Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Bottle Corps. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:37 pm
User Image

A high-tech facility home to Green-Star City's most advanced technological gadgetry and devices. The leading researcher is no other than Ms. Burberry PhD, acclaimed bio-chemist and engineer who has contributed to the advancement of the city's energy reserves and technological features.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

Race: Tuffle
                                                Intelligence: 11
                                                Outfit: Magenta Bow + Lab Jacket
                                                Inventory: Laser Gun, Sensory Glasses

XXXWhat a shame, Burberry had prepared her entire victory celebration for her beloved friend, only to be flabbergasted and disappointed at his unprecedented defeat. With all of her preparations already set in place for the initial event, Burberry had to think of some sort of alternative to the party she had hoped would be for Daiko's success in battle. Unfortunately, before she could settle down to rethink her plans for tonight, as well as recalculate where she went wrong in her faulty hypothesis of the tournament, the young woman received a call from one of her co-workers. While the situation was not negatively significant, it was something that Burberry could not set aside: Her supplies had arrived to the company's mail room. Burberry had anticipated her package to come later, approximately in two weeks; this made it a surprise to discover that her materials had come in earlier than expected. She quickly left Gyoza's home to make a hasty detour to her laboratory.

The young woman was greeted by her endearing-yet-clingy intern, Maggie, who had awaited for her mentor since Burberry got the call to come to the lab. After an awkward session of small-talking and commentary on the tournament, Burberry slipped away to her office, where she would find a small box in front of her door; a dainty smile would grace her feminine features. "Oh, there you are," she said as she picked up the box, and made her way into her office, where a hot cup of hazelnut coffee would be await her, no doubt from Maggie. After setting her box on top of her desk and taking a sip of her coffee, Burberry would begin her blueprints for her special "gift."

O.O.C... na

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

Intelligence: 11

XXXCommence Intelligence Training

1. Before Burberry could work on her gadget in peace, she would have to drown out the sounds of her drills and wire-tapping with something more human and empathetic than the sound of metal clinking together. So to lighten the mood of her work environment, Burberry would stream one of her favorite songs, Vivaldi: Spring. The moment the music began to fill the room, Burberry would recline in her seat and close her eyes, whimsically swaying on finger in the air as the other tapped against the arm of her chair; her throat would hum out the tune of the jovial instrumental as she brought herself into a happy place. Such a ritual had to be completed in order to ensure that Burberry's mental health remains stable during her intensive and pain-staking projects. The last time she neglected to meditate before working on her research, Burberry went off into a full-blown panic attack after fifteen hours of thorough research, non-stop. It took Maggie a good two hours to get Burberry out of her state of panic, with Burberry going right back to her research, sniffling and shaky, but still smart.

2. As the music continued to drown out the room within one minute of its streaming, Burberry took the opportunity to begin her work, making sure to put the song on loop so she wouldn't be distracted with manually replaying it. "Let's see what we have here," the blue-haired Tuffle pulled out a mechanical pencil from her aquamarine pencil cup, and pulled out a generous sheet of blue paper with white measurement lines stretching across the page. She pulled out a foot-ruler from her desk drawer, and carefully aligned it to the center-line of the page. With her pencil, the young woman would draw out the outline of the interior of her new device: For so long, Burberry had watched a legend crumble down in a state of self-loathing and alcoholism, reducing himself to a shell of what he once was. Yes, Burberry was doing this for Mr. Gyoza, a man who was stripped of his renown and drive to be a better person and a better fighter. She wanted to give him back something that would hopefully boost his self-confidence, and in the process, give him a reason to push himself both physically and mentally.

3. By giving Gyoza back what he has lost, Burberry will not only see her role model in a state of sincere happiness for the first time since she's known him, but she will have been the first being on planet earth to grant the gift of sight through technological engineering. Burberry's excitement for Gyazo and herself could not be comprehended by mere words, which is why she relied so much on her actions to speak in her stead. Granted, Planet Sadal has accomplished similar feats with relative ease, however no Tuffle has ever brought their technological and biochemical breakthroughs to planet Earth. No Tuffle would have achieved this particular feat that Burberry was attempting to perfect. Burberry could not contain her excitement as she artfully swept her arm over the paper, using her pencil as a vessel for her racing thoughts. On the side, Burberry would pollute her paper with post-it notes of sudden ideas that would burst in her mind, things that she would be damned to forget.

4. "Yes, I will build in a camera capable seeing at different processing speeds and visual qualities- from 480p to 720p... Even 1080p. With enough work, I could even develop a method for Mr. Gyoza to visually zoom in and out!" Burberry thought as she wrote a footnote for future reference. "But how will he be able to actually SEE...?" The woman would place her pencil down so she could tie her long pale-blue hair from her face, quietly thinking on how to go about the visual processing issue. "Ah, wait!" Burberry quickly walked to her vast library consisting of biology and engineering text, thumbing her finger through the many books meticulously organized according to the dewey decimal system. She pulled out a turquoise book titled "Anatomical Constructs," a fancy title for a beginner's guide to the human body. The blue-haired scientist would flip through the colorful pages of the book, stopping short at the "Anatomy of the Human Eye" section.

5. The woman would pace back and forth in her spacious office, quickly skimming through the section, digesting as much information about the construct of one of the human body's most complex devices: The eye. "Voila! The optic nerve, also known as cranial nerve II, is a paired nerve that transmits visual information from the retina to the brain. In humans, the optic nerve is derived from optic stalks during the seventh week of development and is composed of retinal ganglion cell axons and glial cells; it extends from the optic disc to the optic chiasma and continues as the optic tract to the lateral geniculate nucleus, pretectal nuclei, and superior colliculus..." The Tuffle quickly closed her book and neatly placed it back in its original slot on her bookshelf, "I should have remembered that, oh well." Burberry made her way to her pseudo-work station/desk, picking up her pencil to continue with her blueprints.

6. Burberry began to design a set of stringy attachments that would be connected to the artificial eye, where they would meet with Gyoza's optical nerve. This way, whatever Gyoza sees regardless of what quality or speed he decides to perceive the world as, his brain will process this visual information as if it is communicating with an actual retina- that is, if this device actually works. "Nonsense, I already miscalculated one thing today, I will see to it I won't make that same mistake again." She sounded so assured of her ability to come out with a successful invention; this would be the first time she's ever made such a complex cybernetic for a human. Burberry made a quick footnote to develop some sort of way for the wires to connect with Gyoza's optical nerve without further damaging his nerve or even his brain. "I suppose it would have to be inserted when it is 'powered off'..." she mumbled, biting the end of her pencil in deep thought.

O.O.C... na

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:33 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

Intelligence: 21

XXXCommence Intelligence Training

7. Burberry would click open another tab on her web browser, the sound of 'Spring' still flooding the office in its warming calmness. Swiftly, the Tuffle would type in her search engine, "Cybernetic limbs" maybe then, she will be inspired with the works of other scientists on how to go about this inevitably delicate process. "Myoelectric limbs... Maybe I don't have to risk too much," Burberry thought as she delved further into this category of prosthesis. According to this particular scientific article, Myoelectric limbs are activated by sensors that detect the slightest activity in the muscles, nerves and most importantly: Electrical signals from the brain. If Burberry were to somehow cause the eye to sensor activity without needing to be completely connected to Gyoza's optical nerve, not only will it prevent possible damage of his optic nerve, but also prevent brain damage should in case things did not go according to plan. Another benefit of this idea would be Gyoza's ability to remove his eye any time he desired, without pulling on his nerve endings; the very thought made Burberry's stomach churn in disgust.

8. "Maybe if I make some sort of sensory plate that would be attached to Mr. Gyoza's optical nerve to allow the brain's electrical flow to transfer between the cybernetic eye and his facial muscles and nerves... No no, that's stupid," Burberry momentarily removed her glasses to wipe them off before putting them back on. "Almost forgot about my coffee," the woman moused as she picked up her cup of coffee and took a generous sip from it, with some of her lipstick being left behind on the mouthpiece of the cup. The young woman's lips would let out a quiet chuckle as she imagined the cup having a mouth of its own, "Aha, yes, you are a pretty cup... Oh God, I'm talking to inanimate objects again..." How long had she been working for? Clearly it couldn't have been for that long, right? The woman looked at the clock on her computer screen, her facial expression shifting from calm and collected, to shocked and confused. Apparently, an entire two hours had passed in the midst of her work.

8. "Fwah, two hours? I nearly forgot about the party!" Burberry picked up her office phone, shuffling through her pile of papers to find her head-maid's cell phone number. "178-271-9462... Right, right!" Once the maid picked up the receiver, she had immediately told Burberry that she had received news about Daiko's defeat, and had already cleaned up the venue, as well as informing all of their guests that the festivities were canceled. The maid also went on to inform Burberry that she left some food in her office's mini-fridge, since she knew the Tuffle would be working for quite some time."You know me so well, Ingrid, thank you!" Burberry quickly disconnected the call and went back to work, the worry of tonight's anticipated festivities washing off her back. "Wait a minute..."

9. Burberry went back to her book shelf, running her finger through the different books stacked cover to cover. Once she reached the book she needed for her spontaneous thought, Burberry pulled the red-covered text from her shelf, and quickly skimmed through it to find what she was looking for: Radio frequencies. "Visible light, infrared, microwaves and radio waves are all forms of non-ionising radiation... No no, that won't work; obviously, I don't wish to burn his optical lobe and brain, tsk." Burberry put the book back in its original spot, place in a standstill on what to do. She had the resources, the materials, and the financial support; unfortunately, she didn't have the ideas to make her dream a reality. Luckily, Burberry is a stubborn girl, so it will take much more than a few mental road-blocks from deter her from her goals.

10. Burberry went back to her desk, kicking off her painfully tense heels, allowing her feet to breathe through the safety of her sheer thigh highs. She slipped off her lap coat and tossed it to her arm chair, and slightly unbuttoned the top of her dress, allowing her body to cool down for a bit before getting back to work. "Alright..." Burberry folded her hands together as she rested on her elbows, staring down at her blueprints. "Decisions, decisions..." Burberry would gently pick up her pencil, and begin to outline her device, slowly and surely coming to a resolution to her predicament.

11. "Ahh, maybe for now I should just take a break and resume my studies later on today, the day is still young." Burberry gently tossed her pencil into her pencil cup, and stretched her body, relieving her muscles of any tension from sitting around for so long. Granted, she did walk around a few times, but it felt like she was lazing around more than being physically active."M-maybe I'll just have a little nap, so tired..." Burberry used her coat as a make-shift blanket, using a few of her papers as pillows. "Mmmm, so sleepy..." No soon after, Burberry fell asleep, dreaming of improvements she could make to her optic device... "Zzzz..."

TRAINING TO TIMESKIP AFTER NAPPY TIME
                                                Award: WOLFY BONUS (+10 STAT POINTS)

O.O.C... na

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:27 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxTime remained stagnant in the depths of Burberry's office, which had progressively grown polluted in crumbled up papers and piles of coffee cups. The background music had drown the sound of drills and electric sizzles, bringing life into the artificial and solemn atmosphere; yes, it was the same song Burberry had been playing for the past two weeks. Even when she would step out to use the bathroom or quickly go home to take a shower, Bruberry would still keep the music going, as a sign to her coworkers that she would be back to her work. Occasionally, she would be called out of her office to mentor facility interns, as well as have guests enter her office for document review and signing; however, no one dared to keep their boss outside of her work for long, she grew restless the longer she was away from her office.

However, her hard work and stubbornness would all pay off once the eye was finished; Burberry had finally discovered a way to ensure the effectiveness of the cybernetic eye all while maintaining the safety of the host. She had also found a way to have the eye inserted without the need of surgical procedure, even Gyoza could insert the eye with no problem. This was not only her only accomplishment, though; in the midst of scientific inspiration, Burberry had not only constructed one cybernetic eye, but two. She also constructed two pairs of cybernetic arms, a fully-functioning artificial tongue, cybernetic inner ears and the right hemisphere of an actual artificial brain... She sometimes gets too carried away with her work...

A few more heat-fusions, and Burberry had successfully finished the left hemisphere of the brain she had also been constructing, wait, "What caused me to do all of this?" she thought as she looked down at the prosthetic limbs and organs scattered on her desk. It suddenly occurred to her why she had been all of this in the first place: For Mr. Gyoza. "Drat!" Burberry hissed as she removed her glasses and pinched her nose bridge, taking in a deep breath of frustration for her lack of intellectual restraint. "I forgot about Mr. Gyoza, I forgot about DAIKO! Oh goodness, I hope they aren't too worried about me..."

Burberry turned to her window so she could get some fresh air, but was hit with the blinding light of the outside world, something she's partially seen whenever she had to step out for a few minutes. "Ahh..." the young woman closed the window and the blinds, and immediately went to her desk, where she would turn off the looping music that she had suddenly grown to loath, and rest her head on her hands, with her elbows perched on the desk. "Migraine... Ow... Ow... Owie..." She had set her glasses to the side and kept her eyes closed, struggling to readjust her vision to non-artificial light. All these fake limbs and organs, what was she going to do with all of this? She only needed one eye, now she has an entire body near-complete. "Decisions, decisions..."

[I N T E L L I G E N C E]:: 31 Stat Points
                                              [A T T I R E]:: #4
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]:: Laser Gun, Sensory Glasses, Mini Tool Kit

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

T U F F L EAnd I loved it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:48 pm

User Image
The descending feet from the sky made their way to the grounds of the city as the person stood in the midst of an ever curious crowd, it seemed that he had landed down before news had reached this section of the world. His mouth would show a slight frown from under his hood before he threw it back a bit, wincing at the direct light that hit his face. His eyes would squint. He'd let people comment on his odd looks and his large dark eyes. The tentacles on his head remained still and only moved when he did, like hair on his head. His mouth exhaled a slight bit before kneeling down and touching the concrete below his feet. His two fingers would move through it like dirt, picking up a small portion before eyeing it. "Man made. A structural floor that is durable enough for others to walk on with ease, and yet, not as economical as other planets. I can't tell how primitive this place." Many stand back in awe at the small act the man preformed before he looked around to the large building to his side. "Is this where a noble lives?" He'd mutter to himself as he turned his body and a man approached him with the logo of the prestigious and innovative company. "That's where our boss lives, she's great, one of the richest in the world too. She invented the Bottle Capsules! And we're all in her debt in someway or another." The man would chuckle a bit before patting the foreign figure's back.

The blue man would stare to the building for a bit before nodding his head. "Such Benevolence. And a female? So this is your queen?" He'd say as he slowly rose his hand, letting the ground in his finger tips drop. "Sort of, if you'd call it th-" Before the sentence finished, the hand would shoot a small blast into the side of the building creating a destructive explosion on the complete left side. His eyes not phased as the man on his side was blown back, while he floated forth into the air and landed on the second level with his hands on his side. "Where is the queen?"

Haraaaa

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxThis was relaxing, just sitting back and taking in her accomplishments; there was always something refreshing about seeing the fruit of your labor. "Fwah, it's a shame Maggie is home for the week, and here I was hoping we could have tea together and talk about her progress..." Burberry blew her sweeping bangs away from her face, and kicked off her feels. The young woman felt around for her glasses, resenting putting them down in the first place; she should have been more careful with her spectacles, she was blind as s bat without them. Luckily, a few minutes would pass before her pinkie finger touched what felt like to be a glass coating, "Ah, there you are..." The scientist slipped on her spectacles, a wave of relief washing over her like a warm shower.

"I managed to complete more than what I had anticipated experiment-wise, my migraine has finally been alleviated, and my dear Maggie is finally taking a break from work for the rest of the week," a glossed smile graced Burberry's features as she combed through her long hair with her fingers, "Today is a good day..." While her day seemed relatively peaceful, Burberry was growing restless, as she was unsure of what other productive things she could do today. "Hmm, I should call Daiko and see how he is; I miss the lil' guy..." Burberry would have called Gyoza or Zyber, but she wasn't too sure if they had working phones. Burberry slipped back on her heels, and reached for her office phone.

Literally a second following her reaching for the phone, a roaring sound of something exploding frightened the young scientist enough to knock her off her chair, which resulted in her glasses falling from her face and onto the floor, not too far from her desk. "W-what the heck was that?!" Burberry began to tap around for her glasses, fear rushing through her as she could determine what had happened. "What's going on?! Is everyone okay?!" She could hear the sounds of horror-filled screaming from the floor behind her, it didn't sound like the typical lab experiment gone wrong. "W-where are they?!"

A few bottle corps guards had come to the scene of the explosion, aiming their laser guns at the blue alien before firing, as command of the leading guard, "Protect the scientists and Dr. Burberry at all costs!" Meanwhile in the third floor, Burberry had gotten up from her initial position, near the verge of a panick attack as she didn't know what was going on, especially since her vision was so visually impaired. "I have to call for someone, I think people are injured!" Burberry would attempt to walk to her phone, trying to follow her usual routine to her office phone. Unfortunately, as she was walking, she heard a terrifying crackle from underneath her heel. "MY GLASSES!!!" Burberry quickly lifted her foot so she could pick up her glasses... She didn't need to have perfect vision to tell they were broken beyond repair.

Burberry tossed her glasses to the floor and lunged to her desk, feeling around for her office phone; finding her cell would be impossible, especially since her phone was across the room in her purse. What is going on?! Why does she have such terrible vision?!?!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:30 pm

User Image
The man's presences brought terror as he lifted his hand to rub his chin. His eyes would close slowly as he walked forth and heard the screams from people inside and out. They yelled out who to protect by name. What a mistake. He would open his eyes to the shots of many officers and security guards all round. His mouth frowned deeper as he put a hand up and sent a shockwave down the hall, breaking the walls as it leapt towards the firing squad. Each bullet being stopped in their tracks by their motion. The shockwave destroyed a chunk of the floor and many of the people before him as he stepped forth slowly. It was such a simple task. His mouth let out a sigh before walking to the end of the hall. His eyes would look blankly before seeing one of the men struggling to hang on for dear life. His hand would lift into the air before touching his forehead. He would put his hand forth and pulling the man to him, surrounding his body with a violet aura. The man would struggle before his body floated directly infront of the blue man's. "Where is your queen?" He'd demand as his eyes glew and the Tentacles flew to ensnare the man's head. The muffled screams would ring as the man glew brightly like his eyes. "Bur. . .Ber. . .Ry. . ." He'd mutter slowly before the man's life seemed to lose it's glow. The tendrals drop the body into the hole in the floor before the man continued the walk. His body stand perfectly straight until reaching the middle of the hall and closing his eyes once more. "It's not very guarded for a palace. . .Even if primitive." He'd comment before looking up and exhaling. "Here should do, I sense the faint power of someone above others." He'd say to himself before his hand would raise once more.

His body dashed up in a moment breaking through the floor of the building and floating in a fancier looking room, with tools and equipment, and, a woman who seemed lost. ". . .Are you the Queen?" He'd ask as he slowly descended to the floor, standing over her at 7'4. His mouth letting a soft sigh escape while his hand went to his side.

Haraaaa

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry had finally made it to the phone, but damned-to-her, had forgotten the number to Daiko's dojo, if he was even there. There was no use in calling the police, since most likely they had been tipped off by the obviously-loud explosion erupting from one of the city's largest buildings; there was no doubt that it could be heard from a few miles away. However, Burberry was adamant on finding some sort of help, who knows what could be going on downstairs, matters were made worse with each pain-filled scream that would be permanently etched onto the Tuffle's brain. She had to think fast before any danger came to anymore people, before anything would come her way.

Unfortunately, she did not have enough time to plan her safety route before what felt like a rocket, jetted through her floor, knocking the young woman back. She quickly gathered to her feet, eyes wide and sparkling as her long-ranged vision could make out something not of this world. While Burberry was no stranger to extraterrestrials, with her being one as well, this particular individual's appearance was unsettling. The things's question was even more troubling, "What queen? What is he talking about? Is he the reason for all of this?!" The woman did not respond to the extraterrestrial's question, and had instead taken the initiative to land the first strike.

She quickly dashed to her desk, feeling around for something underneath the wooden furniture. Her face would light up as a manicured-finger grazed against a small button underneath her table, and without word, she pressed down on it. Immediately, the ceiling had pushed out approximately ten laser beams, along with the scientist's desk sprouting out an extra four beams, all operated according to their master's vocal command. "FIRE!!!" Burberry swung her hand down, akin to a monarch giving order to their troops in battle. Upon their master's command, the lasers would begin to shoot out quick succession of beams at the alien, with Burberry looking around her desk for something- anything else that would help her in this dire moment.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:15 pm

User Image
The man's feet clad forth as he walks into the office a bit deeper as he sees the girl's frantic movements. His eye would lay half open as his mouth let out a mere sigh. "This can't be who I seek." He'd mutter before looking to the desk and seeing the slight scribe of the planet. His hand would rise up showing that he had a device on his wrist that would scan over the wording on the tag before all the lasers presented themselves. His glare never left the device as he would let out a soft sigh before the blasts would blast forth and clash against his body. The many lasers would cause a grand like boom in the middle of the room and blast the man into a cloud of smoke. His eyes would shade through the smoke though as a layer of violet gleem would sheen and his presence would exude as his mouth would open to speak. "Feeble excuse for a defense system." He'd tell the woman before walking towards her. His hand reaching forth slowly as he grasped onto the front of her face and lifts her from across the desk shaking his head. "I'll hold your world ransom. How does that sound, Queen?" He'd ask her while tilting his head a bit while he the cloak's burning fabric dropped from his flesh.

Haraaaa

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:48 am
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry had managed to grab her laser gun from her desk as the lasers scattering the room attempted to defend their master to the best of their ability; unfortunately, the blue extraterrestrial was strong beyond the average laser beam. Would her laser gun be able to hold it? Burberry would have to quickly find out as she was grasp around her mouth/jaw area, and lifted from the ground, her laser gun hidden behind her back. She wasn't sure what this being was referring to when he was calling her 'queen,' what on earth would give him such an implication. Burberry would grasp a single hand around one of the alien's fingers, finding enough room to open her mouth so she could speak. "I-I'm not a queen!!!" Burberry yelled, holding back tears. "I'm not even FROM this planet, I'm a Tuffle- A TUFFLE. Not a human!" Burberry didn't know what exactly he was going to hold as hostage, though she had an disturbing clue on what... Or who. "I-I came to earth to further enhance its technological and biochemical capabilities, NOT to deal with THIS... I won't let you hurt this planet I have worked so hard to IMPROVE!!!" She yelled as she fired her laser gun at the extraterrestrial's right eye.

Scenario 1: If the laser gun missed or didn't have any effect on the alien, Burberry would hold her gun up, her hand shaking in horror and frustration as she was slowly running out of options, "N-no... Ah..." Out of shock, Burberry's body would fall limp in the extraterrestrial's grasp, her eyes rolling back and eyes finally closing as she would faint; all the while, her laser gun would slip from her fingers, and fall to the ground in an echoing thud...

Scenario 2: If the laser does successfully land [Keep in mind her lack of close-ranged vision w/o her glasses], Burberry would fall to the ground, continuously firing her laser gun as she makes a run to the door.

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:18 am

User Image
Dor'on
His head would shake as he held his hand high. The woman was a Tuffle, he should've known. It was much to easy to sense her from the crowd of Earthlings sent to stop him, though she wasn't as physically strong as the others around. His eyes would blink a moment as she moved the laser up towards his face and shot, the beam would fire and cause a great mass of smoke to form over his head. ". . .That was better than what your guards had. . ." He'd say as his hand would be held before his face to block the beam. "I don't know why you try to trick me. . .If you sculpted this world, then that makes you their Queen. with you in hand, I will take over all of this world, and sell it at the highest price." He would tell her as his foot would gently touch off and float upward. He'd feel the breaths of fear, and the shaking of hands before the gun dropped. His eyes would close as he watched her body go limp from lack of consciousness."Pathetic, and your strongest men could not even make me feel that their attacks touched me. " His body would rise through the top of the building as the many floors crashed against his head making way for him to rise up. He would float above the building, seeing many emergency vehicles flying down the road towards the area, sirens blaring. His head would c**k to the side as he held up his hand and swiped it once more. ". . .This is over." he'd call out before the area of which he swiped would go up in a blast of explosions and fire. The creatures of Earth would cry out in fear and scramble as the front of their city crumbled.

"All of you peons bow before the might of Dor'on. . .Your Galaxy's law." He'd say with his head tilted up as he began to float down backwards. "Let this be a reminder. . .That you, nor your queen is safe. . .From my Economic Justice." As he let this become known he would slowly fly off towards the place he originally came from.

-exit-

Haraaaa

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:49 am
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry's body continued to cling onto the alien like a rag doll, her face a particular greyish hue, significantly pale compared to her usual coppery complexion. A few of the company's guards would ready their weapons, but were hesitant to fire should in case they hurt their... Queen? Unfortunately, they had no time left to think as countless guards and innocent civilians had fallen victim to this intergalactic act of terrorism.

[Exit]
                                              killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 580 |♢| Ki: 300/300 |♢| Stamina: 380/380 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - City Ruins |♢|

Yosi had been searching for the Wish Orbs in similar environments as the first one she'd found. Sadly, her search had her turn up with...nothing. Perhaps she misunderstood a chance encounter for an easy task. Then again, Zani had found two in what she understood to be inhabited areas, given where she had chosen to "survey" the planet. Which meant the woman likely stole them. So Yosi moved her search to the cities and residential locations to see if anyone held on to the remaining orbs. Eventually her journey brought her back to West City, the Queen's Capital, or so she assumed. This was the place where her castle resided after all, so the swordwoman's hunch felt accurate enough. She began by scanning the city from above, observing and keeping eyes peeled for a shiny orange ball. Honestly, it was her only option at this point, considering there wasn't a locator or trick to finding them. At least, she had a snack to keep her energy up, now pulling the yogurt stick out of hiding. Taking a bite out of the end, she found it hard to bite through the outer flesh, having to pull it until it tore open and released its gooey innards. The skin tasted horrible, but the insides were sweet and delicious enough to be worth eating. After making a mess all over her hand, she tossed the skin aside and tried to clean the rest of the yogurt off her hand by eating it.

During her hunt, the girl came across an interesting sight. A crowd of people huddled in front of a destroyed building, just like those in front of the Queen's place. What was this place that garnered the same attention? "Bottle...Corp.?" she muttered, hovering high above the facility. Yosi drew nearer to learn more, interested in what was going on. Some of the people in the crowds held signs, most of them displaying a message that seemed to sympathize or condemn Burberry. That was the name of their queen if she recalled. Which meant that this place must've been attacked by...them- The Galactic Patrol. The closer she got the better she could hear the cries of the citizens; those mourning those who died here, those who spat obscenities while seething in anger. The former patroller took a seat on the roof of a nearby building, watching and listening to them. Such pain, anger and sadness was hard to ignore, especially when you were responsible for it. Yosi stared down at them, her emotionless face making it hard to tell what she was feeling, let along thinking. But she was feeling guilty...and thinking about what it meant to be a good Patroller? Particularly, there was one Mechanoid by the name of Riga that she knew of. He was a good person who did his job well and was admired by all for it. Even she respected the kind of person he was. But this? This was the complete opposite of what a Patroller stood for. Yosi crossed her arms and closed her eyes, not wanting to dwell on it. What was done, was done. "...Once I find the other Wish Orbs...I can go back to my cell...And then..."

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {15}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {6}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {10}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

Quote:
                                                      Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:36 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 580 |♢| Ki: 300/300 |♢| Stamina: 380/380 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - Thanatos |♢|

She sat there for a good thirty minutes or so, watching the crowd intently. Staying here wouldn't bring their loved ones back, yet she understood why they couldn't bring themselves to leave. It wasn't easy to say goodbye, but... Yosi sighed, allowing her eyes to wander around. And that was when she saw it! A man scurrying about on an separate street, running as if his life depended on it. He large fro bobbing up and down looked like a giant red dot darting down the road. Yet, that wasn't what kept her attention. Cradled in his lanky arms, she saw an orange glistening orb that he was desperately trying to keep out of view. Could it be?! Yosi quickly hopped up and flew directly for him as fast she could! He was just rounding the corner when the woman cut him off. The spastic man was too busy looking over his shoulder that he failed to see her before him. He ran right into, though she didn't move an inch while he went tumbling to the ground. And with him, the contents in his arms came tumbling out: three of the Wish Orbs she was looking for, one of them kindly rolling up to her foot. Without pause, she quickly scooped it up while the guy was still dazed. He felt as if he ran into a streetlight, but he was conscious enough to recover his two remaining treasures.

"Hey lady! Watch where ya going!" he grumbled, staggering to his feet and fixing his shade. And then he saw the ball clutched in the blue girl's hand, an audible gasp passing his lips as he reached out to snatch it back. "And gimme that! It's mine!" Yosi moved her hand out of the way, keeping the orb in her possession. "I need it. And I need the other two you have...please" she asked politely. "...b***h, are ya crazy?! I'm gonna get a fortune off these jewels!" After the thief stuffed the remaining orbs into his pockets, he foolishly drew a knife on the girl. "Now look here! I stole these from that green bloke fair and square. Unless ya wanna get cut up, then ya bett-" Yosi didn't even let the man finish before she grabbed his hand that held the knife. Her eyes were empty when she looked into his widened gaze...and slowly crushed every bone in his hand. He screamed in pain, but she continued her assault: yanking his arm forward and delivering a chop to his arm that snapped it like twig. She then raised her knee into his gut, causing him to gasp for air as he was sent crumpling to the ground. Lost in herself, Yosi had prepared a ki blast to blow him away...when she suddenly caught her reflection in the building beside them. The former patroller stopped, back away as she looked at the state the guy was in. Barely conscious and coughing with tears in his eyes. "What...am I doing? ...Was I going to-?!" Looking around, she saw all the people standing by, watching in horror, some with rectangular devices aimed at her. ...She couldn't believe it... Even now, Dor'on still had her in his control. With head hung, she went to the man and took the remaining Wish Orbs on his person. "...Sorry...cannot begin to atone for my actions. But I need these..." And without another word, she took off into the air and decided to return to the Queen's Palace. Though she was still missing one, she obviously couldn't trust herself to continue this search on her own.

[EXIT]

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {15}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {6}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {10}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      Quote:

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas