Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Friends maybe?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:25 am
Im not exactly 'new' here but Im looking for friends to talk with? If thats okay. I guess just message me or quote me if you wanna talk, if thats oaky.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 am
Hey there, how're you doing today?  

snowie raven

Merry Rogue

18,215 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:34 pm
snowie_raven

Hello, and im currently doing well. Ive been experimenting with sweets today and make an attempt at a strawberry glazing. Im happy to say i didnt burn something in the stive this time  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:50 pm
Krazy Kuni
snowie_raven

Hello, and im currently doing well. Ive been experimenting with sweets today and make an attempt at a strawberry glazing. Im happy to say i didnt burn something in the stive this time

ooo sounds delicious! How'd it go?  

snowie raven

Merry Rogue

18,215 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:59 pm
snowie raven
Krazy Kuni
snowie_raven

Fairly well, i made a bit to much but it tasted a lot better then i had thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:29 pm
Krazy Kuni
snowie raven
Krazy Kuni
snowie_raven

Fairly well, i made a bit to much but it tasted a lot better then i had thought.

oh nooo I forgot to reply. I'm sorry sad I didn't have enough spoons to talk to anyone that day and I eventually forgot.

is making glaze hard? I just started baking for the first time and made some pretty ok chocolate chip cookies lol  

snowie raven

Merry Rogue

18,215 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:13 pm
snowie raven

oh nooo I forgot to reply. I'm sorry sad I didn't have enough spoons to talk to anyone that day and I eventually forgot.

is making glaze hard? I just started baking for the first time and made some pretty ok chocolate chip cookies lol

Its alright, and it's not to hard really. You need to be there to stir it a lot and keep it from burning, I favor it over making a cake honestly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:29 pm
Krazy Kuni
snowie raven

Its alright, and it's not to hard really. You need to be there to stir it a lot and keep it from burning, I favor it over making a cake honestly.

Alright I might try making some sometime to pair it with some fruit or try making a pie with premade crusts. biggrin
Oh yeah! What are your pronouns?
I'm genderqueer so I'm fine with they/she/he.  

snowie raven

Merry Rogue

18,215 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:42 am
snowie raven
Krazy Kuni
snowie raven

Alright I might try making some sometime to pair it with some fruit or try making a pie with premade crusts. biggrin

Honestly I dont care, i tend to dress as both genders as I feel like and durring conventions all the time.
Pie fillings are not bad simply make sure nothing burns, and most of it is cooked in the oven for you after its all cut and added so less of a worry if it burns.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 pm
Krazy Kuni
snowie raven
Krazy Kuni
snowie raven

Honestly I dont care, i tend to dress as both genders as I feel like and durring conventions all the time.
Pie fillings are not bad simply make sure nothing burns, and most of it is cooked in the oven for you after its all cut and added so less of a worry if it burns.

oh okay ^.^
Do you like cosplaying? What are some of your hobbies? lol I made a pie for the first time, but the filling leaked. it was good. smile  

snowie raven

Merry Rogue

18,215 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items