There are a surprising

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:27 am
number of items that the Spinami grants that are worth over 10 gold. I mean platinum.

The upside is it gives me stuff to sell. the downside, it gives me a lot of stuff to sell. I'm also not sure if there's any point in selling things worth under 10 platinum. I've been slowly moving those items into my storage accounts storage.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:47 pm
A majority of the items I've gotten have been pretty awesome and ones I'm going to put into good use. I don't think I've gotten any duds - at least in my terms of likes/dislikes.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:15 pm
Prof. Moonie
A majority of the items I've gotten have been pretty awesome and ones I'm going to put into good use. I don't think I've gotten any duds - at least in my terms of likes/dislikes.
A lot of them seem to be quite fine to use. Though, there's a bunch that doesn't mesh with the way I equip my avatar. So I'll be trying to sell them. But, a lot of them have dropped in price to being only a few platinum.

maybe I should mention a bunch of things that are worth less than 10 platinum on the marketplace, see if anyone will consider buying them in bulk. I'd make it a good deal, just don't know yet how much there is.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 pm
I always x click out of it because it simply won't work. sweatdrop  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:24 pm
Zphal
I always x click out of it because it simply won't work. sweatdrop

The automatic pop-up one has the done same for me; it just keeps having the loading logo spinning round and round. However, if I go to it through the link under "Catch," it loads just fine for me. rolleyes  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games