Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
Hello I ma drunk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cunting polls
  I can exclude this and no one would do anything about it because ythan hasn't been active since like 1936 or some shti
View Results

Xiporah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:16 pm
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama I figured I'd come by to say hi

I am ok. I am obsessed with The Animals right now and if I had a time Machine, I'd totally ******** Eric Burdon..

I also spent like 6 hours listening to hardbass last Tuesday and it melted my brain so now I am a fake a** gopnik or something because I actually like that s**t.

also I am writing a book right now. here is the book jacket i've been writing it sicne like Late November and have 4 chapters done but do I do them in order? Oh ******** no ******** you. I have the prologue, and the first 2 chapters done, the final chapter done because I needed top write it like RIGHT ******** NOW and I am halfway through the epilogue while also editing chapter 2.

I was not sober when I came up with the idea and flounder bvetween ******** YEAH I CAN DO THIS and JESUS ******** GOD WHY DID I CHOOSE HISTORICAL FICTION THAT REQUIRES SO MUCH ******** RESEARCH KILL ME

Also I am going to New World Magischola larp in December this year with my sister and we're going to do wizard school larping because ******** you, your a** smells.

I am also dressing fdar more goth these days because i am old enough now that i don't give a single ******** solitary ******** and ******** hay my soul is like at least 50% hippy goth.

Brandon and I are getting ******** married on our 10th anniversary by a midgit elvis in vegas.

s**t poops fart nuts dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

ediot

oh yeah i have a pet turtle now. his name is spud

https://i.imgur.com/60pO7Qd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7zecNID.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:41 am
"Hi Drunk, I'm Dad!"  

Zelkiiro

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:20 pm
I just read your book jacket and I'm like ******** YES that sounds like a romp sign me up~!
Midget in Las Vegas?? LIVIN' THE DREAM GURL
D'awww widdle turdle! I like how he's having a staredown with your cat lolol

also hi I miss you <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:36 am
Wisdom Chyck
I just read your book jacket and I'm like ******** YES that sounds like a romp sign me up~!
Midget in Las Vegas?? LIVIN' THE DREAM GURL
D'awww widdle turdle! I like how he's having a staredown with your cat lolol

also hi I miss you <3
Hello!

Thank you so much. It's a labor of love and toil. I read that the average novel should take about six months to write. So I am giving myself two or three years to finish it. There are some days that I can't get it out of my head and the words just pour out of me, and there are days when I open a draft chapter and sigh and close it.

I've decided the main character Shala is Neutral Evil and 100% self motivated. She is not a good being and is 1000% out for herself. She is going to save his life once, but only because she is addicted to him and needs him to stay alive. There is no charity in the act.

Carlisle is...he's a flawed person. He's Chaotic Neutral. He's rich, and is kind to those he loves but he's also impulsive, childish and has a fragile ego and reacts explosively to being taunted. He's also a bit of a klepto and enjoys shoplifting for a thrill. (I've actually based a great deal of his personality on me. I had a klepto phase in my late teen years.)  

Xiporah

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff