Unfortunately, we must give you a profile warning. Please do not remove crew comments from your profile, as this is against guild rules.
~ Cara ɱк

Hi, my name is Midori Ryubi

But I mostly go by Midori or Mido

I'm a Male

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is October 31st 2030

My dream job is to become a Curse Breaker

My blood status is Pure blood

This is my First year here at Hogwarts. 

I'm a member of Hufflepuff house.

I'm interested in both genders

I'm currently with No one

People can describe me as very quiet and timid upon meeting. Once I am familiar with a person I can become very motherly and domestic. I am very cleanly and organized. I can also be a bit absent-minded. I have a passion for learning that is only surpassed by my need to take care of those close to me. I can be very pessimistic about the world in general. I tend to hold grudges and can act aggressive once someone hurts or insults someone I care about but I'll rarely defend myself against similar actions. Though I know how to fight, I do not like physical violence. I am very calculated on my actions and am secretly a bit of a prankster.

My background story is
Midori was born to Hoshira and Akita Ryubi shortly before midnight on October 31st while living in the UK on business. Due to this Midori has duel citizenship. Both Hoshira and Akita are japanese purebloods from ancient and noble houses. Shortly after Midori's birth, they returned to Japan. Hoshira and Akita adored Midori and spoiled him as a infant but as Midori aged they grew distance when he showed no sign of magic. Eventually they gave Midori to a squib cousin because they were convinced he was a squib as well.

Midori was given to Kyoya Tsubaki at 8 years old. Kyoya quickly moved them both to England to avoid the stigma of being a squib. Kyoya raised Midori in the mundane world but secretly taught him all about the magical world. He found Midori to be very intelligent. Kyoya also found Midori had a large love of all forms of cooking. He was happy to facilitate his talent and learning. Midori because drawn to more domestic hobbies but Kyoya could not be prouder of his little cousin.

Both men were beyond shocked when Midori received an invitation to Hogwarts. Fortunately due to them living in the mundane world, it was assumed Midori was muggle-born and a teacher was dispatched to introduce them to the magical world. It was a pleasant surprise to all parties that Midori had sub-consciously been using his magic to charm his handmade clothing with anything from strengthening charms to warming charms.

I enjoy cooking and potions making. I also enjoy many types of crafting.

I despise Blood purist, arrogant individuals and natto.

I like sunny but mild days, the color green, ravens, reading, thunder storms, and watching the stars.

I dislike windy days, natto, Brussels sprouts, hawks, and zoos.

I'm afraid of heights and spiders.

My strengths are my very good memory and gentle nature.

My flaws are my self-effacing habits and pessimism.

I look like this but with forest green eyes.

My wand is a 11 inches, Redwood, with a core of Raven feather 

My pet is a Raven

Pended By: ~ Cara ɱк [07/30/2018]
Accepted By: ~ Cara ɱк [8/22/2018]
Recent Updates Accepted By: (Do not touch this)

Edited: 3/1
I am aware Midori is normally a female name.
Sorry. I misunderstood what I was supposed to do with the comments.