. Ever since I stepped into this squared circle, I've fought tooth and nail to achieve it, either it be in backyard promotions, or in local indy shows... I've been pummeling down overhyped bozos for years, proving that Chris Hero has what it takes to be the greatest of all times, but to no avail! If you say you can help me overcome this obstacle, then I think we have ourselves a deal!"

Hero smirked and extended his hand for Sweeney, the crowd answering in boo's. Hero waited for Sweeney's answer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:30 pm
At first, Sweeney thought Hero had arrived to attack him, causing Sweeney to panic for a bit. Hero towered over Sweeney, which added to Sweeney's worry.
Larry had a cold look on his face, trying not to show his cowardice in front of the crowd. "Don't mess this up!" Sweeney mentally repeated to himself, barely managing to keep his cool. After hearing what Hero had to say, Larry would instantly grin, his worries completely gone.

"Ooh, Hero! I understand you, champ. All you want is some recognition! Let me tell you something, bud, these filthy, stinky, ugly, bird-brain idiots can't understand TRUE greatness!"

Sweeney pointed at the crowd, insulting them as the audience would boo Sweeney louder and louder.

"SHUT IT, YOU IDIOTS!"

Larry would chuckle as the crowd boo'd even louder than before.

"You see, Chris, they can't distinguish the great from the good, or the good from the bad, because they're used to appreciating ABSOLUTE CRAP! They're so used to it,
they're ignorant to what a LEGITIMATE skilled superstar is! We all know that the authorities follow what's best for business, not best for wrestling! They supply who the fans demand! That's capitalism, pal! If you don't have someone to promote you, you'll never get anywhere in this business,
that's why SWEET N' SOUR will work hard take you to the top! I guaran-DAMN-tee it!"

Larry shaked Hero's hand, officially making him a client of Sweet n' Sour promotions.

After the handshake and loud boo's, the segment would end, beginning another.

SweetNSour Sweeney

Newbie Genius

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas