[NOTICE] Beldaran - The Void (Shicala)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:07 pm
After the pae woman called Beldaran kissed the forehead of each of her children good night, a sparkling little butterfly projected by light, fluttered to the sleepy pae. Mid yawn, the butterfly flew towards Beldaran's head and disappeared.

===================================

Bel turned momentarily and saw that butterfly flit towards her and she held her hand up to see if it would land on her finger. But instead she felt it hit the side of her head and enter her mind. She got up and shook her head, bobbing to the right and then to the left as if to knock it out from an ear. Standing still, she didn't feel any different. She waved a hand in front of her face, but it was a normal hand. Bending over, her feet looked normal too. Maybe that was just her imagination. Giggling the mother of many went to wake her youngest children to get them ready for the day.

"Good morning my darlings. Did the Guardians bring you good dreams?"

The children didn't move. They remained in their resting position without waking. Panicking, Bel starting shaking and shouting their names. She checked to see if they were alive and with a sigh of relief they were breathing fine with normal pulses. But they wouldn't wake up!

The angel fled from their room, trying to find someone to help. In the hallway of her home was her brother Darius. He was motionless, like someone pushed the pause button on him. In his mouth dangled a piece of toast. Bel checked and he was breathing too. Who else is like this? Did something happen to her? WAS IT THAT BUTTERFLY!?

She shook her head hard and smacked one side of her head while tipping to the other as if to force it out. "What did it do to me?" the poor girl rolled her head around trying to stretch or do anything to get the butterfly out.

Bel saw a knife on the kitchen counter, with a lil gleam on the tip. "No, that would be stupid. No!" She entertained the thought briefly. What if she was stuck like this forever? What if that is what it took to remove it. A couple steps forward and she slapped her hand down. "No!"

By the front door, Bel's mom Estralita stood, hand on the door handle ready to open the door. Beldaran took a few moments to watch her mom, and consider what was going on. That's when she noticed! They weren't motionless after al! They were moving in super slow motion! But why?

The angel pushed past her mother, actually knocking her over, but she might not have known that in her rush to see if everyone else was in super slow motion too. She needed to check the town.

The moment her toe hit the dirt on the outside of her home, a kaleidoscope of glittering butterflies rushed her, lifting her up in the air high above her home. In that few seconds it took to lift that angel to safe distance, something exploded in the jungle some distance away. The cloud and debris encroached faster than she could blink. In a world that was moving in slow motion, Beldaran nearly blinked and missed the explosion that rocked the island. Smoke and dust filled the air, and it was hard to inhale. Bel wriggled and tried to free herself from the motion the of the butterflies.

Beldaran's whole world turned into a dust filled cloud. There was only a tiny moment when she caught sight of her cottage and then it was gone. She inhaled sharply to prepare a scream but her lungs only filled with dust and she coughed and nearly choked. Only fear and panic existed in her world now.

The butterflies dispersed and Bel fell fast and hard. She hit the ground hard, landing on a wing and breaking it. There was no dust, no debris. Nothing. Except that of an unresponsive woman crouched in the center of a crater at least 100 miles in diameter.

Star Grove was gone.

The glittery light butterfly flit out of Beldaran's ear and off towards the north.

She still stood in the crater created from a blast that could have ripped the island apart.

====================

What happens next!?

It is up to you to finish Beldaran's dream sequence!

You have until the end of the day on March 11, 2018 to complete the task in order to move on to the next step. We will post further instructions when the time comes.

((You can continue this notice anyway you would like.))

Shicala

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:24 am
When she breathed pain seared through her wing into her shoulder, she did her level best to ignore it, not that anything felt level anymore. Bel did not move for what felt like ages, when she did it was to slowly turn on the spot looking in every direction only to see the same sight no matter where she turned. "DARIUS! SKYLIE! CADEN! MOM!... ANYONE?!?"she screamed futily, the only sound being her own voice in the emptiness that was the busy village only moments before.

The angel did not know what was going on, then suddenly it hit her like a ton of bricks... the explosion!! She turned again this time swiveling to face the direction she thought she remembered the explosion coming from. It wasn't the first explosion she remembered the island experiencing but certainly it was the biggest. As she stared off into the distance across what was not a huge barren landscape she tried to remember exactly what she had seen, but she could only remember the flash of the explosion and the cloud that hit her.

Panic struck Bel again, what if she was the only left?!? What if all her friends were gone too?!? Not just her family and the village but everyone she ever knew. Her first instinct was to lift up into the air and look, but the moment she went to spread her wings to do so the pain seered through her again and she cried out from it dropping to her knees. She cried, from pain, from fear, from loss, Bel didn't move to get up for several minutes till her tears had all but dried. When she did get up she was careful to not move her wing that was hanging at an uncomfortable angle from her. She still felt the fear, the panic and the pain, but she also felt a sense of determination to find out what had happened. To find who or what had ripped everything she knew out from under her. To avenge her children... to protect any other pae she cared for from being hurt... if any were left.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Bel turned to walk there was nothing where she was and she knew it'd be a long journey on foot to reach the source of the explosion. She walked for what felt like hours without looking back, but she felt no closer to her destination. She finally stopped and looked back behind her for the first time in the whole time she'd been walking, trying to ignore the many emotions she had mixed up inside of her. What she saw panicked her, she didn't seem to be any further away from where she'd landed then she had started.

Bel lifted her hands covering her face her renewed tears mixing with the dust and dirt that already had streaks in it from her earlier crying. "Why Guardians, why is this happening" she said aloud her voice again filled with fear. She couldn't fathom a reason that she'd not moved, but if she couldn't move away from where she landed how would she find... anyone, find out... anything... Was she doomed to stay in the place that had once been her home and had homed her family and friends?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:06 pm
After a time Bel just took a deep breathe, it was an attempt to calm herself... A feat that wasn't easy, in fact it was just about impossible. She looked left, she looked right, and eventually she turned north-ward and slowly started walking. There was a chance she'd get no-where again... but she had to try....

Bel didn't watch where she was going, rather she watched her feet, taking one step at a time, almost as if to make sure she wasn't just imagining the steps. She couldn't stop her mind from repeating the scene she remembered in from the explosion, it just seemed to repeat over and over again. She could see her home disappearing into nothing and it tore at her every time she thought about it.

The idea that her friends were gone, her family was gone... it was something she never wished on even her worst enemy.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:53 pm
Bel didn't dare look back, she feared the result would be the same as before. That she would be no further away from where she started and she would be defeated... again...

"Bellll... Bel why did you leave? We need you... You have to protect us!"

She paused and looked up to see who who was talking to her... But there was noone there, not even one pae there... She wasn't sure whose voice that was she had heard but it had no source. "Who?... Oh great now you are talking to yourself Bel" she scolded her silliness, she continued to walk shaking off her imagination.

"Lady! Look what you've done! You're going to pay for this, you can't blow up royalty!"

The voice sounded familiar, that young lady who had come from a toy? Bel stopped looked around more and still saw noone even though she could hear the voices clear as day... "I didn't blow you up!" she hollared at noone, there was noone there TO hollar at.

"I'm dead now! DEAD! I was supposed to find a prince and live happily ever after, and now I'm dead! My whole family is dead! The whole VILLAGE is dead! How could you do this to us? What did we do to you!" the same voice yelled at her.

"I didn't do anything, there was nothing I COULD do!" Bel called out into the emptiness surrounding her "Why are you blaming me!?!" tears where coming to her eyes once more with each word she heard.

"Beldaran, I knew angels were useless... Should have known, we faeries are far superior" it was Tiffany's voice that filled her head this time, but still there was noone, no source to the voices that came to her.

"Tiffany... I would have saved you, all of you if I could!!" Bel sunk to her knees no longer walking, but rather just trying to justify everything with the voices echoing through her head.

"Sure you would have, but thanks to you, Pothos will be without me!" It was that one male voice from the village she knew little of, but recognized. "Why did you do this, why let me of all pae die? I'm just an artist a peaceful pae, I don't deserve this... Don't try to convince me! I wouldn't listen anyway!!" and with that the whining male's voice stopped berating her and simply started singing, a tuneless tune that seemed to have no end.

Bel sat on her knees weeping even as this new voice chimed in about the unfairness of it all, they were all convinced of her guilt...

"Where are they? Where did my family go? Why did you take them from me? Why didn't you save them? WHERE IS MY FAMILY?! WHY DID YOU TAKE THEM FROM ME?!" It was another familiar voice this one of the leader of the village she lived, she sounded the most upset of all the voices yet but it wasn't alone.

Voice after voice piped up it's opinion about Bel's guilt, it didn't matter how much she tried to defend herself.... to them she was the one who could have prevented it all.  
:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games