Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[FNT: 3/9/18] A.J. Styles vs. Matt Morgan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Hardcore Legend rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

The Hardcore Legend
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:20 pm
Matt Morgan would adjust, and then charges at AJ attempting the Carbon Footprint!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
The PhenomenaI AJ Styles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:22 pm
Styles would turn around seconds before Matt Morgan launched himself and would try to cut Morgan off with a jumping forearm!

User Image

The PhenomenaI AJ Styles

Hunter

The Hardcore Legend rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

The Hardcore Legend
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:29 pm
Matt Morgan would have hit the Carbon Footprint, and drops down for the cover to end it!  
The PhenomenaI AJ Styles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:30 pm
The referee would slide down to count the pinfall, as his hand would slap the mat ONE time, then a SECOND time, and as it would come down for three, Styles would get the shoulder up at the last second, kicking out at two and a half!  

The PhenomenaI AJ Styles

Hunter

The Hardcore Legend
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:34 pm
The bell would ring after the referee called for it, and Matt Morgan gets up after a shocking victory over AJ Styles, and has his hand raised. His theme would be playing as he celebrates another big win.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Austin Aries's theme would hit the PA system, as he would come down to the ring,
receiving a huge pop from the audience, with a big ole' smile on his face and a microphone in hand, standing upon the stage. He would appear in his blazer and dress pants, with his shades on, as he would adjust himself, making his way down to the ring. He would reach it and step up the stairs one at a time, taking his time, as he would duck his head under the top rope and come in through the middle ropes. Adjusting his blazer once more, he would then step in and walk up to The Blueprint Matt Morgan, as his theme song would fade away and the crowd would get silent, with Austin looking to interview him this time.

"Matt Morgan, congratulations! I mean. You embarrassed Samoa Joe. You humiliated and out phenomenal'd the phenomenal, and now you're just one foot step, or should say foot PRINT away from tasting championship gold. How does it feel to be on top of the world, you big, big, sonn'a b***h?"

A Double Austin Aries

The Hardcore Legend
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:44 pm
Matt Morgan would respond the Austin Aries. "Let me just say one thing A Double, I'm not on top of the world until I actually win that championship from Samoa Joe... but beating him, and beating an amazing talent like AJ Styles tonight shows that I WILL take that title from Samoa Joe."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:57 pm
The whole time Morgan was talking, Aries would be looking down on the mat, nodding his head in agreement, when in actuality, he didn't give a damn. Aries would then talk once more, after the crowd would give Matt Morgan a positive reaction. "That's very confident of you to say, but I mean, why wouldn't you be? You knocked off two overrated talents with just the snap of a finger.
Without a doubt, you do have what it takes. Maybe after your title win, I could call up some chicks. Well, the only number currently on speed dial is Dixie Carter, unless you're into grannies."
Aries would wink at Morgan, and look into the hard camera smiling like an idiot, as the crowd would laugh.  

A Double Austin Aries

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces